Author's Chapter Notes:
thanks for the reviews hope u enjoy :)
“Spike where's my damn tie!!” Angel bellowed from the living room he stormed into the bedroom and stopped when he saw Spike standing there in his tux looking beyond hot.
He lost the ability to speak and just stopped and gawked at his lover who was grinning at him. He had forgone the hair gel instead leaving it dry naturally curly and the black suit made his bright eyes shine like lasers.
“See something you like honey.” Spike said in a sweet voice batting his eyelids playfully.
Angel didn’t answer and instead stepped forward smashing his lips to Spike’s.
“Hmmm we have to go Angel. We’ll be late for the party,” Spike managed to get out between kisses.
“I don’t care about the stupid party.” Angel groaned when Spike pulled away.
“Hey! Today’s my birthday and I wanted to spend it with you preferably in bed your the one whose dragging me to this works ball so you better care about it cause im loosing out on birthday kisses.” Spike scolded him lifting Angel’s tie up from beneath the bed where he must have thrown it during one of their more desperate sessions and handed it to him. Angel had the decency to look sheepish and looked at Spike with apologetic eyes.
“Im sorry. I wish i could i spend your birthday the way you want to spend it.” Angel sighed.
“Don’t worry about it as long as im with you it’s a happy birthday.” Spike smiled.

* * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

“That’s Roger Drawling he works on the sixth floor and the girl on his arm is Anya an 18 years younger secretary.” Angel whispered to Spike smirking when he saw Spike’s amused expression.
“And that is Mr Thompson my boss with-”
When Angel voice suddenly stopped Spike looked up to see what had stopped him and his eyes widened when he saw what Angel was staring at. She was fucking gorgeous and Spike stared in astonishment as the man whose arm she was attached too led her over to them.

“Angel! Glad you could make it and you must be William!” Mr Thompson smiled charmingly.
“yep that’s me.” Spike replied not taking his eyes off the breathtaking blonde that stood next to the much older man. Her long blonde hair fell in waves down her back and her green eyes shone out due to the smokey makeup she was wearing. Her skin shone golden against the emerald green dress she was wearing and Spike couldn’t help but gawk at her beauty. Not that he was the only one of course. Angel along with every other man in the room had saliva practically pooling at their feet.
“This is Anne Winters my lovely date for this evening.” Mr Thompson introduced beaming proudly.
“Hi.” she smiled sweetly showing off her perfect white teeth.

“Urgh Angel….is me…that’s my uh name and uh this is William.” Angel chocked out his words not once taking his eyes off the blonde.
“Its nice to meet you both.” She replied before pulled away by the man who seemed glued to her side. Angel and Spike stood there in awe and they both looked at each other before grinning.

Sometime later Spike sat at the bar watching as Angel smoothly worked the crowd. Man was he a sight. Normally Angel was classed as a hunk but give him a tuxedo and Jesus! He was so busy in his watching of Angel that he didn’t notice when someone walked up to the bar close to where he stood until she spoke.
“Excuse me can I have a Cosmopolitan please.”
His eyes snapped to the woman next to him and he smiled when he recognised her as Anne.
“Hey.”
She turned to him and smiled when she saw it was the hottie from earlier.

“Well hi.” She smiled flirtingly not being able to stop herself as her gaze swept over his body. He was lean buts he could tell he would have a body to die for, his lips were soft looking and pouty, his cheekbones would make a model jealous and his eyes….were looking right at her. She saw him smirk as he watched her eye him up and she give him an apologetic look before taking the seat next to him.
“So who you here with….im sensing your not the lawyer type.” She smiled at him as she sipped from her drink.
“You can sense a lawyer?” Spike asked with a raised eyebrow.
“Well in my line of work I actually meet a lot of them.” She laughed.
“And what do you do?” Spike asked curiously.
She didn’t answer however and just stirred the olive in her drink.
“You didn’t answer my question. Who are you here with?” She asked curiously.
“Im with my boyfriend.” He answered watching as she choked on her drink. She coughed and stared at him wide eyed.

