PLEASE BE AWARE THIS CHAPTER IS PART 1 OF 2. I promised I’d never abandon a fic and so here’s another smutty, laugh-filled chapter of IAN. This is for 2 people. For Beasleysmom who pcs’d and moved away from me recently *cries* - thank God I have unlimited long distance, *giggles*. And also for Lostboy. I promised I’d read your fic sweety and I intend to keep that promise – just uber busy right now. Happy B-day to Clawofcat, vampgirly and luxferi, *kisses*. Also, the pic I used in this chappy is by the amazingly talented bloodylovepoetry (a million thanks sweety). Check out her website – www.dark-desire.org/blp/ - but have a box of tissue handy to wipe up the drool, *winks*. Thank you Dusty273 for all your help. As always, I couldn’t post without you. WARNINGS: Some parts, sexually speaking, could be considered a tad raunchy, but that’s the nature of my characters and my muse (they have no shame). So be warned if you have delicate sensibilities and missionary sex is all you can tolerate.


PART 1: Extended Leave

Five weeks later on a late Monday evening.........

Buffy stood there in the dark, peering out the kitchen window waiting for Spike to return from the field. She’d shut all the lights off in the apartment on purpose just to make him think she’d left for California two weeks ago as originally planned. After changing her departing flight to match his, she’d called to inform her mother when they’d be arriving, assuring her it was just an unforeseen work related issue that made her have to alter her vacation. It was the truth... to an extent... somewhat... partially... stupid man! She missed him like crazy, couldn’t keep herself from wanting to be here when he got back and knew he’d be both surprised and pleased that she was especially after the argument they’d had over the whole affair. Plus, there really was something she needed to discuss with him concerning her job, but she was determined to wait and see what kind of mood he was in before bringing the subject up.

She was nervous over whether or not he’d like her surprise of altering the apartment for a more romantic type setting even though ‘romantic’ wasn’t something they normally did. Hey, it was... different and no easy task trying to make dinner in the dark either, so he better appreciate it! Oz had given her Fred’s number earlier in the week and she called to find out what exact time the guys were due back and then took the southern girl’s advice of cooking something that only required using the oven and a timer.

