Author's Chapter Notes:
A special thank you to my beta Ashley who helped me with this chapter. I hope everyone is still enjoying this story please review and let me know what you think!
Sipping his whiskey as he sat in the dank, dimly lit bar, Spike couldn’t help feeling a twinge of guilt over his behavior. When Buffy’s friends had told him what her poncey former boyfriend was doing, he had simply wanted to help her give the git a taste of his own medicine, but as soon as they had started to move, he was lost. The feel of her skin, the way her body responded to his touch, had him spiraling out of control like a pimpled-faced teenager.

When he dragged her into the hallway he had expected her to protest, but instead she had responded with an urgency equal to his own. Feeling her hot pulsing need against his straining cock, he was prepared to take her right there against the wall. The passing teenagers comment was like a bucket of cold water, bringing him back to reality. As he backed away and looked at the beauty before him, it was like a punch in the stomach. Her lips were swollen from his harsh kisses, her eyes were aflame with naïve sexuality, looking up at him like her was her savior.

He couldn’t be her savior; hell who was he trying to fool, he couldn’t even save himself. To the outside world his life probably seemed perfect. He was a successful fashion photographer who worked with the most sought after models in the world. He had massive homes and luxurious cars, everything money could afford and he was married to the beautiful daughter of an influential multimillionaire. Spike laughed bitterly, appearances could be so deceiving. The truth was that his life was a sham and he had no one to blame but himself. Over the years he had witness his wife’s humanity deteriorate, but said nothing. Instead, he joined her on the slippery slope of moral decay. They had surrounded themselves with self-indulgent snobs who judged people solely on their wealth and power.

A shiver ran through him when he realized the reason he could no longer bear to look into the soulless eyes of the models he photographed, it was because he felt just as empty. It was like he had a gaping hole in him that was threatening to eat him alive from the inside out.

When he looked at Buffy, it was so much more than her age that taunted him. She represented everything he had lost. She still believed in that happily ever afters ending,.. a notion he had long ago rejected.
She didn’t belong in his world and he had no business being in hers. That’s why he had gone to Harmony, to show her what he really was. He also had hoped the buxom blonde could provide him a much needed distraction. That idea completely had backfired when he called Buffy’s name as he blew his load down Harmony’s throat. Then he had simply zipped up his jeans and walked away, leaving the blonde, screaming obscenities at him while on her knees in the dirty alley. What could he say? He was a bad, rude man.



Sleep had not come easily for Buffy, and though she told herself she wasn’t waiting up for Spike to come home, she hadn’t managed to drift off until she heard the basement door sometime after five in the morning.

As she lay in bed the following day, the tears just wouldn’t stop. She felt so alone, so rejected, so undesirable. Both of them had chosen someone else, someone more experienced. She knew she shouldn’t care what Spike thought of her, but when they had danced, his touch had awaken feelings in her that she never thought possible. Why did it have to be him? Why not Angel? Maybe it was because she loved Angel, she told herself.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a soft knock at the door. Buffy froze “Who is it?”

“Buffy it’s Jenny, can I come in?”

“Uh, sure” Buffy muttered not sure what the older woman could want.

Jenny entered the room and shut the door. She turned to Buffy with a warm smile on her face “I was hoping you weren’t still asleep. I was wondering if we could talk.”

Buffy nervously asked “About what?”

Jenny walked over to the bed and sat down. Taking Buffy’s hands she asked “Honey, are you unhappy here?”

Buffy gasped, surprised by the question. “What do you mean?”

Jenny attention never wavered from Buffy’s face “Well, the first night you were here, you seemed so lively and happy. Ever since then you have skipped meals and barely left your room. Is something wrong?”

Oh God Buffy thought, if she had any clue what she had done the night before, she would hate her. “It just some personal stuff” she mumbled, not looking at the brunette.

“Buffy, I know I’m not your mom, but I do have a daughter and if there is anything you would like to talk about, I’m a pretty good listener” Jenny offered.

“Thanks, but I’m actually feeling better already” Buffy lied.

“Okay, but let me know if you change your mind” she said smiling.

