I would have posted sooner in the week, but... So I wasn’t going to write the hotel scene and then I suddenly got swamped with several reviews from readers saying they wanted it. So if you can deal with a flashback, I’ve written it as the very last scene in the chapter – that’s a warning for those with more delicate sensibilities if you wish to avoid reading it. It was mag-rose’s review, however, that changed my mind (thank you sweety). She’s absolutely right, since when have I bothered holding back from writing a sex scene? Hopefully I’ve made up for it though in the kink ahead. The picture contained in the chapter is just a random public photo provided to me by my friend vampsgirly - my twisted sense of humor simply couldn't resist using it. Enjoy the chapter, *winks*. Thanks goes to Dusty273 and Beasleysmom for their help - hugs.

Hank and Joyce both thanked Spike for his assistance, but refused to let him help any further, saying to just relax and enjoy the picnic. He was grateful, because the moment the Cordelia incident was over, he knew the time was right and immediately went back to see Buffy.

“Care to take a walk with me, pet? Not far, jus’ somewhere a li’l more private for a mo’.”

“Uhmm, sure.” It was an odd request, but whatever.

Taking her plate and setting it aside, he wrapped an arm about her waist, intending to take her to the tree house, away from the hustle and bustle of the guests where they could talk. Once they passed the shed however, Buffy let out a high pitched squeak then sprinted away from him.

Oh-my-God! “SPIKE!!!”

“Yeah, luv?” Curious as to the source of her sudden outburst, he approached her from behind while she answered him with a unique question.

“Didn’t the Army teach you how to cover your tracks?” He came back with a clueless ‘huh’, but began chuckling after seeing for himself what she was stressing over. “Well?” Looking at him, he had a rather proud sort of look on his face.

He surveyed his handiwork from a few nights ago and gave his cocky opinion. “Those aren’ tracks, luv. Tha’s art in motion.” Her immediate response was to gasp and slap his shoulder before giggling herself.






























































Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



“There you are,” Hank said, currently making his way towards the young couple.

“Eeeep!” Buffy made a one eighty and hopped up to sit on the hood of her father’s junker, hoping to hide the evidence of her dusty endeavors. “Hi, daddy.” Spike had a shit eating grin on his face, both thumbs hooked through his belt loop. Jerk! He was getting a kick out of this rather than help her conceal proof positive he’d shagged her.

“Your Aunt Bernice just arrived and asked where you were.”

The closer he got the further Buffy leaned back, her hands on either side of her, directly over her original prints.

“What are you doing back here?” he asked curiously. His daughter had that ‘guilty’ sort of look, the same one she always wore in high school when she’d been up to no good.

“N-nothing. We just came back here to talk for a minute... right, Spike?” The closer he came she knew he’d see, so as nonchalantly as possible, she scooted further back and moved both hands in a snow angel pattern like she was bored, praying to the God she’d smeared the ‘stamp’ of her breasts.

“Tha’s right.” When Hank looked his way, Spike patted his front pocket with his fingers, earning him a wink from the older man.

“No rush then. I’ll tell her you’ll come see her in a few minutes.”

“Oh? I-I-I mean, okay, daddy.” Well he’s acting... strange! At least he walked away so she could release the nervous breath she’d been holding and to give her boyfriend a good swatting. “You could have sat on the hood with me, you know.”

“I could’ve... but it was far more bloody amusin’ to watch you squirm.” Now she looked annoyed so he dropped his wicked smile.

“Anyway... what DID you bring me back here for besides a near heart attack from the ultimate humiliation?”

Like something out of a movie, he spun around on one heel to stand directly in front of her. Pulling his hands away from his crotch, he penned her body in and curled his tongue behind his teeth, his lips inching closer and closer until he was a hair’s breath away from kissing her. She would have laughed, but he looked so damn sexy doing it. Just as she leaned in to get that kiss, he dropped a bomb on her.

“Be my wife.”

Rearing back as if slapped, she had to be sure she didn’t just have an auditory hallucination. “Did you... are-”

“You heard me, Summers.................. be my wife.” He grinned at her. It was in the bag.

He did the head tilt thing, making her weak in the knees and-and, he wants to get married? To me?!?! “Spike... I-I...” can’t form a sentence to save my sorry ass apparently.

