Author's Chapter Notes:
thanks for all the reviews guys:D
Spike stood there in complete horror. Parker had left about twenty minutes ago telling Spike he could have his turn and telling him to take Buffy back to her cell after he was finished with her. Spike had not moved from his spot and just stared at Buffy who still lay on the table. Her tears had dried long ago and she simply lay there now staring blankly at the ceiling.
Spike gulped and moved forward and then stopped again.

This was sick. He had to get a hold of the agency and soon. He couldn’t stay here for 8 weeks. Not after that. Parker was beyond evil and Spike knew now there was no way he was going to do what Parker had. He couldn’t ever do that to another human being.

He stepped forward and look down at her with sympathy. She looked completely broken already and he sighed sadly. He flinched when her head turned to face his and he saw the acceptance in her eyes.
“juste le faire..”
Spike had no clue what she said but he could sense the hopelessness in her voice. She had given up already and he couldn’t blame her. She had just had her virginity cruelly taken from her and been strapped down and tortured.

“Im so sorry luv.” Spike choked out. He saw her look of confusion and he felt something snap he felt the tears burn his eyes and he turned away as tears began to stream down his face. He couldn’t take it. Could he was a prick here he was crying like a baby when the poor girl was still strapped to the table. He rubbed away his tears and turned back to Buffy avoiding her questioning eyes. He went to the bottom of the table and saw her tense up. He looked back at her face and saw the stark fear in her wide eyes and he gulped sadly.

“Im not gunna hurt you luv.” He said quietly untying the rope that held her legs down. She immediately closed her legs and Spike moved back up to the top of the table and unlocked the handcuffs that held her hands down. She immediately stood up and stumbled into the corner sitting down painfully and wrapping her arms around herself obviously trying to cover herself. He looked at her for a second and headed for the door. Parker had said there were supplies just outside the room to clean her up with and he returned with a bowl of warm water, a sponge and some band aids and bandages. When he entered the room again Buffy had not moved and watched him move closer to her fearfully.

“Look pet I need to take care of you okay?” Spike spoke softly trying to soothe her as he stepped closer. Her eyes only widened further however and she started babbling in French again obviously weary of his intentions. He stopped abruptly and bit his lip trying to think back and remember his French lessons.

“je fais des excuses…urm…aide vous.” Spike struggled to explain. He looked at her hoping she understood even a bit of it and seeing the fear start to fade a little he stepped closer kneeling down so he was on the same level as her. He smiled at her hoping to put her at ease and held up the sponge and bowl of water showing her what he wanted to do before dipping the sponge into the bowl. He extended his hand gently to her face not wanting to startle her, she flinched when the sponge came into contact with the cut on her head but she let him do his work without trying to get away and Spike dabbed at the cut gently. He then moved onto the various other cuts that Parker had decided to inflict on her face and he winced himself when he dabbed at her split lip.

“Im so sorry luv. I cant even explain it. But I swear I wont hurt you. Im on your side.” Spike sighed wishing she would understand.
“You…..apologise?”
Spike’s head snapped up when he heard the English spoken words and stared at her in surprise. She still had a very thick French accent but it was no doubt English.
“You…you speak English?” Spike asked in shock.
“little.” She mumbled and he could see she was struggling with just saying that.
“My names Spike.” Spike said holding a hand to his chest indicating himself nd Buffy nodded silently studying him.
“Where…where is…umm…” She trailed off frowning deeply annoyed at herself for not learning better English.
“Where are you?” Spike guessed.
“oui.” She nodded.
“I don’t know Buffy. I think we’re somewhere in America though.” Spike sighed.
Buffy just stared at him blankly clearly saying she had no clue what he was talking about. Spike finished up cleaning her face and gulped when he looked down at her chest where he knew she was also bleeding. He looked back at her face quickly and bit his lip wondering how to word this.
“Im going to….go over…urm there.” He said indicating the other side of the room.
“you.” he said pointing at her.
“Clean the rest of you.” He said clearly again lifting the sponge and gesturing her up and down.
It took Buffy a minute but it soon dawned on her and she nodded slowly watching as he got up and turned his back. He stood staring at the wall and fought the urge to turn around every time she hissed in pain.

