Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks again to whomever nominated this fic over at LLG. It won Best Fantasy – woo hoo! As you can guess, I’ve been uber busy the closer I get to moving. So busy that again, *ducks head in shame*, I haven’t answered all reviews. Hopefully everyone can understand and bear with me. Until I’m moved and settled, I simply won’t have the luxury of a normal schedule.


I do hope everyone enjoys the chappy and oh, the answer is yes, Buffy went on the pill. I just didn’t deem it necessary to include/write about it. Thanks to Dusty273 for your help sweety, hugs and kisses to you my friend.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




“Tell me you didn’t buy this that day at the mall?” Buffy asked; a tinge of annoyance lacing her voice as she inspected the familiar see-through piece of lingerie. Spike looked up guiltily at her from under long dark lashes. She laid the lacy red gown on the bed and shook her head, amazed that she found it impossible to be mad with him over this. At least he did get my size right.

“`M a bastard, I know.” Bowing his head and offering a weak chuckle, he hoped she wouldn’t be too upset with him for his ‘presumptuous’ purchase. He was wrong, he knew it but he desperately wanted to see her in it and hadn’t been joking that day when he said he’d buy it for her.

“Was hopin’ maybe I’d get lucky `nough that you might wear it for me?” He pouted for good measure in order to avert any true anger on her part and watched as the corners of her mouth started to curl in a smile despite her initial reaction. “Knew I could get a grin.”

“You really ARE a bad, rude man.” She went back to playing with his dog tags while sitting on his lap. “I’ll wear it. BUT,” she raised a finger the second his eyes lit up. “Don’t count on it being any time soon.”

He wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and gave her his best smile. “I’ll wait a bloody eternity then.”

“You just might have to, Mister. And from now on... don’t go buying anything without my approval.” His smile turned wicked.

“You sayin’ I can take you shoppin’?” She swung her legs back and forth like a child, taunting him with the idea of her lovely body in all sorts of things even Victoria couldn’t keep secret while calling him ‘Daddy’. She crossed her arms in a ‘don’t push your luck’ manner, indicating that although she wasn’t opposed to the idea, it wasn’t going to happen right away. “Right then.” Clearing his throat he changed the subject. “Wanna shower?”

“Sure.” She hopped off his lap. “I’ll leave the water running after I’m through.” Hiding any traces of jest from her tone, she wasn’t surprised when he grabbed her arm as she went to exit the bedroom.

“Oi!” He yanked the now giggling girl back to his lap to nip and growl at her neck. “Who said you were goin’ alone?”

Spike carried her into the shower and despite her protests, sweet talked her into letting him pamper her, saying it was something he’d fantasized about. He treated her body to mind blowing tenderness by slowly lathering and washing every part of her so gently she thought she might go to sleep... until the rich vibration of his voice hummed through her body with naughty confessions. She blushed when she learned he used to think about her showering back at FT Lemonworth while sitting in his office, picturing her naked, wet body covered in bubbles, wishing he could join her. She leaned her head back against his shoulder and swayed on her feet when he captured her soap covered breasts to fondle.

“Made me feel like a bloody schoolboy.”

“A schoolboy, huh? What did that make me? Your teacher, a student... or maybe the librarian?” she teased.

He groaned and squeezed her mounds. Though he had yet to recover from their earlier lovemaking, he pumped his hips against her bottom, letting his shaft slide up and down the sudsy crease of her buttocks.

“Sooooo.” She practically opened the door for him to ask what he’d been dying to know. “How do you feel about role playin’, luv?”

“Uhmmm... depends?” His shoulders shook as he chuckled.

He read the nervousness in her voice but she hadn’t said ‘no’. “Got all kinds `f scenarios runnin’ through my head though I rather fancy you as a librarian... hadn’ thought `f that.” Oh yeah, he could see her wearing a smart pair of glasses, hair pinned up, actin’ all proper. He whispered in her ear. “Course... I’d wanna be the unruly student tha’s forced to stay after school... hand you books to put away while you’re standin’ on a ladder wearin’ a skirt?” That got her giggling. “Makin’ my hands itch to run slowly up those buttery smooth thighs `f yours so I can dip my finger in your cream.” She pushed her bottom against him and moaned. “You could even help... tutor me?”

“How’s your grasp of American history?” Her eyes closed, imagining the scene unfold in her mind as he described it.

