Author's Chapter Notes:
See part 1 - previous chapter
READ ME! Be aware that you are reading part two of ‘Extended Leave’. Do not skip part one or you’ll be completely lost, thanks.

Later that same evening...

The couple went on a walk around Buffy’s neighborhood. She originally wanted to go jogging and Spike would have been on board with that had it not been for the two glasses of scotch he’d shared with her father. He felt a bit tipsy but readily agreed to go so he could walk it off.

Hand in hand they took a leisurely stroll, covering several blocks before heading towards Main Street, discussing their plans for the upcoming weekend, or rather Sunday. After Joyce told friends and family members that Buffy was home for a visit, she planned an informal picnic so everyone would have an opportunity to see her. Everything had been arranged for this Saturday so all Buffy had to do was be there.

“I’m feeling kind of hungry.” He looked at her curiously.

“You are?” Huh! Okay, granted dinner was three hours ago but Buffy rarely ate much beyond breakfast, lunch and dinner. But hey, who was he to question her on it? If his girl was hungry, then he’d feed her.

“Oh-oh-oh! She jumped up and down excitedly while pointing at a delicatessen. “That place makes the most amazing wraps.”

“`S that what you want, kitten?” She nodded excitedly as he led her to sit on a nearby bench. “Right then. Jus’ tell me what you want and I’ll get it.”

“You sure? I can go with you.”

“Nah, you jus’ do what you do best.”

“And what exactly is that?”

Giving her a quick peck on the cheek after she folded her arms defensively, he told her, “Sit here and look pretty `til I come back.” She ‘hmmph’ed’ but it was accompanied by an adorable blush. “What kind of wrap do you want, pet?”

“Hmmm, not sure, maybe... oh, I know what I want. Roast beef and Swiss with horseradish sauce. Aaand,” she thought hard while looking off into space. “Have them put some of those banana peppers on it and onions too.”

Double huh! Not only did it sound bloody disgusting but it seemed an awful lot for her to digest. Oh well, if it went straight to her luscious arse, she wouldn’t hear him complain. A stomach full of ‘junk’ for her would turn into a handful of ‘trunk’ for him.

“What?” she asked when he just stared at her.

“Nothin’, jus’... never mind.” He shook his head, thinking maybe she was just joking but apparently not. “Be right back, pet.” Giving her another quick kiss, he headed inside the eatery.

Spike waited patiently in line and suffered a few looks from people next to him while the boy behind the counter fixed his order. He just shrugged and explained it wasn’t for him. Whatever made his girl happy is exactly what she’d get.

He paid for the food, turned to walk away and placed a hand on the door but froze when he saw Buffy wasn’t sitting by herself anymore. What the FUCK?!?! It wasn’t just any random bloke that decided to sit there, it was that git with his artsy-fartsy penciled hearts... Angel!

“Excuse me,” came a small voice from out of nowhere.

“Huh? Oh. Sorry.” Spike backed away and let a woman and her daughter leave. He stepped aside and just stood there, staring out the window at his girl talking with her former poofter of a boyfriend, jealousy seeping from every pore in his body.

He trusted Buffy with his whole heart, hell, his life. But it didn’t prevent him from wanting to rip the wanker’s head off for daring to speak to her. Especially after what the cheating bastard did to her. No, he would put a tight rein on his temper and just watch. His girl could take care of matters all on her own and if not? Then he most assuredly would.

“I wish I could say it’s nice to see you, Angel,” she spat his name. “But I’d be lying.” Judging from his clothes, he must have been working with his dad somewhere nearby and saw her sitting here. Just my luck. She was so over him, so long ago she forgot he even existed.

“Buffy.” He hung his head for a minute then stated his case. “Look, I’m sorry for what happened. Really sorry. I wasn’t thinking straight when Cordelia approached me and... well, I explained all that in my letter.”

“Hmm, that was another waste of time on your part... because I never read it.”

“You didn’t read it?”

“Nope.”

“Why?” He sat down beside her.

“Because THAT would’ve been a waste of MY time.” She shuffled herself down to the end of the bench, as far away from him as possible.

“Guess I deserved that.”

“Yeah, you really did.”

