Author's Chapter Notes:
Just a reminder that this story deals with sex between a sixteen year old Buffy and a thirty two year old Spike. Its going to get pretty smutty at times, if that bothers you turn back now! A special thanks to my awesome beta Ashley!
‘Another sleepless night’ Buffy groaned dragging herself out of bed. She had paced her room for hours last night too irritated to sleep. On one hand she was furious that Spike thought he could just seduced her after what he had done to her at the Bronze, but then again she couldn’t help remember the sensual words he whispered while caressing her. He was offering to teach her about sex. Isn’t that what she wanted? Isn’t that how she was going to get Angel back? It didn’t make sense for her to be demanding his respect. He was a married man and it’s not like she even cared about him. It would just be about sex right? But then what about his wife? Even though Cordelia wasn’t her favorite person, could she really do that to her?

Walking out into the kitchen Buffy saw Cordelia standing by the center island writing a note. Cordelia raised her head looking at the blonde. “Well, it must be nice to sleep all day with no responsibilities.” she said with dripping sarcasm.

“It is my summer vacation” Buffy replied defensively.

“Yeah and its almost dinnertime already, maybe I need to speak with Joyce about getting you a job.”

Buffy was fuming at Cordelia’s veiled threat “Maybe you’re right I could tell her I want to work at the gallery, I mean according to my mom I already know way more about art than you do.”

Cordelia narrowed her eyes “Listen you ungrateful little brat, I am letting you live in MY home for the summer, the least you could do is show me some respect.”

Buffy smirked “You’re right Ms. Chase my mother always taught me to respect my elders.”

The brunette took a step towards her then stopped “You know what I don’t have time for this. If you see my loser husband tell him I went to L.A. and won’t be back until tomorrow. Jenny is off today so you’re on your own for dinner!” she spat walking out the door.

*******

Spike rolled over and groaned. His head was pounding and his mouth felt like it had been stuffed with raw cotton. As he sat up he became aware of the fact that he was naked and sticky. He picked up the scrap of lace from beside him, brought it to his nose and inhaled… Buffy. His cock hardened instantly. He remembered entering his room last night, stripping off his clothes and urgently stoking himself to completion.

Spike rose off the bed and went into the adjoining bathroom for a shower. As the hot water beat down on his tired body, images of the night before flooded his mind. I’m a monster he told himself. He had practically forced himself on her. He had to stay way from her!

After his shower Spike dressed in a pair of sweatpants, stripped his bed and put on a set of satin black sheets. He debated throwing Buffy’s ripped, lace thong away but couldn’t do it. Stuffing them under is pillow he walked to his desk and opened his laptop.

Writing had always been an outlet for Spike. When he was in college he had some short stories published in some local magazines and even dreamed of writing for a living. However Cordelia had convinced him to try photography and with the connections her father had, his career had taken off. He was so engrossed in his writing he almost missed the soft knock at the door.

Wonderful he thought figuring it was probably Cordelia. Swinging open the door about to tell his wife to bugger off, he froze when he saw Buffy standing there. She had on a short jean miniskirt and a red tank top. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail and her soft lips were painted red. She held up the two boxes she was carrying “I brought a peace offering, pizza and hot wings” she shrugged. “Can I come in?”

Spike didn’t move “Um, that’s probably not a good idea, Cordelia…”

“Is in L.A. until tomorrow and with Jenny not here… I figured you and I were on our own for dinner..,” Buffy said barging past him. She set the food on the small table beside his bed. “I brought napkins and plates, oh and I hope you like pepperoni and mushroom.” She turned to see him still standing at the door “well are you going to stand there all day or come eat?” she said plopping down on his bed.

Spike was stunned speechless, running a hand through his gelled hair. He walked towards the bed, intentionally leaving the door open. Buffy sensed his hesitancy “Listen Spike, I just think we have both been pretty shitty to each other and I thought maybe we could start over, maybe be friends.

Before Spike could stop himself he replied “We’ll never be friends.”