“Could use some improvement, Miss Summers.” He turned her in his arms so she was facing him, his arms loosely holding her waist. “What period are we talkin’ `bout?”

Oh yeah, she definitely liked the way he called her ‘Miss Summers. “Maybe you could re-enact a scene with me from the American Revolution?” She walked the fingers of one hand up his chest. “Mr. Speichart.” The other hand went in search of something else, drifting slowly down over his hip.

Fuck! “`M all ears, luv-erhmm... Miss Summers.” She was turning him on immensely just by engaging in this kind of talk.

“I’ll be Paul Revere.”

What the bloo... “Unghh!” He couldn’t complete that thought when she took his soft cock in her hand to stroke and squeeze.

“I’ll ride you and you can let me know when the British are cumming.” She giggled when his eyes darkened.

“You are so bloody perfect for me.”

“I know,” she sighed as if bored. He reached behind her and shut the water off.

“Shower time `s over, my li’l minx. Time to finish that movie, gimme some recovery time so I can shag you again.”

They lay on the couch wrapped in their towels, snuggling while watching the rest of the movie forgotten earlier in the evening. Once that was over, Spike carried her back to bed where they remained locked in each other’s arms for the better half of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning...

The first few seconds of consciousness found Buffy groaning, her sore body in protest of any movement. Her eyelids fluttered and the unfamiliar surroundings instantly had her believing she was still asleep. Then came a warm, arousing sensation between her thighs. Spike, she thought blissfully and closed her eyes; convinced he was somewhere in her dreams, waiting for her. The sudden sound of purring filled her ears then she felt a very real tongue lapping at her sex.

He felt her body stiffen and looked up.

“Mornin’, kitten,” Spike greeted her in a deep, honeyed tone.

“Spike? What are you doing?” Craning her head forward, she found his amazing blue eyes twinkling back at her with mischief, his mouth and chin glistening with her nectar.

“Thought it was obvious.”

He wriggled his eyebrows and her head slumped back on the pillow. “Oh God,” she sighed, looking to the clock on the wall to confirm her suspicions it was way too early for this. “It’s only seven thirty, are you insane? I need more sleep.” Her voice was groggy and rough.

“You’ll have plenty `f time to sleep later, pet. Got all day matter `f fact.”

She smacked her lips together, trying to put some moisture back in her mouth. “Dare I ask what you mean by that?”

“Thought we’d spend the day in bed and...” She surprised him by grabbing the sides of his head.

“Uh-uh. Too sore. Didn’t you get enough last night?”

“Mmmmm,” he swooped in to capture her clit, sucking it between his lips then released it with an audible ‘pop’. “Never get `nough `f, OW!” She yanked the hair on the top of his head.

“Read my lips. I’m-”

“Thought I was,” he interrupted her. “OW!” She yanked his hair again. “Cut that out.”

“Spike, I’m tired,” she whined, watching as he disentangled his arms from her legs, his lean, toned form crawling its way up her body to hover between her legs.

“But I want you,” he cooed before kissing the tip of her nose.

“Too sore.”

“I’ll be careful. Pleeeeease?” He planted kiss after chaste kiss to her lips, whispering ‘please’ between each one until she finally opened up so he could kiss her properly.

She tasted her arousal on his tongue and moaned softly into his mouth. Sweet Jesus, this man knew how to melt her resistance to get whatever he wanted. He took that kiss as all the permission he needed when his hand drifted south to employ the use of his clever fingers to her drenched core. It was no use trying to put up a fight, her body simply yielded, wanting to be swept away by his expert touch.

“Be gentle with me, William,” she pleaded softly.

Nodding, he kissed his way down her throat and back up again to capture her mouth in a searing kiss. He loved the sound of his name as it fell from her lips and abandoned her moist center to line himself up at her entrance. Her hands suddenly flew to his shoulders.

“Wait! Condom,” her breathy, panicked voice told him.

“Way ahead `f you, luv.” He was hard for her upon waking and didn’t want to waste a second after he’d finished worshipping her with his mouth and tongue.

“I can’t believe... You are so... so,” the half hearted insult died on her lips as he eased himself inside with a twist of his hips. “So... good.” She shuddered from the initial sting to her tender flesh caused from his entry.

“All for you, Buffy,” he whispered sweetly. “All for you.”

