Author's Chapter Notes:
Warning: Along with some crude language, I’d like to remind everyone that their relationship is still very much one of a love/hate nature and the time for fluffy spuffy is not at hand until MUCH later down the road. All that being said, I do hope you enjoy the chapter. Humongous heaps of thanks goes to Beasleysmom. I was fortunate enough that she was in a foul mood on the day I discussed the argument Buffy and Spike were to have. She supplied the ideas, I merely weaved the words around it – so I hope you like it as it serves as the catalyst for what happens afterwards. Special thanks to Karbear57 and Dusty273 for the help in beta’ing this chapter.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Con’t from chapter 4...

...the smell of vanilla in the air told him exactly who was standing behind him... Buffy! He continued packing, keeping his back to her.

“Go away, Summers,” he spoke gruffly.

It no longer surprised her that he seemed to know whenever she was around without looking.

“No.” He looked over his shoulder at her.

“`Scuse me?” She had some nerve!

“Did I stutter?” The opportunity to confront him fell in her lap and she wasn’t about to let it go.

He faced forward again, ignoring her completely, unwilling to let her bait him.

Prick! “Don’t turn away from me, I have questions.” Her anger began to rise when he spoke but refused to face her.

“Then why don’ you go ask someone who gives a bloody damn.”

Undeterred, she began her interrogation. “What happened the other day?”

“I don’ know what you’re talkin’ `bout.” What is she gettin’ on ‘bout?

“The fight. With Sergeant McDonald. You said my name.”

Bugger. “Don’t get your knickers in a twist, it was jus’ a slip of the tongue.” Not a subject he wanted to discuss at all.

She raised her voice. “You beat the crap out of him, call me yours and expect me not to wonder what it was all about?”

He wheeled on her, anger welling up in his chest. Time to turn the tables on Miss High-and-Mighty. “Oh, you wanna ask questions huh? Well here’s one for ya. Who was checkin’ who out a few weeks ago?” She may not want him, but she damn sure liked what she saw.

Her jaw dropped, cheeks instantly aflame from embarrassment that he would bring that up. She tried to respond but her mouth wouldn’t work.

“Yeah, `s what I thought.” He sneered at her.

ARGHH! You conceited piece of... “Oh, like your God’s gift.” She was mad before they even began their conversation, but now she was pissed. No way was he going to get the better of her. Time to take the gloves off, Mister.

Ooooh, she wanted to play huh? Okay, play he would. He crossed his arms and one ankle over the other as he leaned his backside against the desk. “Hardly, wouldn’t nearly be as interestin’.” He let his cocky side out full force and curled his tongue behind his teeth. “Bet I could make you scream though.”

His whole attitude, this arrogant air he attacked her with had her fuming, itching in the worst way with the need to lash out. Ignoring whatever it was he’d said she abruptly changed the subject.

“What are you doing here?” She interrupted him the second his mouth opened to answer. “Five words or less.”

He stood up straight and squared his jaw at her, holding his fingers up one at a time as he gave her his answer. “Packin. My. Personal. Effects.... BITCH,” ending with his thumb and a disgusted look. He watched her look around in confusion. “`M no longer your Drill Sergeant, Summers. So why don’ you leave?”

“Really?” Now things were getting interesting.

“Yeah. But jus’ cuz `m not doesn’ mean I won’ have you written up for bein’ disrespectful to me as an NCO and your superior.”

“It’ll be worth it.” Her tone went cold as she narrowed her eyes on him. So what! Let him. There was no way she was leaving him alone until she got some satisfaction. “What is your deal? You had your chance to do whatever you wanted to me and you didn’t, you went soft on me.”

“Oi!” Tensions were heating the room up and much to his dismay, his reaction to seeing her defiance, her aggression, her pretty face flush from anger was beginning to turn him on. “`M far from soft, pet.” The innuendo was lost on her, he could tell from her face. I can’ believe she’s this dense. Shaking his head in disbelief he put his back to her again, trying to will away the erection that was threatening to tear through his pants. She needed to get out of here before he did something he’d regret.

“I must have been the most horrible recruit ever to have earned your undivided attention and now you-you... it’s like you don’t notice I’m even in the same room.” Oblivious to all but her anger, she was going to unload everything on her mind before she left.