“Buffy, I... I still love you. I swear I haven’t even dated anyone else and I was hoping maybe we could at least... I don’t know, go out for dinner... since you’re home?”

Spike watched the poofter slide down the bench within inches of Buffy and growled, his grip to her food tightening. Still, he refrained from going out there and interfering. Buffy would do well to have the opportunity to vent. He knew she hadn’t seen or spoken to him since their break up and it would give her a sense of closure over the issue. Not to mention it would be interesting to watch his girl in action when she ripped into him verbally. Christ, he wished he could hear what they were saying... so he could laugh in the boy’s face when it was all over. Maybe... He slipped outside of the shop and chose a spot to lean against the brick wall and light up a smoke. They had their backs to him, so unless Buffy turned around, she wouldn’t see him.

“Not gonna happen, Angel. And I’m only on vacation.”

Much better, Spike thought. Now he could relax a little, enjoy the show and be close enough to handle things if the git so much as laid a single finger on his girl.

“Look, you can’t deny the fact we were the perfect couple. I mean, do you really want to throw four years away just like that? Just because I had one weak moment?”

“Number one, the perfect couple wouldn’t have one of us cheating on the other. Number two, weak moment? Puleez! And number three, you don’t even know me anymore. I’m not the same person, I’ve changed.”

“I think you are. The only change I see,” he looked her over twice. “Is that you’ve filled out. Rather nicely, by the way.” He reached over to touch her hand but she snatched it away before he had the chance.

Spike started, but then settled back down when he heard Buffy’s prompt reply.

“I could break your arm in six different places long before you had the chance to even blink,” she ground out. “So if you like it the way it is, I suggest you keep your hands to yourself.”

“Yeah, right.” He laughed at her. “I suppose being in the Army makes you think you’re tough. You couldn’t break a flea’s arm if you tried.” He laughed some more. “I’m ten times stronger than any girl, Buffy so if I wanted to touch you, there’s nothing you could do but leave a few scratches with those cat claws of yours.”

Civilians, she huffed to herself. “It has little to do with strength but hey, you know what? I’m willing to level the playing field if it’ll make you feel better.” She smiled sweetly. “Scratching can be fun, too particularly when fighting a pussy like you.”

Spike had a hard time keeping his laughter contained. Bloody hell, he loved her fire and honestly? She could probably break every bone in Angel’s body if he pissed her off just right. However... seemed Angel didn’t believe a word his girl said, because once again, he was reaching for her and Spike was there in a flash before Buffy ever finished getting up from the bench.

Holy shit, Spike scared her to death. One minute she was standing in an attempt to get away from Angel and the next, ‘POOF’, he materialized from out of nowhere. She saw him drop her food on the bench then ball his fists at his sides. Whoa! Okay, she should feel just a teensy bit guilty for getting so immensely turned on that Spike was currently making all with the ‘grhh’... but honestly, she just couldn’t. He was the epitome of hot when he was in full ‘protective’ mode.

“Whatever bones she doesn’ manage to break... you can bet I will, mate.” He sized up the overgrown oaf. One, maybe two particular maneuvers and he’d have him immobilized with his face pressed into the pavement for good measure. It wouldn’t be polite to get himself arrested while visiting Buffy’s parents’ just so he could have the satisfaction of hearing bones shatter. But, then again, maybe he’d leave that option open if say, ohhhhh... the ponce were stupid enough and he were ‘forced’ to defend himself?

GAH! The deep, menacing tone of his thick accent, the way his eyes flashed a beautiful yet frightening shade of blue, muscles clenching in his jaw, strong hands now twitching at the ready to carry out his threat.... He was ‘bad boy’ personified, from head to toe and straight to the bone, baby. She went through a mental checklist of all the things she found ‘gah-worthy’ about her man. Platinum hair, heavy silver jewelry adorning his fingers, neck and wrists, dressed all in black with that duster he made look sexier than it had any right to, lending him that extra ‘edge’ of danger to his already intimidating aura. Mmmm, she shuddered as she felt her panties suddenly get a whole lot wetter. Oh yeah, there was going to be some serious sex in his immediate future.

“Look, man. I don’t know who you are or what you saw, but there’s no trouble here. I’m just having a private conversation with the lady. She’s not in any danger.” He had no clue who this guy was and assumed it just some passerby wanting to play Buffy’s knight in shining armor.