“Come on now... you know you want to.” The shock on her face and loss for words were so bloody adorable. No way was he ever going to let this woman go, he’d known that long before she’d ever set foot in his apartment. He brought his hand to the back of her head, pulled her face close to his and whispered. “Be my wife, Buffy.”

“I-mmph.” WOW! His kiss was electric, and they’d shared many, many kisses. But this one tasted of determination, of a self assured man who wasn’t going to take no for an answer. She melted right into that kiss, too, savored his resolve, got lost in it, so much so that when he pulled away; neither of them was prepared for what came out of her mouth. “Spike? I’m not so sure that’s a good idea, we haven’t even been... been together-together a year yet.” But it didn’t faze him in the least. His cocky grin came back full force.

“Doesn’ have to happen tomorrow. `Course if tha’s what my girl wants, I won’ deny her.”

“But-but... why?” Why?!?! She asked herself ‘why’ she was asking why when she should be happy, overjoyed, singing in the rain for God sakes.

“You’re the one,” he answered matter-of-factly.

The dreamy look in his eyes was mesmerizing. He really wanted this, really wanted her to be... Mrs. Buffy Speichart, her mind drifted down that path as it rolled so perfectly off the tongue of her inner voice... before she came back to reality. “But you’ve... I just never thought you’d want to, you know, get married again. You’ve done this before... twice! Spike, I don’t EXPECT you to ask me. I never have. I wouldn’t put that sort of pressure on you.” Her voice softened as she touched her fingertips to his cheek. “I’m happy. Just being with you. You don’t need to do this.” And his expression still hadn’t changed, he didn’t even bat an eyelash he was so sure of himself.

“I know. `S all the more reason why I love you,” he kissed her nose. “Want you,” he kissed her cheek. “Need you,” he kissed her lips. “So please... be my wife.”

“What makes you so sure I’d want to marry you?” Okay fine, she did, couldn’t help the smile that was twitching madly at the corners of her mouth and Damnit! He caught it and gave her a knowing grin.

“Call it intuition,” he smirked. “`Sides. Don’ really want to return this...” He pulled the box he had tucked away deep in his pocket and opened it for her. “Do you?”

“William! Oh God, it’s beautiful.” The platinum band held a solitaire, emerald cut diamond that looked well above a full carat in weight.

“Bloody expensive, too. Nothin’ but the best for my girl.” Pulling it from the box, he held her left hand and brought the ring to her finger then paused. “Say yes...... and be my wife.” She nodded, happy tears forming in her eyes as he slipped it over her finger then hauled her into his arms. “Thank you, kitten.” For giving me the chance I didn’t deserve, he thought. Yes, she was definitely ‘the one’.

Hank and he had a great time playing poker the other night, but, as Spike suspected, Buffy’s father had an ulterior motive behind asking him to come. Once they were in the car and alone, they had ‘the talk’ that every father has with the man he assumed would one day become his son-in-law. And Spike was fine with discussing it, elated as a matter of fact because he’d purchased the engagement ring shortly before going to the field and was only waiting until they were here so he could ask for Hank’s blessing. His future father-in-law was only too happy to give it, saying he was glad his daughter had rid herself of ‘that bloody git Angel’ - having adopted some of Spike’s British words - and had chosen someone more upstanding and loyal to be with. Any word of this to Joyce, however, would be kept between the two men until he’d given Hank the signal he was going to propose... with a pat to his pocket.

“Hold on a minute. Is that why my dad was acting so strange a minute ago? Didn’t wait for us to follow him? Did he KNOW you were going to ask? Does my mom know?” It would make sense out of her father’s behavior. Spike nodded and started chuckling again.

“Your Mum doesn’ know a thing but your Da had a li’l... CHAT with me the other night when we went out.”

“Oh God,” she groaned, just imagining what her dad might have said. “Please tell me he didn’t influence you to do this.” That wouldn’t make her very happy at all.

“Nah. I’d already bought the ring and was waitin’ to ask for his blessin’ when he started in on some... some story `bout a cow... and free milk?” His girl burst out laughing. Must be she knew the story. He’d followed the analogy alright; it just wasn’t the situation in their case.

“That sounds like my daddy.” Spike swooped in unexpectedly, kissing her thoroughly until her lips were swollen and red before finally pulling away to tell her in a low, husky voice.

“You know, pet? I kinda can’ wait to get back home.”

