Author's Chapter Notes:
I wanted to say thank you to everyone who left a review. It really does help, knowing your thoughts.I also feel I should warn you that there are going to be times, in this story, when you may not like Spike very much. This is not a warm and fuzzy love story. It will get complicated and full of angst, but have faith because I am a Spuffy lover!
As the black Lamborghini squealed up the driveway, Spike sighed. He knew his wife was going to be royally pissed off at him for walking out on the photo shoot. He didn’t care. He hated his job. Not the taking photographs part, he rather enjoyed that, but he hated fashion photography. If he had to take one more photo of another coked-up, fifteen year old, Prima Dona with plastic parts and dead eyes, he was going to scream. He wanted something real. Work he could be proud of. Rolling his eyes at himself, knowing he sounded more like William than Spike, he briefly considered going back out the gates, getting pissed and shagging some nameless bird, but he knew he couldn’t. Cordy had probably already heard what had happened and was waiting for him. He figured it was better just to get the battle over with now, so he could sleep.

Entering the bedroom Spike was surprised to discover that his wife was no where in sight. 'Looks like I can go have that drink and shag after all' he smiled to himself. Turning to leave, he heard soft moans radiating, from the bathroom. Intrigued, he followed the sounds gently pushing open the door.

The vision before him stopped him in his tracks. It was the single most erotic scene he had ever witnessed. A stunning golden nymph in all her glory, delicately tweaking a rosy, erect nipple. Spike’s attention was drawn down past her taught stomach, over her smooth rounded hips, his cock hardening instantly when she plunged a slender finger in her tight passage.

When the petite blond began bucking wildly, rubbing her swollen neglected clit, Spike growled almost losing control. Taking a step forward, licking his lips in anticipation, he wanted nothing more then to drag the girl from the tub and fuck her right there on the soaked bathroom floor. Suddenly throwing her head back, her body began to convulse as she cried out, arching her body almost completely out of the water.

Spike knew he could leave. He should walk right out the bathroom door and she would never know he had been there. But instead he stayed, spellbound, as she slowly removed her hands from the delectable peach, he was so eager to taste. Who was she? One word came to mind to describe the goddess before him 'Perfect.'

He knew she was now aware of his presence, his eyes traveled slowly up her lithe form, drinking in every curve. When he looked into her fiery green eyes, he couldn’t help but smile. “Hello cutie”

His voice broke Buffy out of her trance, she screamed. An ear piercing, earth shattering scream. In her haste to get out of the tub, Buffy lost her footing on the wet floor, and fell spread eagle on the cold marble. She gracelessly floundered around, finally grabbing her towel and pulling herself up.

Turning toward the intruder prepared for his attack she noticed he was.. laughing. The stranger was holding his sides, bent over howling in laughter.
Buffy’s fear quickly turned to anger. Squaring her shoulders “Who the hell do you think you are” Buffy demanded.

When his laughter finally ceased he smiled “Oh, kittens got claws”

Further enraged Buffy snapped “That’s right. I’ve got big claw’s, that are going to…. claw you…. And you better get out of here …..before I call the police.”

This only amused Spike further, this girl was a spitfire. “Oh yeah, that would be interesting, since I’m the one who lives here.”

“No you don’t . You can’t” the blond said indignantly “The only man that lives here is…..”

Buffy eyes widened in comprehension. Her hand flew to her mouth. Her anger turned into horror as she realized who he was. “Your Cordelia’s husband” she said in a whisper.

“Tha’s me” Spike purred with a predatory grin. “Now, you mind telling me who you are?”

Buffy closed her eyes praying the floor would open up and swallow her whole. After a long moment she open her eyes and admitted “I’m Buffy Summers”

Spike furrowed his brow “Joyce’s daughter, I thought you were suppose to be twelve”

With a flash of anger Buffy announced “ What is it with you people ! I swear if one more person says that, I’m going to ,,,explode”

Spike took a step towards her, tucking his tongue behind his teeth, leaning in close to her, in a low voice replied “ kitten, I think you already did.”

“You’re a pig” she spat Her face flamed, her heartbeat thundered in her ears as she shoved past him, ran down to her room and locked the door.

“Oink, fucking, oink ” Spike called after her retreating form.



After long hours of going over and over what had transpired in the bathroom, Buffy finally fell asleep. The next morning, in her slumber, she became aware of two things, the smell of pancakes, and the sound of people yelling. Opening her eyes, Buffy recognized the voices, it was Cordelia and her husband. Her eyes widened in fear. What if he is telling her? What if Cordelia tells her mom? Scampering off the bed in a panic, she pressed her ear to the door tying to listen.