“Wow! I so did not get the whole gay vibe off you.” She said in complete shock.
“Well im not technically gay. Just fell in love with a guy.” Spike sighed happily.
Anne watched his eyes lock onto something and she followed his gaze to the other sexy guy she was introduced to earlier and her mouth watered at the thought of the two of them together. One light one dark. God she got wet just thinking about it. At that moment the brunette guy straightened and turned to face them She saw his eyes soften when he saw Spike watching him and e gave him a soft smile before going back to his previous conversation. Her smiled faltered and she looked down into her glass sadly. She wished she could get someone to love her like that.
“So pet. You didn’t tell me what you did for a living.” Spike turned back to her grinning. She looked up at him with a unreadable look in her eyes and smiled at him. The drink had already loosened her up and for some reason he put her at ease so she decided to go with the truth. She stepped up really close to him and pressed her lips to his ear.

“Im a prostitute.” She whispered in his ear before stepping back just in time to see the shocked look on the mans face.
“Are you kidding me?” Spike gasped.
“Please…like I’d willing sleep with a guy that old.” She muttered watching as her “date” for the evening chatted to some other guys.
“Oh my god…he paid you to come here?” Spike asked in surprise.
“I was on the street and a big fancy limo pulled up he leant out the window said he had a party and didn’t have a date and said he’d pay me £300 to come. He had the dress and makeup all there. Lucky it was all in my size I guess. I wasn’t gunna pass up the opportunity to earn so much in one night without even having to sleep with someone” She shrugged.

“Wow.” Spike said in complete smile. As weird as it sounded she looked to good to be a prostitute. She was stunning and had a classic beauty about her. He would never guess she sold her body for money. He was about to say more when Angel approached them.
“Hey.” He smiled holding his hand out for the blonde to shake. She took it and smiled up at him sweetly.
“Hey back at you, just getting to know your boyfriend a bit better.” She smiled looking Angel up and down the same way she had Spike and finding him just as appealing.

Damn why couldn’t one of these guys have needed a date.

“Anne!”
Anne sighed and looked over to where the old timer was standing waving her over. She turned back to Spike and rolled her eyes in annoyance.
“He didn’t pay me enough for this crap.” She sighed.
“See ya around William.” She smiled before heading off to take her place at her dates side.

Half an hour later and Angel still hadn’t picked his jaw up off the floor.
“You got to be fucking with me right?” He asked once again his eyes trailing Anne’s every move.
“I told you no. She just told me herself.” Spike chuckled. He was amused by the news because he was honestly shocked himself but at the same time he was saddened. He hated the thought that that woman who seemed pretty nice when he talked to her had to work the streets and it made him feel a little ill the way she so casually dismissed it as nothing.
Spike was busy ordering his drink so he didn’t notice Angel studying the blonde with a tilted head. When he turned around he saw the torn look in his eyes and looked between him and Anne curiously.
“What’s the matter?” Spike asked.

Angel turned to look at Spike and took a deep breath to calm his nerves at what he was gunna ask. The drink he had already consumed helped a little but he was still terrified.
“Okay Spike if you don’t like the idea tell me and Its okay its just I know how you wouldn’t mind trying it so…” Angel trailed off.
“What is it?” Spike asked in amusement.
“Well maybe we could ask her to join us.” Angel blurted out quickly.
Spike didn’t really understand what Angel was talking about but then it hit him and his mouth opened in surprise. He turned to look at Anne again and at that exact moment she looked up from her conversation and give them both a silly wink.

“You really want too?” Spike rasped out. His mouth had gone dry as soon as he had imagined being in bed with both that hot little number and his Angel.
“Well, she’s beyond beautiful and it can be no strings attached. Its not like Faith is it? neither of us know her…it can be your birthday present.” Angel smirked but his blush contradicted it showing Spike that the idea was affecting him just as much as Spike.
“Okay…how are we gunna ask her?” Spike asked biting his lip.
They both shared a panicked look and they both held out their hands simultaneously ready for a battle of rock paper scissors.