“O-oh?” She was still breathless and swooning from the passion he poured into her mouth. “Why is that? I thought you liked my parents.” God knows her parents were crazy about him. They’d taken to him right away and treated him as part of the family. It shouldn’t have surprised her though; her man certainly had ‘charm’.

“I do, very much so. But I gotta admit I get a bit jealous every time you talk to your da.”

“I don’t understand.”

Waggling his brows at her, he explained. “Call me selfish, but I like bein’ the only one with the title of... daddy.”

She froze... for a moment... then decided to hell with it. “Well that statement isn’t too far off the mark.” The opportune time to tell him had basically just presented itself. She almost giggled at his look of confusion, but held it in.

“Not sure I followed you `round that bend, luv.” And he really hadn’t.

“Seems you’ve recently earned yourself the official right to wear that title...” Grabbing his hand from around her waist, she maneuvered his palm over her stomach and whispered with emphasis on the word, “Daddy.” Now she held her breath. She’d been elated that he’d asked her to marry him, and all before he even knew she was pregnant, but would he be ready for this? For a child?

Daddy, daddy, daddy, his brain did a tap dance for all of three seconds before everything clicked into place as he stared at where his hand lay. Her moodiness, getting sick the other morning, her luscious curves filling out, the angelic glow to her beautiful face, her increased appetite lately for food and sex... “Bloody hell! `M gonna be a FATHER?!?!” He should have seen the signs when remembering Gunn’s wife being pregnant with the twins. The way Buffy nodded so shyly told him she was extremely nervous about his reaction. Well, he’d just have to show her what he thought of that.

She was lifted off the ground and spun around in circles till she thought she would puke while he laughed so hard he practically wept. Setting her down, he crushed her to his body in a fierce hug for a nano-second before releasing her as if burnt, checking her over like she was suddenly made of glass.

“Oh-God-are-you-alright? I didn’ hurt you, did I, pet?” She giggled at him as if amused.

“I’m not going to break, Spike. I’m fine... WE’RE fine.” He gasped and shook his head, eyes darting from her face to her belly and back several times before bringing her gently back into his embrace.

He stroked her hair and lower back, closed his eyes against the feel of her cheek nuzzling his. “We’re havin’ a baby,” he whispered and after she repeated the words, he pulled back to begin the game of twenty questions. “When did you know? How far along are you? Have you told your parents? I thought you were on the pill?” Now he was a nervous wreck, the thought of gaining a wife and becoming a father... all in less than five minutes? The feelings that were running through him were overwhelming and indescribable.

“Spike, honey, slow down.” He was literally trembling in her arms and as she gazed at him, she wondered why she hadn’t just told him right when he’d gotten home from the field. A broad range of emotions played across his face... wonderment, happiness, awe... love. But there was something that ran even deeper, something that didn’t have a name because it went beyond all of them that no language in the world could have hoped to capture in just one word. “How about I start from the beginning?”

Scooping her up from under her knees, he carried her towards the tree house so he could sit with her on his lap. “Out with it, Summers. All of it.”

“Okay,” she sighed, then proceeded to tell him everything. “Right after you left for the field, I was circling the calendar dates of our vacation and THAT’S when it dawned on me I was late... for my period. So I went to see Tara the next day and she had me take a pregnancy test to rule that out. Once it was confirmed I was pregnant, I made her promise to keep it to herself because I wanted you to be the first to know before anyone else.”

“So your Mum and Da DON’ know!”

“No. Tara is the only other person besides us and of course I immediately stopped taking the pill. She estimated the conception date, so as of right now, I’m probably about eight weeks along. When we get back, though, I’ll have to go through the proper medical channels and procedure of having a blood test so I can start receiving regular prenatal check ups and vitamins and... There’s something else, too. Something I... we need to make a decision on. Together I mean.”

“Oh? Wha’s that.” His fingers were busy making small circles over her abdomen. He was listening, but his mind was also on his child and busy imagining his girl getting bigger and whether he’d have a son or a daughter.

“Well, this will affect my job, in a manner of speaking, but more importantly us... as a family. So I need you to help me make an important decision. Do you think it would be better for us if I stayed in the Army? Or should I utilize chapter eight and, well... ‘chapter out’?” That got his attention off her stomach.

“Chapter eight?” He knew it had to do with pregnant female soldiers getting out of the service, but he wasn’t familiar with the specifics of the regulation.

