Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you again to everyone who has read and reviewed his story! Thanks as always to my wonderful beta Ashley! Please review and tell me what you think!
When he heard the car pull up the driveway Spike froze. Buffy was home, he knew he should go up stairs and slip back into his wife’s bed, but he instead he felt himself moving towards the front door. He heard their voices and Spike closed his eyes briefly. Trying to choke back the feelings of revulsion, he almost turned and walked away, when the voices suddenly stopped. Before he could control his hands they were on the doorknob, swinging the door open with such force the hinges were nearly torn from the wall. “Just what the fuck do you think your doin?”

Riley jumped back a full two feet nearly losing his balance. He looked startled and afraid. “Nothing sir, I was just walking Buffy to the door.”

Spike took a menacing step towards him and although Riley was much larger, neither man seemed aware of that. “Really because it looked like you were trying to swallow her face…and don’t fuckin’ call me sir!!”

“I’m s…sorry… Buffy I’ll call you.” Riley muttered hurrying down the stairs.

Spike didn’t even look at Buffy, he couldn’t, he simply tuned and stormed back inside. She just sat there too stunned for words. As she watched Spike’s retreating form, she snapped out of her daze and was incensed. Forgetting all about her date scampering to his car, Buffy hurried after Spike.

Entering the house, she heard the basement door slam.Oh no you don’t Buffy thought to herself as she followed him. When she reached his bedroom she briefly considered knocking, but decided this was not the time for niceties. “What the hell was that” She demanded barging into the room.

Spike was sitting in his big, leather office chair on the far side of the room facing the wall. “Sod off” he snapped.

Buffy watched as he tipped his bottle of whisky back and begin taking long pulls until it was emptied.

“No, I won’t ‘sod off‘. What do you think you were doing coming outside like that?” Buffy moved closer.

“Buffy you need to leave, NOW!” Spike felt his control slipping, he couldn’t look at her.

“You don’t get to tell me what to do,” Buffy taunted as she walked around the desk directly beside his chair. She knew she should stop, but was too angry to care about his reaction. “If I wanted to fuck him right there on the front porch…”

Spike moved with lightning speed, and before Buffy could finish her sentence she was shoved face first, flat against the wall, with his front pressed firmly against her back. “Did you let him fuck you Buffy?” Spike moved her hair away and breathed in her ear. Though his voice had a dangerous edge, his trembling hands gave away his desperation. Inching her slightly away from the wall, he angrily tore open her shirt, shoved her bra up and roughly grasped her breasts “Did you let him touch you here Buffy? Did you let him suck your perfect titties?” he panted tugging on her nipples.

“UHH” Buffy gasped as she felt his cock harden against her bottom.

“Tell me kitten, where did he touch you?” He demanded as he reached down and hiked her skirt up to her hips. “Here?” he purred cupping her throbbing, lace covered mound. “Answer me Buffy” he commanded.

“No where…he…didn’t…I swear.” she croaked.

Somewhere in the back of Spike’s mind he knew how wrong this was. He had no right to claim any part of the beauty before him, knowing he had nothing to offer in return. However the compulsion that drove this behavior was unlike anything he had ever experienced. With a possessive growl he ripped off her thong and plunged two fingers into her dripping pussy.

“Are you wet for me Buffy, or him?”

“You, just you” Buffy answered desperately.

Spike closed his eyes and buried his face in the crook of her neck, frantically trying to control himself. “Tell me to stop Buffy and I will, but only if you tell me to” he told her gently kissing her neck.

She was too lost in pleasure to even think straight “Don’t stop!” Buffy cried in a voice that sounded deep, husky and nothing at all like her own.

Spike whirled her around practically throwing her on the desk as she grasped his pants, tearing at his zipper. As soon as his erection was freed he thrust inside her and began to forcefully hammer her against the desk “So hot…so perfect…needed this so much” Spike began to babble against her neck.

“God yes! Don’t stop! Never stop!” Buffy panted.

“Won’t stop… can’t” Spike’s breaths were labored as her tight heat surrounded him. After a few minutes he hooked his arms behind her knees and yanked her to the edge of the desk and began pumping ferociously. Buffy’s body shuttered violently as her world exploded around her. Spike quickly followed with a strangled cry “BBBUUUUFFFFYYY!!!”

Spike released her legs and stepped back. Buffy was sprawled on his desk with her skirt still hiked up to her waist and her shredded shirt still hung from her arms.
He smiled as he carefully picked her up from the desk, walked over to the bed, and gently laid her down.
She watched silently as he removed her remaining clothes and stripped his off as well.

