Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to Ashley for beta-ing. Thank you to everyone who is still following.
By the time they made it up to the bedroom, they were exhausted. As Buffy lay asleep in his arms, Spike couldn’t force the smile from his face. He knew this wasn’t what he had planned, but couldn’t even begin to be sorry for it happening. He had his girl back and the feeling of her in his arms was worth any consequence.

“So… are you planning your escape?” Buffy asked breaking him from his thoughts.

Spike hugged her tighter. He couldn’t blame her for doubting his intentions, but it still hurt.

“No luv, although I probably should have one incase your mum comes home.” Spike tried to lighten the mood.

“She won’t be home until late. They are having some big thing at the gallery. I figured you would know that since your wife is the owner.”

Spike let out a sigh. “Kitten, I haven’t even spent one night at that place since the day you left,” he confessed.

Buffy turned to face him, “Really?”

“I asked Cordelia for a divorce.”

Buffy’s eyes widened “What did she say?”

“What could she say?” Spike shrugged.

“She agreed…just like that?” Buffy asked skeptically.

Spike chucked, “Well nothing happens ‘just like that’ with Cordelia.”

“Why are just now telling me this?” Buffy scolded.

“We were kinda busy,” Spike smirked leaning in for a kiss.

Buffy pulled back, “I mean it Spike. Why didn’t you tell me when you first got here?”

Spike sighed, “Pet I honestly didn’t come over here planning on us getting back together.”

“Are we…together?”

Spike smiled pulling her close. “God Buffy, do you even know how hard it has been for me to be away from you?”

“Uh…I think I have a pretty good idea,” Buffy answered sarcastically.

“This still isn’t going to be easy, luv. Even once I am divorced, you’re still only seventeen,” Spike reminded her.

“I know but we can be careful,” Buffy offered.

“Yeah like we were in the living room or on the steps…we didn’t even lock the door.” Spike reminded her.

“I know, but we can be more careful. This can work Spike. We only have less than ten months…we can do it.” Buffy answered hopefully.

Spike pulled her on top of him, kissing the tip of her nose.

“We will ‘suss it all out luv,” he promised peppering kisses down her neck.

Buffy sighed in relief at his promise. Feeling her lover’s cock beginning to harden, she smiled pressing down against him. Feeling him harden further she began to rub herself up and down the length. Spike growled in response, attacking her mouth.

Buffy moaned as he gently stroked his tongue against hers. Lifting her hips, she slowly slid down taking all of him inside of her. Spike threw his head back groaning. No matter how many times they made love, he couldn’t get over the feeling of being inside of her. The world always seemed to just melt away.

Buffy rose up over him and slammed hardback down. Spike grunted leaning up to capture a hardened nipple between his teeth, Buffy squealing at the pleasure as it mixed with pain while he tugged and suckled on her breasts.

They continued their familiar dance, lost in each others’ arms. Spike angled his hips up, thrusting himself deep within her as Buffy fell apart around him. Her body twitched and spasmed as she cried out his name. He continued driving into her pussy as it squeezed his pulsating cock.

Spike let out an animalistic growl as he erupted inside of her. As the aftershocks began to wear off he tangled his fingers in her hair pulling her closer.

“God Kitten, love you so much,” he murmured against her neck.

Buffy smiled, to overcome with emotion to speak. She finally was starting to believe this was real.


*******************


The next couple months seemed to fly by. Spike got an apartment close to Buffy’s house and they spent every possible moment together. He picked her up everyday after cheerleading practice and though his apartment wasn’t far, they rarely made it there before he was tugging her onto his lap.

Spike still wanted her to do well in school, he always insisted she finish her homework, making sure her grades didn’t fall. He didn’t want to take any chances that her mother would ground her.

Pulling into the parking lot of her school he watched her walk out with a group of kids. He couldn’t help but feel a twinge of guilt that he was somehow taking all this away from her. But the truth be told, he knew he wasn’t strong enough to let her go.

Spike wanted to jump out of the car when he saw Angel approach her. She looked over at his car with a nervous smile on her face, as she spoke briefly with the hulking teen before hurrying over to the car.

Buffy jumped in the car giving Spike a quick peck on the cheek.

“Hey,” she chirped cheerfully.

“Hi,” Spike replied not even looking at her.

Buffy knew he was fuming. She fumbled to buckle her seat belt as he squealed out of the parking lot, narrowly missing a group of kids.

“Jeez Spike…you almost hit them.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t hit your little lover boy!” Spike sneered.

“God what are you twelve? He was just telling me he was having a party tonight!” Buffy informed him.

“Right then, I will take you home so you can get ready.” Spike said making a quick u-turn and heading back towards her house.

“Spike stop!” Buffy screamed yanking at the steering wheel.

Spike slammed on the breaks pulling off the road and into an empty parking lot.

“What?” He snapped.