“You mean to tell me there’s actually a government regulation you DON’T know about?” she teased while he defended himself by saying there were no woman in the Infantry, therefore he didn’t know much about it. “I’ll explain. Once it goes on my official medical record that I’m pregnant, I’m supposed to be counseled by my commander. At that time, I have to declare whether I want to remain on active duty or if I want to separate from the military using Chapter Eight. If I choose to chapter out, it’s considered an honorable discharge. If I don’t... I’ll be forced to serve the rest of my term agreement of six years.” He gave her a thoughtful look, but made his feelings clear.

“I won’ force you to get out if you wanna make this a career, but... I don’ like the idea that either of us could be deployed overseas or even both of us at the same time and our son not havin’ one of us around to care for him.” She jerked away from him with a questioning look.

“What makes you think we’re having a boy?”

“Cuz tha’s what I want... a son. Don’ worry, kitten. We can have a girl later.” He wrapped his arms around her a little tighter while she rolled her eyes at him.

“Don’t really see you having a choice as to what you get, Mister. Anyway, I’m glad you think that way because I’d prefer to get out. For the very reason you just stated.”

“Good.” The word came out like in a sigh of relief before he went back to grinning madly.

“Hey!” He grabbed her breasts with that mischievous look on his face. “What are y-”

“Can’ blame a bloke for wantin’ to play. It explains why they’re bigger. Oh yeeeeeah... the titty fairy has arrived. Plus, who am I to deny my kitten all the sex she seems to want these days?”

“Not right now!”

“Soon though,” he growled in her ear then pulled them both to stand. “Time to make an announcement to your parents... two of them.”

She watched him bounce up and down excitedly from all the good news he wanted to share then, amusingly enough, suddenly began beating on his chest Tarzan style.

“Yes! I. Am. The MAN. No, `m a BLOODY ANIMAL,” he screamed at the sky, proud of having knocked her up.

“Sshhh. You’re going to wind up drawing attention.” But he was too busy being happy and rambling as they walked.

“We’re goin’ to have to move now, pet. Four rooms won’ be `nough.” A huge nursery done in shades of blue is what he was picturing along with a crib, rocking chair, changing table...

“But, I love your place.” The apartment was cozy and special to her because it’s where they built their relationship.

“I will not have my wife and child living in cramped quarters. We’re movin’ and tha’s final.” No way could he let her have her way on this one. It wasn’t in the best interest of their family. Family... he was actually going to have his own family! Elated couldn’t begin to describe his happiness. As soon as they told her folks, he was going to ring up his father in NY to let him know he was going to be a grand-da. Tha’s somethin’ Ripper won’ be expectin’. They lived close enough to visit on the weekends and from day one, Rupert simply adored Buffy and her ability to keep his son in line, not to mention Spike had found someone again after declaring eternal bachelorhood. Still, Spike knew this would come as a shock... both his willingness to marry again and with a baby on the way? He could practically hear the old chap cleaning his glasses over the phone right now.

“But love grows big in small spaces,” she argued with a pout, but could tell he was putting his foot down on the issue.

“Then we’ll just have to make more babies and fill it up,” he reasoned and kissed the tip of her nose. “Yeah, kitten?” Lots and lots of babies!

~~~*~~~

They herded her parents into the house so they could tell them in private and naturally Joyce was ecstatic at the mere mention of Spike becoming her son-in-law while Hank was busy slapping his back and congratulating him, never having doubted that Buffy would say yes. Upon making their second announcement of yet a third addition to the family, Joyce was the first to speak up in a matter-of-fact fashion.

“I knew you were pregnant, Buffy.”

“You... you did?”

Her father shook his head, directing a light-hearted joke towards his daughter. “Just like your mother.”

“Hank Summers! I did not get pregnant by myself before we were married, thank you very much,” she scolded him.

He threw his hands up defensively but when Spike chuckled at his jest, Hank started another round of congratulatory pats to his back and engaged him in private conversation.

“Oh yes, I knew,” Joyce continued. “After Spike came down saying you were sick and then described your after dinner binge, well, let’s just say I tested my theory by making you a breakfast that had ME throwing up when I found out I was pregnant with you.”

“Mo-om, that’s just... cruel. If you suspected it then why didn’t you just ask me?”

“I could ask you why you didn’t just come and tell me, but seeing that even your fiancé didn’t know...” Then she hugged her daughter tight. “Oh, but it doesn’t matter. I’m so happy for you two. I’m not only getting the best son-in-law a mother could ask for but a grand-baby as well? We’re going to have fun planning two separate showers. Well, whenever you decide to set a wedding date that is.”

The two men were having some fun, teasing about the baby’s mother wearing combat boots when the glares of both women interrupted them. Spike cleared his throat and apologized.

“Sorry, kitten.”

“No you’re not. But you will be,” Buffy replied with a confident nod.

“Right then, ahem. SOOOO,” he clapped his hands together loudly and addressed Hank. “Shall we make a formal engagement announcement... to everyone here?”

“That’s a fine idea... son.”

“A-AHEM?” Both women stared down their respective partners. Looking clueless as men usually do, Joyce asked the obvious. “How about setting a date first?”

Spike turned to Buffy. “`S up to you, luv.”

Buffy didn’t seem to care when they tied the knot... until Spike insisted on marrying before the baby was born. No way was she going to wait so long that her walk down the aisle would be made as the Stay Puft Marshmallow Bride. So it didn’t take long to make the decision of coming back to California in two months time with Spike’s dad in tow while Joyce handled most of the arrangements.

