Buffy had been awake for over an hour, but hadn’t yet managed to drag herself out of bed. She was staring at the ceiling, deep in thought. A couple weeks ago, her life had been perfect. She was a popular cheerleader dating a very handsome and popular football player. Now, she was just a girl, with no boyfriend, getting ready to spend the summer in the middle of nowhere. She had never felt so alone. Her mind drifted to her father. She had always been his princess, a real daddy’s girl. She knew that her parents were having problems, but when he left without even saying goodbye, it broke Buffy’s heart. She had met Angel shortly after that and fell hard. Now he had left her too. Maybe Faith had it right, no strings, no attachments, no heartbreak.

Buffy’s thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the her mother knocking at her door. Rolling her eyes, not looking forward to getting into another argument with her mother, Buffy reluctantly granted her mothers request to enter.

All the way home Joyce considered his options. She knew Buffy didn’t want to go to Iowa, but she wasn’t completely convinced that leaving her with Cordelia was such a great option either. Her boss had no children and to her knowledge didn’t really care for them very much. Of course, Buffy wasn’t exactly a child. She would be seventeen in a couple months. Also, Joyce had met Giles and Jenny, the married couple who took care of the Chase home, and had instantly connected with them. They had grown children of their own . Joyce sighed as she pulled into her driveway.

Joyce walked in her daughters room. Buffy didn’t normally sleep so late, her mother knew she was probably still angry. She walked across the room, sat on the bed and took her daughters hands. “ Buffy, I know things have been pretty rough for you lately”

“Do you, mom? Because it didn’t stop you from shipping me off to farm country” Buffy pouted.

Joyce looked at her daughter sadly “ I know. That’s why I told Cordelia I couldn’t go on the trip”

Buffy’s head snapped up. ”What? You’re not going?”

“I realized it wasn’t fair to take you away from your friends and send you somewhere you, obviously ,don’t want to go.” her mother confessed.

Buffy sat up, feeling conflicted emotions over her mothers declaration. She was happy not to get shipped off to ‘cow town’, but she knew how excited her mother was to go on this trip. “What did your boss say?”

Joyce laughed nervously still unsure what she should do “Well,.. she offered for you to stay at her house, so you could be close to your friends.”

“She what? Why? she doesn’t even know me?” Buffy asked surprised by her mother’s revelation.

“I’m not sure, maybe she is lonely, living in that big mansion all by herself” Joyce offered.

“Mansion, she lives in a mansion?… alone? Wait I thought she was married” her daughter asked with wide eyes.

“Apparently her husband is out of the country and will be for most of the summer. He is a fashion photographer and his work requires him to travel all around the world.” she explained.

Buffy considered her mother‘s words. She had only met her mother’s boss one time, when the Chase family had first aquired the gallery. Cordelia seemed classy and sophisticated. The idea of her wanting Buffy to spend the summer, at her home, was a shock. Maybe she was lonely, with her husband working out of the country. With all the turmoil in her life right now, the idea of having someone worldly like Cordelia to talk to, definitely appealed to Buffy. She had often wished she had a big sister. This could be something good, she thought smiling.

“Okay, mom, I’ll do it” Buffy declared to her mother.

Joyce let out an audible sigh of relief “Are you sure honey, because I could still cancel the trip”

“No, I want you to go.” Buffy demanded with a smile.

The next couple days past quickly. Faith had dragged Buffy out shopping, deciding her wardrobe needed a definite overhaul. Though the blond was still a little unsure of her friends plan, she would never turn down a shopping trip. Their first stop was Victoria’s Secret. Gone were all Buffy’s plain white cotton bras and panties, Faith had thrown them in a dumpster, just to make sure they didn’t find their way into her friends suitcase. With the brunettes help, her lingerie now consisted of lacy thongs with matching bras that accentuated and enhanced every curve. They were brightly colored and left little to the imagination. Buffy had also picked out a light pink baby doll nighty, with matching low-riding lace boy shorts panties. Faith thought it looked too virginal, but Buffy thought it was sexy. Along with all the lingerie, she had bought a pair of black leather pants, a red leather skirt, a sexy black cocktail dress, that she decided she would wear on her first date with Angel, when he begged her to come back, and some daring tops. When she arrived home from her shopping trip Buffy looked over all of her purchases and smiled, a mothers guilt and a platinum card were a match made in heaven.