“Sure Spike, I get it! You threw a temper tantrum and stormed off the set.” Cordelia accused

“No, that is not what happened, and you bloody well know it! I told you I was sick of it and wanted to quit” Spike defended.

“You said you would stick it out a few more years” his wife declared.

Spike laughed dryly “ I just love your selective memory, Queeny, You told me to hold on a while longer and I told you I didn’t think I could”

“So what are you going to do for money, William?” the brunette snapped.

“I don’t give a fuck about any of that, Cordy, I never have! The cars, houses, what people think, that’s your deal.” The blond retorted.

Cordelia snorted.

“You don’t believe me? I’ll move into an apartment and get the Desoto out of storage, today.” Spike threatened.

“You’d move out?” She said in a shocked voice.

He rolled his eyes, he knew this game well “Why would you even care Cordelia? We both know what this is about.”

“Listen Spike, just take some time off, before you make any decisions” his wife requested.

‘Basically you mean just sweep it under the rug, until next time it comes up, right? Bloody hell woman, I can’t even talk to you anymore”

Buffy heard the basement door slam. Moments later she heard the front door do the same. Quickly dressing, she slowly opened the door and sneaked into the kitchen. On the counter she noticed a plate piled high with pancakes. Her stomach grumbled in hunger.

“You can have them” she heard a voice behind her offer.

Buffy quickly turned to see Jenny’s smiling face. ”I just made them, I’m sure they are still warm.”

“I don’t want to eat someone else breakfast” the blond stated.

“Don’t be silly I’m sure, you heard Spike and Cordelia arguing, they wont be having any. I hope they didn’t wake you”

“No” Buffy lied “Do they ague like that a lot?”

“They didn’t used to, but the past couple years they have” Jenny admitted sadly.

Buffy was curious at Jenny’s concern. The arguing appeared to bother her more than that of an employee/employer relationship. Shrugging her shoulders, she began attacking her pancakes.

“I heard you met Spike last night” Jenny mentioned.

Buffy gasped nearly choking on her breakfast. ”What? What did he say?” She asked with more force than she intended.

The dark hair woman noticed the girls reaction and quirked an eyebrow
“Not much, he just mentioned that you had met, why, is there more? “

Clearly flustered, the blond began to ramble “What? No, that’s what happened, He came home and we met. That’s it. Why would there be more?”

Jenny looked at her with an amused expression on her face “Okay, dear, if you say so”

Buffy tuned towards her breakfast, closing her eyes hoping Jenny wouldn’t ask her any more questions. To her relief, she didn’t.




Throwing his camera across the room and watching it smash against the wall, Spike growled, sinking down in his leather chair. The argument with his wife, had not been any different then a hundred other they had in recent years. It was a constant point of contention between the two. Running his hand through his unruly curls, the blond knew that was not the only source of his frustration.

Sixteen, He couldn’t believe when Jenny had told him that the sensual being he had so hungered for last night, was just a teenager. He knew better than to cross that line. Being in the fashion business, he had been exposed to adolescent girls for the past ten years. Beautiful girls, in woman’s bodies. Many blatantly throwing themselves at him, but he was never even tempted, until now. In his defense, last night, he had no idea she was so young, but now, even knowing, he was finding it difficult not to seek her out.

Even after his own verbal reprimand, he couldn’t help letting his mind drift to the previous evening. Remembering her soft moans and whimpers, he began to harden painfully in his tight jeans. The way her body had bucked and thrashed desperately seeking release, made Spike imagine it was his tongue working her into the frenzy . Releasing his straining erection, he began jerking his hand up and down. Spike’s hips thrust up, nearly rising off his chair, when he imagined they were Buffy’s small hands stroking his thick cock. Screwed his eyes shut, he pictured her hot mouth devouring his aching length. “BUFFY” he roared as long white threads of cum jetted out all over his jeans. “I’m so fucked” Spike exclaimed out load.




Buffy had managed to avoid Spike for the past two days. It wasn’t easy. She had pretended not to feel well, eating her meals in her room, or sneaking in the kitchen while everyone was asleep. It was now Friday and Faith was coming over to lay by the pool.

When Buffy heard the doorbell, she raced for the door, almost knocking Giles down in the process. “Sorry Giles, its for me” she apologized.

Opening the door Buffy grabbed her friend’s hand and abruptly pulled her into her room. “Damn B, I’m glad to see you too, but there's no need to yank my fucking arm off” Faith chuckled.

Buffy plopped down on her bed, burst into tears and started babbling. “Oh my God Faith, you have no idea, I was naked and I watched that movie, then, and then there was the tub and the touching I cant believe he just stood there and watched…..and”

“Whoa Whoa hold on! B, did I hear there was naked touching, with a guy? Faith asked excitedly.