~~~*~~~

It was late evening before the four of them had everything cleaned up after the picnic. Before heading up the stairs to go to bed, Joyce informed the young couple there was no point in having them sleep in separate rooms for the remainder of their vacation.

Feeling a little frisky, Buffy looked at Spike and gave him a suggestive wink, but the comment of their new sleeping arrangement she expected out of him never came. Instead he was staring off into space, a pensive expression creasing his brow.

“Spike?”

“Huh?” She broke into his thoughts over something that hadn’t occurred to him until now and that gave him cause for concern.

“Are you okay?”

“S’pose so, I jus’...”

“What’s wrong?”

“Jus’... a li’l scared.”

“Scared?” she asked, confused. “About what?”

“I wasn’ exactly gentle with you the last few times we had sex. Buffy!” he spoke her name sternly, realizing the far reaching consequences of what could have happened. “Why didn’ you tell me sooner? I bloody well could have, MAY have hurt the baby.”

“I’m fine... honest. Having sex won’t hurt the baby.” The deep frown of a man unconvinced stared back at her. “Tara said so.”

“The last thing I want `s to jeopardize your health or the baby’s development. No more rough sex until after the birth. `S that clear?” She conceded, but not without a pout of disappointment.

“Does this mean no, uhmm, s-sex... like we had recently? You know... a-at the hotel?”

Chuckling that she would stutter and blush over the subject, he answered, “Not until the doc gives us the go ahead, pet. Why?” Pulling her into his embrace, he rubbed his rapidly hardening member against her at the memory of that day. “You tellin’ me you’d like to try that again?”

Her blush deepened, her next words spoken hesitantly. “Only if you want to.”

“Damn right I do.” He pumped his hips against her and whispered, “You felt so good, looked so sexy... takin’ it like that.”

Her skin immediately began tingling all over, remembering what they’d done and the intense sensations it produced in her body. She closed her eyes against the feel of his hot breath in her ear whispering dirty things while the experience replayed itself in her minds eye.

At the hotel...

She came out of the shower wrapped in a white towel to find one very naked Spike, stretching his body lazily like a napping feline atop the bed covers, his sleek and powerful muscles rippling beneath pale, smooth skin. Upon seeing her, he propped himself on an elbow and bent one knee, giving her a sexy, devilish smirk Satan himself would be proud of while crooking a finger at her to join him.

That evil grin of his turned wicked as she came closer, making her leery. Could he at least have the decency to appear even a wee bit nervous over the act they were about to engage in? Lord knows her own anxiety stemmed from the fact that despite the basic mechanics, she had no clue how to even begin this-this... what it is they were going to try. She hoped he did because if... duh, Buffy, forget much? He’d told her long ago that from the first moment he knew he ‘wanted’ her back in Boot Camp up until the first time she’d graced his bed, he tried like hell to get his mind off her through the diversionary use of internet skin flicks and self abuse which, as he admitted, was ohhhhh, only every day! In a nutshell, the man had watched enough porn to make himself go legally blind, so it was likely he had more than just a concept of what to do.

