Author's Chapter Notes:
What can I say but to send a huge thanks out to everyone. I really got psyched over the amazing reviews everyone left for chapter 2. It made my day and my muse jumped up and down excitedly with ideas, forcing me to type like a madwoman to finish chapter three. Thank you Dusty273 and Beasleysmom for all your help, as always, I couldn’t do it without you.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Wednesday week 6

Spike followed his soldiers up the stairs, having just come in from their morning run. At the front of the crowd, he caught sight of Buffy’s blonde hair as she reached the landing and had to suppress a small smile. Despite getting beat at his own game, his plan had worked perfectly. She became more determined, more focused, put all her energy into training and gave it everything she had. Hell, she even impressed him during a couple of their regular sessions in the ‘house of pain’ by succeeding in some of the more daunting physical tasks he’d set for her. Oh, he’d kept his word about not punishing her over what had happened inside the circle, but the daily torture sessions still continued. His mind wandered back to that day, when he lay defeated in the sand.

His co-workers teased him unmercifully over the incident... for about ten minutes until he snapped at them. He was more than a bit shocked she’d slugged him hard enough to cause a nose bleed, then, when he landed on his back from her second surprising strike, she reminded him just how much that could hurt, too. Later, as he sat in his office with a bag of ice pressed to his face, he had to admit... he was proud of her.

Buffy took her time getting her shower supplies together. She’d learned to give everyone else a chance to rush in first so by the time she got there, there was a shower head free for her. The number of females had now dwindled down to five. There were a good number of soldiers that over the weeks had dropped out of Basic one by one from various injuries and had to be recycled. There was no way that was going to happen to her. No way could she take coming back and doing everything all over again, especially if it meant winding back here and under Spike’s thumb. She shivered at the thought and walked out of her room, shower caddy in hand.

“I gotta run to my car and grab something. Be right back.”

Buffy heard Gunn’s voice coming from Spike’s office. As she neared it, Gunn came out and greeted her.

“Hey, hey,” he smiled brightly. “Wassup, ‘First Blood’?”

She giggled at his new nickname for her. Shortly after knocking Spike on his ass, several of the Drill Sergeants argued over what to call her... ‘Stands with a Pugil’, ‘Buffy the Drill Sergeant Slayer’ or ‘First Blood’. Gunn won after reasoning that since she was the first to draw blood in the battle of the blondes, she earned it.

He threw her a few pretend punches, making her giggle some more. “Not much, Sergeant.”

“Good run this morning. You’re gonna ace the final PT test, right?”

“Count on it, Sergeant.”

He was such a goof ball. He saluted her and did an ‘about face’ to head down the stairs. She was grateful he was nothing more than a big softie underneath that horrid DS hat he wore. How he and Spike were best friends she’d never figure out. Spike acted like the ‘big bad’ from day one, all with the ‘grhh, arghh’, while Gunn’s true personality came out during week four, playful and smiling all the time.

She stood there a moment longer and sighed, praying Spike wouldn’t stop her on her way to the shower when she passed his office. Maybe he’s closed the door already, she thought as her legs carried her forward.

Throwing his sweaty T-shirt onto the desk, Spike rifled through his duffle bag for a clean one. He overheard the friendly exchange between Gunn and Buffy but ignored it. Right now he wanted a shower more than anything so he could face the long day ahead of him. Besides, there would be plenty of time to mess with her during breaks between the drills he had planned for everyone. As he pulled out his shaving cream, his razor dropped to the floor. Bending over to retrieve it, he suddenly had the strange sensation that he wasn’t alone, the feeling that someone was watching him.

She shouldn’t be staring but her feet wouldn’t move; they were rooted to the spot. Just as Buffy went to pass by Spike’s office, she got an eyeful of pale flesh. He had his shirt off with his back to her and she watched transfixed as strongly defined muscles rippled beneath his skin every time he flexed or moved. WHOA! Her eyes had their own ideas of where they wanted to travel as she fought to turn away from the breathtaking view of the half naked man in front of her. His shoulders were perfectly sculpted with tightly corded muscles twisting down like fingers, stopping just above the bulging horseshoe shape of his triceps. Her gaze drifted slowly south, along the tapered ‘V’ of his torso to settle on his trim waist. She knew he was, well, fit, but there wasn’t an ounce of fat to be found anywhere on his body. He dropped something on the floor and bent over to pick it up, causing her to gasp. Her head tilted to side as if studying the work of art that was his ass beneath the thin material of his shorts. OH!!! Oh my! A noteworthy flaw in the fabric of Army shorts was that they always revealed underwear lines. Not this time... looks like he really was a ‘commando’ kind of soldier. Her body impulsively leaned to the side as if trying to peer around him, curious as to what she’d see in the front of his...Stop that! Bad Buffy! There will be no lusty thoughts about your evil, mean... cruel and, and despicable... loathsome... yet seriously sexy Drill Sergeant. Her head stayed right where it was, frozen with curiosity.

