Author's Chapter Notes:
*Warning* Again im telling you took take heed of the warnings on this story. this chapter has graphic rape in it and if you dont want to read it then dont.

Thanks for all the reviews though:D
Spike stood in the room nervously pacing back and fore biting his lip. He didn’t know if he could do this. He had had dozens of undercover jobs he that he had had to do disturbing things for but training a girl to be a sex slave? He wasn’t sure he could come out of this without turning into something he didn’t want to be. He glanced up at Parker and grimaced at the obvious excitement on the boys face. How could someone be so happy to be doing this to another human being. He was torn out of his thoughts however by the door being thrown open and a tiny girl being thrown into the room followed by Angel. Spike already frazzled nerves took another beating when he really took a look at the girl.

She was young. Spike wouldn’t be surprised if she was under 20. As soon as she stood up and her eyes scanned the room Spike knew why Angel had chosen this one has his favourite. The others in the house were all so stunning they could easily have been models but this one…she was breathtaking. She had flowing blonde hair that shone like gold under the light, her large tear filled eyes where strikingly bright and her lips were positively sinful. She moved backwards as if trying to get away from them and Spike noticed just how small she was too. She couldn’t have been that much taller than 5 foot and moved so gracefully she reminded Spike of a pixie.

“s'il vous plaît permettre moi aller à la maison.”

Spike’s eyebrows shot up when he heard her babbling in French and turned to look at Angel in question.
“We picked her up from the South of France. Her name is Elizabeth Summers, she’s 18.” Angel said simply looking down at his watch disinterestedly.
“I’ve got to go back to the house, i’ve got business to attend to. Good luck.”
And with that Angel swept out of the room shutting it behind him. As soon as the door was shut Parker moved towards Elizabeth with lust practically rolling off him.

No wonder Angel wanted this one to himself. Cant believe I get a go at her first.” Parker grinned.
He kept moving closer until Elizabeth was now huddled in the corner looking at him fearfully. She reminded Spike of a trapped animal and he stepped forward to stop Parkers approach but caught himself at the last moment and took a seat on the large table instead. Parker knelt down in front of Elizabeth and stroked a gentle hand down the side of Elizabeth’s face. She turned her head slightly to look at him in confusion. Why was he being so gentle with her? Spike looked on curiously wondering what Parker was up to.
“Spike do you know any French?” Parker asked not taking is eyes away from Elizabeth.
“A little.”
“How do I ask her name?” Parker asked.
“Its Elizabeth, Angel just said.” Spike said in confusion.
“Just tell me.”
“ce qui est votre nom?” Spike mumbled.

As soon as the words were spoken Elizabeth’s head snapped to Spike’s with a bit of hope shining through and Spike shifted uncomfortably under her gaze.
“ce qui est votre nom?” Parker repeated although his pronunciation was much worse than Spike’s Elizabeth still knew what they were asking.
“Je m’appelle Elizabeth Summers mond mes amis appelez-moi Buffy.”
“What she say?”

This time Parker turned to look at Spike eagerly and Spike could see a much more excited look in his eye than even before and that worried him beyond belief.
“Urm…im not sure. Something bout friends and urm…her nickname is Buffy. I think that’s what she meant.” Spike shrugged.
Parker turned back to the much more relaxed Buffy and smiled warmly at her.
“I’m gunna fuck you so hard you wont ever be able to walk straight.”
Spike had to think twice if he even heard right. The words were spoken so lovingly and comfortingly that the crudeness of the sentence made no sense but when he saw Buffy’s guard drop he realised what parker was dong. Getting her to be more relaxed trusting them a bit before going in for the kill. He couldn’t help the wave of resentment go through him when he saw Buffy smile a little at her soon to be tormentor and in that moment Spike had never hated the prick so much.

One minute Buffy’s face had a worried but much more comfortable look on her face but the next second Parked raised hand came flying down knocking the unsuspecting girls head into the wall. Spike winced at the loud crack that accompanied the hit and watched as Parker quickly lifted the girl and carried her over to where Spike was sitting. He laid her out on the table next to him and Spike stared down at her in sympathy. Her eyes were wide and dazed probably from the blow to the head and a thin trickle of blood flowed from a tiny cut in her hairline. Parker laid her out so her ass was right on the edge of the table and her legs dangled over and Spike could sense the girls disorientation.

Without opening one button on the girls shirt Parker ripped the material away revealing two of the prettiest tits Spike had ever seen and a flat toned stomach. Her body was absolutely perfect, despite her small frame her breasts were round and full topped of with pink nipples and the rest of her was lean but had curves in all the right places. Spike was so transfixed staring at her he forgot what was going on for a second and he was pulled out of his trance by parker tugging on his arm.

“I know she’s a godsend okay but try to focus. You’ll get your turn. Look hold her down for a minute while I go get some stuff.” Parker laughed striding over to the rack and picking up and studying the tools he wanted to use. Spike looked nervously between Parker and the woman laying on the table uneasily and when he saw her attempting to get up he moved forward gripping her wrists and holding them down to the table. The position meant his crotch was pressed against hers and his upper body was slightly bent over the table as he held her down. And as soon as Buffy noticed this she began to flail around helplessly crying out and sobbing at what she guessed was about to happen to her.