When the day of her mother’s departure finally arrived, Buffy was both nervous and excited. Cordelia had sent her driver, Xander, to take her mother to the airport, then drive her to the Chase mansion. She liked Xander immediately. Sensing she was nervous, he had gone out of his way to make her feel comfortable, cracking jokes and offering her a warm, welcoming smile. “So you’re staying with Queen C all summer?” Xander asked with a big goofy grin on his face.

Buffy raised an eyebrow “Queen C?”

“Oh sorry, that’s what Spike calls her, I mean Cordelia” Xander corrected.

“Yeah, it was really nice of her, otherwise I would have been stuck in Iowa for the summer” Buffy laughed

“ Ouch” Xander snorted. “I guess I’m just a little surprised “

Xander knew how vain his boss could be. He was surprised she had invited such a beautiful young woman to stay at the mansion. Cordelia liked, no insisted on being the center of attention. He didn’t want mention any of this to his passenger, she already looked scared enough.

Buffy wondered what Xander had meant and was about to ask when she felt the car slow down and turn. She looked out the window and saw they were passing through a large iron gate. Driving up the long driveway, Buffy was impressed by the meticulously landscaped grounds leading up to the mansion.
As the car slowed to a stop, Xander quickly opened her door and offered her his hand helping her out of the large car. Buffy climbed out and looked up gaping at the massive home in front of her.

It was a large grey stone building, with massive windows. Buffy felt a chill run through her as she peered up the mountainous grey stone steps, that led to the elegant black double doors. Xander appeared from the back of the car holding Buffy’s suitcase and shoulder bag. Grinning at her he waved an arm “ After you, ma’am”

Buffy gulped and started up the foreboding stairs on shaky legs. The pair were met at the door by an older man with graying brown hair and kind eyes . He had a slightly puzzled look on his face. “Are you Joyce Summers’ daughter?”

The blond immediately perked up “ Yes, I’m Buffy Summers” she declared offering her hand.

The man shook her hand and chuckled “Forgive my surprise Ms. Summers, I was under the impression you were much younger. My name is Rupert Giles. I’m the butler.”

“Hey Giles, do you know where I should put these?” Xander chimed in, holding up the girls bags.

Giles stood back allowing their entry and turned to Xander “ Ms. Summers will be staying in the downstairs guest room.” the butler announced.

Walking through the doors and into the large foyer, Buffy gasped, taking in her surroundings. The high walls of the foyer were covered in gigantic mirrors. Looking down she saw the floors were covered with spotless white marble. There were large pillars lining a long hallway. And two sets of mahogany lined stairs spiraled to meet at the open landing of the second story. To her right, Buffy found three small steps leading to a sitting room with two large white couches and a beautiful gold marble fireplace. She was so entranced by her surroundings, she didn’t hear Giles approach. “Quite a lovely, isn’t it” he stated.

Startled Buffy turned to face him, blushing in embarrassment. ”Yes, it is. It doesn’t even look like anyone really even lives here” she observed stroking the soft fabric of the immaculate white couch.

Giles laughed heartily “ That’s because Mrs. Chase doesn’t allow anyone to use this room.”

“Oh, I’m so Sorry” Buffy apologized yanking her hand away from the couch, as if it had been burned.

Giles simply chuckled “that’s quite alright, Ms. Summers, for the summer, this is your home”

“Please, call me Buffy” she requested.

The man nodded “Okay, Buffy, and please call me Giles”

“Oh wonderful, you’re here” a voice behind them stated cheerfully.