He stood up and slowly turned around, half expecting to find nothing at all behind him. What was there took him by surprise. Buffy was gaping at him, mouth wide open; eyes slightly glazed and unfocused as if unaware he now faced her. Sh-she was, no. She is... bloody hell, she’s checking me out!!! He could scarcely believe it. Here he thought he was a pervert for having thoughts about her naked while she stood there undressing him with her large green eyes, making him feel like he was naked.

God bless America, but those sit-ups sure do pay off. He looked like a Calvin Kline underwear model with those lean abs, each muscle protruding slightly to form a perfect six pack. And oh my, he had one of those really nice navels with a trail of soft hair leading beneath his shorts and sharp hips that stuck out above the garment that hung low on his waist. Sweet Jesus, muscled love handles that tapered in towards each other with skin that looked so smooth and soft to the touch. Her eyes rose to drink in his chest with its thin line of demarcation, accentuating his developed pectorals that broadened outward, leading back to those nice shoulders and, OH-MY-GOD!!! Yup, he was looking right at her while she stood mute, staring like the proverbial deer caught in the headlights.

He could see she was just as flabbergasted at being discovered as he was to find her ogling him. Instead of being embarrassed however, he felt a surge of male pride at her obvious appreciation for his body and smirked at her. “See somethin’ you like, Summers?” Her jaw shut with an audible click and she stood ramrod straight, turning a stunning shade of red.

She couldn’t speak but at least her feet were working again as she turned and ran for the bathroom. Before she could go through the door, Xander came out of his room.

“Buffster, how’s it... what’s wrong?” She looked like she’d just got through being ‘smoked’ by performing a million pushups.

“HUH? Oh, n-nothing. It’s nothing.”

He nodded in understanding.

“Lemme guess, Sergeant Speichart?” He must have caught her before she hit the showers again. Xander felt awful that the bastard just wouldn’t give her an inch. “Yeah, he’s really got a hard-on for ya.”

“WHAT!?!?” Her eyes went huge. “NO. NO hard-on’s here. There are NO hard-on’s to be had here... anywhere.” Her hand sliced through the air decisively.

“Whoa,” he took a step back. “Geez, Buff. What’s gotten into you?” What in the hell?

Certainly not Spike, aaaaaand I really just thought that, didn’t I? “Nothing. Not a thing. I-have-to-go-shower. Bye.” She turned her back on him and slipped through the bathroom door.

Little did she know Spike did have a hard on for her. Right now in his office. Naturally he blamed it on the situation he’d found himself in a few moments ago. It wasn’t his fault, nope. He hadn’t had a single, sexual related Buffy thought today until he caught her assessing everything but his naughty bits. Arghhh, he shouldn’t have said what he did but it was too late now and the bint caught me off guard. He reacted like any normal, red-blooded, instinctual, prideful male would. Somewhere in the back of his mind he swore he heard a tiny voice say, ‘Right. Keep telling yourself that’. Yeah, it was gonna be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, week 6, late afternoon

Spike hadn’t allowed himself more than one day off during these six weeks and most nights were spent several hours well past his shift. Gunn saw the stress from this starting to take its toll on his best friend and after a long talk, convinced Spike to take the entire upcoming weekend off that he was already scheduled for. Spike didn’t want to at first, but finally conceded as long as someone watched his female soldiers and Lindsey at all times. His one specific order to Gunn... that Buffy was never be left alone for any length of time with Lindsey or he would hold him personally responsible.

Tomorrow, however, he was pulling a double shift because McDonald was now on nights and none of the other Drills he had watching the scum-bag would be working. Lindsey hadn’t tried anything yet but that was because he saw to it that the weasel never had an opportunity. Once Monday rolled around, he could breathe easier because it was his turn to start working nights again where he could watch Lindsey’s every move.

