[Reviews - 83] LikedPrinter
Summary: William is a co-owner of a super successful hotel and Buffy is a scorned woman seeking revenge on the man who did her wrong. When their paths cross, things become more complicated than either of them ever thought possible.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No
Word count: 14137 Read: 15373
Published: 02/11/2007 Updated: 12/07/2007

1. What I'm Looking For by indigoskies [Reviews - 10] Liked (2443 words)
Well, I'm not too sure where this came from but this first chapter pretty much wrote itself. I'm putting it out there to see if it's something that people would like to read more of!

Angel does feature in this story but this is a Spuffy tale through and through so please stick with it!

2. My Way by indigoskies [Reviews - 8] Liked (2088 words)
Thank you so much for the reviews on the first chapter! I'm so glad you wanted to read more :D In fact, you spurred me on to write this tonight so I hope you enjoy the next installment!!!

3. The Way Out by indigoskies [Reviews - 9] Liked (1148 words)
Thank you to everyone for the wonderful feedback!! I hope you're all still enjoying this as much I'm enjoying writing it!

4. The Words... by indigoskies [Reviews - 8] Liked (1156 words)
Well, my muse has gone into overdrive and produced installment four way ahead of schedule!! I hope you enjoy :D

Another big thanks to all those who have reviewed so far, I really appreciate the comments and the feedback!!

5. A Way To Live by indigoskies [Reviews - 12] Liked (1412 words)
Yes, I know it's been a long time since I updated this one but RL has kicked my ass this last couple of months causing my muse to head for the hills. But, today, I chained him up, spanked him a little and this is what he came up with! Updates will be regular now :D A big thanks to all those who have left such lovely reviews - I just hope you like this chapter and you're still interested in William and 'Elizabeth'. Comments and feedback would be greatly appreciated by the muse :)

6. You by indigoskies [Reviews - 13] Liked (2418 words)
I was originally intending to split this out into two chapters but I thought I'd post this as a bumper chapter as a thank you to those of you who have left such lovely and encouraging reviews. They really do keep the muse happy! I'm so glad you're still enjoying this as much as I'm enjoying writing it.

7. A Hangover Cure by indigoskies [Reviews - 11] Liked (1147 words)
Again, thank you so much for all your positive reviews! They are doing wonders for the muse :) The updates may be a little far apart but I'm really enjoying writing this story - and it's all down to you guys! I hope this chapter is as well received as the previous ones :) *hugs*

8. The Light in the Darkness by indigoskies [Reviews - 7] Liked (1201 words)
Thank you all for the wonderful reviews you have left so far, I can't tell you how happy I am that you're still enjoying this!! I had writers block on this for a while but today, my muse went mad in the sandpit so I do hope you enjoy this as much as the previous chapters.

9. My One True Love by indigoskies [Reviews - 5] Liked (1124 words)