Author's Chapter Notes:
come on folks review. If you read it please leave a review. it helps the typing fingers
William,
Will you please tell Harmony that the bleach has spread to what little brain she had and that I can talk to you!! Please phone me back tonight when you’re free. I miss you…
Buffy







My darling William,
Sorry for being a bitch on the phone, but Harmony is driving me scatty. It was wonderful speaking to you and yes, I’ll be in London next week. I usually stay at The Dorchester, I’ll be bringing Dawn with me as she needs stuff for school, but I’ll get a double suite so that won’t be problem. We’ll be shopping and I have booked tickets for the Palladium for the Saturday night. I would love to come to the gig on Friday, could you organise an extra ticket for Dawn? Back stage passes would be fantastic. It will be great to see all the gang again. I’m not going to tell Dawn about the tickets to see you; the surprise will do her more good.
Love you always
Buffy
Ps any chance of an extra ticket, Dawn wants her friend Janice to come as well.







Dear Xander,
When I was going through Mom’s stuff I found an old photo of our dads when they were on the lifeboat. I have blown it up and framed it. I thought it would remind you of good times. It is also meant as Thanks for all the help you have given me over the last few months.

I thought that we could get together for a drink next week. Its coming up on the anniversary of the accident and I thought we could remember Henry and your real Dad together. The RNLI want to do a memorial this year for The Traymour Disaster. I have said OK from me but they need your OK as well. They want to hold a service in the church. So let me know how you feel and I’ll do the work for it. Its what I’m good at after all.

They also want to do an article for the papers as a fitting tribute. I have said I’ll give them details, if you OK it, so they won’t go digging around too much.

Anyway back to business.

Could you do me a favour and start to get ready to change the locks on the staff rooms, especially the offices. DON’T TELL Travers what you’re up to. Sam and Riley have dug up so much dirt on the weasel that he’s OUT. Seems he’s been skimming the accounts. No wonder we had trouble meeting some of the bills last year. I have a friend coming over, Anya. She studied business at Sunnydale and is a dab hand at making a profit. She’ll be taking over as assistant business manager for the estate, giving me a hand. Could you collect her from the airport on Friday? She’s coming in at about 1pm.

See you soon
Buffy






Dear Mr Doyle.
I am given to understand that your magazine wishes to do a feature on the Traymour Lifeboat Disaster. As one of the ‘Orphans’ of that dreadful night I have been asked to fill you in on the more personal details.

As I am sure you are aware, Traymour village has had a lifeboat since 1824.

In April 1990 the Lady of Hope, a Tyne class lifeboat, was called out in one of the worst storms on record. 90mile an hour plus winds, 75-foot waves and pitch black. The tanker they had been called to having lost its engine due to flooding. They fought to get towlines aboard for about 2 hours when a particularly bad wave hit the tanker and it crashed into the lifeboat. All 8 crew were lost, leaving six widows and seven or eight orphans. The difference in the numbers is due to the fact that Lady Summers was seven and a half months pregnant at the time of the accident. Dawn was born two days later, the shock of the tragedy having sent my mother, Lady Summers, into early labour. The baby being a girl meant that I became Lady Traymour at six years old.

The new lifeboat went ‘on station’ within a couple of weeks, the standby crew taking her over.

The other orphans were:

Alexander Harris, son of Dan Harris, Coxswain of the Lady of Hope

Tara McKay

Lady Elizabeth and Lady Dawn Summers

Richard, Michael and Rose Sinclair

Mary Stewart

Mrs Sinclair moved to be close to her family in Glasgow.

Mary Stewart is still living on the estate with her mother. I believe she is about to open her own teashop later this year.

Tara McKay’s mother died a few years after the disaster when Tara was fifteen, so Tara moved into the castle with us.

Alexander Harris’ mother remarried and moved to Carlisle. She was visited by Lady Summers in the spring of 1991. Lady Summers found the flat in a dreadful state, and Xander (as he was known) living in terror.

Mrs Fox, as she was now known, indulged in alcohol and drugs to excess. There were also countless men in and out of her life, most of whom were unkind to Xander. She was persuaded to sign over custody of Xander so he and I were raised together. Mrs Fox did 4 years in jail for child endangerment, and drugs offences.

All this is public record, but I would appreciate it greatly if you didn’t raise too many ghosts for those of us left behind.

There is a memorial to the crew in the churchyard, and a service is to be held in April to mark the 15th anniversary of the disaster.

All the widows and orphans were well taken care of financially by the RNLI.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me again.

Lady Elizabeth Summers.








Mr. Quentin Travers,
Neither I nor the estate of Traymour require your services any longer. If you try to enter the grounds again you will be removed by the police. My solicitors, Wolfram and Hart, will be contact shortly to arrange the return of our personal belongings. I understand that the police have already contacted you about the missing monies from our accounts.
Yours
Lady Elizabeth Summers, Lady Traymour




XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX