Author's Chapter Notes:
The battlefield is quite different now as our two stubborn soldiers meet again to wage war – they so love to hate each other. Hope you all enjoy the laughs. This chapter is for Beasleysmom who was a major help in the banter department. Girl, you are the ‘smart’ in the smart-ass remarks arena, *giggles*, luv ya. Thanks to Dusty273 for beta’ing for me – you’re the best sweety. I promise to answer reviews but it may take me some time since I’ve posted chapters to all 3 of my stories within a 24 hour period.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Sergeant Gunn had been right. She was assigned to a MEDDAC unit and spent her first month getting settled into the real Army lifestyle. Just as he’d said, it was like any other job and she found herself enjoying it immensely and the post, well, aside from the arctic temperatures here at FT Crumb, New York, home of the light infantry division. Willow had been assigned to the same place and unit as herself and though they weren’t roommates, they lived in the same barracks just down the hall from one another. They both worked in the same medical clinic, but were to be rotating every few weeks or so to each department. For now, Willow was working alongside the doctors during the normal duty day while Buffy worked the graveyard shift in the emergency room.

Overall, life was good, life was perfect... right up until she heard that voice. Only one person in the world possessed that voice, that accent, and only one person she ever knew with that voice used the phrase...

“Bloody hell!”

Spike came into her world, or rather she into his, and for weeks on end tormented her, humiliated her and even ignored her. He spent countless hours making her life a living hell and then, then, it only took him roughly twenty minutes to turn her world completely upside down and sideways along with the contents of his office. That was one hell of a mess he left her with that to this day she wasn’t quite sure how she managed to get everything cleaned up before anyone came back. One large garbage bag and a broom took care of all that was smashed and thank God she noticed the condom in the trash can as well. All of it went into the dumpster outside the barracks and she simply hung the pictures back on the wall and reattached the blinds as best as she could.

She shrank back around the corner to stay out of sight and used the convex mirror mounted near the ceiling to confirm her suspicions.

There was Spike, being helped by another soldier as he limped his way down the hallway towards the check-in window.

The four long months spent at FT Sham in Texas going to school gave Buffy time to think about Spike, a little too much time. She was angry that he’d treated her like crap all because he ‘had a thing’ for her and couldn’t handle it, angry that he left her behind with the room in shambles to clean up, angry that he left her with nothing but a kiss, angry that he just plain left. The only thing she blamed herself for was her own attraction to him and giving into that attraction. Like she could help it? After a while, she knew it was useless to dwell on any of it. He had an itch... an itch she was more than willing to scratch and what happened was done and over with. They both got what they wanted and were never supposed to see each other again.

Yet here he was, about ready to enter her world again and there wasn’t much she could do to avoid it. This was her job, to be the first to see incoming patients, make sure their medical notes were written up before the doctor even came in to see them. There was only one other medic on duty with her tonight, her roommate Faith Lehane. They got along well enough and so maybe she could talk Faith into covering for her until he was released? Well, she supposed that depended on exactly why he was here. He was limping, so that would mean X-rays were needed and if the bone was broken...

“Eeeep!” She was pulled from her thoughts by a tapping on her shoulder. She turned to see Major Maclay, the doctor on duty that night. She’d become fast friends with the shy brainy woman even though the stupid fraternization regulations were supposed to squash any friendliness beyond the workplace. Like very many people followed those rules anyway as long as no sexual boundaries were crossed among the officers and enlisted folks?

“I’m s-sorry, Buffy. I didn’t mean to frighten you.”

“It’s okay, I’m okay,” she panted from her fright then peeked back around the corner to watch as Faith checked Spike in.

“Do you know him?” It was easy to see Buffy was hiding from one of the two men that had just arrived for a reason.

She turned her attention to Tara and motioned for her to walk further away before saying anything. “He was my Drill Sergeant.” She watched Tara’s eyes go wide.

“The one you said made your life a living hell?” Buffy nodded. “But, he doesn’t have that kind of authority over you anymore. There’s nothing to be afraid of.”