Mindful of her sore state he stilled, giving her time to adjust while basking in the feel of being joined with her. He realized with frightening clarity that whatever this woman wanted, no matter the circumstance or subject, he’d give it to her freely and without question. And yet he was grateful. Grateful that they’d gone through everything they had because it had ultimately led them to this perfect point in time. If things had gone differently, if she hadn’t resisted his advances, he wouldn’t be here with her right now. He had to admit... it never felt better being love’s bitch again than it did right now... with her.

Not a single word was spoken this time, the comfortable silence between them broken only by the sound of impassioned sighs. He took her with an achingly slow rhythm for what felt like eternity. Every movement was cautious, attentive, his lips and hands caressing her so tenderly that she wanted to weep. The muscles in her body lacked the ability to go rigid with passion but it didn’t stop him from bringing her to the apex of paradise. Each ascent to heaven felt like she was floating on a cloud, steadily rising until the warmth of fulfillment seeped slowly through her entire being. Her passage clung to him, offering, coating him with sweet liquid release, her mouth open in silent cry of completion, his eyes holding hers hostage to see her through it. He delivered her... body, soul and mind, over and over to that place where in the end, all that remained was him.

This was love. This was making love. She had a basis for comparison and there was none. He may not have said the words yet, but he was telling her. The message was loud and clear, every fiber in her being told her so. With every small sigh, every tender meeting of their lips she was sure she’d never been as completely loved as she was right now.

This was it for her, where she wanted to stay. Forever wrapped in his warm embrace, giving him whatever he needed, everything he wanted and then more. With her face buried in his neck, she held his shoulders, allowing him to unknowingly consume her until there was nothing left of herself that didn’t belong to him. His back arched convexly, arm under her waist to hold her torso flush with his as she wrung his cock tightly, forcing him to spill his seed. Love. Such a simple word and yet summed up exactly what she felt for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Buffy came back from the bathroom, Spike held the covers open for her, smiling when she kissed his cheek and told him she was going back to sleep. She nestled into his side, resting her head on his chest and sighed sleepily against the constant running of his fingers through her hair.

“Move in with me, Buffy.”

She was two seconds away from dreamland but what he said had the effect of an entire pot of coffee being dumped into her system all at once, prying her eyes wide open. She raised her head and scooted back slightly to look at him.

“Did you just ask me to move in with you?” He turned on his side, his head still resting on the pillow.

“Move in with me.”

His voice was barely above a whisper and his ice blue eyes were warm with emotion. My God! He’s serious.

“Spike,” she began carefully. “I’m not sure that’s such a good idea.” Every part of her wanted to say yes, wanted to say screw the logic that supported the notion it was too soon for that to happen. “We just... we just got together.” He didn’t bat an eyelash, the look on his face fixed and resolute.

“And I never want to go to bed without you again so please. Move in with me.” He raised a hand to run the back of his knuckles down her cheek. “Haven’ we been through `nough?”

“Yes, but-”

“`M not askin’ you to give up your room at the barracks, luv. Keep it if tha’s what you’re comfortable with. Jus’ bring your clothes and wha’s important to you and I’ll make room for it here.” He knew what he was suggesting seemed rushed to her. Not to him, though. He’d already spent far too many weeks, months without her. “I wanna come home to you every day, hold you in my arms every night and wake up to you every morning so please... move in with me.”

“You’re not going to give up until I say yes, are you?” She smiled when he shook his head.

“I know `m far from perfect, pet, and a right arse to put up with sometimes. I can be possessive, jealous... but `s only to protect what’s mine. I’ll probably bugger things up every now and then but...”

“Spike, what are you trying to say?”

“`M tellin’ you what to expect but I swear... I’ll do everythin’ in my power to make you happy, keep you happy.” He took her hand in his. “And all I’ll ever ask from you in return is your love.”

“Is it too early?” she asked, trepidation lacing her voice. “Is it too early to say I love you? Because if it is... I’ll take it back.” His smile lit up the room, the answer to her question dancing in his eyes. “Then yes. Not because you want me to, but because I love you.”

The next few moments found her smothered in kisses, the words ‘I love you’ spilling from his lips over and over until they were both giggling like teenagers. Once she was tucked back into his embrace, he promised to let her sleep as long as she wanted but when she woke up, they were going straight to her room to move her things in that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eight months later on a Thursday evening...

“I’d love to engage in this battle of wills but I don’t feel it’s fair when my opponent doesn’t possess the proper equipment in order to fight back.”

“Summers, I swear. I’ll take you over my knee right now and paddle that luscious arse of yours until `s red.” She crossed her arms in front of him, looking bored as the day was long.