The soldiers were herded outside with their rifles and bayonets for more practice on their invisible enemies in single, hand to hand combat. In an empty parking lot, the soldiers formed in long rows, well away from each other while Spike stood at the front, barking out which moves he wanted them to perform. Lindsey had arrived about ten minutes ago and relieved Jonathon, who stood to one side of the large formation in order to assist those individuals who were still not performing the moves correctly. Spike noted, with great irritation, that Buffy just happened to be on the outermost end of a row nearest Lindsey.

Gunn pulled his car alongside the road next to the parking lot and honked his horn. “Spike!” He waved a hand to him to deliver a message. “You have a phone call back at the barracks, your Branch Manager is on the phone. Something about your new assignment.”

“Right then. I know you need to leave early today, but could you take over for me `til I get back?” He nodded his head in Lindsey’s direction.

“No problem.” Truthfully, Gunn was getting tired of this babysitting business. He understood the reason and need, but they were in the middle of a training exercise. It wasn’t like Lindsey could pull a fast one out in the open for everyone to see. He was seriously starting to wonder if his earlier suspicions might be correct; that Spike just might have a secret ‘thing’ for Private Summers. Nah, couldn’t be. He took his job too seriously and would never entertain such a notion, even though said soldier was a cutie.

Lilah continued barking commands in Spike’s absence and Gunn took the rear position she’d previously occupied. A recruit to his left started fiddling with her bayonet, trying to get it reattached so he went over to assist her.

“Summers.” Lindsey walked up to her. “When you thrust forward for a stab, your stance is leaving you vulnerable. You’re leaving yourself open if you don’t spread your legs wide enough and bend at the knees to ground yourself from being knocked off balance. Do it again for me.”

“Yes, Sergeant.” She held her rifle at the ready and lunged one foot forward at the same time she stabbed the air directly in front of her.

“Okay, hold it right there, don’t move.” He walked up behind her. Placing his hands at her waist, he mimicked her stance, placing his body close to hers. “Follow my right foot.” His foot inched forward.

She did as instructed and held still. His left hand moved to the front of her thigh and pushed it back.

“Now bend your knees a bit more.” He moved his hand back to her waist. “That’s it, good. Do you feel the difference? Your left leg needs to be firmly planted so if the enemy tries to knock your rifle left or right, your body won’t fall to the side, leaving you vulnerable. Okay, let’s try this again and this time, I’ll lunge with you.” He pulled her waist to stand up straight. Over and over he cued her, lunging with her then drawing her body up against his every time to try again.

Yes, that did make sense, and she tried to concentrate on her moves, but she felt a bit funny about being this close to a DS, almost like he shouldn’t really have his hands on her. She quickly dismissed the thought, Sergeant McDonald was one of the nicer Drills and he was merely helping her.

Spike was in a seriously good mood after taking his call. His Branch Manager upped his date to move to the East coast by nearly three weeks. He wanted nothing more than to get out of this place and get back to doing the real job he’d been trained for. As he rounded the corner of the barracks however, his mood was instantly shattered.

Taking in the sight of Lindsey with his hands on Buffy, his body flush with hers made him see red. He couldn’t cause a show in front of the other soldiers, but he was certainly going to break the two apart then break Gunn’s neck for not having intervened.

“Sergeant McDonald!” He kept his tone even but his cheeks were flush with anger. “Take up Gunn’s position and tell him to see me.”

Lindsey let go of her slowly and nodded his head in compliance, but not before turning to Buffy to let her know. “Keep practicing, your moves are looking nice.”

Spike balled his fists up and struggled against the urge to tear his head off his shoulders. If they were anywhere else he’d be a dead man. No one laid a hand on his females like that, especially Buffy. He watched Lindsey walk away then searched for Gunn. There he was, helping a female with her weapon with his back turned as he worked her rifle.

“Summers!” Spike turned his attention on her, finding her in the middle of executing another move.

“Yes, Sergeant?” She stood and turned towards him.

“Beat your face.” He knew he shouldn’t be punishing her over this incident but he was angry.

“Yes, Sergeant.” What the hell did I do now? Did it matter? He never seemed to need a reason to make her miserable; all she had to do was be in his presence. She tried to push the memory of being caught staring at him from her mind. Maybe that was it; he was punishing her for yesterday. Assuming the position, she began performing pushups, knowing she couldn’t stop until he said so.