Spike just stood there torn between letting her go and blowing his cover or doing his job. He knew that if he didn’t do his job then it would be more than just Buffy who would be affected and he went onto autopilot effectively cutting off his feelings, beliefs and his morals and replacing it with a cold hard shell.
“silence!” He growled effectively stopping her struggling and she stared up at him in surprise.
Her eyes met his for the first time and they stared at each other in silence. Her hazel eyes looked into his blue ones curiously. There was something in his eyes that wasn’t in the other vile man’s ones and she felt a funny feeling go through her. There wasn’t time to figure out what it was however as she felt cold metal clip around her wrists and her eyes widened once more as she began to buck up trying to get away again.

Spike stepped back when Parker had handcuffed her and watched silently as Parker looped a chain around the cuffs and tied it to a loop that was attached to the end of the table. He then bent down and pulled something out from under the table. Spike didn’t realise what they were for a second and when he did he felt his stomach churn. They were stirrups very much like a gynaecologists table would have that were designed to keep the legs spread and he watched with baited breath as Parker tied Buffy’s feet to them. She was only wearing a skirt and in her position the skirt had fallen up around her waist exposing her pink panties.

“Now tell me that aint a pretty sight!” Parked chuckled.
“Oh Dieu! Arrêter!” She sobbed when she felt her skirt get ripped from her, followed by her underwear. This couldn’t be happening to her. It’s a nightmare just a nightmare it wasn’t real.
Spike gulped slowly when he saw her completely exposed and felt a wave of guilt when he felt his dick twitch.

Please no. God im sick.

Parker smirked down at the terrified girl and stood between her spread legs bending down and licking at her nipple watching it as it hardened under his tongue. He grabbed the nipple clamps he had picked and latched them onto her and she cried out at the cruel grip that was squeezing her. Parker licked her neck loving the shiver of revulsion that ran through her before biting savagely into her neck before standing up straight again. He turned to Spike with a grin holding up something that was mic shaped.
“You know what this is?” Parker asked.
“No.” Spike admonished himself for the raspy tone in his voice.
“It’s a vibrator…just a really high one.” Parker sneered.
Parker saw the confusion flash across his face and smiled knowingly.

“Your wondering why im using something that will feel good right? Well the first lesson im showing this bitch is her body is no longer hers. I control her pain and her pleasure. Nothing hurts a woman more than a forced orgasm Spike. that’s your first lesson.” Parker smiled before turning back to the girl who lay trembling on the bed. She had listened to every word he said but didn’t recognise a word and that’s what scared her more. She saw he had something in his hand and her eyes widened when something cold was pressed against her most intimate place. She began to cry out a load of French again and Parker growled in annoyance slapping her across the face again and tugging on the nipple clamps enjoying the scream of pain he got. He stared down at the girls exposed pussy and his mouth watered.

This was gunna be fun.

He looked into her face and flicked the switch on smiling at the accompanying buzz of the vibrator and the forced cries from the girl.
“Spike come here watch.”
Spike stepped forward slowly and stared down at the sight before him. The thing in Parkers hand was vibrating so much Parker’s hand was shaking and he was running it up and down her pussy occasionally pressing it down hard on her clit, that wasn’t what was the most sight stealing however. And Spikes attention was completely stolen by her face. Her eyes were screwed shut and her head was thrown back an thrashing as she sobbed out her pleasure.

Her legs were trembling and her hands were clenching and unclenching as she tried to fight the feelings coursing through her. Parker pressed down hard on her clit one last time and the scream that tore from her throat was deafening as she flew over the edge. Parker turned his favourite toy off and watched with satisfaction as she cried softly to herself. Her thighs were covered in her own juices, her body was flushed pink and her eyes were glazed over. She was quite a sight. Parker looked at Spike who was standing next to him and frowned slightly. He could see that Spike was sporting a hard on and he was obviously turned on by what he was seeing but Parker could swear he could see something like pity in his eyes but as soon as Spike turned to him there was a cold satisfaction in his eyes that had parker convinced again.

“Time to finish this off then aint it.” Parker said evilly reaching for his belt buckle. Spike closed his eyes for a second and turned back to look at Buffy’s face. He couldn’t watch if he did he knew he was gunna be sick so instead he focused on her face which he didn’t really ant to look at either but he knew Parker would get suspicious if he looked away completely. She still was completely out of it, her head turned to the side and her eyes closed as she gasped for air and his prayers went out to the poor girl. He knew the second she realised what was happening because her eyes snapped open and she stared at him with an obvious shocked look in her eyes.

She tried to lift her head up off the table too watch what parker was doing but her arms were pinned to the table by the handcuffs so she could barely lift her head. She slumped back onto the table again and turned her pleading eyes to Spike again but before she could plead for mercy again a scream was ripped from her and she once again screwed her eyes shut. The answering grunt from Parker was enough of a clue to know what parker had finally done and he watched in disgust as she shook her head back and fore in denial of what was happening to her even as he was thrusting into her.

“Oh holy fuck.”
Spike turned at the shocked whisper form Parker and wished he hadn’t. His dick was covered in blood and Parker stared at him in surprise.
“She’s a virgin!” Parker said in disbelief looking down at the girl in delight.
“Oh this just adds a new level of fun!”