“I notice a lot of things.” He closed his eyes in an effort to regain a sense of control over his hormones, speaking as calmly as he could.

“Like what?” she asked exasperated.

“I noticed you don’ like wearin’ a bra.” If he could embarrass her enough maybe she’d leave, since ignoring her wasn’t working.

“Oh, don’t EVEN. You’re one to talk, Sergeant COMMANDO!” Try to embarrass me? Bastard!

His cheeks turned beet red as he whipped around to face her. He definitely didn’t see that one coming from her sharp tongue.

“How did you... wait. When did you...” He tried to talk but she rendered him speechless. Her hands were on her hips, head cocked to the side, looking at him as if he were the dumbest bloke on earth.

“Rain. Thin cotton Army shorts. You do the math,” she said matter-of-factly.

“Wh-why are you still here?” That’s all he could come up with to say he was so taken aback by her brazenness.

Time to address another issue. “And what gives with turning me into ‘Private Porker’ here with the million calorie meal plan?”

“WHAT?!?!” She was switching gears on him so fast he almost couldn’t keep up. “You needed it.” She was a twig for Chris’ sakes.

She stuttered from the fury he ignited in her. “Look-look. Just LOOK at me!” She turned around and pushed her ass out to draw his attention to it, fisting her shorts at her sides to hike the material up and taut against her bottom. “I’M FUCKING FAT!!!”

Flaunting that luscious arse in my face? Is she INSANE? The pain of his erection doubled at the sight she presented him with. “You’re bloody perfect,” he all but whispered. She really had no idea just how beautiful she was.

She spun around to continue her rant, not even hearing him. “That’s only one of the ways in which you ruined me, tortured me. Why DID you stop torturing me anyways? Did you run out of ideas? Is that it?” He looked stunned by her words and it pleased her, maybe she was getting somewhere now. “Why not punish me now, hmm? How about the invisible chair, which, by-the-way will be holding up my FAT ASS!”

He couldn’t speak, couldn’t get a word in edgewise she was flinging questions at him so fast.

“Or how about we go at it with the pugils again? Oh. That’s right,” she pointed a finger at herself, then him. “That was me... kicking YOUR ass.”

“Are you quite finished?” That definitely struck a nerve. Not only was he horny now, but she’d gone and made him furious on top of it.

“Not by a mile, Sergeant.” She pulled the rubber band from her ponytail and pranced up to him.

What `s she doin’? He panicked. What the bloody hell `s she doin’? He tried melting into the desk in an effort to get away from her as she invaded his personal space.

“Do I smell too PRETTY, Sergeant Speichart?” she whipped her hair over her shoulder, commercial style.

God does she ever. His cock twitched in response as her scent permeated the air around him.

“Well? Do I? Do I need a mud bath? Better yet, why don’t you take me outside RIGHT now, get in the pit with me and give me a good rough and tumble?”

“You sure tha’s what you want me to do, pet?” Oh GOD! If she said yes he’d be more than happy to throw her over his shoulder and carry her there right now.

She ignored his question but remained where she stood. “Suddenly my humiliation isn’t worth your time anymore?”

“What are you talkin’ `bout?”

“Don’t act stupid with me,” she all but spat at him. “You know EXACTLY what I’m referring to.”

“No, I really don’.” He moved sideways along the edge of the desk, desperate to put some distance between them, thanking God when she stayed put and merely turned to face him.

“Remember the time you took it upon yourself to read my letter; the one where Angel wrote about fucking me?” That was soooo very personal to violate her privacy like that and the need to exact revenge on him made her decide to taunt him in the cruelest of ways.

She waited until he nodded then gave him a sexy smile.

“So tell me, Sergeant,” she dropped her voice to a husky, suggestive whisper. “Did you like what you read?”

A series of possible ways to respond to that flashed through his mind. He definitely hadn’t liked reading about another man fucking her but he’d be damned if he’d give her the satisfaction of knowing it, so he put on the air of indifference.

“Felt sorry for you, really. But,” he sighed. “Tha‘s what you deserve for lettin’ a boy attempt to take care of a man’s job.” He had to keep from chuckling over his victory at her look of outrage and felt sure this was the end of this particular battle. Wrong!