True to what he’d told her on the day she moved in, they inevitably fought just like any other couple over something stupid. Though in the end, they always joked that the make up sex had yet to be any different from what they normally experienced.

“You and what Army?”

“Erghhhh,” he growled at her. So bloody difficult!

“Look,” her voice was tired. “I don’t want to fight with you, Spike. Not with you leaving tomorrow for over a month. Can’t you understand that I don’t want to stay here alone? I’d be more comfortable back home visiting with my folks. When you get back, you can fly out and join me.” He ran a hand over his crew cut repeatedly and she breathed a sigh of relief. This is what he always did right before he gave in and saw reason.

“Okay.” God, he hated fighting with her. It never failed that their personalities clashed one way or another. He had no problem over her taking leave to spend time with her family; he just hated the thought of her being on the other side of the bloody country and not waiting for him when he got back from the field. He knew it was dumb, selfish, hell... all of the above but he couldn’t help it.

She smiled and walked over to where he stood and wrapped her arms around his waist. “Now if you don’t mind, it’s time we both hit the sack. You’ve got a long day ahead of you tomorrow and I have to be at work by zero seven hundred.”

“`M sorry, pet.” Once he was back from this training exercise and had her safely ensconced in his arms again, he’d feel better. “`S your fault, you know. Used to love goin’ to the field before you moved in. Now,” he sighed. “Now all I can think `bout is gettin’ back to you and havin’ to be on a bloody plane for hours.”

“I have that effect on men,” she jibbed.

He growled into her neck and nipped at her ear until she giggled and rubbed her body up against his, awakening his manhood instantly.

“Sounds like somebody needs a sound fuckin’.”

“Ahh,” she gasped in shock but then remembered... this was Spike.

“Needs to be put in her place.” He hoisted her body up and whirled around to set her on the kitchen counter.

“And where would that be?” She was already working the fastenings of his jeans.

“Right where she belongs `f course.” He began undoing the buttons to her blouse. “Underneath me.” His lips found her neck, licking it seductively. “Cummin’ on my cock... screamin’ my name.”

“Yes,” she sighed as his hands teased her nipples.

“Yes, what?”

“Huh?”

She looked perplexed. “Yeeees?” Even more puzzled now. Guess I need to make m`self clear. He slapped her thigh playfully, ignoring her gasp of surprise and raised a very stern brow at her now that her eyes were wide with surprise. “Yes, WHAT, Summers?” he ground out.

“Yes... Sergeant?” She giggled before throwing him a saucy smile.

“Very good, Private.” He laughed when she saluted him then grabbed her waist to haul her into the bedroom, intent on shagging her for as long as possible. When he woke, it would be the last time he’d see her until he set foot on Californian soil five weeks later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

During the middle of the night, Oz called for Buffy. An emergency came up that required he bring at least three more medics into the ER to help with the mass casualties they were receiving from a freak accident that happened during an Infantry unit’s FTX. He apologized for it and assured her she could take the rest of the day off once everything was under control. She mumbled her apologies to a half sleeping Spike, saying that she loved him and would see him in California.

After arriving at work and seeing the chaos, she was glad it wasn’t Spike’s unit that had been out on this training mission. That was her worst fear... that something bad would happen to Spike while in the field and she would be there when he came into the emergency room. She always thanked her lucky stars whenever he came back in one piece and constantly made him promise to be extra careful.

When she arrived back home to their empty apartment and began searching for a change of clothes, her eyes landed on the little red nightgown hanging up, long forgotten towards the back of the closet. She pulled it out and smiled at it. She knew how badly he wanted her to wear it but they hardly ever got the chance for her to do so. Between her odd schedule and his being in and out of the field constantly, he was always more concerned with just heading straight for the bedroom.

She glanced at her watch. One more hour before he was scheduled to take lunch. She hadn’t known when she was going to be released from duty and so hadn’t made any promises to call him so they could at least talk one last time.

Suddenly, a naughty thought formed in her mind. A very naughty, wicked and evil thought. One that would leave both of them hanging but hey... after all the sexual tension they’d experienced before finally getting together, they could handle it. Besides, he always managed to talk her into having sex even if she didn’t have the time or energy. Perhaps a little payback was in order. He is so going to give it to me when he gets to California.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spike was just coming out of the bathroom when he saw Buffy talking to Gunn on the other side of the garage to the motor pool.

