Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you for everyone who has reviewed. Sorry to be so needy, but this is my first Spuffy AU All Human so I just wanted to make sure I was on track. Thank you to whoever nominated me at the Spark and Burn Awards for best fantasy and best new author! As always thanks to Ashley, my beta for keeping me on track!
Buffy awoke with the feeling of warm breath on her neck and something large and hard nestled in the cleft of her bottom. She smiled remembering the events of the previous night. After their amazing first encounter, they had fallen asleep still entwined. Sometime during the night she was awaken by Spike’s hands guiding her hips as he began moving his hardened length in and out of her. Moaning, she drove harder onto his throbbing cock. As their movements became frenzied, he flipped them over and continued ramming forcefully into her. Snaking a hand between them, Spike rolled and pinched her swollen clit between his nimble fingers, causing an orgasm to rip violently through Buffy’s body, as Spike exploded in his own release.

“MMMM” she murmured, aroused by the images of their previous coupling. Buffy pressed her bottom back against Spike’s hardened cock. He moaned pulling her closer as he began rocking his hips grinding against her. “Morning” Buffy whispered.

Spike immediately sat up looking panicked. “Fuck! What time is it?”

“It’s only eight fifteen, why?” Buffy asked.

“You’ve got to get out of here, Giles and Jenny will be here soon.” he demanded as he scampered out of bed.

Buffy was a little stung and irritated by his dismissal. “Chill out Spike! They aren‘t even supposed to be here for another forty five minutes!”

Spike gathered up her clothes and threw them to her on the bed. “Listen Buffy, no one can know about last night. No one!”

Buffy was fuming “Well gee Spike I guess that blows my plans for the full page ad in the L.A. Times.” she spat sarcastically.

Spike advanced toward her “I mean it Buffy, not even Faith.” he warned running a hand through his unruly curls. “Fuck, I never should have let this happen.” he muttered to himself as he pulled on his jeans.

Buffy’s eyes filled with tears, but she refused to let him see her cry. Quickly putting on her clothes, she jutted her chin out “Don’t worry Spike, we can just forget this ever happened!” she yelled slamming the door as the left.

Spike walked to the table beside his bed, grabbed his cigarettes and sat down on his bed. "Forget it happened she says," like that’s bloody likely. It was no secret really that he was not faithful to Cordelia, though if she knew she never mentioned it. Spike always followed certain rules he had set for himself long ago, last night he had broken three of those rules. He hadn’t worn a condom, he had sex with someone other than his wife at his home, and he had spent the night with her. He had to end this now, before he got himself in serious trouble.
*************************

As the water beat down on her sore muscles, Buffy felt very conflicted. Last night had been amazing. She had honestly felt as if Spike had felt that way too, now she felt like it had just been another ‘fuck’ to him. Not that she expected anything of him, I mean she had told him that, but she certainly didn’t expect him to throw her out of his room either. Well if that was the way he felt, there certainly wouldn’t be a repeat of last night, no matter how good it felt.


After her shower Buffy decided to sit out by the pool so she quickly put on in her favorite pink bikini, grabbed a towel and headed out the door.

“Buffy honey is that you?” she heard Jenny call.

“Yeah Jenny I’m headed out to the pool” Buffy responded not wanting to face the woman.

“Can you come in the kitchen for a minute?” Jenny requesting.

Letting out a sigh, Buffy walked down the hall into the kitchen. Her heart leapt in her throat when she saw Spike was sitting at the bar eating his breakfast. Jenny offered her a warm smile. “I made a big breakfast for everyone and I was hoping you would have some.”

“Oh thanks Jenny, but I’m not too hungry” Buffy replied trying not to look at the blond who was staring directly at her.

“If I send you home to your mother all skin and bones, Joyce will have my hide now you have to eat something” Jenny demanded.

“Okay I will have some toast” Buffy relented.

Xander and Giles walked into the kitchen arguing about some sporting event. When Xander spotted Buffy he smiled “Hey Buffster you made quite an impression on old Riley, you were all he talked about the whole time we played pool last night!”

Buffy glanced at Spike who was now glaring at Xander.
‘This could be fun’ Buffy thought to herself. “Really he talked about me?” Buffy asked batting her eyelashes.

“Talked about you? More like rambled on endlessly! He kept asking me all these questions about what you liked and I kept telling him we had only met last week. I told him just to call and ask you out already.”

“Oh Buffy, I’ve met Riley, he is handsome” Jenny gushed.