“A man’s job?” Arghhh. “And I suppose you think you’re a man?” She was beyond mad but well over being embarrassed by him anymore, especially when she noticed he had a hard-on after her little question. “If you COULD find a woman that would LET you do your job,” she nodded at his crotch, “Maybe you wouldn’t be standing at ‘attention’.”

He opened his mouth but nothing came out. She did it again, stunned him stupid and mute.

“That’s right you heard me.” Sure, it was a cheap shot, but she wasn’t ashamed to take it. Still, she wouldn’t let up on him.

“You think you’re sooooo bad, you’re such a man... the ‘big bad’ Drill Sergeant. HAH! You can’t even take a girl to the store to buy tampons without wanting to keep it a secret. Such a man that...”

He stood there and stared, unable to tear his eyes away from the vision she created. Her words stung, every last one of them as she waved her hands about and flung insult after insult at him. His eyes went to her mouth, watching those two sweet lips moving but soon blocked out what she had to say. She was pushing him closer and closer and she had no idea. He felt millimeters away from his breaking point when he focused his attention on those sultry green eyes of hers burning with anger for him, long gorgeous hair in radiant disarray about her shoulders with a softness he knew first hand was there. His lust was mounting and he was afraid he was getting past the point of being able to control it if she didn’t leave... now!

“... the problem lies with you, Sergeant Speichart?”

“Leave it alone, Summers.” He growled at her in warning even though he hadn’t heard what she’d said.

“If it’s not you then it must be me.” He had a deadly gleam in his eye, trying to intimidate her. Well, she was no longer afraid of him.

“Erghhhh,” his voice rumbled deeply. “It’s you alright.”

“What do you want from me?” Her voice was steadily getting louder.

“You wanna know what I want?” Better be careful, li’l girl.

“Yeah, I really do.”

“You’re sure? You really wanna know what I want?” he asked in a daring voice. The ground she was treading on was more dangerous than she could ever imagine as he slowly stepped towards her, closing the distance between them.

“I asked didn’t I?” She continued to antagonize him even as she backed up against his slow, yet steady advance. “What the FUCK. DO. YOU. WANT?” she screamed at the top of her lungs as her back hit the wall.

His hand slammed the door shut loudly right next to her head, the rush of air it created making her hair fly into her face. “WHAT I WANT,” he paused to look in her eyes after screaming.

“WHAT?!?! TELL ME!!!”

He’d had enough.

“You,” he whispered.

Her mouth was suddenly crushed beneath his, shocking her eyes wide open. She couldn’t react, didn’t know how to react. He bruised her lips as he fought his way inside her mouth, his warm tongue sweeping across hers while he pressed her body into the wall. Feeling the evidence of his arousal as he ground it against her belly sent a flare of unsuspecting need to wash through her along with understanding. Oh, God. It all made sense now. Her mind spun with every memory she had of him over the last nine weeks then to everything he’d said during their heated argument. It was so clear, so obvious, how in the world had she missed it? There was definitely no thinking left to be done on the issue. Between the feel of his lean, muscular body and the intoxicating taste of his lips devouring hers, she couldn’t deny her own attraction to him. She’d come here for answers, but the delicious sensation that pooled in her underwear was proof enough what she wanted from him now.

Her lips were ripe, sweet, felt so good moving against his... he had to have more. Invading her mouth, tasting her tongue for the first time instantly had him seeking any friction he could get from her body to ease the ache between his legs. He felt her hands suddenly grab his head, her tongue play against his demanding more, making him groan as he realized she wanted him, too. His hand slid down the door and clicked both locks into place. Nothing was going to interrupt him from having her. His hands found her hips, pulling her harshly into a sudden thrust, making her whimper in need. Fuck yeah, she wants this.

They broke for air just when she thought she’d pass out. He leaned his forehead against hers, his hips still pumping against her slowly as his hands wandered down to grip her bottom.

“’M not gonna stop, Summers, I can’. You’ve pushed me too far, luv.” She nodded to acknowledge him and wound her slender arms around his neck, trying to draw him in for another kiss but he pulled away, denying her.

“Please,” she begged.

“Please what?” He knew what she wanted but he needed to hear it. Cupping her bottom, he lifted her off the ground, pleased when she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist and rubbed her heated center against him, her head falling back as she gasped. “Tell me,” he snarled.