Buffy wasn’t sure if Jenny believed her, but was relieved that the older woman didn’t press the issue. She was sure she couldn’t be around Spike right now and act normal, so Buffy decided to spend the next couple nights at Willow’s house. Spending time with the red head was just what the doctor ordered. They had gone shopping, watched movies, and eaten lots of junk food. Buffy had only been at the Chase’s a week, but she really had missed her friends. Unfortunately, the one thing she could not talk to her friend about was Spike. Thankfully after the display the other night Willow had not brought it up and Faith had completely backed off about her plan.

When Monday morning came, Buffy was a bundle of nerves. She was dreading going back to the mansion. Deciding to look her best for her return, the blonde put on the brand new white sundress which she had purchased on her shopping trip with Willow. It had a bodice style top with small spaghetti straps and flowed out below the waste. Buffy curled her hair and applied light makeup. As she appraised the ensemble in the mirror she reminded herself,
You are not trying to look good for Spike.

Xander was exceptionally chatty on the way home. Buffy couldn’t help but smile at his excitement. “What has you so peppy today?” Buffy teased.

“Peppy?” Xander exclaimed in mock outrage “Men do not get peppy Buff, but I am excited that I am only working a half day today because my best friend is coming to visit.”

“That’s great, has it been a long time since you’ve seen him?” Buffy asked.

“Yes it has been a while, he is in flight school, studying to be an airline pilot.” the driver beamed.

“Wow that sounds really exciting” Buffy answered honestly.

As they pulled in the driveway of the mansion Xander drove around to the back of the house to pull the car in the garage. Buffy was actually relieved when he suggested it, hoping to avoid the unwanted attention of arriving through the front door. As Xander helped her out of the car, Buffy immediately realized what a mistake it was. On the other side of the driveway, near a second garage, Spike was washing a big black car.

Buffy’s breath caught in her throat, he was beautiful. He was clad in only a pair of worn blue jeans. His muscles rippled as he moved. Gah, why did he have to be such a jerk?

“Oh look here comes the captain now” She heard Xander mutter.

“What?” Buffy asked still staring at the platinum blond. When she heard the car pull up beside them, she finally turned to see what Xander was referring to. Pulling up next to them was a black Mustang convertible. When the car stopped a tall, muscular man with sandy blond hair and broad shoulders stepped out. He was handsome in a wholesome all American kind of way. but not sexy and dangerous her mind added.

“Buffster this is my friend Riley Finn.” Xander smiled.

“Hi Riley, I’m Buffy Summers” Buffy offered her hand.

“Buffy, it’s really nice to meet you. Xander never mentioned his boss was so pretty.”

Immediately blushing Buffy laughed nervously “Oh I’m not his boss, I’m just a houseguest.”

“Hey Buff would you mind keeping Riley company while I run in and grab my bag?”

“Sure” Buffy smiled as the brunette ran inside.

“So Buffy are you still in college?” Riley inquired.

Buffy coughed “Um not exactly”

Riley simply smiled “Listen, I’m only in town for two weeks, but I’d really like to take you out sometime.”

Buffy thought about it. He was handsome, sweet, and presumably single, why not? “Sure, do you have a pen and I’ll give you my cell number.”

Riley’s face lit up. He ran to his car and returned holding a small black address book and a pen. Buffy quirked an eyebrow “Wow, we haven’t even been out and I already made it in your little black book.” she laughed.

Riley furrowed his brow “No Buffy, it’s not like that, I just like to keep my numbers organized.”

Buffy rolled her eyes “I was just joking, Riley.” she explained quickly writing her number in his book.

Xander came running out of the house yelling “Okay, I’m ready!”

Laughing at his excitement Buffy teased “You boys behave yourselves.”

As she started to walk towards the house Riley called out to her “I’ll call you.”

“Okay” Buffy called back. Smiling to herself as she turned toward the second garage, she caught Spike was just standing there watching her every move. Buffy grinned knowing he had to hear Riley’s last statement, serves him right she thought as she strolled towards the house.



Spike reached beside the chair to grab his bottle of Jack Daniels… bugger it was empty. He had been sitting on the pool deck for hours. Cordelia had insisted they go out to dinner since Jenny and Giles had the day off. They had fought on the ride there and back, but of course, not at the restaurant. Cordelia would never allow that. He had been in a foul mood all evening and no amount of alcohol seemed to help.

