Author's Chapter Notes:
Well, my muse has gone into overdrive and produced installment four way ahead of schedule!! I hope you enjoy :D

Another big thanks to all those who have reviewed so far, I really appreciate the comments and the feedback!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
banner by the lovely vampgirly

He stood quickly and ducked out of the room, not giving any thought to the fact he was still only dressed in a towel. Get a grip you bloody ponce.

Returning only minutes later with a cup of ice, he went into the bathroom to get a washcloth. Without a word he knelt at her feet once more. Those few minutes had given him time to regroup his thoughts and give himself a shake. He wasn’t looking for a relationship, he wasn’t interested in women right now and he sure as hell wasn’t looking to have a fling with one of the maid’s. The whole situation was absurd. After writing it off to not having a wank for a few days, he felt more than happy that he could tend to her bruised knee without embarrassing himself.

Buffy’s sobs had quieted to snuffles now as she peered at him curiously through her misty eyes. His hair was all fluffed up, half dry after his shower. The shape of his shoulders and the strength evident in the tight muscles in his arms made her breath catch. Such a beautiful man. She had never had these reactions to Angel, this sheer lust and need. It was foreign to her and she wasn’t quite sure how to deal with it but she knew that she was in dangerous territory.

He wrapped some ice cubes in the washcloth and twisted it tight into a makeshift ice pack.

Holding it to her knee, he took great care to avoid making contact with her skin – the mistake he made before but refused to make again. He’d fix her up and then send her packing. Sod the cleaning.

She groaned. His body shuddered at the sound, his reaction uncontrollable. Under the towel, his cock swelled causing the towel to rub torturously over his length. He looked up at her, trying to regain focus.

“Does that hurt, pet?”

“No, it’s helping. The throbbing is – less. Thank you.”

“My pleasure. Here, you hold it right there whilst I go find some clothes.” He stood hastily, intent on escaping from her before he did something he’d regret.

Instead, Buffy found herself faced with the evidence of his undoubted attraction to her. Subconsciously, she licked her lips as her eyes flicked up to meet his. The crystal blue pools darkened to the colour of night sky, his chest heaving with the pressure of trying to restrain himself from pushing her back onto the bed and ramming into her until she screamed his name.

She opened her mouth but before she could even form any words, he was on her, attacking her lips with little nips and licks. He was a starved man, greedily drawing her closer desperate to feel her body against his naked flesh.

Her own need threatened to overcome her as she clutched at him, her fingers tugging at his hair as he threw his weight over her, causing her to fall back onto the bed. The skirt of her uniform had slid up her thighs, the damp towel the only shred of material separating him from the warmth between her legs. She whimpered as she felt him push his bulge persistently against her, her hips automatically rising to meet his frenzied thrusts.

Never before had she felt so aroused in her entire life. She had no idea that a man could make her feel this good… this… womanly. By tying herself to Angel for so long, she had foregone any right to expect to be pleasured, instead accepting her duty to pleasure him. And now, it was like the whole world had taken on a different colour. The realization that a man, a man as beautiful as William would be able to, let alone want to stir these wonderful feelings deep inside her… But that doesn’t make this right. This makes me just as bad as Angel.

William, lost to his own want suddenly found himself being rolled across the bed as Elizabeth jumped away from him like she had been scalded.

“We cant – I mean, I can’t do this.” She backed away from him, hands raised as though to ward him off.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to, I wasn’t…” He ran his hands through his hair, rested his elbows on his knees and dropped his head into his palms.

“Me either. It’s not that I don’t – but we don’t know anything about each other and there are…”

“A million reasons why we shouldn’t do this.” He finished for her, tilting his head to look up at her as she stood before him, now shifting from foot to foot and wringing her hands. He stood then, stepping to her.

She waved her hands out again, backing away further.

“Look, you must think I’m a right perv. I mean, you’re an employee for gods sake and here you are cleaning my suite and I just bleeding jump on you like that.”

“No, no. I mean, sure I was a little surprised… but it wasn’t.. well, it wasn’t unwelcome. But like you say, there are a million reasons why…”

“I know. Yeah.”

They stood together, awkward and unsure of what to do next. Her eyes travelled the room, searching for a focus that wasn’t his torso. They failed miserably.

“Right, well, I’m going to get dressed… Because this towel really isn’t helping.”

“Erm. No, it really isn’t.” She blushed. “I’m going to clean this suite and then..”

“No, no cleaning. You need to get that knee rested up before it balloons to the size of a football.”

She nodded, as they both stood once more in silence. If she didn’t leave now, she’d never leave. “I’ll be going then.” It came out almost as a whisper.

Her words curled around him, his gut clenching at the thought of never seeing this woman again. “How are you fixed tomorrow?”

“Pardon?”

“I mean work wise. Have the agency got more work lined up for you? I mean, I know Willow will be back and everything but we could sure use the extra pair of hands to help get things back on track. And I really don’t want you to leave here tonight with a bad impression of the place. And of me.”

“I don’t think that is such a good idea.”

“Please, have a think about it ok?” His eyes bored into her, pleading.

“Ok.” Her eyes dropped.

He nodded then glanced back down at his towel. “Oh yeah, clothes.”