“Whoa! Who’s that?”

A guy who was newly arrived to their unit asked upon exiting the bathroom and saw what had Spike smiling from ear to ear.

“That would be his girlfriend,” a comrade of Spike’s answered for him.

“You and that gorgeous blonde?” The other guy shook his head at the young kid in warning.

“Watch it, mate. Tha’s my girl you’re talkin’ `bout,” he growled.

“Sorry. I was just-”

“Leaving.” Spike finished his sentence for him with a deadly glare as Buffy approached the small group.

“Hey there, soldier,” Buffy beamed at him. “You hungry?”

“Yeah! You not finished at the ER?” She was still in uniform and he figured she was just taking lunch.

“Actually I’m done with work but I figured since it was near lunch I’d stop by so I could see you.”

“I only have thirty minutes to spare before I have to get back, but yeah. I’d love to.” Damnit! If he only had the normally scheduled hour and a half, he’d take her home and shag her brains out one last time. There would be no going home tonight, however. His unit was rolling out for their training exercise shortly after fifteen hundred hours. He sighed. At least he got to see her today after she’d left for work this morning at zero four thirty.

The only thing they had time for was to grab a quick bite at the food court on post. They chatted over things they could do once he arrived in California and before they knew it, he had five minutes left to get back to work.

He drove her back to where her car sat in the parking lot of his unit and shut the engine off, watching as Buffy crooked her finger in a come hither motion so he could kiss her goodbye.

He scuffled over and pulled her onto his lap, ready to kiss her breathless before she stopped him. “You’re not going to forget about me while you’re off having fun with the boys, are you?”

“Not bloody likely. Now lemme kiss you. I’ve only got two more minutes.” He pouted when she placed her fingers to his lips when he dove in to kiss her.

“Wellllllllllll. Just so I’m SURE you won’t forget about me. There’s something I’d like you to see. Something I think you’ll appreciate. Something... for you to think about while you’re away.”

“And wha’s that, luv?” She slowly undid the buttons to her BDU top and pulled her T-shirt from her pants. Such a minx! Any chance to see her precious tits was a welcome one, even if she was being purposefully naughty, teasing him when he couldn’t do anything about it.

He reached under her shirt, intent on fondling her breasts when his hand came into contact with more material. With a confused look on his face, he leaned back and lifted her shirt. She held her top to conceal herself from any onlookers and helped him raise it to her neck.

“NOW?!?! You choose NOW to wear that for me? Oh-ho-ho.” He closed his eyes and shook his head. His cock was straining against her bottom when she wiggled it on top of him. “You know you’re goin’ to pay for this, don’ you li’l girl?” He fingered her nipples through the sexy material, longing to put his mouth over the lace covered peaks.

Like a child being berated, she gave him a guilty look before whispering, “Yes... Daddy.” She stifled her laughter when his eyes went wide with surprised lust. Oh, she knew he longed to hear her call him that but the moment was never right... until now. “Please don’t spank me too hard, Daddy,” she continued with the whisper of a little girl’s voice. “It makes me oh so sore, too sore when it’s time for you to put your cock in my naughty place.” She parted her legs slightly and reached a hand down the front of her pants to brazenly rub her clit in front of him. “I know you want to... and so do I. I want my Daddy to shove that huge, hard, juicy cock of his all the way inside me. Punish me good.” She removed her hand and offered her fingers to him, smiling when he immediately grabbed her hand to suck the digits clean and moaned.

He was stunned. Not in a million years would he have guessed his girl would do this... say that... bring a couple of fantasies to him during work, out in near public for him and when he couldn’t do a thing except watch, his cock laying like a brick in his pants. Fuck that!!!

“Eeeep!” He grabbed her thighs and made her straddle him.

“Such a naughty li’l girl you are. SO naughty that `m gonna fuck her right here in my car.” He was desperately trying to undo the buttons on her pants, whether oblivious or uncaring to the fact anyone could see them.

“NO!!! No, Spike, you can’t. Not here.” She had to use all her strength to pry his hands away from her. “You have to go inside before you’re late and they come looking for you.”

“Don’ care. Maybe they’ll learn a bloody thing or two from watchin’.” He tried again to reach for her pants but she unexpectedly scuttled off his lap in order to evade him.

“Uh-uh.” She refastened everything and tucked her shirt back in her pants while giving him a warning glare not to even try it. The poor man was panting heavily, his hand on his cock trying to adjust his erection so it wouldn’t hurt.