“Ohhh. I-I need...” Why was he doing this to her? Wasn’t it obvious? Could she be any clearer on the issue now that he had her writhing against him like a cat in heat?

“Say it... please?”

His voice held the slightest hint of desperation to it though he phrased it more like a command than a question. First he’d driven her insane with his cruelty and now he was driving her insane with the need to feel him inside her. She very gently placed her right hand to the back of his head and rested the left on his shoulder. Long seconds passed as she studied him and this moment; the feel of his steely chest as it heaved against hers, making her nipples long to be sucked between those incredible lips, those intense blue eyes no longer pinning her with malice but cradling hers with unfulfilled need, the feel of his length against her sensitive clit, all of it making her want to whisper the words that would take them there.

“Fuck me, Spike.”

There was no sweeter song to be heard than that which fell from her lips with those three simple words. He kissed her passionately, growling deep from within his throat. She’s mine.

She clung to him as he pulled her away from the wall, circling the room to find something else to press her up against, bumping into the far wall sent pictures smashing to the floor with the sound of broken glass. He stumbled back as she hitched her body higher on his, seeking to lock her ankles together, holding him hostage with her long, shapely legs. He maneuvered his grip firmly around her waist, holding her still so he could run his palm along the smooth expanse of her thigh, higher and higher.

BANG!!!

The clatter of aluminum and plastic filled the room along with lust filled moans. Her back hit the window, ripping the flimsy blinds off its hinges to go crashing by their feet.

“AHHHH,” she cried out before her head slumped to rest against his shoulder. His hand found its way up her shorts and inside her panties. His fingers swirled around her opening, teasing, probing, drawing her moisture out to coat her swollen lips.

“Chris’, luv,” he panted as he stared out the window, fully aware that if anyone were to walk by they would know without a shadow of a doubt what he was doing to her. It turned him on, made him press her even harder against the glass. The entire world could find out and he still wouldn’t care, all he could concentrate on was the silky feel of her slick heat on his fingers as he curled two inside her. “YES!!!” She was more than ready for him.

She yelped in surprise when he unexpectedly pulled his fingers away from her needy center. Gripping her tightly about the waist with both hands, he spun them around and crossed the room in three swift strides towards the desk. His fingers dug painfully into her skin as he let go of her with one hand, using it to clear the desk in one broad sweep, sending everything to scatter across the floor, the sound of ceramic mugs shattering into a thousand pieces the moment they met with the hard tile.

Laying her down, he reached behind his back to break the hold her legs had on his waist and spread her thighs wide. God, she was a sight. Her hair fanned out underneath her, her body heaving with need, her lips swollen with his kisses. He placed a palm to her stomach and slid her shirt up, exposing her breasts to his hungry gaze.

“Beautiful,” he whispered. He bent over and pulled one rosy peak into his mouth while caressing the neglected breast, measuring its weight in his hand. “Mmmmm, mmph.” He swirled his tongue around the delicate bud, over and over as she clasped her hands to his head, holding him to her, encouraging him to suckle her pert mound. “You’re perfect,” he murmured. “Every inch of you.” Her hips began wiggling underneath him; her tiny hands moving down his sides to yank and pull the shirt from his pants. He heard his belt coming unclasped and knew her desperation matched his own. He couldn’t deny himself any longer.

My GOD, he was doing such amazing, blissful things with his tongue. She writhed beneath him, straining for more contact; her fingers worked his shirt, his belt buckle, any barrier that stood between them. She was rapidly losing herself in his scent, his strength, the dizzying sensations he produced as he lapped at her tits... until it was gone, replaced by a cold rush of air, making her cry in outrage at the loss of his warm mouth. She opened her eyes and shuddered when he ordered her in a deep, raspy voice.

“Take your clothes off.” He watched her obey without hesitation as he reached for the wallet in his back pocket.

She hurriedly drew her knees up to shed her shorts and underwear, throwing them heedlessly to the ground alongside her shirt.

With the condom in place, he kept himself busy while waiting for her. He could scarcely believe this was happening. This strong, feisty spitfire of a blonde who’d occupied his fantasies for weeks now was taking her clothes off, preparing herself to let him have her. Even if it were only this once, it was a dream come true.

