Author's Chapter Notes:
First of all I want to thank everyone for your wonderful reviews. They really do fuel this story. Just a warning the is angst on the horizon but I hope you'll all stick with me. Keep reviewing please!
“Buffy, What’s going on?” Cordelia asked from outside the stall. Spike’s hand immediately went to Buffy’s mouth as she gasped. He was silently thankful he had chosen the handicapped stall since it was the only one with a full door.

“Buffy I have been trying really hard to be patient, but this is getting old fast.” Cordelia snapped.

Spike released her mouth nodding to her to answer “Sorry…I…a…wasn’t feeling good” Buffy stammered.

She heard Cordelia sigh “Look I’ve gone through a lot of trouble to make tonight happen, not to mention how much money it’s costing me, so stick your finger down your throat, splash some water on your face and get your spoiled little ass back to the table.”

Before Buffy could even respond Spike started moving inside of her again. She looked at him wide eyed until she heard the bathroom door open and close as Cordelia huffed out. “What are you doing?”

“Finishing what we started?” He smiled snaking his hand between them to stroke Buffy’s clit.

“Oh God this is so crazy” she murmured.

“Don’t think… just feel. How does it feel kitten?” Spike purred speeding up his thrusts. He felt her walls contract around him and pinched her nubbin causing her to bury her face in his neck to muffle the scream as she came. Spike let out an animalistic grunt as he shot his load deep inside her.

Carefully lowering her until her feel touched the floor, Spike lightly kissed her. “You go back first, luv” Waiting for the last person to leave the restroom, Buffy quickly cleaned up and hurried back to the table. Riley immediately took her arm “Buffy are you okay, you look flushed?”

“Oh…sure” Buffy murmured avoiding his eyes.

Spike arrived back at the table shortly after with a fresh drink in his hand. “Well Spike you finally decided to join us” Cordelia spat. Spike just smiled raising his drink to her and sat down.

Buffy was quiet the rest of the dinner. She just couldn’t wait for the night to end. Between Cordelia’s bitchy attitude, Anya’s sex talk and Riley’s endless rattling on about, who knows what her head was about to explode.


Thankfully Riley didn’t question her when she said she wasn’t feeling well and wanted to go straight home. Buffy was aware that Spike was watching her, but she couldn’t deal with him tonight. They had come so close to getting caught all she could think about is going home and crawling in bed.


********************



The next morning Buffy felt a little better. She knew she should feel bad the bathroom incident, but Cordelia showing her true colors made it easier to rationalize her actions. Cordelia didn’t love Spike. She wasn’t even a nice person. Buffy showered and decided to go find Spike. She wouldn’t even look at him last night and he probably thought she was upset with him.

Walking around the house she was surprised to see it was empty. Remembering Jenny and Giles had the day off Buffy decided to look for Spike in the basement. Walking in his room, she was disappointed when he wasn’t there. Plopping down in the big office chair Buffy sighed, she was bored. Leaning back in the chair she propped her feet up on the desk and accidentally bumped the mouse on Spike’s desk his open laptop turned on.

Shit Buffy thought sitting up. She knew she should just shut the laptop, but she noticed it seemed to be a story. Couldn’t hurt to take a quick look she decided. She wasn’t sure how long she had been sitting there, but she was so engrossed in the story that she didn’t see Spike appear at the door.

“Buffy what the hell do you think you are doing?”

Buffy jumped up nearly knocking the laptop off the desk “Oh God Spike I didn’t mean to snoop…I just put my foot on the desk and it came on. Then I started to read…and …did you write this?”

Spike hurried across the room and slammed the laptop shut. “None of your business, just…stop nosing around in my stuff” Spike snapped.

“Spike I’m really sorry it’s just once I started reading I was hooked. It was amazing! Did you write it?” Buffy asked walking around the desk.

Spike sighed “Yes I wrote it, but it’s just a hobby, I don’t want anyone reading it,” he answered quietly.

Buffy smiled she wasn’t used to Spike acting so unsure of himself. Wrapping her arms around his neck she stood on her tiptoes and brushed her lips against his. “Well I think it is a great story. I can’t imagine why you wouldn’t want anyone to read it!”

Spike smiled pulling her closer “Yeah?”

“Oh yeah and William the Bloody is quite a sexy and exciting character.”

“Luv, he is a soulless vampire” Spike said raising an eyebrow.

“What can I say? I must have a thing for bad boys.” Buffy flirted.

Nuzzling her neck Spike whispered “You do huh?”

As he kissed her neck Buffy murmured “MMM you think he likes young, innocent, virginal types?”

Spike chuckled against her neck “Oh I hear they taste the sweetest. I’m sure that is just the type he hunts.”

Buffy could feel his cock swell against her stomach. Moaning she replied “What does he do with these young, virgin victims when he catches them?”

Spike traced his tongue along the line of her neck and gently pressed his growing erection against her “Maybe I should show you instead of tell you.” he purred biting at her neck.


Hours later Buffy lay on her stomach nude and sated as Spike lay on his side next to her, skimming his fingers down her back over the curve of her round bottom. “I think some of those bite marks are permanent” she giggled.

Spike chuckled as he leaned down and lightly grazed his teeth over her soft, peach bum “It’s your fault, you taste so bloody good.”

“So are you going to let me read more of your story?”

“Nope” Spike answered still nibbling on her bottom.

Buffy rolled to her side “Why not?”

Spike sat up pulling her with him “Are you hungry? Do you want to order a pizza?”

Deciding not to press him on his writing Buffy smiled “Sure, what time will Cordelia be home.”

“Not until late, she’s got some party to go to and she is still pissed off at me.”

“Pizza it is then!” Buffy announced climbing out of bed.



********************


After finishing off most of the pizza they were still in the kitchen standing at the bar. Eyeing the last piece Buffy reached over to get it when Spike snatched it up.

“Hey I thought you said you were done!” Buffy gasped.

“Changed my mind,” Spike smirked.

Buffy walked over to Spike and batted her eyelashes “But I wanted it…” she pouted.

“Look at that lip…gonna get it” Spike smiled leaning in to tug her lip with his teeth. “But your still not getting the last piece of pizza.” he whispered.

Oh I’ll get it Buffy thought. Running her hands down his naked chest she purred “What could I possible do to change your mind?” Spike raised a brow this could be interesting. Buffy pulled at the buttons of his jeans popping them open one at a time. Spike moaned when she dropped to her knees and tugged them down past his thighs, freeing his erection. Wrapping her small hand around his erection she smiled coyly “You think I can change your mind?” Before Spike could answer she gently licked the tip of his cock.

“Fuck” Spike panted. Buffy smiled swiping her tongue again over the head then began licking his shaft up and down. He tangled his fingers in her hair as his eyes rolled back in his head. He nearly came when her hot, little mouth engulfed his throbbing cock. With every groan and thrust Buffy grew bolder as she alternated between licking and sucking his pulsing erection. Spike snarled as he drove himself into her mouth. Buffy reached up massaging his ball, when she felt them tighten, she relaxed her throat and slid his cock down her throat as far as she could.

“HolyfuckingshitBuffyI’mgonnacome” Spike roared as he shot his load down her throat. Buffy swallowed greedily until his dick started to soften in her mouth. Standing up, she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and smiled. “Can I have the pizza?”

Spike still dazed from his monster orgasm breathed “Sweets you can have anything you want” Buffy giggled, grabbed the pizza and hopped up in the counter.

Spike, finally coherent enough to walk, stalked over to her and ran his hands up her naked thighs “Well now I have nothing to eat” He smirked tucking his tongue behind his teeth. “Any suggestions?”

Buffy smiled and shrugged coyly. “I’m sure you’ll think of something”

As his hands reached her hips he pushed her long t-shirt up and tore off her panties. Rubbing his fingers over her wetness he kissed her thighs “So wet…such a sweet little pussy” he purred clasping his mouth over her throbbing mound. She bucked into his mouth gasping “Oh God Yes!”

Sinking his finger in her tight passage he pressed the flat of his tongue against her nubbin. Buffy leaned back on her elbows and opened her legs wide. Adding a second finger he hooked them around pressing on the spongy spot he knew would drive her wild as he sucked her swollen clit. After a few minutes Buffy began to shriek and thrash as she came all over his face and hand. As she trembled Spike began stroking his burgeoning erection. “God Buffy you’re so perfect…so fucking hot! Wanna fuck you so bad.”

Buffy was just coming down from her aftershock when they heard the front door being unlocked. The gaped wide eyed at each other. Buffy hopped off the counter as Spike tucked his erection back in his tight jeans. “Hello, I’m home” called a very loud, very drunk Cordelia.

Buffy closed her eyes trying to calm herself. She heard Cordelia walking toward the kitchen. Opening her eyes she saw her torn thong on the kitchen floor and scampered to grab them. Holding them in her hand she frantically looked around finally stuffing them in a drawer just as Cordelia entered.

“There you are” Cordelia slurred grabbing Spike by the back of the head and sticking her tongue in his mouth. Buffy felt sick to her stomach. He kissed her back she thought wanting to yank the brunettes head away from him.
Cordelia pulled her head back wiping his lips with a manicured finger. “What did you have for dinner?” she asked licking her lips.

Buffy’s eye widened “Uh… pizza” she announced.

Cordelia turned to Buffy narrowing her eyes at her state of dress “I didn’t even see you there” she sneered.

Buffy blushed “I…a…just got up to get a drink of water.” she said rushing to the refrigerator and grabbing a bottle of water. “I got it, good night” she murmured as she hurried to her room.

As Buffy’s bedroom door shut Cordelia turned to face Spike “You know Anya said I need to watch out for her.”

Spike’s head snapped up “Who?” he asked innocently.

“Buffy, she thinks that she has a major crush on you” Cordelia said waiting for his reaction.

Oh Shit Spike chuckled nervously “You don’t say” Spike said trying to dismiss her comment.

“I mean I know it’s silly, she is just a child but I certainly hope you aren’t encouraging her…” Cordelia stared at him.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
“What no…I’m not…like you said she is just a kid” Spike stammered knowing this could go very badly if she didn’t believe him.

Cordelia laughed “You’re right I mean she’s not even really that attractive. You know that thing with her nose and she is too skinny. You know her father ran off right?”

“No I didn’t know” Spike was starting to panic, he knew Buffy could probably hear them and knowing how nasty his wife could be once she got on a roll about someone he had to stop her. “Listen let’s go to bed, yeah?”

“But you agree about her not being attractive, right?” Cordelia pressed on.

Spike closed his eyes “No Cordy I don’t think she is attractive, she is a little girl, I’m not encouraging her, end of story. Now can we please go to bed?”

Cordelia walked up to him and stroked his flaccid cock through his jeans “ I don’t know, are you finally going to fuck your wife?” she asked.

Spike knew he was stuck, if he said no she would start questioning him about Buffy again “Yeah, let’s go already.”

Cordelia giggled as she hurried up the stairs Spike slowly following.

Buffy slid down the back of her door sobbing as tears streamed down her face.



AN* I know that was cruel, but please believe me things will get better. It was time for a wake up call for both Buffy and Spike. Please leave a review