“I’m not afraid of him,” she quickly defended herself. She most definitely wasn’t afraid of him. “It’s just... I-I. There’s a teensy bit more to the story than what I told you, but... Well...” Oh God, she didn’t want to have to say she got ‘drilled’ by the Sergeant either.

“Look, its okay if-if you don’t want to tell me. If he does try to give you any problems, I’ll step in, okay?”

“Okay.” She stood tall and thought about how ridiculous she was acting. She was a grown woman and he was a grown man. She’d gotten over what happened a while back and more than likely he had too. There was no reason for him to be discourteous towards her. It was just sex after all... of the mind-blowing, earth-shattering variety, but just sex nonetheless. Sure it would be awkward seeing him again, but if she just stuck to the business of her job then everything should be fine. He would see her professionalism and act accordingly and civil... she hoped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

His toe hurt so bad he was certain he would be told it was broken once they took an X-ray. He was supposed to be in the field right now, finishing out the last day of a three week field training exercise. Instead, some bloody idiot decided to drop the hitch of a tactical vehicle on his foot before checking to see he had a proper hold on it.

He sat on top of one of the examination tables in the empty open bay of the examination room after getting checked in and was waiting for the doctor when his nose picked up a particular scent. A scent so familiar that at other times when he thought he’d smelled it, he would stop whatever it was he was doing and search for the source only to be met with disappointment. He learned to ignore it eventually because his nose had tricked him several times over the past few months, always filling him with hope... the hope that it was her.

He swore he was being tortured by a higher power for having behaved badly towards Buffy. To finally ‘have’ the object of his desire and then, through the fate of government orders, never see her again? They never should have done what they did because what he feared would be the result was exactly what happened... that she still haunted his every fantasy, so much so that he hadn’t slept with a another woman since her.

The scent was getting stronger but he continued to ignore it. The pain from his foot kept him focused on trying to unlace his boot as he listened to a set of footsteps approach and knew whoever was coming would want to look at his injury.

“Here, let me help with that, Sergeant.” She could do this, no big deal plus she didn’t want him to move anything about in the wrong way if his foot was badly broken.

Her voice startled him and when he looked up, he thought perhaps his eyes were now betraying him. But there she was, just as, no, even more beautiful than he remembered. His little sex kitten dragged a stool in front of him and sat down, waiting to take his boot off for him.

“I have somethin’ else you could help me with,” he replied, sneering as he raked his eyes over her body suggestively. “When you’re finished with that, of course.”

Oh no, he didn’t! Yes, he did. He went there. The very last place she would have guessed. His arrogance really knew no bounds. He was practically undressing her with his eyes. Forget the fact he was still hot as hell and her attraction for him hadn’t gone away, the fact he hadn’t changed one bit irked her to no end. Well, she wasn’t going to play. This was her job and she would be civil and that would be the end of it once he understood it.

“Your foot, please?” She opened her hands and waited for him.

“If tha’s really where you wanna start, pet.” He wasn’t put off in the least she didn’t take the bait. This was his girl after all, tough, strong, defiant... God, he couldn’t wait to bed her again and he knew it wouldn’t take him very long to get her there.

She refused to look up at him or even say a word. Instead, she simply took his calf in her hands, instructed him to scoot back so his foot hung off the bed and finished working the laces from his boot.

“Ahhh, oww, oww,” he hissed as she slid his boot off then watched her carefully peel his sock off to look at his swollen big toe. “Wha’s the prognosis?” He was a bit curious why she chose to remain so quiet but also how well she’d actually learned her job.

“I don’t think it’s broken but you’ll need an X-ray to confirm that. I’m going to ask you some questions so I can fill out your chart then the doctor will come in and have a look.” She took her clipboard and jotted down a few notes on her observation, asked him some standard questions then began a more thorough physical examination.

“Can you feel this?” She placed her finger on his toe and tapped on it lightly, noting he instantly winced.