Clearly stung by his word, Buffy decided to keep her cool “Fine maybe not friends, but can we just try to eat some pizza without killing each other?”

After stuffing themselves with pizza, chicken wings and beer, they were both laying back on Spike’s bed watching comedy on TV. Buffy was giggling feeling slightly buzzed from the two beers she’d consumed. “This is kinda nice, you know in a… beats sitting in my room by myself, kind of way” she snickered.

Spike rolled over on his side to look at the teen “Why aren’t you with your friends tonight?”

Buffy remained on her back, now looking up at the ceiling. “I didn’t feel like going out tonight.”

Spike lay on his side and continued to study her. She was beautiful, he sighed to himself. He had been unsuccessfully fighting an erection all evening. She bloody young enough to be your daughter, he chided himself. “Listen pet, I’m kind of knackered, I think its time for you to toddle off so I can get some kip.”

‘Whooda whata huh?” Buffy asked not understanding a word he had said.

Spike chuckled God she is adorable “I’m tired, I think you should go.”

Buffy was suddenly a bundle of nerves. This was it, if she was going to make her move, she had to do it now. “Oh” she said quietly as she climbed off the bed. She glanced back to look at Spike. He was sitting on the other side of the bed, with his back to her and his elbows were propped on his knees. Just channel your inner Faith, she told herself.

Spike needed a cigarette. He was sitting on the bed when her heard the door close. He breathed a sigh of relief, until he heard a click. He stood up and turned around only to come face to face with her, She hadn’t left…in fact she had locked the door. “Buffy what are you…?”

Buffy held up her hand and stalked towards him, appearing more confident than she felt. “What you said last night about …teaching me,” Buffy started.

Spike just stood there his heart was pounding and his cock was standing at attention. “Buffy I…” he rasped, but was stopped short as the blonde closed the distance between them and placed a finger to his lips. “I know what you think, but I’m not a little girl. I don’t have any romantic notions about us having some warm, fuzzy relationship. You’re married and I love someone else.” she declared moving even closer to him. “Teach me Spike.”

He knew he should speak, he should tell her all the reasons it couldn’t happen. He could go to jail! He was married to her mother’s boss, but he couldn’t seem to will the words to form.
She leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips. He finally managed to squeak out a weak protest “you should go.” Unfortunately as he spoke his hands betrayed him as they reached for her hips to pull her closer.

Buffy’s confidence grew. She snaked a hand between them, reached into his sweatpants and grasped his erection. Spike screwed his eyes tightly shut “Fuck!”

“I don’t really think you want me to leave” the blond smiled as she began to slowly pump his cock.

His conscience was silenced as her hot, little hands pumped his aching length. Surrendering to his hunger, Spike pulled her tank top out of her skirt and over her head. Tossing the garment aside he began peppering kisses down her neck and gently swirled his tongue around her lace covered nipples, causing her to gasp and thrust her chest out to give him better access. Dropping to his knees he roughly yanked down her skirt causing her button to fly across the room, but neither blond seemed to notice or care.

Spike reached his hands around, grabbing a hold of Buffy’s round, firm bottom and forcefully pulled her sodden, lace covered mound to his face. When be began to lightly nip and bite at the drenched material she began to buck and moan “MNNAAH God Spike.”


Growling he tore her thong down and plunged his tongue in her dripping pussy. She tastes like bloody peaches Spike moaned as he greedily licked her from bottom to top. Buffy knew if it weren’t for the bruising hold Spike had on her bottom, she would have fallen to the floor. Sensations like she had never felt before ripped through her body as his expert tongue began to thrust into her hot center.

Spike gently moved Buffy to the side of the bed, carefully pushing her to lie back. Kneeling before her, spreading open her outer lips and gently tapped her swollen bud with the tip of his tongue, causing Buffy to cry out. “Tell me what you want, kitten” Spike demanded in a low, husky voice.

Buffy thrust her hips of the bed “Please…please Spike, I .need..” she begged.

“Need what luv, this?” Spike asked tapping his tongue harder on her throbbing clit.”

“Oh God yes! That…I need that!” Buffy cried.