The erotic sight of the man she was about to allow inside her body made her gasp in awe. With his eyes closed and head rolled back, he stood proudly between her thighs, unashamedly stroking himself with one hand while the other sought purchase on the corner of the desk, waiting for her. He’s huge! The realization of what was about to take place hit her right before it happened.

Opening his eyes, seeing her naked and spread wide before him ready, waiting, wanting, willing to sate his lust had him reaching under her waist to grasp her firmly around the hips.

She felt him jerk her violently forward until her ass hung dangerously off the desk. Still holding his cock in one hand she held her breath as he placed the head against her opening and gripped the desk’s edge tightly under her fingers. She knew their coupling wasn’t going to be gentle, still, she hadn’t braced herself nearly enough for just how rough this ride would be.

“AHHHH!” She screamed as he pulled her sharply onto his cock, burying himself completely. He was so hard and thick, filling her up, stretching her in every direction imaginable. All she could do was lay there as he held onto her hips and set a brutal pace, pounding into her while his dog tags swung forward then back to rattle against his chest with each thrust.

“Buffy!” he snarled. She felt like heaven. What he wouldn’t have given to start things off slow but it wasn’t meant to be. Feeling her scorching heat surround him, he reveled in her tightness as he pumped in and out of her slick channel.

She was torn between watching his razor sharp hips flexing into her or just shut her eyes and enjoy the glorious feel of him. Choosing to watch, she mapped out his every feature as it moved. His shoulders, biceps, forearms, every corded muscle in his body from his square jaw clenching around gritted teeth to the rippling six pack of his perfect abs twisting beneath flawless alabaster skin sent her spiraling in search of release.

The erotic sight of his cock being swallowed by her body far exceeded any fantasy he could have possibly envisioned. Suddenly, he felt her walls flutter around him and knew he couldn’t let her cum without following right behind her... and he most definitely didn’t want this to end yet. He ceased all movement to haul her up from underneath her shoulders.

“Hang onto me, luv.” Holding her close, he stood up straight, bringing her with him. Unwilling to pull out of her snug passage for even a moment, he swiftly moved to the chair and sat down, growling as her weight bore down on his length, drawing him deeper inside her welcoming heat. “So hot and tight. Such a wet li’l kitten.” He was beside himself with pleasure when she automatically began riding him, her walls massaging his shaft within her exquisite depths as he gripped her luscious bottom firmly in each hand, aiding her by raising and lowering her over the entire length of his manhood. Again and again, he lifted her tiny figure up until the head of his shaft threatened to pop out then brought her slamming back down, filling her, hearing her wet pussy make the sweetest sucking noises as it met with the base of his cock.

“Been bloody fantasizin’ `bout this forever.” She made a stunning sight with her hands gripping his shoulders, her gorgeous form leaning away from him at an angle, pretty little tits bouncing. “You feel even better than, mmmm, I thought you would.” Unable to resist the tantalizing sway of her breasts, he leaned forward to capture one diamond hard peak between his lips. Gliding his hands up her slender waist he pulled her down, held her flush to rock her hips back and forth over his cock in a sawing motion, trying to drive her need higher.

“OHHHH.” It was a mind numbing sensation of which she’d never experienced before as he suckled her nipple, striking the sensitive bundle of nerves with precision deep inside her... over and over. Angel had never done anything to her quite like this. As if reading her mind, he released her breast and spoke of her ex.

“Did your precious Angel ever make you feel this good?” He was determined to show her what it was like to have a real man. “Tell me!” He snarled.

“N-no.”

“No what, Buffy?”

He unexpectedly lifted her up then brought her down swift and hard, causing her to cry out. Clasping one arm about her waist, the other gripped her back, his fingertips dug into the top of her shoulder to draw her flush against his chest, encouraging her to start riding him again.

“No. No, he’s, ohhhhh, never made me, unghh... feel like this.”

“Good girl.” He latched onto her mouth, pleased when her hand flew up to grab the back of his head. She opened up for him, allowing his tongue inside to duel with hers.

He moaned into her mouth and she could taste every tremor in his voice as the rich vibration dripped down her throat and straight to her core to ache and pulse with need. His lips, hands, hips, every part of his body molded so perfectly to hers... it had to be fate and not chance they were having this dance.

“Do you like feelin’ my cock thrustin’ inside that hot li’l quim of yours?”

God, he was so downright dirty in his talk. She never took herself to be the kind of girl to go for that, but he made it sound so right and GOD he felt so good... everything about him was turning her on.