He knew she was right. He couldn’t risk getting caught doing her in the parking lot when he was supposed to be back at work. “The next time I see you, pet, `m gonna shag you so hard your parents will wonder why you’re walkin’ funny.”

“You know,” she scooted over to put her arms around his neck. “I almost feel bad for doing this. Almost. When you get back,” she breathed hotly in his ear. “I want you to give it to me good and hard... from behind.” She pulled on his earlobe with her teeth. Good thing she liked it as rough as he did.

“Count on it, luv.” Much sooner than you think.

With one last kiss, Buffy said she was off to the salon for a haircut and would see him in a few weeks. Spike smiled as he watched her drive away then went back inside the building to hopefully put his own plans for her into action.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was just hanging up her BDU top and beret when someone cleared their throat behind her, causing her to spin around and scream with surprise.

“Oh my GOD!!!” He stood there in full Drill Sergeant uniform, hands on his hips and a menacing look on his face. “Spike, why aren’t you at-”

“SUMMERS,” he barked loudly, effectively cutting her off. “Since when did you think we were buddies? You are to address me as Sergeant. Is that understood?” He raised a threatening eyebrow at her look of shock. Oh yeah, he found an excuse to come home before she did. ‘A li’l somethin’ I forgot to take care of and I’ll be back in an hour’ was his excuse to his superiors.

“Yes, Sergeant.” Wow, did he look sexy. She suddenly didn’t care how he’d gotten away from work to come home; all she cared about was that he was here. She’d gotten herself worked up in his car when she pulled her little stunt and now here he was, ready to play a game she’d been wanting to ever since they became a couple.

He snapped his fingers and pointed towards the ground, biting back the smile when she came running up to him and put herself at parade rest, awaiting his instruction.

“You know,” he placed his own hands behind his back and began slowly circling her as she stood stone still. “I have it on good authority to punish you any way I see fit.”

“Punish me, Sergeant?” In a flash, his mouth was at her ear, his voice gruff.

“Yeah... punish.” He pulled away and resumed his stalk. “You’re in clear violation of AR 670-1. Aren’t you, Summers?”

Time to be a bad soldier. “N-no, Sergeant. I would never do that, Sergeant.”

Bloody hell! She was playing along like a pro. Christ, he hoped she continued to so he could punish her good and hard. “Don’ lie to me, Summers. The consequences for lyin’ to your superior could cause me to strip you...” He was face to face with her, the rim of his hat nearly touching her forehead as he stared her down. “`F your ahem... rank.”

Her underwear grew damp with anticipation the minute he said strip.

“Are you lyin’ to me, Summers?” She cast her eyes downward, looking guilty as charged.

“Yes, Sergeant.”

“And what are you wearin’ that isn’ authorized to go with your uniform?”

“I can’t say, Sergeant.” Let’s get to the stripping already. She was desperate to have his hands all over her.

“Can’t say or won’t say? Never mind. Take your shirt off and le’s have a see, shall we?” He smirked when she feigned shock. “Every second you choose not to execute that order will cost you,” he said severely, pleased when she whipped the T-shirt over head immediately to reveal the sexy red teddy.

He looked as if drool were about to run out the side of his mouth before barking at her to take off the rest of her clothes.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk. What were you thinkin’, Private? Were you thinkin’ of seducin’ somebody in that?” She nodded in affirmation. “Who?” She stood mute, her eyes staring at her toes. “ANSWER ME!”

He startled her when he screamed making her realize just how into this he wanted to get. So she borrowed trouble to help him along.

“A-a... Another Drill Sergeant... Sergeant.” She looked up in time to see his eyes narrow on her with what she swore was true jealousy.

Seemed his kitten knew just how to press his buttons. Just the thought of her with another man was enough to make him lose his mind and she knew it. He gave her credit where credit was due, though. If she wanted to piss him off, make him take her hard, she’d said the right thing in order to make it happen.

“What the FUCK... over?” He asked, speaking as if on tactical radio.

“I was going to... to-to seduce-”

“I heard what you said, Private Summers.”

The malicious tone his voice took on made her anxious for her punishment. He knew she belonged to him, that she’d never want or even think to stray, but she loved seeing his possessive streak show through, it always made for hot sex. Like the time a guy tried to hit on her at...

“Since you’re so intent on gettin’ fucked by a Drill Sergeant...”