Spike, satisfied with her answer, thrust his tongue deep in her tight channel, as he fiercely stroked her pulsing nubbin with his thumb. Buffy grabbed the back of his head and ground her pussy into his face. Suddenly stars burst in front of her eyes as she cried out in ecstasy “SSSSSPIIIKKKEEE!!”

Spike remained buried between her thighs, lapping at her juices as her body continued to shutter with the aftershocks of her powerful orgasm. When Buffy finally began to recover, she propped up on her elbows and looked at Spike. His hair was messy and his eyes dazed with desired. They were both silent, waiting for the other to make the first move. Buffy scooted back on the bed and rolled to her side facing Spike.

For a moment he just watched her, but when she gently patted the bed beside her, he began a predatory crawl up the bed and pounced on top of her. Her giggles quickly turned into moans as he attacked her mouth and pressed he erection against her thigh. When Buffy began to push down his sweatpants, Spike quickly lifted himself to help her.

He latched onto her breasts, nipping and sucking her rosy nipples “Such perfect titties” he murmured

His hand dipped down to slowly insert his finger in her tight pussy. “God kitten, so hot, you’re gonna burn me alive” Buffy whimpered with loss when he removed his hand. Spike rolled on top of her gently nudging her legs open to settle himself between them. He rubbed his thick cock back and forth across her slippery folds. Buffy began to keen and wiggle her hips to increase the friction.

They both stilled as he positioned the head of his cock at her entrance. “Fuck” Spike said suddenly sounding irritated.

“What’s wrong?” Buffy asked timidly, scared she had done something wrong.

“I need to get a condom from upstairs” Spike announced starting to pull away, but Buffy held tight.

“I’m on the pill” Buffy quickly confessed. Spike debated for a minute. He had not had sex without a condom since he was eighteen, even with Cordelia who was deathly afraid of getting pregnant. He knew he should still go, but she was so hot and wet, he found himself nodding in agreement.

Spike lowered his head and gently covered her mouth with his. As their kisses became more passionate and aggressive, he slowly inched inside of her. His eyes went wide and he abruptly broke their kiss when he felt her barrier.

“Buffy?” he croaked feeling both shocked and confused. She was a virgin! The thought had never really crossed his mind. He couldn’t do this. Even as vile and soulless as he had become, even he had his limits, and yet his cock was still rock, hard pushed barely inside her entrance. “Please Spike don’t stop” Buffy whispered her voice sounded low and desperate.

Spike screwed his eyes shut his resolve shattered “It’s gonna hurt at first kitten” he relented, proceeding only when Buffy nodded.

He began once again to slowly pushing inside her tight quim. Deciding it was best just to get it over with he pulled back and thrust himself inside tearing through the thin membrane. Buffy cried out in pain, feeling as if she had been split in two. Spike placed his forehead to hers whispering words of comfort, forcing himself to stay painfully still as her virginal channel squeezed his aching member. Finally after what felt like forever, the pain started to subside.

Buffy could feel Spike’s hardened cock stretching her, and she tentatively raised her hips. When he felt her moving Spike slowly began to inch in and out, “Bloody hell, kitten you’re so tight. You feel so fucking good.”

Encouraged by his words, Buffy slowly started to match his movements, raising her hips to meet his. As their tempo sped up Spike began kneading her breasts, lightly pinching her nipples. When he felt her walls begin to flutter, he changed positions slightly so his pelvic bone ground into her clit with every thrust. “That’s right pet, I want to feel you come all over my cock, just let it go.”

As if on command, Buffy’s walls clamped down. She screamed his name as her body quaked in orgasm. Her spasming pussy squeezed his cock mercifulessly as he continued pounding into her, letting out a primal roar as he shot his seed deep inside of her.

As the fog began to clear from his mind, he wasn’t ready to leave her warm pulsing core. He rolled them over threw a lazy arm around her and drifted off to sleep.



AN* I hope everyone is still reading. I noticed there were fewer reviews last chapter! I hope it’s not getting boring. Let me know.