He really hated having to wear a condom right now. She was twitching madly around his manhood, driving him insane with the desire to coat her trembling passage with his ecstasy. Somehow he managed to regain control of himself and slowed his movements considerably in order to stave off her impending release as well as his own.

“DON’T. Don’t, stop. Please.”

“Then start talkin’.” He pinned her eyes with his, demanding she do as he told her. “Tell me... do you like it when I do this?” He reached a hand between them and pressed a thumb to her clit, rubbing it hard in slow circles.

“YES! Oh God, yes.”

“Such a good girl.” He kissed her lips, chin, cheek and down the long column of her throat.

He picked up the pace again, but not nearly as fast as she wished he would. How, why, what was he doing to her? She came here a determined woman with a sole purpose, a mission, had even succeeded in getting the upper hand on him, and now? He’d reduced her to a quivering mass of need, willing to do or say whatever he wanted just so he’d keep moving. He’d placed her under his command again, barking out orders fueled by lust and she was executing them without question. She hated herself for it, hated him for it, but damned if she wasn’t enjoying every erotic second of it... of him.

“Are you close, pet? Can you feel your body wantin’ to cum all over me?” She nodded between the most delightful, pleasure-filled whimpers.

“Y-yes.”

“Tell me, pigeon. Tell Spike how bad you want him to make you cum.”

She felt him throbbing inside her, every rapid beat of his heart that filtered from his chest to hers shot straight down to resonate itself through his shaft and against her walls.

Her need for release became unbearable, like torture and had her begging him with her eyes.

This magnificent woman who’d tormented his every waking thought was now shuddering around him, her greedy little pussy gripping him tighter and tighter with every passing moment. Only he could give her what she needed right now and knowing that filled him with pride. Only one thing could possibly be more gratifying than knowing this and it was to make sure she understood that; understood that he, and only he, was responsible for her pleasure.

“Tell me, Buffy, or I’ll stop,” he threatened. There was no way on earth he could actually stop, but she didn’t have to know that. A few seconds passed before he chastised her silence. “Thought I taught you how to follow an order, luv.”

She could barely form a coherent thought much less talk but when he slowed down again and scolded her for her lack of discipline, she quickly found her voice. “I want you to make me cum.”

“Tha’s my girl.” He rewarded her by increasing the speed of his thrusts and moved in for a heated kiss.

My girl? Did he really think she belonged to him? She certainly did right now... and she knew it. His kiss was amazing, drawing her deeper under his spell. The passion he poured into her mouth, into every stabbing thrust between her thighs set off the stirrings of an orgasm to wind swiftly through her womb and coil around his cock.

“Look at me, baby.” He was desperate to see the pleasure she was experiencing. Threading his fingers into the golden silk of her hair, he rubbed her cheek gently with his thumb, coaxing her eyes to look at him. Beautiful. As they fluttered open he was filled with a deep sense of awe and wonder when he beheld the heavenly vision she created with those twin green pools glazed over with such passion that she stared sightlessly back at him, lost in her release... in him. Her hips took on a beat of their own; set to the music of the sweet kittenish mewls that escaped her throat.

He had to shake himself sober from the drunkenness of both their passions.

“Tha’s it, fuck yourself on my cock, cum for me, baby,” he persuaded her and she let it all go with a sharp cry as he held her tight in his arms, head buried in her neck, pumping his hips to keep her cumming. “Beautiful girl, perfect girl.” He murmured nonsense against her skin over and over about how good she felt, how pleased he was with her.

The intensity of her orgasm shocked her as he carried her body to indescribable heights. He surrounded her in every way imaginable, his scent, his warm embrace, the steady rhythm he rocked her body with, inside and out he made her feel like a woman, sending her head-long into a realm of pleasure she never imagined possible.

She hated being told what to do, but this was decidedly the finest position she could ever hope to find herself in... completely under his authority. He used that authority over her body to dominate her senses, draw out her pleasure as she continued to spasm around him, lost to all but the bliss coursing through her body. She held his head against her neck and took in the pretty words of praise he lavished her with. Had he cum yet? She didn’t think so and was about to ask when he drew back to stare her down with raw, primal need emanating from his eyes to let her know.

“My turn.”