“Oh yeah, I can feel it baby,” he hid his pain and decided to keep goading her. There was no question in his mind that she would jump at the chance to sleep with him again and since he figured she was just being shy about it, he’d make it easy on her.

“Can you wiggle it for me?” When he didn’t move it, she looked from his foot to his face to find him crudely waggling his tongue at her. She rolled her eyes at him then crossed her arms, waiting for him to take her seriously. It was obvious now he was trying to get a reaction out of her and she could deal with that by not responding. What bothered her was her sneaking suspicion that he might still have a thing for her and somehow, he thought she was easy pickings, that she would just jump right back in the sack with him. Well, he was wrong. Sure, they could and it would probably be amazing but she still hated him. There wasn’t one thing she found attractive about his ‘person’ other than his looks. What they had was a one time deal and the sooner he understood that the better.

Wha’s her problem? I know she wants it. “I can give you a better demonstration if you’d like, Summers. But we’ll need a bit more privacy.”

She gave him a bored look. “I think I’ll pass.” He just doesn’t know when to quit.

He chuckled at her. “You don’ know what you’d be missin’.”

“If it was anything similar to your last performance, I’m thinking not.” It seemed being equally crude and blunt was the only way she was going to get through to him. And the urge to take him down a couple of notches was getting harder to resist because he was acting too smug right now.

“What?!?!” You lying bloody bint. He sat up and scooted down towards her then leaned in dangerously close to her face and dropped his voice to a seductive purr, “ You can’ deny `m the best you ever...”

“Is there a problem here?”

The blonde couple whipped their heads around in the direction of the voice to see Tara standing there with her hands on her hips. She hadn’t been eavesdropping but she heard enough of the conversation as she neared the examination room to understand the exact nature of that ‘teensy bit’ of information Buffy left out about her former Drill Sergeant. This had her upset, thinking that this creep had somehow abused his authority and made her friend sleep with him.

“There’s no problem, ma’am.” And there wasn’t as far as she was concerned. She could handle Spike just fine on her own.

“Private Summers, I need to see you for a moment.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Buffy got up and left a nervous looking Spike behind. She herself was now getting nervous, wondering just how much Tara had overheard. Once they were down the hall and out of earshot, she launched a series of questions at her. Ten minutes later and Buffy spilled the entire story, assuring her what happened between her and Spike was not only consensual but he wasn’t even part of cadre anymore when they did finally, ahem, ‘get together’.

“He’s just being an ass right now. I think he thinks I want to sleep with him again.” Tara gave her a half smile as if she didn’t believe her. “Which I so... am... not.”

“Uh-huh.” Her friend hadn’t given her any of the ‘details’, but the blush on her face when she admitted they ‘tore the office up’, as she put it, suggested it was an experience she wouldn’t mind repeating. “There’s nothing wrong or illegal about whether you do or don’t. I just thought he was harassing you.”

“He is but it’s nothing I can’t handle.” Great, Tara didn’t believe her. It didn’t matter though, she knew it wasn’t going to happen again and she could definitely handle him. “He just makes me so angry with his... cocky attitude. I just want to slap it right off his face.” She was fuming now but started giggling the instant Tara openly laughed.

“I can tell. Wellllllll, just shy of being disrespectful towards his rank, I got your back if y-you maybe want to... verbally slap him up a bit?”

“Really?” She brightened at this when Tara nodded. “If he keeps this up, I just might have to.”

Spike was a tad worried what Buffy might be discussing with the doctor, but when she came back in with nothing but a wheelchair and a bored look on her face he relaxed.

“Get in.” He just stared blankly at her, and she couldn’t hide the irritation in her voice. “The doctor ordered an X-ray so, get. In.”

“I can bloody well walk on my own. No thanks.” No way was he going to spend any time in a wheel chair. He hopped off the bed and tried to walk but the pain from trying to place even a small amount of pressure on his injured foot had him hopping and reaching out for support.

She caught him under his arm and sighed exasperatedly at him like a child. Turning him towards the chair, she none too gently pushed him into it and smiled triumphantly at him. “Sure you can,” patting him on the head, she added, “Now be a good boy.” Adjusting one side of the wheelchair, she lifted his leg up until it was resting straight out in front of him.