He crawled up onto the bed beside her kissed her softly on the lips. Spike ran his tongue over her lower lip before gently pulling it in his mouth. He moved his mouth over her jaw line to her neck “You’re so beautiful” he whispered as he continued to work his way down to her breasts. Spike twirled his tongue slowly around her pert, rosy nipples causing Buffy to arch into his mouth. Abandoning her breasts he licked a trail over her taught stomach to her mound. “Oh God” she moaned as he spread her legs and settled himself between them.

“Want to taste you kitten” he smiled as he ran his tongue slowly up her slit. He licked and sucked up and down her glistening center cleaning up their mingled juices. Thrusting two fingers inside her, he wrapped his lips around her hard clit and suckled. Buffy bucked and wreathed beneath him grinding into his face and her pussy shuttered in climax.

Spike pulled himself up and nudged her still throbbing clit with his erection. Her eyes flew open to find him staring directly at her. The look in his eyes was intense and sent a shiver through her body. His gaze never left hers as he slowly entered her, inching himself in and out of her searing heat. With each thrust he plunged deeper with a lazy pace that was driving Buffy insane. It was a slow burn that engulfed them both as desire fueled their rhythm. Spike’s strokes soon sped up becoming almost frantic as he felt her walls flutter. “Come for me Buffy…come all around my cock” he purred.

Buffy threw her head back and cried out as wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through her body. Spike felt her climax hit triggering his own as her inner muscles clamped down on his cock and drenched him with her juices. Shuddering with aftershocks, Spike buried his face in the crook of her neck.



********************


Rolling over, Spike noticed the place beside him was empty. Where did she go? he wondered. He jumped out of bed and grabbed his jeans. It was only eight thirty, he still had some time to talk to her before Jenny and Giles arrived for work. Spike had no clue what he was going to say, but he at least needed to make sure she was okay. Taking the stairs two at a time he hurried toward her room. He was just about to enter when he heard a voice behind him.

“Good morning William” Jenny called.

Spike froze, his hand still on the doorknob. Fuck he thought closing his eyes. He turned around with a big smile “Jenny, good morning.”

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“Oh I thought I heard a noise and I uh…didn’t realize you were up here. So…I was going to ask Buffy if she heard anything.” God could you have made up a lamer excuse Spike thought to himself.

“You were going to barge in her room and ask her if she heard anything…” Jenny looked skeptical.

“Yeah well I’m still half asleep, now that I think about it does sound pretty stupid. I’m going to head up and take a shower.” Spike hurried upstairs. He hated lying to Jenny, she always seemed to know everything going on with him, but if she found out about Buffy she would hate him. He was thankful that Cordelia was still sleeping when he walked through the bedroom to the bathroom. He had to find a way to talk to Buffy.


Buffy had been awake for a while. She wanted to just hide in her room all day. After last night she couldn’t bear it if Spike went back to ignoring her, but she knew it was unrealistic to expect much had changed. The situation just seemed impossible and to make matters worse she knew it wasn’t just about sex anymore, at least not for her. Maybe she should just go along with Faith’s idea. Spike could definitely teach her everything she wanted to know about sex and when school started again she could get Angel back. Deciding she needed to get away from the whole situation for a couple days, she called Willow and made plans to spend the weekend with her.


***************************


By the time Monday came Spike was out of his mind. When he found out Buffy had gone to her friends house he knew that wasn’t a good sign. She must be angry with him. As he paced back and forth across the kitchen he knew he had to talk to her before they all went out to dinner. “What is wrong with you lately?” Cordelia asked walking into the kitchen.

“What?” Spike stopped pacing and leaned on the counter. He knew he had been acting like a madman ever since Jenny told him Buffy had left, but he really didn’t feel like getting into with Cordy right now.

“You are acting really strange. What’s going on with you?”
Cordelia sighed.

“Nothin’s wrong” Spike answered defensively.

“Hey I have a great idea. Next week I was going to go to L.A. for about four or five days to see Darla. She is meeting with her lawyers and I booked a stay at the spa for us, but I could cancel the spa and you could come to L.A. with me.” Cordelia offered.

“No, you girls have your fun, I really think Darla needs you a lot more than I do.” Spike assured her. “Um…when are you going?”

“Sunday, Oh I just thought of something, Buffy. Do you think Joyce would be upset if she stayed here? I mean Giles and Jenny would be here.”

“Oh I think she would be fine with it, plus Buffy could always stay with that friend of hers. You know what I’ll talk to Jenny and take care of all of it. You just worry about Darla, yeah?” Spike added quickly.