Buffy turned to see an attractive woman, with dark brown hair walk in the room. She appeared to be in her early forties and had a friendly, sincere smile. As she approached, she took Buffy’s hands and gushed “What a beautiful young lady. You have your mothers eyes, dear.”

Buffy beamed immediately at the compliment. “I’m Buffy” she offered.

“Welcome Buffy, I’m Jenny. To be honest we were expecting a child, but I’m delighted you’re here. Cordelia is upstairs and has requested you join her “

The nervous apprehension that she had been feeling all day was starting to fade. Xander, Giles, and Jenny were obviously going out of their way to make her feel at home. As she ascended up to the second floor, she let out a sigh of relief. The door to Cordelia’s bedroom was open. Buffy surveyed the room with awe.
The whole room was done in pristine white, except for the furniture, that was a contrasting dark mahogany. It had a large king-sized canopy bed, with a huge white down comforter It was covered with white and gold pillows. The carpet was plush white and Buffy’s small healed sandals sunk in as she entered the room.
On the far wall, there were a pair a large French doors that appeared to lead to a balcony.

A voice from the closet interrupted her appraisal. “Bunny, is that you?”

“It’s Buffy” she corrected sounding more irritated than she intended.

Ignoring the correction Cordelia continued “I’ll be right out”

After a minute Cordelia entered the bedroom adjusting her skirt. Looking up, the smile instantly left Cordelia’s face. Buffy saw her demeanor change and stated sarcastically “Let me guess, you thought I was younger”

“Well yes, I mean Joyce never said, but last time I saw you..” Cordelia started, clearly inspecting the girl before her.

Buffy sighed “Look, if you’ve changed your mind, I can call my mom and..’

The brunette held up an manicured hand “No, its fine, you’re what eighteen?”

“Sixteen, well actually almost seventeen” the younger girl muttered.

“Whatever” Cordelia interjected “Look, you probably don’t want to be here anymore than I want you here, but we are stuck with each other for the summer, so we might as well make the most of it. I’m not home a lot, but when I am, I’m not interested in idle chit chat. Anything you need ask Giles or Jenny. They are here 9-5 Wednesday through Sunday. Do you drive?”

Buffy was so flustered she just stood there for a moment before shaking her head “No”

Cordelia rolled her eyes and continued ‘”Well anytime I’m not using the car, you an have Xander take you wherever. Your friends can come over as long I’m not here, and feel free to use the pool, gym, media room or whatever else.” Cordelia finished with a too bright smile.

After her guardians little speech, Buffy was swiftly handed off to Giles, and shown to her room, which was on the first floor near the kitchen. It was larger than her room at home, with a connecting bathroom that had a stand up shower. In the center of the room was a large queen-sized mahogany four poster bed. Against the wall directly in front of the bed was a large mirrored mahogany dresser that matched the small night stand.
She was happy to see there was a large walk in closet and decided to unpack.

When Buffy opened up her suitcase, she noticed a gift bag on top. At first she thought her mom had slipped in a present for her, but quickly dismissed that notion when she realized what was in the package. It was a X-rated DVD. Buffy blushed looking around to make sure she was alone. Taped to the back of the movie was a note that read “B, Sex can be fun, here is proof. Faith” Buffy rolled her eyes stuffing the DVD under a pile of her pajamas in a drawer, and quickly finished unpacking.

During dinner she got to know Giles and Jenny better. They had been married for twenty four years and had two children in college. They had worked for the Chase family for fifteen years and for Cordelia for ten years. They talked and laughed all through the meal, and Buffy was a little sad when it was time for them to leave. Cordelia was attending a charity dinner and wouldn’t be home until after midnight. Before leaving they insisted on giving Buffy both their home and cell phone numbers in case she needed anything. Giles instructed her on how the alarm worked and left.