He grumbled under his breath as she wheeled him towards the X-ray department, thinking not only was she being difficult when she bloody well knew what he could do for her, but now, she’s treating me like a child. He wasn’t about to give up on her though, oh no. Now that he knew she was assigned to the same post he was, he had even more reason to get her out of his fantasies and into his bed.

“Wanna see if this chair holds up as well as the last one we broke in?”

So much for civility. “Sorry, but I think it’s illegal to take advantage of the disabled.”

“Errgh, ’m not bloody disabled.” Bitch!

“Would you prefer the term impotent?”

“Oi. Have a seat in my lap and I’ll show you impotent.”

Looking around to make sure no one saw, she gave him a shove and let him go wheeling down hall, “Ooops. Sorry.”

He grabbed the wheels right before the chair hit a wall after it veered left and swung it around to glare at her. “`S not funny, Summers. I could’ve been hurt.”

“Nice save, Sergeant Special Olympics.” She pointed towards the technician who came out the door behind him. “Have fun.” With a satisfied smirk on her face, she waved then turned her back on him and exaggerated the sway in her hips a bit more as if to say, ‘you won’t be seeing any of this’.

He had to chuckle at her fire. It was, after all, one of the things he loved most about her and seeing her purposely flaunt the gorgeous ass of hers at him like that only reaffirmed she wanted him. Huh, she lost some weight. Damn, looks like he’d have to find a way to pack a few more pounds back on her lovely figure.

After they finished taking pictures of his foot, the X-ray tech wheeled him back to the examination room where he laid waiting for nearly thirty minutes by himself. He tried not to stew over what was keeping Buffy from coming back to see him, but instead made use of the time to figure out what he needed to do or say in order to break through her tough little façade. He didn’t mind the chase, not at all actually. If she wanted to give chase to him he would enjoy it, but it was the kill he was after, especially because it was her.

He watched as Buffy, the doctor and the female soldier that checked him in all came walking towards him together.

“I have some good news and some bad news, Sergeant Speichart,” Tara spoke. “The good news is that you haven’t broken any bones. The bad news,” she hung up his X-ray and turned on the light, and pointed to the deformed image of his big toe. “Your first distal phalanx is dislocated from the metatarsal phalangeal joint and I’m going to have to put it back into place.”

“My who did what, ma’am?”

“The bone of your big toe is out of joint and I’m going to have to pop it back in.” She looked to Buffy and Faith and nodded her head. “I want you to take a side and hold him down for me.”

“Wh-why do they have to hold me down?”

Buffy giggled internally at his nervous expression. He had no idea.

“Trust me, Sergeant Speichart. I’m not going to lie to you and say this won’t hurt, but it needs to be done and then you should be fine.”

The two girls took a strong hold to his forearms with one hand then leaned their weight onto his chest with their free arm. This would be a bloody wet dream come true, having three pretty girls pin him down to a bed if it weren’t for the fact he was about to have pain inflicted... and not of the kinky variety.

“On my count of one...” Tara began slowly and watched the girls press into her patient harder. “Two...” she took hold of his toe and ankle respectfully to get ready for the jerking motion that would reset his bone.

Buffy leaned her mouth towards his ear and whispered, “Scream for me, Spike.”

“Three.”

“ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH. AHHHHH, BLOODY HELL!!!” He broke out into a cold sweat and felt as if he might pass out. The pain was beyond anything he’d ever experienced as it made his heart race and his head light.

“That should do the trick,” Tara spoke confidently. “I’ll need another X-ray to confirm the bone is back in place. In the meantime, Private Summers will you wait here until he’s ready then wheel him back down?” She threw Buffy a quick wink then left the room with Faith in tow.

Turning to Spike, she actually felt bad for him. He was deathly pale, eyes closed, panting heavily and sweating from the pain. She opened one of the steel drawers that held some medical supplies, pulled out a white cloth and proceeded to drench it under the run of cold water in the nearby sink.