She quickly darted into the bathroom; having almost forgotten to shut the water off then ran back to the window and began fidgeting. Spike would, naturally, have his ritualistic plan of getting together with the guys at the NCO club, but hopefully he wouldn’t mind forgoing those plans once he found her at home waiting for him and if not? Operation seduction was already underway and failure wasn’t an option.

~~~*~~~

“Bloody hell!” All his field gear was caked with mud and heavier than normal, about a hundred and seventy five pounds worth that needed to be carried up the stairs. He could have left it in the trunk of his car, but he was leaving at the butt-ass crack of tomorrow’s dawn for California and didn’t want to have to mess with it then in addition to packing for vacation. Readying his key to unlock the door once he reached the top of the stairs, he hauled every last bit of equipment on his shoulders and stumbled towards the house, feeling exhausted and for once, not in any rush to get in the shower and go meet Gunn for drinks.

She felt guilty when she saw him struggling with both arms full. Any other time she would’ve rushed outside to help him, but it would defeat the purpose behind all her planning for tonight and she was anxious to see his reaction. Moving away from the window to position herself, she listened to him climb the stairs, crossing her fingers as her heart rate picked up.

He unlocked the door and stepped over the threshold, straining under the weight of his belongings while flicking the light on. The moment the room lit up, his breath caught in his throat. The last thing he expected to see was Buffy. But there was his girl, leaning against the wall, one foot perched underneath her bottom and wearing his red button up dress shirt.

“Surprise!” she said in a soft voice, smiling at his shocked expression and watched in amusement when he dropped all his equipment right where he stood with a loud thud.

Bloody fuckin’ HELL! He had to physically shake his head back and forth to be sure she wasn’t a mirage. She was supposed to be in California! They’d argued over her waiting for him to get back from this exercise for Christ’s sake. Yet here she was, looking as sexy as only she could be while dressed in something as simple as one of his shirts.

“I hope you don’t mind that-that...” The way he just stood there and stared without saying a thing made her nervousness return full force. “See, I thought... I-I made dinner and drew you a bath so you cou-” She found herself pinned to the wall before she ever finished that sentence. “Spi-mmph.”

He didn’t care to hear anything she had to say. All he cared about was rubbing his body against hers like a caveman while plundering her mouth with his tongue. His girl was amazing. Not only was she here, but he could see the effort she’d gone to, to make his homecoming something special. The smell of a home-cooked meal filled the apartment, the table was set with candles and she’d drawn him a bath? He was a lucky bloke indeed, a very lucky and very horny bloke.

Smelling of earth and pine from being in the woods for so long, she found the scent along with the animalistic way he was pawing at her overwhelmingly erotic. He was acting as if he hadn’t seen her in a year rather than a few weeks, as if she were going to disappear at any moment.

“Buffy,” he whispered, trying to gather his senses, knowing she’d orchestrated this surprise for his benefit, but all he wanted right now was her. “I missed...” he trailed off, caught up in her candied scent and the feel of her pert breasts heaving against him. He’d been kept from her luscious body for five long weeks and as far as he was concerned, anything she had planned could wait.

“I wanted to-to... ohhhhh.” She moaned under the assault of his mouth as he lowered it to her chest, his teeth tugging on the first button of the shirt she wore while his fingers made quick work of the rest. “Wanted to spoil you tonight.”

“Later,” he growled against her sweet smelling skin as he freed the last button. Pushing the shirt over her shoulders, he spared a glance down her body. She wasn’t wearing any knickers. “Chris’, pet,” he declared at this discovery. Leaning his forehead against hers, he whispered, “Need you... right now.”

The sound of his belt buckle coming unclasped while she fought the buttons of his uniform sent all her previous plans to hell in a hand basket. But she loved him like this... lustful and desperate in his need for her. Clothes went flying left and right, barely having landed by the time he was nudging her thighs apart with his knee. She stood utterly transfixed by the masculine beauty of his sculpted chest, rough possessive hands palming her breasts and buttocks, the look of raw need in his eyes... There wasn’t a single thing about him that didn’t drip with desire right now and - GOD! The things he did to her were so downright dirty sometimes, she swore he had the ability to make her cum with just a look... like the one he was currently giving her. He stuck his first two digits in his mouth, drew them out slowly and smirked at her while lowering it between their bodies.

Sliding his fingers along the folds of her sex, he used her moisture and his to quickly prepare her then grasping his cock, sought out her center.