Buffy’s lip quivered, as she took a deep breath trying to calm herself.
“I was the one naked touching myself” she confessed.

Faith laughed confused “Okay, so your crying because you got yourself off?”

The blond grabbed a Kleenex attempting to dry her eyes. ”Let me try to explain this again. I was here alone, watching that ..um ..movie you gave me. “ Buffy blushed.

“Go B” Faith cheered

Rolling her eyes, she continued “So then, I decided to take a bath, in Cordelia’s huge tub and I kind got a little um… carried away.”

Faiths snickered “Still, not seeing a problem”

“If you would shut up and listen, I could finish” Buffy snapped, immediately feeling bad. “Sorry Faith, its just been a really stressful couple days.”

“S’ok B, just spit it out” Her friend instructed.

Taking a deep breath she resumed her story. “Anyway, there I was, stark naked, taking myself to happy land, and when I’m … a…done. I open my eyes and there is a man standing there watching me”

Faith gasped “Ew, it wasn’t that old guy at the door, was it?”

Buffy cringed at the thought “No, worse, Cordelia’s husband, Spike”

Faith shrugged “Spike? Well, is he hot?”

“No! Faith! Did you here what I said! It was Cordelia’s husband!” Buffy reminded her friend.

“So, did you two get it on?” Faith asked clearly teasing her friend.

“What, NO! No Way!! Buffy protested

“And did he tell his wife” The brunette asked cocking a brow.

Buffy hesitated “No, I don’t think so, she probably would have mentioned it” she replied sarcastically.

“Why do you think that is B?” Faith quirked an eyebrow.

“I don’t know! We haven’t exactly been real chatty since then” Buffy was getting frustrated. “Look Faith, let’s just drop it and go layout.”

Faith reluctantly agreed. They changed into their suits and headed out to the pool. The pair walk through the French doors and outside. Buffy was almost to the pool when she saw someone emerge from the water. Spike.

The water streamed over his well muscled chest, down his rock hard abs. His bathing suit sat low on his strong lean hips. The pale flawless skin made it look as if his body wasmade from cut marble. Spike’s hair was wet and tousled. His blue eye were smoldering and focused directly on Buffy.

The cool chlorinated water did wonders for his fowl mood. Spike knew Buffy had been avoiding him, and after what had happened the other night, that should have made him feel relieved, but it didn’t. He was irritated, what did the chit think he was going to do 'attack 'her? He was a grown man, who spent most of his waking hours surrounded be beautiful women. If she thought he…His thought were suddenly cut off when he saw her approaching. Heart pounding, throat suddenly dry, he just stared.

Her hair was piled high on her head ,exposing the alluring line of her long neck. Pert rounded breasts were almost visible underneath the thin, red material of her bikini top. Her stomach was tone and tanned. Spike closed his eyes and growled remembering the treasure that lie beneath the skimpy bikini bottoms.

Faith smiled, immediately noticing the electricity that was flowing between the two blonds. “I thought you said he wasn’t hot” She reprimanded her friend.

Striding past Buffy, the brunette walked right up to Spike. “Hi, I’m Faith, you must be Spike” she beamed.

Raising a scared eyebrow Spike ran his eyes up and down the girls body. This was definitely a wild one. ‘Pleasure”

Buffy noticing his appraisal of her friend, fumed, she rushed to Faith’s side grabbing her arm “Come on Faith, lets go back inside, I wouldn’t want to interrupt Spike’s swim”

“Oh, No worries, I think interruptions can be…fun, don’t you, kitten” He purred.

Buffy immediately paled. Faith however thought it was hilarious and erupted in laughter. The blond glared at her friend.

“Your cool Spike, hey we are going to the Bronze tonight, you should go” Faith smirked,

'No Spike Say No! Bad Idea! 'Spikes head was screaming.

“NO!” Buffy yelled, then quickly tried to sound calm “ I mean its Friday night. I’m sure he has plans, with his 'wife'”

Before Spike could think what he was saying “No, actually Cordy is in L.A. helping her step-mother set up some big party, she wont be home until tomorrow night”

“Great” Faith said quickly “then you can give Buffy a ride”

“What?” Buffy gaped.

“Sure, be ready around eight, pet. See you tonight Faith” Spike waved and strolled back inside.

“What do think you are doing Faith?” Buffy demanded.

“You want Angel back, right” Faith asked.

“Yes” her friend sighed.

“Then trust me, tonight is lesson number two.”







AN* Remember Reviews make me type faster!