[Reviews - 34] LikedPrinter
Summary: Summary: Buffy’s already got the blues, and then various incarnations of Spike start mysteriously popping up all over her house. It’s less fun for our girl than you might think.
Rated: PG
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 12714 Read: 17382
Published: 01/27/2007 Updated: 02/13/2007

1. Chapter One by MsClawdia [Reviews - 1] Liked (1453 words)
Author’s Note: Thanks so much to Kar for her fabulous beta work an encouragement. Thank you to Barb and zanthinegirl for all the advice. I think this version has legs.

2. Chapter Two by MsClawdia [Reviews - 0] (1163 words)
Author’s Note: Thanks so much to Kar for her fabulous beta work an encouragement. This chapter introduces a Spike that might be a little familiar to constant readers.

3. Chapter Three by MsClawdia [Reviews - 5] Liked (1100 words)
Author’s Note: Thanks so much to Kar for her wonderful beta work and encouragement.

4. Chapter Four by MsClawdia [Reviews - 8] Liked (1596 words)
Author’s Note: Big thanks again to my fabu beta, Kar and to all of you who are reading and reviewing. The feedback really is helpful.

5. Chapter Five by MsClawdia [Reviews - 4] Liked (1657 words)
Author’s Note: Thanks to the wonderful Kar for a fast turnaround on the beta job. Thank you to everyone who is reading and reviewing, and to zanthinegirl and Herself for recommending my story to others. You’re all making me very glad I didn’t give up on this idea. I hope folks will like this chapter as well.

6. Chapter Six by MsClawdia [Reviews - 1] Liked (1786 words)
Author’s Note: Thanks to Kar and my readers for all your support. Feedback is very much appreciated.

7. Chapter Seven by MsClawdia [Reviews - 4] Liked (1340 words)
Author’s Note: Sorry for the delay between chapter. Thanks to Kar for the beta job and to my readers for all their great comments. This one’s a short one. I hope to get the next part ready over the weekend.

8. Chapter Eight by MsClawdia [Reviews - 4] Liked (1321 words)
Author’s Note: And so I begin to wind things down. Thanks to Kar for her beta work and to all my readers and reviewers. Feedback is always appreciated.

9. Chapter Nine by MsClawdia [Reviews - 7] Liked (1298 words)
Author’s Note: So it ends. Big thanks to Kar for her beta work and advice, to my readers and reviewers, to herself for reccing this story, and to the Barbs for their advice and encouragement without which I would have given up on this story. Also, wasn’t there an arc in Moonlighting where Maddie had a miscarriage, complete with a shmoopy scene where they’re trapped in an elevator while ‘Be My Baby’ plays over the speakers? Maybe that’s why my brain conjured up ‘Addison’ for David’s last name. Now, on with the story…