It was entirely his fault; he should have had the door closed in the first place, jerk. And then his question, if she saw anything she liked. No way had she expected that. So what if his body was nice, okay fine, smoking hot? That question told her right away just how conceited he really was. Acting like he was God’s gift. Yeah, like she would ever want to have sex with him. An image suddenly popped into her head of their bodies intertwined on a soft bed... she shook the thought away, horrified her brain even went there. That’s never going to happen, never.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, week 6

The mail had been handed out and everyone busied themselves in the common room with reading their letters. Spike and Gunn sat in their chairs near the doorway, chatting away until it was time to go to chow.

“Hi, guys.”

“Hey, honey. Is it time already?” Gunn asked his wife, Winifred, as she peeked her head through the doorway.

“Yes, dear.”

“How are you, luv?” Spike smiled brightly at her.

“Hi, Spike. Just picking Charles up for the twins’ birthday party tonight. You’re still coming over tomorrow for dinner right?”

“Of course, pet. Where are the little nibblets?”

Buffy finished reading a letter from her mother when she heard the sound of children laughing. Looking up, she couldn’t believe what she was seeing... Spike was smiling, as in, for the first time ever.

“Uncle Spike.” Gunn’s twins bound past their mother and ran to him.

“There you are, come here.” He held his arms out wide and they scrambled up onto his lap, one on each knee while he held them around the waist. He placed a kiss to each of their foreheads and squeezed them tight. “Where’s MY kiss?”

Buffy watched, dumbfounded. This man didn’t show emotions, he wasn’t supposed to have any feelings at all. He was mean, cruel, evil personified and he damn sure never smiled. Yet there he was, showering the little boy and girl perched on his lap with affection.

The children kissed each side of his cheek simultaneously.

“Why can’t you come to our party, Uncle Spike?” The little girl whined.

“Uncle Sam says I have to work, Lilly.” He gave her a sad look and pouted his bottom lip out at her.

“Not fair.” The boy crossed his arms together. “I don’t like Uncle Sam, he’s – he’s a buddy pants.”

Lilly corrected her brother. “Tha’s not how you say it, Logan. It’s bloody ponce.” She stuck her jaw out and mimicked a British accent.

“William David Speichart, WHAT have you been teaching my children?” Fred swatted at Spike’s head and he ducked, giggling.

“That means you’re in trouble when she says your name like that.” Logan piped up.

“Sorry. Must have slipped out.” He looked at her guiltily.

Fred crossed her arms, shaking her head while Gunn and a few of the soldiers began laughing. It seemed everyone was now watching the little exchange.

“It smiles?” Willow asked Buffy in a hushed tone. Buffy just shrugged her shoulders, rolling her eyes like she could care less.

Honestly, she couldn’t take her eyes off him. She could admit he was handsome, but when he smiled, he was absolutely gorgeous. His eyes shined brightly and it was obvious he cared deeply for Sergeant Gunn’s kids. They were beautiful as they sat there, talking away with their ‘Uncle Spike’. He removed his dog tags and placed it around the little girl’s neck for her to play with. It was obvious how good he was with these children, like a natural and she couldn’t help but wonder why he didn’t have any of his own. He didn’t wear a wedding band so it was obvious he wasn’t married and she didn’t think he had a girlfriend. He was always here, well, except for one day and why would I care anyways if he has a girlfriend or not?

“Will you watch Pooh with us tomorrow? Pleeease, Uncle Spike.” Logan asked with hopeful brown eyes.

“You bet, soldier. Now run along and save me a piece of cake.” He gave them each a kiss and slid them gently to the ground.

The moment Gunn and his family left, his face resumed the cold demeanor Buffy was more accustomed to. It was really too bad. During that rare moment, when he was smiling, she swore she caught a glimpse of a different man; one much different, much softer than the cruel, unrelenting bastard that she’d dealt with since week one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Week 6, Saturday morning, 2:30 AM

Oh God, why does it have to be him? She must have done something really awful in a previous life to have to go through the humiliation of asking for what she needed from Sergeant Speichart.

His feet were propped on the desk, his chair leaning dangerously back on two legs as he flipped through the ‘ARMY Times’, whistling ‘America the Beautiful’.

“What the bloody hell do you want, Summers?”

She jumped out of her skin the moment he spoke. The man’s hearing had to be exceptional, like a vampire’s, because she swore she hadn’t made a sound.

“I know ’s you. Heard your socks on the floor and I can SMELL you.” The delicate aroma of freshly clean skin mixed with a hint of vanilla marked her scent as uniquely hers.

Okaaaaaaaaay, apparently the nose of vampire as well.

“Sergeant, I...”