“C`mere, luv.” He patted a spot next to him. “Daddy isn’ gonna hurt his girl.” Oh but her cheeks turned a vicious shade of red as she sat down all ladylike, crossing one knee over the other. Sidling up close to her, he ran a single finger down her chest, hooked it inside the towel and gently tugged until it fell away.

Swinging his legs over to plant his feet on the floor, he pulled her onto his lap so that she faced him, straddling his thighs with her knees bent and grounded on the bed for leverage. She tensed when eyeing the brown paper sack behind him of their recently purchased ‘goodies’, but when she brought her attention to the smoldering look in his eyes, she remembered the very reason why she’d agreed to this in the first place... because he wanted it. And there wasn’t anything she wouldn’t give him... in or out of the bedroom.

“Don’ be nervous, baby. Le’s start this off all nice and normal, yeah?”

“Alrig-ahh... Spike!” His hand snaked its way between their bodies to rub tantalizing circles around her clit. She moaned under his expert touch and let it wash away any remaining apprehension she may have had.

“Get my kitten worked up proper, all nice and wet... ready and achin’ to have me.”

Already there, she mused. As if what he said didn’t have the same effect on her body as what his fingers were currently doing?

He teased her nubbin while his mouth took turns suckling each of her nipples until she was positively writhing against him in desperate search of more and he could no longer deny either of them. “Raise up, pet.” As she did so, he grabbed his erection, gliding the throbbing head through her slippery folds, groaning through his next set of instructions. “Tell me you want me. Want my hard cock inside, fillin’ you.”

“Yesss. Need you.” More than she ever had before, if that were possible. Her head lolled to one side and she clutched his shoulders, waiting.

When she didn’t do exactly as told, he yanked on her hair and growled in her ear when she yelped. “Not good `nough. Tell me what I want to hear, Summers, or I stop now and we leave.” Yeah right! Like that was going to happen with the promise of a pleasure he’d longed for yet to come... literally?

“Spike,” she whispered as he locked her within his dangerous blue gaze. “I need your cock filling me. Please... please?”

“Much better. Tha’s my girl.” Ask and ye shall receive. But before he could manage to give her what she wanted, she slammed herself down on him. “FUCK!” he swore as she held him tight and rode him hard. “Chris’, luv... what you do to me.” Was beyond mind blowing. She’d taken control, took what she wanted and bloody hell, her desire for him radiated so strong it was palpable. It permeated the air, his senses, surrounded him, drowning him in the blissful knowledge that this woman wanted him that much. If he were granted one wish, it would be that he never needed a single ounce of recovery time just so he could stay buried inside his girl forever, pleasing her... until her heat turned them both to ash.

She swayed her hips side to side, squeezing her muscles around his shaft. “Make me cum, Spike. I want to cum all over your cock... so bad.”

He nodded dumbly, still in awe, finding himself even more aroused at how she chose to word her request. Whatever reason or cause for the sexual autonomy the blonde vixen was exercising over him as of late really didn’t matter anymore. She had him mesmerized, captivated anew, her willing slave so long as she didn’t stop. He nearly forgot what she asked of him until she took it upon her self to rock her tightening pussy over him, holding his cock prisoner as she ground her sex flush to his in order to obtain the friction he wasn’t providing her. He needed to snap out of it and take advantage of what she was doing... and to keep from spending himself like his balls were aching to do.

“Oh-shit!” Don’ cum, can’ cum...not yet, he thought as he wrestled with the paper bag to retrieve the first item he needed. He’d shoot himself if he lost control now and wound up sabotaging the ultimate voyage to the space of her final frontier.

“Spike.” She barely squeaked out his name when he cupped her bottom and brought the pressure of a well oiled fingertip to bear down on her puckered rose.

He concentrated for all he was worth, focused on her, calculating each and every one of his moves with a definitive purpose in mind. As it was, he barely had to touch her these days before she came undone, so it was important he time things perfectly. She may want him, but he needed her at the end of her tether, at his mercy... and to remain that way.

The very last thing she ever expected was for Spike to prevent her from achieving orgasm. But that’s exactly what he did when he unexpectedly banded an arm around her waist and held her body down with such strength as to immobilize her. Confused and crazed with need, her eyes flew open to the sight of him smirking at her predicament. And to ruthlessly taunt her with his words and clever fingers? He truly had in her in a position she couldn’t get out of without his help.