“fini” her quiet voice sounded from behind him and he turned to see her sitting there looking up at him with a bowl of pink water besides her he nodded and picked up the bowling putting it on the table and going back to sit by her again.
“pet I need to ask you some things.” He said looking her in the eyes. She frowned and shrugged her.
“j'ai la…. Question.” he said.
She nodded this time and looked at him gravely.
“Why are you here?” he asked.
She frowned before answering.
“I was…..huh…..offered? Man….uhhh work…in America” she tried to explain.
“They offered you a job? Here in America?” Spike asked.
“oui.”
“Who was the man?” Spike asked.
“Uhhh ne pas savoir.” She mumbled.
Spike sighed and looked down at his feet before looking up at her again.
“You have to trust me okay?” Spike said.
“Trust?” She snorted obviously understanding that word and not thinking that was possible.

“I know what happened to you is inexcusable but I want no part in it. I am a police officer working for the FBI Im undercover and I am sorry I had to allow this to happen but I promise I will get you out of here. You cant tell anyone who I am though okay?” He rushed.
Buffy looked at him with wide eyes her mind running a mile a minutes. She had gotten some of it but it didn’t completely make sense.
“you….work FBI….promise?” She muttered out the few words she did understand and looked up at him confusedly.
“I work for the FBI.” Spike repeated pointing at himself.
“I am undercover.” he explained by ducking his head underneath his arms. She looked at him like he was insane for a second before realising what he meant and her eyes widened.

“I promise urrr….vous libérer mond….must be…urm secret.” he said holding a finger to his lips.
She nodded and he was surprised when her eyes filled with tears and she began to sob uncontrollably. He went to place a soft hand to her arm but she flinched and practically jumped away from him. She looked back at him with accusing eyes which made him feel like the prick he was.

“You….why….allow…that man,” She sobbed out and Spike understood why she was crying.
If he was here to help…if he was here with the police…why did he allow her to be put through such hell and he couldn’t agree more with her. He felt unbelievably guilty and he tried to convey that too her through his eyes but she just carried on glaring at him.
He sighed and scratched the back of his head as he tried to think of what he wanted to say in French but he had no clue so instead he just spoke in English and hoped for the best.
“Im sorry. There’s nothing I can do for now. I am as much a prisoner as you so I have to stay. Im supposed to take you to your cell…can you walk?” Spike mumbled.

She looked at him again with a blank look and Spike sighed. He stood up and walked around in front of her then pointed to her. She understood what he was saying but there was no way she was gunna stand up in the nude. She gestured down to herself and shook her head understanding dawned on Spike and he shrugged off his coat handing it to her. He watched as she stood up and saw her wince as she took one step forward.
“Your in pain?” Spike asked stupidly.

Of course she fucking is you idiot she was raped.

She looked at him and nodded slightly gritting her teeth to stop form crying at the pain that radiating from her centre. He steeled himself and moved forward quickly lifting her into his arms and he stood stock still after picking her up waiting for her tense body to relax against him. She stared up at him with terror filled eyes but soon her body went lax and she looked away from him not wanting to look into his pitying eyes.
He carried her out of the room and down the corridor like parker had instructed him to do until he came to a door marker 23.

He pushed it open and found it was like a mini room. There was a single bed in one corner and a book shelf that had a few books on it and then there was a door in the left wall that Spike assumed led to a bathroom. He walked her to the bed and put her down gently onto it. She immediately wrapped herself up in the bed sheet and handed him back his coat and he put it back on before walking to the door not giving her a backwards glance. He was about to open the door when her quiet voice called to him.
“volonté vous retour?”
Spike stopped suddenly and stared at the door for a minute while he thought back to his bit of French training and answered just as quietly.
“Yes. Course I’ll come back.” He replied before walking out of the door locking it behind him.


* * * * * * * * * * *
juste le faire..- just do it
fini-finished