“Walk your arse around my desk and stand at parade rest then explain to me WHY you chose to ruin my good mood by comin’ here.” Hearing her footsteps follow his command, he dropped his paper on his lap.

“I have a problem, sergeant.” Where to begin explaining what she needed was going to prove very embarrassing.

“I’ll say,” he chided, “Come on now... enlighten me.”

“I need some protection. Of-of the... feminine type.”

Upon hearing this he raised a scarred eyebrow at her in surprise.

“And this problem can’ wait till mornin’?” The look of shock on her face told him how stupid the question actually was. “Did you even THINK to ask any of the other females if they had anythin’?”

“Yes, Sergeant I did and no, they don’t.” She held her breath as he looked about ready to explode.

Figures. He found it unbelievable that out of four other females, none had anything to offer her. He really began wondering if she wasn’t here just to annoy him with her presence. Fuming from that thought he sat there staring her down for a few seconds, gathering what little patience he had left before addressing her. Right before he was going to give her a verbal lashing, he noticed her eyes gloss over. Oh fuck!!! The bint was about to cry which told him she wasn’t lying about anything. She really was standing here before him because she needed help and he felt like a git. He may not like her, but seeing her on the brink of tears like this made him feel guilty.

Unable to handle any of the crude statements she was sure were coming her way, she blinked back the tears that threatened to spill. How much more could she take? How much more could this cruel bastard dish out? It wasn’t her fault her period came when it did, it was merely a cruel twist of fate that it happened at this hour and while he was on duty. She really wished it had been Sergeant Gunn or Osbourne or anyone else but him.

He ran his hand over his face and sighed heavily. There were no stores on post open at this time. If she needed something, then that meant he would have to go to the nearest gas station and buy it himself. Since there was no way he’d be caught dead buying tampons, even at this un-godly hour when there wasn’t anyone else likely to be about shopping, that meant he would have to take her himself... in his car.

“Go get your sneakers on then come back.” Why couldn’t Lilah have been on duty tonight so she could take care of this female issue? My bloody awful luck.

Huh
?!?! She couldn’t question him so she left to do as she was told, completely confused not only by his order, but the fact this was the first thing he’d ever said to her in a tone that wasn’t dripping with malice.

He picked up the phone and reached Lindsey downstairs, asking that he keep an ear out for the next fifteen or twenty minutes. When he questioned Spike, Lindsey laughed into the receiver then asked if Spike wanted to stay and he could take ‘Private Summers’.

Jealousy flared in Spike at the suggestion and he quickly told Lindsey ‘no’, that she was his soldier and therefore his responsibility. He’d barely hung up the phone when she came walking back into the office.

“Le’s go.” He stood, grabbed his keys, hat and walked past her into the hallway. He didn’t bother looking at her as she followed him down the stairs and out the building to his car, feeling a bit of anger towards the guilt he felt in the first place. Without a thought as to what he was doing, he unlocked the passenger door to his beloved black Desoto and opened it for her like a gentleman. The shocked look on her face said she didn’t understand exactly what was going on.

“Get in. I’m takin’ you to the ‘Stop-n-Go’ so you can buy some tamp... ahem, feminine products.”

She nodded and got into his car, still shocked from his more than gentle tone of voice but even more so that he opened the door for her and didn’t slam it shut the second she was inside.

The ride was made in silence which Spike was grateful for. He fought the urge to say he was sorry for nearly making her cry and instead, decided being civil to her would suffice as an apology. He looked at her several times during the ten minute ride. Her hands were folded in her lap and her head turned away from him to stare out the window. The natural male instinct to look at her body had his eyes roaming over her breasts and legs. She’d gained some weight, not much, but her curves had filled out and it looked good on her small frame, damn good, too good as his manhood responded to the instinctive thought of her naked. Shaking his head, he scolded himself. Keep your eyes on the road, mate.

Despite plenty of opportunities, he hadn’t slept with another woman since his divorce ten months ago from Cecily. Internet porn and his hand was a better alternative than to risk having a woman think he may have slept with her for any other reason than to just shag. He glanced at Buffy again, she was beautiful, drop dead gorgeous in his opinion, but she was also his soldier and to entertain the idea of sleeping with her was a forbidden zone that could cost him his career... and no woman was worth that. She shifted suddenly, crossing the leg closest to him over the other, making her shorts ride up to expose more of her smooth skin.