Buffy made sure she arrived back at the mansion with only enough time to shower and change before dinner. She was so nervous to see Spike again. She had just gotten out of the shower when she heard a soft knock at the door. Putting on her robe, she rushed to the door. “I just wanted to let you know we are leaving in thirty minutes” Cordelia said looking very irritated.

“I know and I’ll be ready” Buffy smiled. When she shut the door she let out a sigh. She was not looking forward to tonight. Thankfully she had been able to convince Riley that Spike was just the overprotective, older brother type. Riley not being the brightest guy assured her he totally understood. Knowing Queen Cordelia was waiting, she continued getting ready.

Spike was pacing again, he had been in the shower when Buffy got back and was dying to see her. Anya and Cordy were still upstairs, he was about to just go bang on her door when he heard it open. He was awestruck.

Buffy was wearing a black halter dress with a plunging neck line. It had an empire waist and flared out to fall just to her knees. Her hair was curled and swept up with soft curls framing her face. Her eyes were smokey black and her lips painted red, she looked radiant. “Buffy…”he whispered.

“Wow don’t you look like a hot little mama” Anya squealed walking up behind Spike. “Riley will want to give you many orgasms looking like that.”

“Anya please Buffy is just a child” Cordelia laughed.

Buffy narrowed her eyes at Cordelia about to say something when Anya spoke up “Oh please I was having orgasms at fourteen, earlier if you count masturbating.”
Buffy immediately turned red hoping Anya wouldn’t develop a sudden interest in her sex life.

“Well are we ready to go?” Spike spoke up wanting to change the subject after seeing Buffy’s discomfort.

“Oh yes Xander and Riley are meeting us there, so let’s hurry before Xander decides to give someone else orgasms.” Anya smiled rushing toward the door.


*******************


Buffy could hardly keep her eyes off Spike the entire ride to the restaurant. He looked so handsome dressed in a black suit with a matching black silk button down shirt. His hair was gelled back and Buffy was just itching to run her fingers through it to loosen his curls.

Just like Anya said, Xander and Riley were waiting for them at the restaurant “Wow Buffy you look really great” Riley welcomed as he started to move to hug her but stopped abruptly when he saw Spike and opted to take her hand instead.

When they were escorted to their table Riley pulled out her chair for her then took the seat next to her. The table was small and round in a dark corner of the restaurant, so when Spike sat down on her other side Buffy knew she was in trouble.

Cordelia ordered bottles of wine and Buffy was relieved when she too was offered a glass. As she lifted the wine to her lips, she felt a hand on her thigh. She gasped causing her to nearly drop her glass. “What’s the matter don’t you like the wine?” Cordelia asked.

“No it’s… fine, everything is fine” Buffy stammered turning to look at Spike. He had a smirk on his face but refused to meet her glare.

After a few minutes his hand began to rub small circles on her thigh inching slowly under the hem of her dress. Riley was telling everyone about his pilot training and everyone else seemed so engrossed in the conversation that no one noticed the small moan that escaped her lips when his fingers skimmed across her lace of her panties. Encouraged by her response he continued to rub her through her dampened thong. Buffy was so lost in sensation she didn’t realize Riley was talking to her “Buffy…Buffy I said don’t you like your dinner?”

Buffy snapped out of her daze. Dinner when had that arrived? She thought to herself. “Oh yes… its delicious” she answered picking up her fork and starting to eat. Just ignore him she told herself. Then Spike slid a finger inside her panties and started to slowly rub her clit with his thumb. Buffy knew she couldn’t ignore that. She felt a scream building in her throat and panicked. Quickly dropping her fork she shoved Spike’s hand away and excused herself to the bathroom.

Buffy leaned over the sink in the bathroom panting What was he thinking? She thought splashing water on her face. When she looked back up to the mirror Spike was standing right behind her. “What are you doing Spike! This is the lady’s room!”

Spike simply grabbed her hand pulling her to the large stall at the end and locking the door. Before she could resist he backed her against the wall and covered her mouth with his. His hands seemed to be everywhere at once. Squeezing her breasts, lifting her against the cold, tile wall and shoving her drenched thong out of the way he pushed inside of her. “Look so beautiful …fuck …feel so good” he murmured against her neck.

“Spike we can’t …not here, not now” Buffy breathed “everyone is right outside”

“Don’t care” Spike declared continuing his powerful thrusts “can’t wait another second”

Finally giving in to the sensations, Buffy grabbed his face and kissed him passionately arching up to meet his thrusts. Spike growled causing her to giggle. Then they heard it
right outside the stall door.

“Buffy, what’s going on?”

It was Cordelia…



AN**SorryI know that was evil !! Reviews make the keyboard go tap tap!!