He barely survived not spilling his load she looked and felt so bloody good when she came. Grabbing her waist, he pulled her off his body then stood. Spinning her around, he pushed her over the desk with a single hand to her back, presenting her ass to his hungry gaze. She looked gorgeous in this submissive position and he knew he wasn’t going to last long. Guiding his cock back to her opening, he growled as he sheathed himself inside her wet, warm depths again.

“Ahhh. W-what are you... you, OH!”

She felt like a rag doll the way he was manhandling her. She hadn’t even finished riding out the wave of ecstasy he’d created for her before she came face to face with the grainy wood of his desk, his cock piercing her from behind.

“Don’ ever think you’re fat, pet. You have the most beautiful arse I’ve ever seen, just right for...” Slap! Maybe he shouldn’t have done that but he couldn’t resist. A part of him wondered if he couldn’t convince her to enjoy this sort of rough treatment. Then he realized he’d never have a chance to find that out and it made him take her harder than before, fucking her with everything he had.

“AHH!” she gasped from the surprising sting of his palm. Then his words registered in her head... he didn’t think she was fat? He liked her like this? She’d have to think about that later, she mused, as his assault to her overheated sex took on a fierce, animalistic quality. There were three noises echoing off the walls, exciting her beyond belief; him... grunting like a wild beast as he drove into her, dog tags... jingling against his chest and the sound of his flesh slapping against hers.

He was by no means a selfish lover, in fact, if only he could have her again... if only... he’d show her just how very giving he could be. He grabbed her hair and yanked on it, ignoring her little cry of pain in order to raise her body away from the desk then soothed her by reaching around to cup her mound with his right hand and stimulate the tiny button of her womanhood, causing her to moan in pleasure.

“`M sorry, baby. Don’ wanna hurt, unghh... you. Jus’ make you feel good,”

His hot breath floated across her ear, causing goose bumps to form everywhere on her body.

“So very... very good.”

He was going to talk her into another orgasm, she was sure of it. He purred sexily against her skin, sending a shockwave of pleasure straight to her womb.

Reaching his left hand around to her chest, he grasped her right breast, using it to pull her into his thrusts.

“Cum for me one more time, luv, cuz `m not gonna last. You feel too good and I’ve been waitin’ so... so bloody long.” He pulled out completely to pump his length along her slick folds, teasing her a bit then with a feral growl he curved his hips upwards and penetrated her, asking her this time, “Please, Buffy?”

He pressed his finger to her clit and renewed the force of his thrusts. It was his verbal plea, however, that overwhelmed her so much that she couldn’t speak. She knew he wanted an answer when he pinched her nipple and she gasped for the breath needed in which to tell him, “Yes.”

She unexpectedly clamped down on him, strangling his cock so hard his balls tightened right before...

“Scream for me, Buffy.”

“AHHHHHH!” She broke under his expert touch.

Together they came and his hips jerked as she milked the long weeks of pent up frustration from his shaft. He felt sated yet sad. She would still haunt his dreams with a craving for which he was sure no other woman could possibly satisfy.

When at last all movement ceased, he gently eased himself out of her, rolled the condom off his cock and threw it in the trash can to his left.

It was truly an awkward moment that couldn’t help but be felt by both as he reached down and grabbed the camouflaged pants he never had a chance to fully divest himself of. He stood, fastening the buttons back into place as she turned to face him, her beautiful naked body still heaving from what they’d shared. He took steps towards her clothes that lay in a crumpled heap on the floor and retrieved them, standing back up to offer them to her in a silent order to redress herself, which she quickly did.

He couldn’t bring himself to watch her cover herself up as he pulled himself together both emotionally and physically; his keys, duffle bag, the BDU top that lay over the back of the chair he’d just fucked her sweet body in.

She dressed as quickly as she could, unsure of what to say or expect from him. What he did next stunned her.

He readied himself, sparing one last glimpse at her as he flung his duffle bag over his shoulder. She looked like pure glass, so fragile and breakable in that moment that he couldn’t stop himself from approaching her, grabbing her face to kiss her with a tenderness he hadn’t felt in ages for a woman.

Brushing his mouth against hers in the sweetest of kisses, he whispered against her lips, “Goodbye, Buffy,” and walked out the door.

tbc...

A/N: Penny for your thoughts?