“How bad?” Her eyes were ablaze, a beautiful mixture of anger and desperation... the scent of it mingled with their coupling... intoxicating his ego. “Didn’t quite catch what you said, luv.” The minx had the audacity to growl at him? Test his authority? Oh-ho-ho... he almost pitied her over the world of hurt she was already in for at his capable hands, but for that little display of insolence? She had no bloody idea what limits he would push her body to now! “Don’ think I like this attitude `f yours, Summers.”

“I’m sorry, honey. Forgive me? I’m really, really sorry.” She knew this game, quite well. Too bad for her he invented it!

“And you think `m stupid, DON’ YOU?” he barked. “Tsk-tsk, pet.” Leaning his face within millimeters of hers, his tone went deadly. “Big mistake in takin’ me for a fool.” He abandoned her waist for as long as it took to bring his palm cracking down loudly across her left ass-cheek. And don’t think he didn’t miss the subtle shudder of anticipation her body released to quiver around his cock.

“Erghhh, you-you...” God damn that stung every time he did that! “Fuck you, asshole!” She squirmed, hoping it would arouse him enough to want to let her go, but she wound up wide eyed when his finger slipped past the rim of her second entrance as a result.

Quirking an eyebrow at the irony, he informed her, “`M pretty sure `s the other way `round, pet.” He didn’t take what she said personally, it wasn’t unusual for harsh language to accompany the harsh sex they both enjoyed having. And so, his smirk only deepened as the more she fought, the further his digit entered her bottom, proving to him she liked it.

When her head slumped on his shoulder in defeat, he slowly began pumping into her. She hadn’t known what sort of reaction her body would have to this invasion, but when he finally allowed her hips to start moving again, she was surprised when the normal waves of passion she felt nearly doubled.

“Like that, do you?” Her babble was incoherent and in his opinion, pointless. He had no intentions of stopping now. “Gonna be nice? Do as your told?” She nodded weakly into the hollow of his neck, still moaning from his attentions. “Good girl!”

“AHH!” Faster than she had time to think, he left her empty. He hurriedly rearranged her on her side and aligned his body behind her.

“Sshhh, I’ll take care of you. Give you what you deserve.”

She could almost see the sneer that was sure to be curling his lips as she closed her eyes against the feel of his possessive hand inching down her stomach and between her thighs. But she didn’t care, not even when he placed one of her hands to her breast and the other to her clit in silent command to occupy herself.

The plastic sound of a bottle snapping shut sliced through the haze of lust surrounding her, the liquid heat he poured on his palm to spread and warm her from hole to hole had her whimpering pitifully. “I... I-”

“Keep rubbin’ yourself down there, luv. Show me you meant what you said and behave for Spike.” He created a pattern, ran his fingers between her nether lips, stopping over the area he desired most right now to lightly circle the perimeter with his fingertip, tickling, teasing her, pleased when she began pushing back... wanting him there. Grabbing the vibrator, he turned it on before bringing it to her feminine opening. “Easy, kitten.” The whirring noise made her jump, but he was quick to reassure by treating her to his touch, encouraging her to open her legs a bit more and to hand her trust over to him completely.

She panted heavily as he spread her swollen folds and her womb began pulsing to the beat of her heart.

Christ, she was perfect, welcoming every sinful thing he chose to do to her beautiful body.

“GOD! Ah, oh... More.”

“Want you to think `bout there bein’ two of me. Can you do that?”

Could she ever! William and Spi- No! The tender sweet side of her William and the wicked, naughty deliciousness she knew as Spike! She kept her eyes closed; envisioning it with all the power of imagination her mind could muster. Her blood began to boil, racing through her veins as he leisurely eased the rubber phallus in and out of her passage and returned his finger to her bottom.

Stretching her was important, had to be done carefully, cautiously and it didn’t take a genius to know that. His girl was in a vulnerable position and he’d sooner die before causing her any real harm, especially like this. So he took his time and drew out her pleasure, gauged her reactions during each step in preparing her for something as large as his manhood.

Ecstasy was hers when he added a second finger. Her hips acted on their own, seeking more, moving to the pace he’d set at first but trying to make him go faster. He picked up on this, giving her what she wanted and she swiftly found herself so close to cumming again that she prayed he’d let her finish this time.