Errrrrrgh! She so wanted to kick some Angel ass but the chance to watch Spike handle things would be much more gratifying than her fist connecting with her ex’s nose right now.

“Got one thing right... she’s not in any danger.” He chuckled sarcastically then settled into a smirk. “In fact...” He hooked the thumb of his right hand through his belt. “Trained her m’self in hand to hand combat, so `m positive the only one here in any real danger `s you.”

“Huh?” He looked back and forth between Buffy and the stranger, not quite understanding. The guy looked like nothing more than a skinny punk rocker.

“`Course, can’ let my girl go without havin’ any back up either.” Looping his left arm around her waist, he pulled her tight against his side, smirk deepening when recognition sunk into the other man’s expression.

“You’re shitting me? Right, Buffy?” Uh-uh, he didn’t believe it, no way. “You don’t know this guy! Do you?” he asked nervously. “Tell me you’re not... not WITH him... please?” He couldn’t believe his eyes when Buffy ran a hand over the Englishman’s chest all the way down and cupped his crotch lovingly.

“Not only do I know him, but he’s been showing me every night just how lame a shag you really were.... for about ohhhhh, I’d say nine months now? Does that sound right, baby?”

Spike was positively chuffed with his girl, chest all puffed up, male ego ten feet tall while brood-boy looked absolutely crestfallen. “`Bout that long, kitten, yeah.” He grabbed her hand and brought it to his mouth for a tender kiss, letting her know how much he appreciated her bold move, and of course her use of the term ‘shag’ was bloody brilliant.

“Sh-shag?”

“Fuck, screw, boink... bumpin’ uglies. Take yer pick. But please do forgive me. `M bein’ rude and forgettin’ my manners here. I forgot to thank you.”

“For what?”

“For fuckin’ her cousin or else Buffy wouldn’ be with me right now.... livin’ in my apartment, makin’ my meals... sharin’ my bed.” He dropped her hand to extend his own towards Angel. “No hard feelin’s. Right, mate?”

The blonde couple watched Angel’s face contort in a mixture of hurt and anger. But rather than say anything, he simply started backing away, conceding defeat.

Buffy, of course, had to have the very last say even as she noted Spike flipping him off British style with his first two fingers. She waved, smiling brightly like a flight attendant, bouncing her head from side to side, voice all bubbly and enthusiastic. “Goodbye. Bye bye, now. O-kaaaay, goodbye then. Mm-hmm, that’s right, BUH-bye.

Spike pulled her into his embrace and nuzzled her nose affectionately. “Have I told you today how much I love you?”

“Matter of fact you haven’t. But I think I’d prefer it if you showed me instead.” She grabbed his bottom playfully from inside his coat.

“Mmmmm, be glad to.” Speakin’ of shaggin’, that got him wondering. “Tell me, pet. Where’s this sudden need to get your hands on my hot, tight little body comin’ from?”

“Seeing you go all possessive and growly?” She blushingly offered, still managing an ear to ear grin. “Kinda hot.” He threw his head back and laughed. “Now let me eat so we can start walking back. When we get to the house, I’ll show you that plan I was telling you about earlier.”

To hell with that! He was going to call a cab. His cock was good and hard now just thinking about having his wicked way with her. He turned her around and pointed towards the bench, but she was already ahead of him.

Her nose scrunched up after tearing the wax paper away from her food. “Ewww! What happened to my wrap?” More than half its contents were pushed out one end and Spike was ducking with a guilty look on his face.

“Sorry. Guess my temper had me pretendin’ it was ‘Peaches’ neck. Want me to get you another?”