He put his face within millimeters of hers and the air between them grew thick with lust, laying heavy on her skin. His jealousy hit her in waves and her need for him soaked itself through her panties.

“I might be inclined to help you out but only after you’ve been punished good and proper. Would you like that?” She answered with a meek ‘yes, Sergeant’ as he undid the front of his pants. “Very good, Soldier.”

He took two steps back and pulled his erection out, stroking it slowly and smiled evilly when he caught her licking her lips.

“Get on your knees,” he commanded angrily, pleased when she didn’t hesitate.

She gazed longingly as he stroked himself, her eyes tracing the thick veins of his manhood, his essence forming a pearly drop her tongue longed to clean him of.

“Now kiss my cock.”

His voice was rough with need and the second she placed her lips to the head of his weeping tip, her tongue darted out to savor the taste of his pre-cum, earning a hiss from him.

“Now suck it. And make it good, Summers.” He let go of himself and allowed her hands to push his pants over his hips. “Show me that esprit de corp I taught you to display.” She looked up at him with large green eyes and answered ‘yes, Sergeant’ before sliding her pouty lips over the head of his shaft. He groaned as he watched her mouth slowly descend, taking him all the way in until her lips met with the base of his cock. God, he wanted to cum on the spot but fought to hold off so he could punish her good. When the time came for release he wanted to be buried as far up her cunny as possible.

She’d long since mastered her technique. It never took her long to read his body’s signals in order to give him just what he needed and she used her skills to please him while he quickly stripped his Drill Sergeant belt and BDU top. She thought he was going to stop there but instead, to her surprise, he took his T-shirt off too then put the brown hat back on.

She hummed around his manhood in approval, thinking he never looked sexier. With his pants now sliding down his slender hips mid thigh, dog tags and hat the only thing adorning his upper body, she couldn’t help herself, allowing one hand to drift down to tease her own slit as she watched him pant in pleasure.

“Mmmm, you’re very good at this, Private Summers.” He noticed she resorted to pleasuring herself at the same time; it always drove him insane when she did that. His girl had blossomed into a true vixen after their first night together, always eager to do or try whatever he asked of her with a willingness he’d never imagined she’d have. He fisted his hand in the hair at the back of her head while the other found purchase on the kitchen countertop, pulling her willing mouth over his aching member while thrusting his hips, seeking the back of her throat.

“Tha’s it... suck that cock,” he said silkily. “Suck it hard and finger that pretty pussy `f yours.”

Gladly, Sergeant. She sucked him hard, using her free hand to roll his balls in her palm and the other to pull her thong aside, carrying out his heated order.

He repeatedly thrust himself inside her sweet mouth, torn between watching her suck him off or her fingers disappearing inside her dripping quim. Making a decision, he pulled away and hauled her to her feet, lifting her up to sit on the counter.

Her backside suddenly met the cold surface of the counter and then his fingers were filling her, probing her hard and fast. He brought her hand to his cock in silent demand she stroke him while fumbling with the straps of her lingerie.

RiiiiiiiiiiIIIP!!! RIP!

“AHHH!”

He got sick of trying to get Vicky’s secret off his girl’s body and opted to just tear the thing, along with her knickers, clean off her body. He wanted in and he wanted it now and no amount of silk or lace was going to prevent him.

“I’ll buy you more,” was all he said as he lifted her body and did his best to carry her to the bedroom with his pants still around his ankles.

She squealed when he threw her haphazardly on the bed and stripped the rest of his garments and hat from his body to join her.

He hauled her to her knees, facing her and grabbed her calf, wrapping it around his waist.

“Now take my cock and put it inside that tight li’l body of yours, Summers.”

“Yes, Sergeant,” she replied breathily, taking his member in her hand and placing the bulbous head against her slick folds. He helped her push herself onto it then fell backwards and stretched his legs out. She didn’t need to be told what he wanted her to do. She began riding him hard, leaning her body backwards, her palms gripping his thighs behind her ass so he could watch his cock sliding in and out of her.

“Chris’, pet. Love the way you fuck my cock.”

“Touch me,” she begged. “Need you to touch me, Spike, please.”

They were both falling out of character but he didn’t care. She looked divine, her slender body riding him into oblivion, needing his fingers to push her past the brink into orgasm. He acquiesced her request and she cried out, sitting up straight to bounce her bottom off him with loud, slapping noises, nearly letting his cock slip free before slamming herself back down on him.

