Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry I haven't updated for a while, RL has been busy and my muse has been temperamental. I hope everyone is still reading, please leave me a review. Thanks to Ashley my beta for all her help!
There was a flurry of activity around the mansion the following morning. Spike made his way up to the master bedroom hoping to talk to Cordy before she left. He wasn’t surprised to find her rushing around the room packing for her trip.

Cordy noticing his presence rolled her eyes “Oh so you decided to make an appearance.”

“I wanted to talk to you before you left” Spike stated.

“Sorry Spike the car will be here in an hour and I need to finish packing. Maybe you should have thought about that before your little disappearing act” Cordelia sneered.

Spike stalked up to her grabbing her makeup bag out of her hands “Look I’m sorry for that, but I need to talk before you leave.”

Cordelia studied him for a minute “Fine, but I don’t have all day.”

Spike ran his fingers through his gelled hair as he paced back and forth across the bedroom “I know this whole thing with your father has shaken you up…” he started pausing to look at her.

Cordelia was inspecting her manicure looking bored “…but I don’t think working on our marriage is going to make you feel better about it” he said hurriedly.

Cordelia looked up at him confused “Listen, I don’t know what your problem is all of the sudden, but I was seriously trying not to be the bitch you always claim I am now you’re complaining about that too?”

Spike closed his eyes “I know you were trying Cordy, but do you ever feel like we are just spinning our wheels?”

“What is that supposed to mean?” Cordelia was getting annoyed.

“Don’t you ever wonder if we aren’t missing something?” Spike sighed.

“Well whatever it is, it seems you get it with your whores!” Cordelia snapped.

“That’s not what I meant. It’s just…I mean all those years ago when we decided to live this life and to get married even though we weren’t in love…” Spike said trying to keep his cool.

“Love makes you weak, or don’t you remember how Dru ripped your heart out. I remember Spike. I remember fishing you out of the bottom of a bottle. I picked you up, dusted you off and made you what you are today!” Cordelia yelled.

“Yeah, you made me an empty, selfish son-of-a-bitch who doesn’t give a shit about anyone or anything hell I was right there along for the ride. But you know what Cordy, maybe I don’t want to be what you made me into anymore.” Spike roared.

Cordelia laughed “What is this some kind of midlife crisis or something? Suddenly you’re looking for the meaning of life. Jesus, the next thing you know you will want me to start popping out babies.”

Spike narrowed his eyes “That is the one thing I would never want from you.

“Thank God you still have some sense.” Cordelia sighed not even realizing his insult. “Look what is it you want from me?”

Spike considered her question “I just don’t want to pretend this is a real marriage when it’s not.”

Cordelia looked at her watch “Ok, fine whatever, I have to finish getting ready. We can talk more when I get back. Oh, by the way did you give Giles and Jenny the week off?”

Spike looked up “Uh yeah… you will be gone and Buffy is staying at her friends, so I don’t need them here.”

“Oh good, now I don’t have to worry about Joyce getting on my case about Buffy being unsupervised.” Cordelia said as she resumed packing her make up. She turned to Spike and paused “So…was that it? Are we done talking?”

“Yeah, we’re done” Spike shrugged.




********************


Buffy was a bundle of nerves, she knew that Cordelia had left hours ago and now the Giles were about to leave. This would leave her alone in the house with Spike. She slowly walked out of her bedroom dragging her suitcase along. “So are you sure you don’t need a ride to your friends house” Giles offered.

She looked up and noticed Spike starring at her suitcase “No thank you, Willow’s mom is coming to pick me up” Buffy smiled.

“Okay, remember if you need anything just give me a call” Jenny instructed as she gave Buffy a hug. “And William that goes for you too.”

“Yes ma’am” Spike smiled.


As soon as the door shut their eyes met “So…are…you really going to Red’s?” Spike asked trying to sound indifferent.

“Yeah, I…thought it would be best.” Buffy answered looking down at her suitcase.

Spike wanted to yell, beg and plead her to stay, but instead he hung his head defeated. “Well then…have a good week” he rasped as he turned to walk away.

“You are a moron!” Buffy yelled.

Spike turned around startled “Excuse me?”

Buffy approached him “I said you’re a moron! Jeez for someone who is supposedly some big stud, you’re pretty dense” she said eyes sparkling with mischief.

A smirk tugged his lips “That right? Instead of insulting me why don’t you enlighten me on what I am supposed to do?”

Walking up to him she smiled “This is the part where you try to convince me to stay telling me how you want to spend the week spoiling me to make up for being such an ass. I of course resist at first, but in the end you convince me to stay.”

A wide grin spread across Spike’s face as he closed the distance between them, took her face in his hands and brushed his lips against hers. “I’m begging, will you stay?” he asked kissing her again.

“MMM…maybe I could be convinced.” Buffy sighed as he nibbled down her neck. “I still need to be spoiled” she smiled.

“Oh you’ll be spoiled alright” Spike purred.

She squealed when he lifted her by the bottom and carried her down the hallway. Stopping at her bedroom door, he pressed her up against it and ground his erection against her, bringing his hand up to caress her breasts. “Oh kitten…missed touching you…you feel so good” he whispered against her lips.

Buffy hadn’t planned on things moving so fast, she had fully intended to be cautious and take things slower, but somehow whenever he was close right or wrong had no meaning. With him her world became a blur of color, full of passion and fire. “Spike…” she hissed bucking her sodden center against his swelling cock.

Finally managing to open the door, Spike stumbled inside. Buffy giggled when he tossed her on the bed and pounced on top of her. Her giggles turned to moans as he began nipping at her breasts through her thin t-shirt. He pulled it over her head and quickly removed her bra. “Beautiful” he breathed curling his tongue around her pert nipple.

Bolts of electricity shot through Buffy’s body as he slid a hand down her taught stomach to undo her pants. After freeing her from her pants, he quickly shed his own clothes. Spike hovered over her body drinking in the sight of her lithe form.

“Spike…touch me” Buffy whimpered lifting her hips. Rubbing his fingers over her wetness he let out a husky groan. “Fuck kitten…so wet…always so wet for me.”

Buffy protested when he removed his hand until she felt his narrow hips nudge her thighs apart. “Can’t wait baby…need you” Spike rasped as he pushed into her.

“UNGH” Buffy moaned throwing her head back as his slow thrusts filled her completely. Feeling her tight pussy engulfed his throbbing cock, Spike knew he was lost. She was an obsession. With each thrust he spiraled further into his addiction. “Fuck…wanna stay inside you forever…so tight…so perfect” he murmured in a low, hoarse voice.

Buffy’s legs came up to surround his waist driving him in deeper burying him to the hilt. Her body was on fire as her climax ripped through her. Spike continued pumping rapidly into her quivering pussy. The rhythm was punishing, she was caught somewhere between pleasure and pain. As soon as her first orgasm started to end she was racing toward another. Spike swooped down capturing her erect nipple, lightly tugging on it with his blunt teeth. Raking her nails down his back Buffy whimpered “Oh God…”

“Tha’s it kitten…come again for me” Spike whispered against her throat. He reached his hand down to rub her swollen clit causing her to buck off the bed screaming out her second release. No longer able to hold back Spike twisted his hips and roared shooting his seed deep inside of her.

Rolling over on his back panting Spike chuckled “Does this mean I’m forgiven?”

Buffy rolled over onto her side “No! I’m still mad at you. I think you should serve me breakfast in bed all week.”

Spike rolled over and waggled his eyebrows “How about if I just keep you in bed all week?”

Buffy pouted “I thought we would get to actually get to go out and do things.”

Spike sighed “Buffy sweetheart we still have to be careful. Even with Cordelia not around, there is still your age to consider.” Seeing her disappointment he cupped her face “Luv, I promise we will go out, we just have to be careful, okay?”

“Why does everything have to be so difficult?” Buffy sighed.

“It’s different in England, it wouldn’t matter that you were sixteen there.” Spike added.

“I wish we were there! It’s a stupid law! Besides I’m close to seventeen” Buffy frowned.

Spike raised an eyebrow “Really when?”

Buffy smiled “August. Why? You going to buy me a present?”

“MMM… Anything you want kitten” he promised rubbing his hardening cock against her thigh. Buffy lightly pushed him away “What I want right now is food!”

Grumbling Spike climbed off the bed “Stay here princess, I’ll get us something to eat.”

Buffy stretched out on the bed, happy. She knew that his marriage and her age made it impossible for them to really be together, but here lying in bed with Spike in the kitchen fixing her dinner, she could will the world away and pretend it could work. She was still smiling when he came back in the room with a huge tray. Sitting up giggling she asked “What is all that?”

Spike gave her an evil grin “This is your dinner” he said pointing to the sandwich “And this…” he smiled pointing to the strawberries, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce “…is dessert.


AN Smutty goodness to come!! Please leave a review and tell me what you think.