She shrugged. “Nah, it all eats the same.”

~~~*~~~

“Behind the shed is a tree house my Dad built for Dawnie and me when we were little.” Buffy led Spike into her parents’ backyard from the far side of the house.

“Tree house, huh?”

“Yup. Figured we could use the excuse of taking a jog or a walk in the evenings. Once the sun sets, they won’t know when we’re back and can’t see us if we use the fence line to come here.”

“Such a naughty girl,” he chided, loving the very idea of having to sneak around for stolen moments. “Creepin’ around in the dark all secretive like, shaggin’ your boyfriend right under your parents’ nose.”

“You better feel lucky I’m even bringing you here tonight.”

“Oi! Wha’s that s’pose to mean?” Judging from the tone of her voice, she sounded serious. He stood still and pulled her back to face him, curious as to what exactly crawled up her ass.

“I’m still upset with you over dinner tonight.”

What the fuck? He couldn’t understand. He’d already apologized for that... several times. It wasn’t that big a deal, at least not to him. “Buffy? You know I didn’ mean any real harm, right? I would think you’d be happy `m gettin’ along with your Da. Aren’ you?” The moon afforded enough light for him to see the irritation in her expression. “Baby?” He studied her face for a few seconds more. “Wha’s wrong?”

“Nothing. I-it’s nothing. You’re right. I’m glad you and my dad are getting along. I just... forget it. It’s been a really long day with the flight and all.”

“You sure?” He hoped so because he couldn’t tell where this sudden change of attitude in her was coming from.

He stroked her cheek tenderly with his thumb and she instantly relaxed, allowing him to tug at her waist and bring them closer. “I’m sure. A-and I’m sorry. I’m just feeling tired.”

“Okay,” he whispered, drawing her head to his chest. Hell, he still felt tired despite having slept on the plane. Between going to bed late last night, getting up early this morning, a long flight, the time change from East to West Coast... there were several factors to consider why she was being so irritable. And since they’d made a pact never to go to bed angry, he’d rather beg forgiveness than argue with her right now. He changed the subject to help lighten her mood. “Sooooo, did it really turn you on today? What I said to Peaches?” It was good to hear her giggling response.

“Not so much with the saying and more with the way you looked while doing it.”

“Do tell.”

She lifted her head to joke with him. “And inflate your already enlarged ego?”

He brought her tiny hand to his manly bits and encouraged her. “Go on, luv... inflate me.”

“Let’s just say I’m in serious need of a change of underwear... and leave it at that.” He purred beneath her touch as she opened the buckle to his belt.

“Mmmm!” Play time!

“EEEEP!” He unexpectedly snagged her waist and yanked her behind the shed.

“Ssshhhhhh, wouldn’t want your Mum and Da to hear us, now would you, pet?” She leaned her back against the siding, licking her lips when he brought her hands back to his pants and released them to do whatever she liked. “Stick that pretty pink tongue `f yours out there again like that might make a bloke think you’re still hungry.”

“Reading my mind now, are we?” And with that... she slid down the wall to balance her butt on her heels.

She’d worked his pants open and took his cock inside her hot little mouth so fast he didn’t have time to properly check that no one could see them from the neighboring houses. He was about to stop her, but she must have been reading his mind when she fisted her hands into his duster and used it to not only to conceal herself, but to pull him over and over into her mouth.

Sparing an upward glance, she watched him place both hands on the wall for leverage while looking down into her eyes, causing her to shudder under the intensity of his stare. The light of the full moon bathed his features, casting shadows to accentuate the deep hollows created by his razor-like cheekbones, full lips parted while panting with desire, hair so white it appeared silver and eyes... black with lust. She gave him a saucy wink, knowing how much he loved watching her do this. Did she feel guilty for sneaking around and doing this under her parent’s nose? Uh-uh, especially not when he took over for her and started pumping his hips. She moaned around him and let her head rest against the wall, allowing him to fuck her mouth however he saw fit.