“Spike!” she gasped, clinging to him as he slipped the swollen head between her ready lips, then in one swift stroke, filled her completely.

“Bloody hell I missed you, missed this... us.” She was panting so hard she could only nod in response. He tucked his head under her chin, pressing his cheek to her chest and frantically began pumping away inside of her.

His relentless pounding to her pussy was making her cross-eyed with pleasure. She freely gave into the feel of being reunited with him and withstood the pain of his sharp hip bones as they repeatedly dug into her, no doubt bruising the tender flesh of her inner thighs.

Fuck, he thought when he realized he wasn’t going to last but a few seconds more at most. She was hot and tight, felt so bloody good that he suddenly decided he didn’t care. He needed release and needed it now! There were all sorts of wicked, pleasurable ways he could make it up to his girl later. On second thought, why wait? He would make it up to her immediately after he got what he wanted.

“Oh... OH, oh my.” She knew when her man was about to explode but it surprised her, even more so than how quickly he’d attacked her after walking through the door. There were no worries in her mind though; Spike was far from selfish, so she encouraged him, “Cum for me, Daddy.”

“ARGHH, Buffy... unghh.” Her words triggered his orgasm. God, how he loved hearing her talk like that. And when she called him ‘Daddy’? Oh yeah, she was spoiling him alright and he hadn’t even been home five minutes yet.

He slowly let her body slide down the wall, withdrawing himself before her feet touched the ground then promptly dropped to his knees, whispering an apology right before, “OH!” Without any warning, he threw one of her legs over his shoulder. “AHHH!” He plunged his tongue deep within her walls, fucking her with it until her legs threatened to buckle and give out.

He smiled into her mound when she gripped his shoulders tightly, her little nails on the verge of breaking his skin.

“SPIKE!” Shaking him to get his attention, he turned his blue eyes on her but moved to begin suckling her clit.

“Mmm-hmm?” He was listening, but he was also busy enjoying himself by pleasuring her.

She couldn’t believe he was going down on her right after having, well, to be quite frank about it, dumped his load there. “What are you... o-o-ohhhhh, doing? You... mmmmm, realize you just c-came inside of me?” She bit her lip when he tugged on her swollen pearl with his teeth, wiggling it back and forth. “Spike?”

“Mmmmmm.” He moaned, dipping his tongue back inside her channel one more time, then pulled away long enough to look her in the eyes and lustfully confess, “You’ve never tasted better.”

She clamped her hand over her mouth and bit back a scream. She thought she should have been disgusted but the intensity behind his eyes, those words and how honest and sexy they sounded when he said them... All it took was a few more swipes of his tongue and she came undone, jerking and twitching from the way he covered her with his mouth, lapping at her walls until she was finished.

He chuckled at the way she slid down to join him in a boneless heap on the floor while wiping at his chin. She was good and satisfied, just the way he liked her.

“Wha’s the matter, luv? Did I wear you out?”

She opened her eyes to see him in the process of pulling his pants back up. The man hadn’t even bothered kicking them off... like she should be surprised at that? She smiled up at him lazily and nodded.

“Awww,” he pouted. “Poor, kitten. C’mere.” He lifted her up and helped her back into his shirt.

She let him button it up for her then nuzzled her head against his bare chest, enjoying the feel of his strong arms wrapping around her. “I hope you know you ruined my plans of seducing you in order to keep you from going out tonight.” The sound of his laughter thrummed through her body and she hugged him tighter.

“Oh, pet. You can’ seduce the willin’. But by all means, don’ let me stop you from tryin’.” He pulled back and waggled his brows at her. As if he were going anywhere tonight...silly bint. “You mentioned somethin’ `bout a bath?” Bubble covered Buffy thoughts danced in his head.

“Yeeeeeah.” She trailed her fingertips down his well-muscled chest, knowing exactly where his line of thinking was headed. “I thought you might like to relax, unwind a little.” Backing up, she led him by the hand into the bathroom under the false pretense that she would be joining him and maneuvered him next the tub. “You know, get washed up before I serve dinner?”

“I’d rather you join me... seein’s how I jus’ ate.” He flicked his tongue back and forth crudely at her.

“Nope.”

He gave her ‘the pout’ but she shook her head.

“You’re not going to get your way this time, eh-eh.”

“Buffy,” he growled at her. She should give him whatever he wanted after being separated this long.

“Hmphh,” she said like a stuck up little snot. “Sorrrreeee.” Giving him a firm push, she stood there with her hands on her hips and a triumphant smile when he went ass over tea kettle to land in the water with a loud SPLASH!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

“Gotta keep an eye on the roast.” Squealing, she darted out the bathroom.

He splashed water at her retreating form then chuckled. She never ceased to find new ways of putting him in his place.