Spike’s eyes flew open the second he felt something cold and wet against his forehead. He looked up to see Buffy dabbing the sweat from his face and head carefully with a look of genuine concern on her face. Was that all it took to get her attention? My being in pain? He smiled at her and spoke in a ragged breath still filled with pain. “Care to kiss me and make it better?”

Oh, that was it! “You know what? I really WAS feeling sorry for you until you opened your big mouth.” She chucked the rag at his chest and started walking away.

“Come on, Summers,” he pleaded. “Come back, ’m sorry.” He enjoyed seeing her all fired up and mad but when she meant to actually leave him alone, he had to apologize. “Please? Stay with me?” He called her again and smiled cockily when she came walking back towards him.

She turned and glared at him. He still wore that damn smirk, but her legs carried her back regardless.

Good, got you right where I want you. He picked the cloth up and held it out. “Care to pick up where you left off?” She didn’t take it right away. “Please?” He jutted his bottom lip out and put on his best pout.

God he was so infuriating, especially because she found his pout impossibly gorgeous. It was that stupid pout that had her snatching the rag back from him. She smacked it against his forehead to show her disapproval of his childish behavior.

“Oi, pet! Go easy, ’m in pain here.” He was most definitely getting turned on over her look of irritation. He couldn’t help it; she was absolutely gorgeous when she was angry, especially when it was with him.

She dabbed at his forehead and relaxed her expression, trading it out for a false one of concern. “I’m sorry. You really are in a lot of pain, aren’t you?” She tried to keep the sarcasm out of her voice after an idea sprang to mind. One in which she hoped she’d get the help she needed in order to implement it.

He turned puppy eyes on her but hammed it up, “Yeah, but it feels good to have you takin’ care of me.” He winked at her as he turned on the charm and smiled when he saw it working.

She took her time and tried to soothe him with the cloth before exclaiming, “I’m sorry, I almost forgot something.” She set the rag down and looked back at him, patting his hand as she smiled. “I’ll be right back.”

She strolled out of the room and headed straight for Tara who looked up in time to see her approach.

“Our patient is still in... let’s say a TREMENDOUS amount of pain. In my professional opinion, I think he should have something that would provide some... immediate relief?”

Tara understood perfectly well what direction her friend was heading in over this one. They both smiled wide at one another and spoke in unison.

“Demerol!”

“Allow me to get that order squared away for you right now.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy walked back in with a white lab coat on, coming towards him with a genuine smile on her pretty face. Thinking it was almost too good to be true, he regarded her with a bit of apprehension but smiled at her all the same. She reached into a nearby box and pulled out a pair of latex gloves and quickly donned them.

“Uhm, what are you doing?”

“I brought you something for the pain, Sergeant.” She tried hard to keep any hint of her deception out of her voice.

“Since when does it involve latex?” Now he was nervous. She was definitely up to something, especially when she turned her back to him and started fiddling with something of which he couldn’t see no matter how far he craned his neck to the side in order to catch a glimpse. When he saw a sliver size stream of liquid shoot up in the air in front of her, he panicked.

She turned around holding the syringe and watched him go pale again.

“No, uh-uh, you’re not coming anywhere near me with that.” He practically screamed at her in response to the size of the needle she held and crawled away from her up the bed, trying to put as much distance between them as possible. “Get away from me, you-you crazy bint!”

Tara heard the commotion, was waiting for it actually and poked her head around the corner. “Are you giving my medic a hard time, Sergeant?”

He looked up at the doctor in full panic mode. “No way is she coming anywhere near me w-with THAT!” He was scared out of his mind.

“Excuse me?” She looked at him in irritation. “She’s following MY orders and you WILL hold still and do whatever she says, because believe me when I say... you don’t want me to come in there and give it to you.” She smiled at his increased look of panic. “Do we understand each other, Sergeant?”

“Y-yes... ma’am.” Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!!!