“God Spike could you stop acting like a jealous maniac for five seconds and let me talk?” Buffy yelled.

Spike took a deep breath, nodding in agreement.

Buffy unbuckled her seatbelt and slid over next to him. She took him by the hands, tugging at him until he finally faced her.

“Spike, everyone at school, including Angel knows I’m very much taken. They know I am madly in love with someone. Angel invited me and my new boyfriend to the party tonight. “Seeing the trouble look on his face she added, “Don’t worry, they don’t know who you are. So…would you stop acting like a big baby and kiss me already,” she smirked.

Spike growled pulling her onto his lap slamming his mouth against hers. Buffy felt him pulling her top over her head and started to protest.

“Spike someone will see…”

“”Don’t care…need to feel you.” Spike murmured biting down on her neck gently.

Ripping her bra off, Spike ground his erection against her covered, moistened center.

“Gah!” Buffy groaned, silently reminding herself to make him jealous more often.

Spike reached down fumbling with his zipper trying to free his straining erection, as Buffy tugged his shirt over his head. Bunching her tiny cheerleading skirt up around her waist he moved her panties to the side and thrust two fingers inside of her.

Buffy cried out as he removed his fingers and slammed his cock home. Spike grasped her hips guiding her up and down as she clung to him trying to brace herself. Their pace was frantic, almost desperate as he grunted against her neck.

“Mine…mine…mine,” he chanted.

“Yes…yours!” Buffy cried as her orgasm slammed through her.

Spike roared out in climax, as he shot his seed deep inside of her.

They were so wrapped up in each other, they didn’t notice the car parked in the distance. Nor did they notice the man in the car snapping photographs of their encounter.


********************


Cordelia and Darla sat in the back booth of the café sipping their lattes.

“What time was he supposed to be here?” Darla asked impatiently.

Cordelia was about to answer when a short man approached the table.

“Sorry I’m late Ms. Chase” He said nervously.

“Whatever,” Cordelia sneered, “Listen Mr…”

“Whistler and don’t worry I didn’t come empty handed.” The small man smiled handing an envelope to the brunette. “With these photos, you won’t have anything to worry about.” Whistler snorted.

The two women scowled at the man. Cordelia snatched the envelope from his hands and waved him away with her hand.

“Send me your bill.” She said dryly.

The man took the hint and hurried away. Cordelia sat there looking at the envelope.

“Well…open it.” Darla urged her.

“I know…I will, but somehow this just feels…wrong. I mean we are getting a divorce. Is it really my business what he does? Lately I just feel like maybe Spike was right about a lot of the things he said.”

“Cordelia! I can’t believe what I’m hearing! You made him everything he is. Now he is going back on his word and probably humiliating you with some slut and you think you are the one who is wrong?” Darla gaped.

Snatching the envelope from the brunette’s hands, Darla broke the seal and pulled out the thick pile of photos.

“Oh-my-God! Spike sure likes them young!” Darla exclaimed.

Cordelia grabbed the photos from the blonde’s grasp. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

“That ungrateful little tramp! I take care of her all summer and this is how she repays me!” Cordelia yelled, uncaring of the scene she was starting.

“Do you know this girl?” Darla asked.

“Know her? I fucking babysat her all summer! That is Joyce’s daughter, Buffy!”

“Oh my, isn’t she like sixteen?” Darla smiled.

“I can’t believe I didn’t see this. I mean I knew she had a crush on him, but I can’t believe...” Cordelia fumed.

“Cordelia darling, calm down. Don’t you see how absolutely perfect this is?” Darla smirked.

“Perfect? Exactly how is my husband leaving me for a teenager a good thing?” Cordelia asked in disbelief.

“Cordelia, she is underage. As in, if he got caught with her, he could go to jail.” Darla sneered.

Cordelia’s eyes widened. “I don’t know Darla. Spike knows everything about daddy’s business dealings. If I turned him in, he could try to retaliate.”

“True, but what if you weren’t the one who turned him in?” Darla smiled.

“Okay…what are you suggesting?” Cordelia smiled at the blonde.

“Well if Joyce were to come across those photos…”

Cordelia smiled “Darla you are a genius!”


******************


Joyce sighed as she pulled in the driveway. Another long day at work she thought to herself as she made her way up to the door. Walking in she noticed the house was quiet and dark.

Buffy had been gone a lot lately, but Joyce wasn’t concerned. Her daughter had seemed unusually upbeat lately and her grades had never been better. She had decided to overlook the late nights as long as everything else was going so well.

Thumbing through the mail, Joyce noticed a large manila envelope addressed to her with no return address. Tearing it open, it contained a folder with a typed note on the front.

I thought you should see how your daughter is spending her time.

Joyce’s hands began to tremble as her thoughts raced. Drugs? Shoplifting? she couldn’t imagine what could be in the envelope. Trying to mentally prepare herself, she slowly began to open the folder.