~~~*~~~

Given Spike’s tremendously good mood, Buffy tried several times to tell him what happened to her at work while he was away, but he’d effectively kept her, ahem, ‘occupied’ for more than half the night making love until she was too exhausted for any amount of talking. So her next plan was to tell him while they were on the plane, but he promptly fell asleep on her right after take off and didn’t wake back up until forty minutes before landing. She would have told him then, but being the horn dog that he is, was only interested in trying to get her riled up enough beneath one of those small, complimentary blankets they hand out so that she would follow him to the bathroom for a quick rough and tumble... to which she so did not. And now that they were in California, she gave up on the idea altogether. It just wasn’t the right place or time to discuss anything when they were supposed to be on vacation and having fun. Having resigned herself to wait until they were back home, they separated at the gate, leaving him to go to baggage claim while she searched for her mother.

“My baby girl.” Joyce wrapped her daughter up into a hug for several long seconds before holding her at arms-length. “So where is this William of yours? I’m anxious to meet him.”

Buffy pointed a thumb over her shoulder. “He’s the one with the platinum hair.”

Bloody women! Spike picked up the only suitcase he’d packed and then Buffy’s three. How much does one bird need to bring? He sighed under their weight. If he wasn’t head over heels for her, he’d bloody well make her carry them herself.

“Oh my! He’s a handsome one.” Though Joyce didn’t fully approve of her daughter ‘living in sin’, she wasn’t one to throw stones either since Buffy was conceived two months before her own marriage to Hank.

Both women walked over to where he was struggling.

“Spike.”

He turned around to see Buffy standing there with an older woman whom she resembled.

“Mrs. Summers, ma-am?” He reached a hand out and smiled politely.

“Call me Joyce.” She shook his hand then yanked him into a bear hug.

Buffy snorted as the look he gave her from over her mother’s shoulder suggested he wasn’t prepared for such a warm reception. He wasn’t concerned over impressing her parents but he was concerned over how they would receive the man with whom their daughter decided to ‘shack up’ with. This was the first time he’d ever lived with a woman outside of matrimony himself, so he’d never had to deal with parental disapproval.

“Yes, ma’am, er, Joyce.” She let him go, took a suitcase from him and handed it to Buffy then took another to carry herself. “Thanks, luv.” She blushed at his use of a pet name on her. So tha’s where my girl gets it from.

“Honestly, Buffy. Is this how I raised you? Making someone else carry your luggage for you? You’re in the Army now. Surely you can do things for yourself and not leave it up to your boyfriend.” She turned to Spike with a sweet smile. “You’re such a gentleman and so polite, it’s my daughter I blame.”

“Moooom,” she whined. “Could you be any more embarrassing?”

Spike was smirking at the two women as they went back and forth. Yup, he liked her Mum already.

All three exited the terminal with Joyce in the lead. As she neared her car, she glanced back to tell Spike.

“I hope you’re keeping her in line, William. Ever since she was a little girl, Buffy has required a firm hand.”

“No worries there. I have everythin’... well in hand.” He grabbed Buffy’s arse and squeezed firmly, causing her to yelp.

“You are soooo dead when we’re finally alone,” she whispered to him.

“Promises, promises.” He slapped her rear since her mom turned her back to continue walking.

“Hank can hardly wait to meet you, William,” Joyce said as she popped the trunk then helped him wrestle to load all four suitcases. “He even left work early to come home and start dinner. He’s cooking something special.” She slammed it shut then unlocked her doors.

A nervous Spike leaned over to ask Buffy quietly. “Your Da doesn’ own any guns or have access to... poison... does he?”

~~~*~~~

As expected, Buffy was to stay in her old room while Spike stayed in Dawn’s since she was currently still at school cramming for exams. Naturally he wasn’t happy with this arrangement but understood perfectly where her parents were coming from and respected it. Still, he couldn’t keep from complaining to Buffy once they were alone, sitting on the front porch swing.

“I think you’re just upset that I wouldn’t join the mile-high club on the way here,” Buffy teased. Ughh! Airplanes made her stomach queasy.

“Bloody right I am. `Course... you can make it up to me on the way back?” He winked at her.

“Depends if you can behave yourself or not.”

“Speakin’ `f behavin’. `M not goin’ three bloody weeks without sex.”

“Sshhh! The window is open!” He gave her a pointed look.

“`S not like your Mum thinks we don’-” she clamped a hand over his mouth.

“That doesn’t mean you need to announce it. Besides, I have a plan.” The second she lowered her hand, he smirked.

“Do tell, pet.”

“You’ll just have to wait and see.”

“Grrrrr. How LONG will I have to wait?”

“Uh! I swear you’re worse than a chi-”

“Dinner is ready, you two.” Joyce poked her head out the door.

“Okay, mom. Be right there.”

He waited until her mom disappeared back inside. “I still say your Da didn’ act all that thrilled to meet me, so if I start havin’ convulsions after dinner, better be ready to pump my stomach.”

“Oh-please! It’s not that he doesn’t like you. He’s just being a father. Think about it. If you had a daughter and she was living with a guy for months that you still had yet to meet, how would you act towards him?”

“I’d bloody well kill the bastard! When we have a daughter, she won’ be allowed near boys `til she’s thirty.” Buffy crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at him. “Er... twenty five?” Shaking her head while snickering, she got up and held out a hand.

“Let’s go. Grub is on the table, mister. And please try and eat slower in front of my mom because she’ll just keep shoving more food on your plate.” She liked his instinctual, ‘protective father’ answer and she also liked how he phrased a certain sentence without even knowing it.

“Did I mention how much I like your Mum already?”

~~~*~~~

“So tell me, William.” Hank began his round of questions half way through dinner.

“Yes, sir?” Buffy gripped his knee under the table, reminding him he didn’t need to be so ultra-polite with the ‘sir’ and ‘ma’am’ crap around her parents.

“How did you get the nickname Spike?”

“You never told me either,” Buffy chimed in. “How did you get your nickname?”

“Well, a few years ago when I first met a good friend, he kept cuttin’ my last name short. People around us picked up on it and after a while, it jus’ stuck.”

“That’s it?” Buffy asked.

“Tha’s it, pet.”

“Huh. I always thought it had something to do with the infantry.”

“And how did you two meet?” Hank noted both blondes halted their forks from entering their mouths and glanced at each other.

“Work,” they answered simultaneously, then went back to eating. They’d done some preparation in case this line of questioning came up... but not nearly enough.

“Exactly?” Hank added.

“Oh, I would love to hear your story.” Joyce set her fork down and got up to serve a third helping of everything onto Spike’s plate and seconds for Buffy. She was the only one to have missed the audible gulp of nervousness coming from the young man. “I remember meeting Hank,” she sighed wistfully. “Falling in love with him was the best time of my life.”

“Thank you, Joyce.” Spike loved that Buffy’s mother was catering to his large appetite and that she patted him on the shoulder as if he were one of her own before sitting back down.

Buffy leaned her head towards Spike ear but didn’t bother whispering. “Mom’s an incurable romantic.”

His response was to chuckle with genuine amusement. “`M not so sure `s a story worth tellin’ then, `cause it definitely wasn’ a Harlequin moment.”

“Really?” It was Joyce and Hank’s turn to speak at the same time... with surprise. From the way their daughter talked over the phone to them about the man sitting at their table, she was clearly in love and he was deeply devoted on her.

Spike nodded and shoveled some food onto his fork, but answered before taking the bite. “Mm-hmm. Buffy hated me when we first met.”

And again with the harmonious parental question of, “Really?”

“She thought I was a fascist pig.”

“Thought?” Buffy arched an eyebrow at him and sat back in her chair.

“I wasn’ that bad, pet. Admit it.” He winked at her. “`Sides,” he turned to address Hank. “Buffy has a natural inclination to be somewhat of an insurrectionist.” Her father busrt out laughing and nodded.

“That she does.”

“Uhh,” Buffy gasped in outrage. “Don’t try to get on my parents’ good side by-by... using big fancy words.”

Hank leaned forward, cupped a hand around his mouth and lowered his voice to tell Spike. “Gets it from her mother.”

“Don’t tell me you’re going to sit there and take that, mom?”

“Hank!” she scolded her husband. “That’s not true.”

“You were a hippie when I met you, Joyce. Protests and flower power, remember?” Stick that in your bong and smoke it is what he would have added to the look of indignation on his wife’s face... if his daughter wasn’t present that is.

Spike watched the older woman flip her shoulder length hair back and stick her nose in the air. And tha’s where my girl gets her sass from, too. Yup, looks like his Buffy was a carbon copy of her mother... except for the hippie part. And since Hank fell in love with her, maybe he and her father had a lot more in common than he originally thought. He snickered to himself as Joyce loosed her tongue on her husband. It was just like watching Buffy and he silently wondered if Hank found it as arousing as he did whenever his daughter did to the same to him.

“And YOU were an anal yuppie that should be grateful I came along to pull that giant stick out of your-”

“MOM!”

“What?” Shrugging at her daughter, she stated, “It’s true.”

Hank cleared his throat. “Yes, well, in any event, I thought we were supposed to be listening to the kids’ story here, honey.”

“See?” Keeping her eyes on Buffy, she waved a hand towards her husband as if he just proved her correct by trying to divert from the truth of the subject. “Anal!”

Buffy snorted, totally siding with her. “It must be true.” Patting Spike on the shoulder, she told her, “Women tend to seek out a mate that resembles their father.”

Hank retorted and Spike followed a split second after.

“Buffy!”

“Oi!”

Joyce wrapped a protective arm around her and looked to Hank. “If the stick fits...” she smiled sarcastically.

“Speaking of sticks... You should have seen me with a pugil when I sparred with Spike. I knocked him on his ass... literally.”

“Elizabeth Anne Summers! Language, please,” her father scolded.

Joyce giggled at first, coughing when her husband turned his expression on her. “Boy, do I want to hear ALL about... wait.” Her look turned pensive. “Didn’t you use those in Basic?”

Uh-oh! “Uhmm, yeah, that’s right.” Going for a nonchalant, ‘no big deal’ answer was the best route. She never told her parents exactly when she met Spike or that he was her Drill Sergeant. The likelihood of her parents getting the wrong impression about her and Spike’s respective status to one another and their professional relationship at that time prompted her not to want to share that information. She didn’t want them thinking he was some sort of Sergeant McDonald.

“But... you two... how?” She and Hank knew Spike’s rank and how many years he’d been in the service, so it wasn’t possible they ‘went’ to Basic together.

Bugger! Time to swoop in and save his girl by telling the truth. He knew from Buffy that her father was in the Air Force for a short stint and therefore couldn’t be fooled if she tried to cover it up.

“Tha’s where we first met and `s also the reason why she hated me... up until nine months ago, anyways.”

Hank pointed a stern finger at him but focused his eyes on his daughter while raising the question, “THIS is the Drill Sergeant you wrote to us about? All that extra... training? The very one that drilled you above and beyond what was necessary? TORTURED you?” She nodded meekly.

“Yes. But we... he really hated me, Daddy,” she whined for sympathy. “REALLY hated me. We didn’t meet back up until after I’d been assigned to FT Crumb.” It was the truth, and naturally she left out the part of just how ‘above and beyond’ he really drilled her... if only on graduation day.

The atmosphere was crackling with tension. Joyce’s eyes were wide, wondering how her husband was going to respond. Her daughter had never lied to them, but the fact she didn’t tell them about this? Like she had something to hide? It didn’t bode well for William and she fidgeted along with the young couple, waiting to see what Hank would say, ready to defend William if necessary for Buffy’s sake.

Hank suddenly stood, his hard expression turning so slowly into a sly grin that it creeped Buffy out to no end.

“I’d like to shake the hand of the man that turned my daughter into a woman.” His smile turned genuine as he offered his hand. The nervous trio were stuck on ‘pause’, sharing the same stunned expression before Spike finally placed his hand into Hank’s.

The collective breath being held in the room was released when the two men firmly shook. That is... until Buffy ‘huffed’.

“Daddy! You’re supposed to be on MY side.”

“Come on... Spike.” He used his nickname as a show of total acceptance while ignoring his daughter’s pouty tirade. “Let’s you and I go have a drink, shall we? Leave the women to do their job and take care of cleaning up.”

“A bloody brilliant idea. I like the way you think, Mr. Summers.”

“Call me Hank.” He slapped him on the back as they exited the room, leaving mother and daughter equally outraged.

You are SOOO not getting any nookie from me tonight! Buffy turned to Joyce.

“Please tell me you’re not going to stand for this, are you, Mom?”

“Two peas in a pod. That’s okay, that’s just A-okay.” She shook her head, laughing sardonically. “Let the men have their bonding moment, Buffy. Meanwhile, you can help me plot while we’re doing the dishes.”

Turn the page for part 2 of Extended Leave. But of course feel free to leave a review for part 1 *bats eyelashes*, the muse always needs feeding – hungry little bastard that he is - giggles. Thanks.