After they left, Buffy decided to explore the house. Upstairs there were three additional bedrooms and a large media room. Going back in Cordelia room , she peered into the walk-in -closet and was amazed. It was like something out of M-TV Cribs. Rows and rows of designer gowns, suites, and tops. There were 6 large stacks of jeans neatly piled in a built-in armoire. She had seen less clothes in some department stores. Leaving the closet she walked into the bathroom. It had a large Jacuzzi tub encased in a white marble pedestal. Next to the tub was a glass shower, with shower jets all down the side.

Going down the stairs, Buffy was heading toward the kitchen when she noticed a door near her room. Opening the door she was surprised to see stairs going down to what must be the basement. When she reached the bottom there were three doors. Through a set of white French doors, she immediately identified the first room as a gym. The second room had a large light above the door. Remembering that Cordelia‘ s husband was a photographer, she assumed that was a dark room. The third room puzzled her. It was a large room that looked like both a bedroom and an office. In one corner was a large Oak desk with a huge, black leather office chair. On the opposite side of the room, there was a full sized bed with red satin sheets and a large fluffy black comforter. Next to the bed there was a small black refrigerator filled with beer and on the opposite wall was a large flat screen TV. Buffy wondered who stayed here. She didn’t think Xander lived at the mansion, but she could be wrong.

Returning upstairs, having explored the whole house, Buffy was bored. It was only eight o’clock but Buffy decided it had been a long day. She went to her room prepared to take a shower and go to bed. Reaching into her pajama drawer, she remembered the DVD. Angel , she thought to herself and sighed. Maybe Faiths plan could still work. Grabbing the movie Buffy raced up the stairs to the media room.

Buffy had never watched a porno, so when the movie started, she was mesmerized. Within minutes of the movie starting a hairy man with huge cock was bending a large breasted woman over a desk and ramming into her, grunting loudly. The woman was screaming in ecstasy, reaching down to vigorously rub her clit, as the man turned her around and came all over her face. Buffy felt her stomach clench and a shiver run through her as she shifted in the chair. Looking back to the screen, the hairy man now had his face buried in the large breasted woman’s bald pussy. Buffy stood up and turned off the movie.

Since no one else was there, Buffy decided to take a bath in Cordelia’s huge bathtub. She ran down to her room and grabbed her shower bag. Filling up the tub with water, she decided to use bath oil instead of bubbles, so Cordelia wouldn’t know she had been in there. After undressing, Buffy gazed at herself appraisingly in the full length mirror and ran her hands up her body to cup her firm breasts. She thought of the large breasted woman from the movie and her eyes fixed on the soft curls between her legs. I wonder if Angel would like me to shave she pondered. Making the decision, she grabbed her razor and shave gel and went to work.

Buffy finished just as the large tub was filled. Lowering herself into the water, she noticed a CD player on the wall, She grabbed the headphones and turned it on. Hinder was playing Lips of an Angel . Buffy shrugged her shoulders and laid back on the bath pillow. Letting out a deep sigh, she placed a folded warm wash cloth over her eyes and let her muscles relax in the hot liquid.

Buffy slowly started to trace lazy circles on her toned stomach. Her small circles gradually grew wider. A small moan escaped her lips when her fingers accidentally brushed her hardened nipple. Her skin was on fire with sensation. Letting her mind drift back to the movie, her hand gravitated lower to cup her now hairless mound. Her hips bucked in response. Giving in to her need, she started to lightly pinch her nipples, while slipping a didget inside her tight channel. Buffy began to whimper as she added a second finger and increased the rhythm. Sliding the other hand below the water, she began rubbing her swollen clit roughly causing her to thrash wildly. Buffy cried out as her a powerful orgasm ripped through her body .

When her body finally stopped convulsing, she slowly removed her hands bringing them up to remove the headphones and opening her eyes. Buffy froze when she saw a man standing beside the tub. His hungry blue eyes traveled slowly up her body, as if tying to commit every inch to memory. When his gaze finally met hers, a slow smirk emerged on his handsome face. “Hello cutie”





AN- I know this was an evil place to leave it, but I promise to update soon. Thank you for all your reviews. They feed my Muse, so please tell me what you think so far.