Spike snorted at Jenny’s statement. Buffy smiled at his reaction “I agree Jenny! He is a hottie.”

“A hottie? Mr. White bread, all-American-farm-boy?” Spike snapped.

“William, that’s not very nice. He seems like a nice young man and poor Buffy is probably bored to tears hanging around all of us old geezers” Jenny announced.

“Oi, I’m not old!” Spike defended.

Buffy giggled, “You’re right Jenny, no offense but things have been pretty boring around here. It would be nice to get out and have some fun.” Buffy said glancing at Spike with an evil smirk on her face. “Well I’m off to the pool!” Buffy stated making sure she swayed her hips as she walked away.


Spike was enraged. After the little scene in the kitchen he had stormed down the stairs muttering to himself. "Bloody bint, thinks she can play her little high school games with me. Like I give a fuck if she goes out with that git. No fun! She certainly sounded like she was havin’ fun when she was screaming my name."


*********************


The warm heat of the sun felt like a caress on her skin. As she rubbed her suntan oil slowly over her long golden legs, she let out a soft moan when she reached her upper thighs. Jeez I’m turning into a perv she thought to herself, but she couldn’t help it, she was aroused. Even though she was still a little sore, she wanted nothing more than to slip her hand down the front of her bikini bottoms and relieve the ache.


She was so caught up in her thoughts, she didn’t immediately notice the shadow blocking her sun. She opened her eyes to be met with furious blue ones. “We need to talk.”

This was so not what she needed right now. “We already said everything we needed to this morning.” she retorted.

“No we didn’t, and we are going to talk… now!” He insisted.

Buffy rolled her eyes “No! Go away!” she replied dismissing him with her hand.

Spike looked around quickly then bent down grabbing Buffy off the chair, slung her over his shoulder and headed through the garden, towards the side of the house.

Buffy could not believe his gall. “Put me down you son of a bitch.” she screamed beating on his back and kicking her legs trying frantically to get free.

“Oi! Stop fucking kicking me, you stupid bint” Spike swore bringing his hand up to swat Buffy’s ass cheek.

“Eep” she squealed as he stung the bare skin where her bathing suit had ridden up during her struggle.

Once they were on the secluded, far side of the house he set her down next to large grey, stone wall. She narrowed her eyes and shoved him away. “You hit me!”

“I spanked you an’ you deserved it! You’re acting like a bloody spoilt brat!” Spike declared.

“What about you psycho? You didn’t have to go all caveman on me!” Buffy shrieked.

Spike looked at her. Her hair was all messed up, she had fire in her eyes, and her chest was heaving, out of breath from her screaming. Cor, he was hard as nails just by looking at her.

“So, I’m here now, what is so important you…” Buffy never got to finish her sentence, as Spike grabbed her face and covered her mouth with his. When she gasped, he thrust his tongue in her mouth. After protesting momentarily she began to tangle her tongue with his. He grabbed her firm bottom and lifted her against the wall. As she wrapped her legs around his waist, Spike grunted “Oh fuck Buffy, you drive me crazy… want you so much.”

“Then take me” She demanded her voice was low and sultry.
He moved the small material of her top and began to nip and suck her hardened nipples, causing her to buck her hips into his erection. He reached a hand down moving aside her bathing suit stroking her clit “So wet for me! Are you sore, kitten?” Spike panted.

“No” Buffy lied too far gone to care.

Spike nearly came when she unzipped his pants, grabbed his swollen cock and slammed herself down burying it deep in her dripping pussy. He thrust himself up “Fuck, Buffy…got the sweetest, tightest little quim ever. Wanna stay buried in here forever.”

His words set off her orgasm, she began to thrash and spasm around his length as he continued pumping in her one…two…three times “BBBUUUFFFFYYY” then slumping against her as they slid slowly down the wall.

After a few minutes she giggled “Is that what you wanted to talk to me about?” He just chuckled along with her.

Spike helped her straighten her bathing suit and suggested that he go around the front of the house and she go back around to the pool. As he watched her walk away he couldn’t help but smile. With the smile still planted firmly on his face he walked around to the driveway. Just as he reached the driveway he saw Xander helping Cordy out of the car. She spotted him immediately and waved him over.
Bugger it was too late to turn around, so he strolled over to the car. “To what do we owe the pleasure of your visit, Queeny?” Spike bowed sarcastically.

Cordelia quirked an eyebrow “William we need to talk, now!”