[Reviews - 20] LikedPrinter
Summary: **SET IN LONDON 1855**Prince William Mikhalovich Stanislaski has been banished from his home country of Russia and is beginning to pick up his life in London, with the help of his distant cousin, Joyce Summers. When Spike meets Buffy, she is a spitfire 12 year old, with an attitude that anyone can admire. She hates Spike for things that happened to her Step-Mother. But as the years go by and when she sees the kind of man Spike really is, will she be able to stop herself from loving him? And can Spike FINALLY find the peace that he has desperately wanted? **ALL HUMAN** MY FRIST SPUFFY FIC Based off the book "Prince of Dreams" by Lisa Kleypas ***This fic has just been nominated at the Spark and Burn awards for Best AU and me for best new author! Thanks to whomever nominated me! :)****
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 8092 Read: 3371
Published: 01/17/2007 Updated: 01/19/2007

1. Unexpected Help by Jenna [Reviews - 6] Liked (3418 words)
We meet William, Joyce, Hank, Buffy and.... Manny?

2. Unexpected Developments by Jenna [Reviews - 12] Liked (2895 words)
Hello all! Thanks for the reviews on the first chapter! Warms my heart! ::hugs::

So in this chappy, Spike is 28. He is 8 years older than Buffy

3. Questions and Answers by Jenna [Reviews - 2] Liked (1779 words)
Sorry this is so short.. my muse took a break! Thanks for all the feedback, it's awesome!