She felt her muscles clamp down and with a keening wail went still, her body spasming around him as he took over and grabbed her waist, driving his hips up to brush her womb sharply with the tip of his cock, the pain and pleasure mixing as he continued fucking her through the crest of her orgasm.

He felt her walls constrict and sat up, causing her to fall to her back and his cock to slip free.

“Now for that fuckin’ I promised you, Private.”

She thought they were through playing this little game until she realized he hadn’t cum and his husky promise was about to be filled as he flipped her onto her stomach. He never bothered raising her bottom up, he just slammed into her from behind, pressing his body flush to her back and began pushing her into the mattress harshly, grunting beside her ear.

“This’ll, unghh, teach you to think `bout fuckin’ anyone... unghh, but me.” He pounded into her a few more times, his balls growing tight, aching to purge his body’s spendings all over her gorgeous arse. “Fuck, yeah. Feels so good.” He finally pulled out of her and hauled her waist up so she was on all fours. Taking hold of his cock, he readied it at her entrance and commanded she push herself onto it, which she did with a cry of pleasure.

She felt his hands grab her shoulders, pulling her into each, delicious thrust, filling her completely, twisting his hips every now and then. With the sound of his metal ID tags ringing in her ears she was going to cum again, there was no way she couldn’t, not when it was mixed with the brutal way he was taking her.

“I’m gonna, AHHH,” a scream tore through her throat when he gave her a particularly harsh thrust. “Gonna cum again.”

He didn’t respond; he simply grabbed her wrist and forced her hand towards the headboard, letting her know under no uncertain terms she better hang onto it. She instinctively raised her other hand to do the same while he grabbed her hips and dug every fingertip into her soft flesh with bruising force, knowing it would only be seconds before he unloaded himself.

She felt his chest cover her back and his voice giving her one last command. “Watch me now. I want you to watch me fuck you hard. Then `m gonna pull out and cover you in my cum... so you always remember that this beautiful arse belongs to me.”

“Oh GOOOOOOOD!!!” He kept his word. She glanced to her right where they’d placed a large mirror on the wall not three weeks ago for such a purpose as this. He grabbed the headboard, his hands on either side of hers and she watched his tight muscles flex, angling himself so he could hit her sweet spot, the sight of his glistening length grinding in and out of her triggering her passion. His head was thrown back and his eyes were screwed shut and through the haze of her own release, she watched his hips begin to jerk and twist, the muscles of his backside clenching and rippling with effort, the feel of his balls slapping her ass as he slammed into her three more times before a snarl pierced the air. He quickly pulled out, grabbed his cock and began pumping it furiously. The first, hot splash of his essence hit her and she moved with lightening speed to indulge herself.

He was too far gone, too caught up to stop her from moving away, but when he saw what she intended to do, he swore he began cumming even harder. His little minx had turned herself around to receive his liquid desire for her as it continued shooting forth in erratic streams. She pushed her breasts together when some landed on her rosy tits before moving to lower her mouth around him to drink the rest of him down, never stopping even when his hips thrust forward, pushing her head into the headboard with an dull ‘thud’. She swallowed everything he gave her as he pumped himself with his hand until he was dry and ready to collapse. She’d never done that before and his mind was driven beyond a state of mad desire for the woman who’d claimed his heart so many months ago.

She felt his body go limp, sliding down hers and lowering them both to the bed so he lay on top of her, still panting. She hadn’t known what drove her to do this. Maybe it was the game they’d played, maybe it was because she wouldn’t see him for five whole weeks. Whatever the reason didn’t matter, she held him against her chest, not even caring that his spendings were being smeared between their bodies.

“Love you, baby,” he said with what breath he had left in his lungs.

“Love you, too.” She captured his lips for a tender kiss. The last one they would share for five long weeks yet to come.


A/N: For anyone who thought they moved in together too quickly, let me share a little something personal with you. My husband didn’t lay one inappropriate finger on me for weeks while we were dating. When we finally ‘consummated’ our relationship, he more or less did the same thing – wouldn’t take no for an answer to me moving in with him the very next day. LOL, guess I got a little ‘Spike’ in my man. As for TE, I may have to wait until I'm moved and settled (roughly 2nd week of May) before resuming - it's simply too much for me at this point to write more than one fic at a time, though I am writing a little bit of it every now and then, sorry. Hope you enjoyed and remember, I can’t make any promises as to the next update but will, of course, do my best. Have a great weekend, *hugs*.