When Buffy had arrived back at the mansion, she looked angelic. He had felt her gaze and it was almost physically painful not to return it. Spike saw red when the whelp’s friend had pulled up. He had just met the chit and he was already drooling all over her, and what was Buffy thinking, giving her number to old Captain Cardboard. Spike hurled the empty bottle and it landed in the pool with a splash. He was just about to stumble to bed when he noticed the kitchen light turn on.


Buffy was awoken by her stomach’s grumbling. The Giles’ had the day off so she hadn’t eaten any dinner. Inspecting the contents of the refrigerator, she settled for a nonfat yogurt. When Buffy finished her yogurt, she rinsed off her spoon, turned off the light and headed back to her room.

As she walked down the darkened hall towards her room, she noticed a shadowy figure moving towards her. “Spike?” she whispered. He said nothing as he continued to approach her, his movements gracefully resembling a cat stalking its prey. As he slowly emerged from the shadow she noticed his eyes were wild and predatory, causing an involuntarily whimper to escape her lips. He finally stopped when his face was directly above hers. She could his warm breath in her hair. He placed a single finger under her chin and gently tilted it upwards. He smelled of tobacco and whiskey, his eyes were black with desire as he finally broke his silence. “If you’re going to run Buffy, do it now.”

Run? Buffy thought, she was finding it difficult to even breathe. He slowly stalked around behind her whispering “beautiful.” Buffy gasped suddenly conscious she was wearing only a small t-shirt that that just only fell to her hips and barely covered her now damp thong panties. Spike moved his body flush against hers nudging his erection against the cleft of her bottom. “Spike” she murmured.

She felt his palms begin to rub circles on her outer thighs. He took her earlobe between his teeth and tugged. Buffy threw her head back giving Spike access to her neck. He immediately started to nip and suck at the column of her throat. “Oh God!” she croaked as she felt the circles he was rubbing on her thighs slowly begin to climb up past her hips.

“So beautiful, you are. Do you even know what you do to me?” Spike asked, thrusting his rock, hard cock against her young, firm ass. “Your playing grown up games, kitten.” His voice was husky and low as he caressed her skin higher and higher. Spike brought his hands to the underside of her breasts and began to gently circle her erect nipples with the pads of his thumbs. In response, Buffy arched into his touch as she felt desire pool through her sodden lace thong. Squeezing her thighs together trying to sooth her aching clit, she unconsciously ground back against his throbbing cock. A feral growl ripped from his throat as he instantly released one of her breasts and roughly tore the scrap of lace from her body, leaving Buffy shocked and slightly confused,

“Fuck Buffy, want you so bad. So many things I could teach you.” Spike muttered as he moved his hand to cup her mound. Buffy immediately opened her legs. “Tha’s my good girl, just let me in and I’ll make you feel so good over and over again” he whispered in her ear as he began lightly stroking her outer lips. Reveling in her body’s response to his ministrations, Spike parted her lips and began rubbing her inner folds, purposely staying away from her swollen nub. “God Buffy…you’re so bloody wet for me. Just say yes kitten, tell me you want to come”

Buffy nodded wildly, too caught up in her pleasure to speak. Spike slowly slipped his finger in her tight channel. “Fuck, so fucking tight” he groaned, rolling his eyes back in his head trying to maintain control. Starting rock his hips against her, he pumped his finger in and out of her sopping core. When he brought his thumb to stoke her sensitive clit, Buffy starting thrashing. Her inner clamped down tightly around his finger as he continued to rub and pinch her swollen bud, drawing out her orgasm.

When she started to come down from her orgasmic haze, Buffy could feel Spike’s hard cock still rocking against her bottom.
“I want to fuck you all night, pet. Just say yes and I can make you feel even better” Spike smiled against her neck.

Yes! Yes! Her body screamed ready for more. What about what he did to you at the Bronze? He humiliated you in front of your friends! Her mind recalled. “Just say yes, kitten” Spike repeated sounding confident she would.

“No!” Buffy said, now angry with herself for giving in to him.
She turned to face him, gently shoving him back “This can’t happen, remember?” throwing his own words back at him as she rushed to her room and slammed the door.



AN* The next chapter is full of smutty goodness! Please Review!