He groaned internally and squirmed in his seat, trying to readjust his growing erection without touching it in front of her. `M a man for Chris’ sake. `S only natural, he tried to convince himself. `M not attracted to her, `s jus’ a hormonal response to bein’ near a good lookin’ woman. Yeah, right! Who was he kidding? It dawned on him that he hadn’t even had a woman in his car since Cecily. And the close proximity to the Californian beauty two feet from him made the front seat suddenly seem a whole lot smaller. Pulling into the parking lot of the brightly lit convenient store, he handed her a twenty dollar bill.

“Make it quick.”

She nodded, took his money then stepped out of the car. When his attention impulsively went to her ass as she walked towards the door, he knew his erection was not going to go away, Damnit!!! Yup, she had definitely gained some weight, and right where it counted. Gone was the pathetically starved bony ass he’d first seen upon her arrival. In its place were soft curvy hips and two very healthy looking, perfect sized cheeks... just right for holding in each of his hands while she bounced up and down on his cock.

Slap. On purpose, he used the open palm of his right hand and struck his cheek hard, trying to get that image out of his head. Slap, slap... SLAP! Apparently it was going to take more than one. He couldn’t be angry with her for being born that beautiful, but he could be angry with himself for entertaining thoughts that were never going to happen. How the hell was he expected to get through the rest of his shift tonight? The sudden thought of taking Lilah up on her offer would have indeed been tempting right now if it weren’t for the fact she’d slept with more than half the cadre. `M so fucked!

She came back out, holding her sack of purchased goods in one hand and his change in the other. This was the first time he noticed she wasn’t wearing a bra. The chilly autumn wind blew against her, forcing her T-shirt to mold to her chest like a second skin. The outline of where her bra should have been visible was non-existent and her nipples were clearly pebbled. Yeah, more than fucked. And again without thinking, he reached across the seat and opened the passenger door for her to get back in.

Shutting the door, she turned towards him and held out his change. The moment their hands brushed together for the exchange he froze. She was looking directly at him, had captured him by the luminous green beauty of her eyes. Any other time she would have dared to do that, he would have her rolling in the mud. Not this time however, what he saw was gratitude when she nodded nervously.

“You’re welcome.” She nodded again then quickly turned away, busying herself with the seatbelt.

She had no idea what brought about this brief change in his behavior towards her, but she kept her mouth shut in hopes it would last. She wasn’t going to question it, she was just grateful he’d been decent about it. He was probably just as embarrassed about having to take her here as she was in having to approach him with her dilemma.

When they were back inside the barracks, he told her to ‘go take care’ of herself then return directly back to her bunk.

“Summers.” He barked, catching her before she could walk away.

“Yes, Sergeant?” Oh no, here we go. She knew this was too good to last, that she wouldn’t be able to escape some sarcastic cheap shot before going to bed. What she saw when she turned to face him though took her by surprise. He had an uneasy look on his face while glancing side to side, as if checking that no one else was around to hear what he was about to say. She waited patiently while he hooked both thumbs through his belt, clearing his throat while rocking back on his heels

“Don’, uhmm,” he swallowed hard. “Don’ tell anyone about this little... mission. For your, uhmm,” he pointed a finger at her bag. “THINGS. Got it?”

“Understood, Sergeant.” Realizing she was correct in her earlier musings, she wanted to burst out laughing. He was embarrassed about the nature of their trip and apparently the thought of anyone finding out about it was more than mortifying to his male ego.

“Right then.” He waved her off. “Run away.”

Once he knew she was back in her room, he closed the door to his office and locked it. Placing a box of tissue within reach, he proceeded to fuck the shit out of the beautiful young recruit behind closed eyes while abusing his aching cock with both hands.

Getting into his car to drive home, his nose instantly picked up on the faint aroma of vanilla... Buffy. Her scent had lingered in his car. He closed his eyes and gripped the steering wheel until his knuckles were white. The image of her sitting next to him, in his very own car came back clearly as well as the vivid memory of his fantasy. How many more weeks until his transfer were left? How much longer did he have to put up with her image floating around inside his head like a beautiful pixie, all naked and effulgent? Too many. He thanked God he had the next two days off from work. Two whole blissful days that he wouldn’t have to look at her. With an ample supply of whiskey and some hardcore porn, he should be able to get her out of his mind. Yup, that was the plan.


A/N: I realize I slowed it down a bit and focused on this week, but the pace will pick back up during the next two chapters. Hopefully I’ll have chapter 4 posted towards the end of this week. My muse needs to get back to work on Tailored Encounters and Living for Love right now. I hope everyone enjoyed the chapter and have a great and relaxing Sunday.