Chris’, he wanted to cum the moment she gave him silent permission to do as he pleased. She looked so pretty with her mouth full of him that he couldn’t hold back from giving her a few experimental thrusts, pushing himself in a little further each time. Once she’d taken the full length of his muscle down her throat, he stopped just so he could watch, take in the beautiful sight and sensual feel of her swallowing around him. “Buffy,” he whispered. “Jus’ like that, baby. Unghh... JUS’ like that.”

He wasn’t going to last, but he wasn’t ready to cum yet either. Not until he’d given his girl her fair share of satisfaction. He pulled away and reached under her shoulders to help her stand then steered her towards a parked car.

“I love this duster. Don’t ever get rid of it, okay?” She held it to keep him covered while he walked backwards.

“And why’s that, pet?” He watched her smile wickedly and was curious as to her answer, particularly because he was very much attached to his coat. His father, now a librarian, had worn it in his early years when he was known as ‘Ripper’ and had given it to him when he was fourteen. They hadn’t been living for very long in the States when a bully made a derogatory statement about the British and he’d managed to knock the kid out cold. His Da said that although he didn’t approve of fighting, he saw a lot of himself in Spike and simply handed it down to him.

“I have my reasons,” she answered cryptically then giggled when he cocked a questioning eyebrow. “I’m not sure whether it’s because it looks amazing ON you... or if it’s just you that makes IT look amazing.” Figures! A huge, cocky grin spread across his face now that she was feeding his ego. “I like the way it smells, the leather, but even more so how it smells of you.” Feeling extra naughty, she decided to share a secret. “I never told you this before, but-”

The backs of his legs met the front of the car with a dull thump. He’d forgotten all about it while listening to her. What she whispered in his ear next while lowering her hand to stroke his shaft shocked the hell out of him.

“At night, when you’re in the field, I bring it to bed so I can cover myself in your scent... and then get myself off.”

“Chris’, pet!” He was astounded. And the visual she created? “You really do that?” he choked out the question. She reassured him while playfully nipping the skin at his neck.

Ego stroked? Thoroughly! The swell of his pride now rivaled the swell of his cock and he couldn’t tell which was bigger. But bugger-all if he cared; he was far more absorbed with the buttons of her blouse right now so he could get his hands on her lovely breasts.

“It has other uses, as you’re already aware. Like a minute ago when it kept us hidden so I could suck your cock... and in a few more seconds... it’ll be on the floor of my tree house where I plan on riding you to a gallop. To sum up all the many reasons why I love this coat so much... form AND function.”

“Not gonna make it to the tree house, luv.”

Huh?!?!

He twisted her body towards the car so fast she had to place her hands on the hood to prevent from falling. He tore her shirt open to fondle one breast while his other hand slid down the front of her jean skirt.

“Mmmmm, you weren’ kiddin’, pet.” Bloody hell! He could hardly believe just how wet she was. “Your knickers are soaked.” He curled two fingers inside to massage her sweet spot while grinding his erection against her bottom. She had his cock so bloody hard it was almost painful. And wasn’t she the one who mentioned his coat provided all the cover they needed? They could save the tree house experience for another night, or, maybe during the middle of the tonight if he could coax her outside while her parents’ were sleeping.

She gasped at the loss of his fingers and attempted to turn around to face him, but it was quite clear he had other plans. He pushed her down flush against the hood of the car and hurriedly raised her skirt. “OHHH!”

He clamped a hand over her mouth as he buried himself to the hilt inside her tight little hole. “Ssshhhh. Love makin’ you scream, kitten. So `m gonna keep my hand right here...” He leaned down, breathing hotly in her ear. “-jus’ so you can keep screamin’ for me while I fuck you raw.”

He kept his promise. With his other hand holding her shoulder for leverage, he fucked her senseless then sideways. The countless number of times he had her cumming made her grateful his hand was there to muffle the sounds she made before he finally found his own release and slumped across her back exhausted.