He watched the doctor disappear as Buffy set the needle down. He closed his eyes and rolled his t-shirt over his shoulder in preparation, praying he wouldn’t pass out for real this time.

Oh my God! It suddenly clicked into place. He had the same look, the same pale look on his face when the nurse was readying her for an IV those many months ago when she was in the ER during Boot Camp. He was afraid of needles. She had to stop herself from laughing. Here he was, the ‘Big Bad’ strong, hoo-ah type soldier and afraid of a little needle. Okay, granted it was a slightly larger gauge needle than necessary, thanks to Tara, but still. She waited until he opened his eyes again and shook her head, “Uh-uh, on your feet, pretty boy.”

“Oh, fuck me.” He all but mumbled. This was a nightmare come true.

“What was that?” He replied with a grumbly ‘nothing’ as he stood up and faced her. “Turn around and drop ‘em.”

He was still panicking inside but tried his best not to let it show as he did as instructed then leaned his forearms on the bed, assuming the position.

“What’s the matter, Sergeant? No witty banter?” She smiled when he growled then looked down after hearing him fiddling with his belt. Oh my. She forgot just how nice an ass he had. Actually, this was the first time she’d ever had a proper view of it without any clothes on. The memory of their hot encounter came back to mind and she tried to shake it off but it was difficult. He really did have the most perfect ass she’d ever had the pleasure of seeing.

He expected her to just stick him with no warning but when he felt nothing, he opened his eyes even as he clenched his muscles in preparation. There was a small mirror on the wall in front of him and he could see her face, her expression clearly... she was ogling him again, just like he’d caught her that one day back at Basic Training. Even the knowledge of the impending pain he was about to receive couldn’t help him from feeling a sense of satisfaction over discovering he was right to assume she still wanted him as much as he wanted her.

She was pulled from her thoughts when she noticed him tightening his butt cheeks as well as the sheets and looked up. Arghh, she immediately noticed her own reflection in the mirror as well as his own. He gave her a knowing sneer, telling her he’d caught her admiring his, ahem, ‘assets’.

“Enjoying the view back there, Summers?”

She returned his smirk with one of her own. “Don’t tense or it’ll hurt worse.” She looked down briefly in order to pinch the fleshy portion of his right buttock between her thumb and first finger, readying the needle before looking back to his reflection. “On the count of three.” He closed his eyes again. “One... two...”

“ARGHH!!! Where the BLOODY hell did three go?” The needle sank into his flesh and he could feel the medicine fill his arse like peanut butter, slow, thick and full of pain. He felt her pull the needle out and spared a glance back to the mirror in time to see her giving him that familiar saccharin smile.

She held a cotton ball to the spot and pulled out the band aid she had prepared and secured it, giving his bottom a playful smack before telling him, “You need to go back to X-ray now.” She was beside herself trying to hold back her laughter at his shocked expression over her little spank. It pleased her that he didn’t give her anymore hassles as he pulled up his pants and gingerly sat back down in the wheelchair, allowing her to take him back down for X-rays without a single snide remark escaping his lips.

Fifteen minutes more passed once he was back in the examination room before Buffy came back in with a set of crutches and handed him some paperwork and two bottles.

“You’re being assigned quarters. This is a doctor’s note confining you to your home for twenty four hours, some anti-inflammatory and pain meds. You’re to return to sick call on Monday at zero-seven-hundred hours for re-evaluation. Don’t wear a shoe in the meantime until the swelling goes down.” She held the crutches out to him once he’d pocketed the paper and medication.

He raised an eyebrow at her. “As if ’m going to use those?” He nodded towards the crutches.

“It’s that or the chair, your choice,” she said matter-of-factly, then smiled when he snarled and snatched them away from her... at least until that sexy smirk of his returned.

Quarters, huh? “Hmmmm,” he purred, turning on the charm. “Since `m bein’ ordered to stay at home, I was wonderin’. What time do you get off work, Summers?”