The more she responded, the faster he worked the vibrator and massaged her inner walls with his fingers, thrilled she was enjoying herself. He scraped his teeth along her delicate throat and the involuntary twitch of excitement in her muscles clenching around his fingers made him accidentally whisper his private thoughts. “To think you’d let me... where no one has,” or ever will... but me! When she began begging for release he was grateful, because there was nothing more he could do to ready her... and he desperately wanted ‘in’.

Removing his fingers, he pressed the head of his cock firmly against her rosebud. Needing both hands for the next task, he ordered her to take the vibrator and keep herself ‘busy’. “Do you want it, Buffy? Are you ready for me to have you here? Take wha’s mine?” Her hand flew to his thigh and she pushed her lovely arse against him.

“I... yes!” Not in a million years did she ever think she would want something like this. But it was Spike and he could make her sing the national anthem and cum at the same time if that’s what he set out to do.

Bloody hell... thank heavens! He wanted nothing more than to be buried balls deep in her exquisite ass... to finally find his pleasure. “Say it again, pet.” He wrested her iron grip from his thigh and placed both their hands on her hip, steadying her over anxious body from impaling herself on him too quickly. “Better yet... I want you to beg.” That would indeed be sweet.

“Wh-what?” Her mind was too far gone to register what he’d said.

“Beg for it, pet... for me to take you here.”

The reality of the situation made her pause, but only to remove the dildo so she could focus on what was about to happen and to tell him with certainty, “I want you... inside of me. Please, William... just do it. Take me.”

Her plea was beautiful, like music to his ears. “This might hurt a bit, pet.” His knuckles grazed her cheeks on the upstroke that finally pierced the tight ring of muscles, causing them both to shudder.

She froze from the sting of something larger than his fingers being introduced while he whispered sweeter, kinder words in her ear, telling her how much he loved her, what a good girl and how perfect she was until she relaxed enough that he could begin moving.

It was hell to remain still until she adjusted but well worth the wait when he pushed forward and she sighed, arching into his slow yet steady advance. “You okay?”

“Mm-hmm,” she purred. More thank okay! The burn that initially seared her insides dissipated as her walls gradually yielded and her body accepted his full length. It felt... different... having him ‘there’, but once he established a comfortable rhythm, she gave over to it.

When he slid the toy back inside her, he discovered a new sensation more pleasurable than he could have imagined. The thrum of the dildo’s vibrations through the thin membrane that separated it from his cock was proving too much when combined with the fist-like grip around him.

“Spike... I think, I think I’m going to cum.” The places he reached, the nerves he struck with every thrust as he gained momentum heightened her sensitivity and she found herself drunk from the newfound pleasure he was bringing her.

Me too! “Roll over, luv.” Without breaking any intimate contact, he rocked her onto her stomach where she instinctively pushed her hands on the bed until she was up on all fours.

“AHH! Oh-oh, don’t stop.” He wasted no time in slamming into her from behind, his chest draped across her back.

He was afraid he couldn’t even if she’d asked him to; his level of arousal was so out of control. “Christ, you feel so fuckin’ good... squeezin’ my cock. Cum for me baby, UNGHH... and I’ll follow you.”

Her womb tightened from the sound of him grunting beside her ear, his skin slapping against her bottom and the feel of being penetrated so deeply. Ripples of ecstasy spread warmly throughout her belly; coiled around the places he filled her. Her entire being began quaking uncontrollably and every muscle clenched tighter and tighter until she exploded with a keening wail, feeling as if she were about to black out.

He could barely move she was cumming so hard all around him. His pelvis jerked erratically, hips fighting to manage his rhythm but he was done for as she milked the first long, hot stream of his lust, cursing and growling until he was spent.

It took several minutes for them both to recover once Spike carefully lowered them to the bed after gently extracting both himself and the slippery toy. Hopefully this experience had satisfied his girl and would take care of her sexual appetite for a bit.

“Doin’ okay, luv?”

“Hmmmm,” she sighed, feeling a nap coming on. “I will be after a shower and... could you order some food? I feel hungry enough to eat a horse.” The vibrations of his chuckle against her back made her smile.

“Sure thing, kitten.” He kissed her temple and purred as she burrowed deeper into his embrace, musing how funny it was that all it took to make her happy these days was either food or a good rough and tumble.

Have a fanfic-tabulous weekend everyone, and for those readers who’ve followed along but perhaps haven’t left a review yet, the muse would very much like some food with only one chapter left to go, *bats eyelashes*. Show me some love, lol.