~~~*~~~

They remained outside until Buffy was sure the color in her cheeks faded before leading Spike along the fence and down the front walkway to her parents’ porch. Stepping inside she called out.

“Mom? Dad?”

“We’re in the kitchen, honey,” Joyce answered, waiting for the young pair to enter before asking, “Since you were just outside, did either of you see anything out there? Your father and I heard the strangest noise.”

“Strange... noise?” No. There was no way they heard what she was thinking... had they?

“Yes.” She nodded, a look of worry on her face. “It sounded like a... like a wounded animal.”

Buffy instantly turned scarlet, but before she could even stutter her way through some form of explanation, Spike diverted her parents’ attention.

His sudden coughing fit had everyone staring at him. He was trying to cover up his laughter as best he could. His girl had turned a lovely shade of red and all he could think was oh, it was an animal alright, but far from wounded!

“Are you alright, William?” Joyce immediately went to get him a glass of water.

“`M, AHEM, fine. AHHHHEM.” He pounded his fist against his chest a couple of times. Thanks, luv.” He took the glass of water she offered and gulped down a mouthful.

Buffy turned away to get her blushing under control and asked as nonchalantly as she could manage, “A wounded animal?”

“Sort of. It was more of a... howling. Like the sound a cat makes when it goes into heat.”

Spike came up behind Buffy to help her out of her jacket and leaned in to whisper, “Mee-oooow.” His kitten was certainly in heat these days, not that he was complaining.

She gave his ribs a sharp jab with her elbow as a means of telling him to ‘shut it’. “Nope. We didn’t see or hear a thing. Maybe it was a neighbor’s cat?”

“You’re probably right. I forgot about that elderly lady down the street. She’s always leaving food on her porch for the strays around here.”

Buffy walked over to where her father was sitting at the kitchen island while Spike went to lean against the sink next to her mother.

“Dad?” She needed a favor from him plus it was the perfect time to change the subject. “Any chance I could borrow your car tomorrow?” He cast a wary eye on her. “Please?”

Spike watched Buffy put on her ‘innocent’ face and charm her father with large pleading eyes and a pouty lip. He chuckled, causing Joyce to glance sideways at him though he never noticed. Buffy did that with him whenever she wanted something and it always worked. He could refuse her nothing when she looked at him like that, it was too bloody adorable.

“Where do you plan on going?” Joyce asked, glancing back and forth between the platinum blonde and her daughter.

“Spike and I want to go hiking at the state park while you’re both at work. I promise we’ll be back for dinner.” She looked back at her father. “Or we could pick you up from work? Pleeeeeeeease, daddy?”

Hank sighed heavily with a look on his face that made it clear to Spike ‘daddy’s little girl’ still had him wrapped around her little finger.

“Alright, alright. You can stop batting your eyelashes, sweetheart. You win.”

“Thank you, daddy.” She kissed his cheek and smiled brightly with her hand held out as he stood and reached inside his pocket for his keys. But instead of him handing them over, he quickly tossed them towards Spike, who shot out his hand to catch them in time. “I’d feel safer knowing Spike was behind the wheel. You forget I know your driving skills.”

“Uhh! This is so unfair,” she muttered to herself. “My driving has so improved sinc-”

Spike interrupted her. “No worries, Hank. I’ll get us there and back in one piece.”

He nodded then announced, “Well, I’m heading for the den. I have some paperwork to catch up on for work. And don’t worry, I’ll have Joyce pick me up from work. You two go have fun.”

Joyce waited until he left the kitchen before retrieving her purse, setting it on the island between herself and Buffy and rummaged through it. “Here’s a hundred dollars.” She placed the money in front of her.

“Did you need us to pick something up for you, mom?”

“No. It’s for you two.” She winked.

“Okaaaay, not trying to sound ungrateful here, but Spike and I do make our own money. You don’t have to do that.” Her mother shook her head, picked up the wad of folded bills and turned around to shove it into a reluctant Spike’s hands.

“It’s for a hotel.” She rolled her eyes. “Hiking indeed!”

“Mom,” she cried in a hushed tone. “We wouldn’t... that’s not why I asked-”

“Buffy. I’m your mother... not ignorant. I was young once too you know and remember EXACTLY what was on my mind. Besides.” She shrugged. “What I’m giving you is less than what your father would wind up spending on getting any accidental... spills out of the cushions of his seats.”

“Oh my GOD!!!” She covered her face with both hands. “I so did NOT hear my own mother just say that.”

“Before I married your father, we used to borrow his mother’s car on the weekends and-”

“Blocking it out now, la-la-la-la-la.” The unbidden image her mind was conjuring was of the seriously disturbing variety... her parents, getting it on... ewwwww!

“-probably when you were conceived.”

Buffy had her fingers in her ears with her eyes screwed shut while Spike just stood there and smirked. He would have managed a blush, but it didn’t bother him in the least like it did his girl. Joyce was cool in his book.

It may seem like certain parts of the chapter are just pointless ramble, but, I can assure everyone that there is a purpose behind what I’ve written. So, for anyone who doesn’t guess the ‘secret’ ... go back and look for the clues. Some are obvious and upfront (at least I think so) while others are very subtle. Next chapter is the grand finale. I can’t say when I’ll be posting, but since the kiddies will be back in school soon, hopefully it won’t be long. Hope everyone enjoyed the laughs and have an awesome week. *Smooches.*