She wasn’t shocked at his suggestion since he’d proved she’d been right all along. Not only did he still have a ‘thing’ for her, but he thought she’d have no reservations about sleeping with him. Silly Sergeant. She checked her watch, noting it was 3:30 AM. “My shift doesn’t end for another three and a half hours. Sorry.”

“I got nothing but time, luv... if you want my address?” Oh yeah, she was definitely going to be showing up the second she got off work and soon... she’d be getting off all over his cock.

“Oh, really?” She walked towards him, a seductive smile gracing her lips. He backed, or rather hopped away from her nervously as she slinked forward, hips swaying completely on purpose. Taking his hand, she held it up and ran her fingers across his palm with a light tickle. She was very pleased she was getting to him as she watched his Adam’s apple bob in his throat while swallowing hard.

“Mmmm, you have nice hands. Strong,” she leaned in close, forcing his head back to hit the wall as her lips neared his. “Warm.”

Licking her lips as if readying to kiss him, he parted his own instinctively, hoping she was indeed going to do just that.

“Capable.” She punctuated the ‘p’ and lowered his hand between their bodies, twisting it, placing it over his groin. Oh yes, he was hard. Even though she wasn’t touching it, was holding his own hand over it, it was very obvious. She applied pressure, forcing him to rub his palm up and down the entire length then squeezed.

“Mmmm, just as big and hard as I remember. Bet he could use some relief right now, don’t you think?”

“Uh-huh.” He managed to choke out. It... he could definitely use something right now... her.

Glancing side to side to make sure there was still no one around, she whispered. “There’s a bathroom in the hallway, two doors down on the left.”

He banged his head against the wall twice and closed his eyes. He could scarcely believe his deepest fantasy was about to come true... to be back inside her. Groaning at the mere thought, he couldn’t wait to get to that bathroom, lock the door so he could shag her good and proper.

“Sneak in there when no one is looking. I think he deserves what I’m about to propose and I really,” her tongue darted out to swipe his bottom lip, “REALLY,” doing it again, “Want to put these capable hands of yours to good use.” Giving his cock a quick squeeze so he fully understood, as she herself almost wanted to do what he was thinking... almost. “Would you like that?”

He was panting now, nostrils flaring and jaw twitching. He hoped she would ask him to put his hands all over her gorgeous body. She leaned in close to his ear, drew his lobe inside her warm mouth to swirl her tongue over it before pulling away to answer his question for him.

“I want you to take hold of him and give yourself a dishonorable discharge.” Quick as lightening, she kissed his cheek and stepped away from him, reveling at the look of shock on his face. “Have a nice day, Sergeant.” She smiled brightly, turned on her heels and bounced out of the room, grinning widely. Hey, he said he enjoyed a good battle. What he failed to realize in this little war of theirs, where his gross underestimation of her abilities lay, was that her tactical strategy was to include ‘herself’ as part of the battle plan.

He stared after her retreating form; slack jawed from shock, hand still covering his throbbing manhood. You bloody minx. Oh ho-ho. Jus’ you wait li’l girl. Sure he was pissed and more than just a little horny. What really burned him the most was not that she’d left him hanging, but that he was horny for her and only her. The man deep down inside was disappointed with himself, too. He’d made her personal opinion of him so low that she actually took it upon herself to put him in his place... and good. He’d been nothing shy of disrespectful to her as a woman from the day they’d met, using his authority over her, using it as a weapon to drag her through the mud, using it like a club to beat her down verbally every chance he got over the weeks she’d spent in Basic Training.

Pushing his anger down in lieu of his male pride, he righted himself. “This isn’ over, Summers, not by a long shot.” He wasn’t sure how or even when, but now that he knew she was here on this post, knew where she worked, he would make her pay for humiliating him. So what if he’d mistreated her? There was no mistaking she enjoyed it when he fucked her... they’d both enjoyed it. Their little love-hate relationship was something he was counting on to exact his revenge.

A/N: More UST anyone? *Giggles*, Spike has so much to learn but I promise the road to spuffy will be thrillingly funny... and hot, *winks*. I hope you all have a wonderful week, hugs.