“Hello again luv.”
Anne turned around and smiled when she saw the blonde guy standing there again.
“Hey again. This party is really livening up isn’t it.” Anne laughed when she indicated the dozens of men who were sitting drinking brandy and murmuring lawyer talk.
“Yeah that it is.” Spike chuckled nervously tugging on his collar. How the hell am I supposed to ask this?
“Are you okay? You look a little sick.” Anne asked in concern watching the tint of red that graced his cheeks.
“Yeah im fine…just a little hot. So Anne…”
“Buffy.”

“Huh?” Spike asked looking at her in bewilderment.
“My names Buffy. I’ve already told you my profession you may as well know my name.” Buffy shrugged. She had never been so honest with a person she had just met in her life and she just kept surprising herself the more she talked to this charming man.
“Oh right ….that’s a nice name.” He stammered and scolded himself for sounding so much like his inner William she just smiled though and raised an eyebrow.
“Thank you for lying.” She laughed
“Okay urm…this is awkward…” Spike struggled to get out he glanced back at Angel and saw him nod his head eagerly and he turned back to a very amused Buffy with a sheepish smile.
“Me and huh…Angel…are sort of wondering if…you know if…are you free tonight?” He panted when he finally got it out and looked down at his shoes not daring to look at her. He was usually a cocky git never showed fear or nervousness but this situation was just weird and for some reason this tiny slip of a girl got him all nervous.

Well that I was not expecting.

She stared at the man in front of her and looked behind him to see his boyfriend standing there also looking nervous. She had met her fair share of kinky guys but she never would have guessed that these two would be in for threesomes especially with a prostitute. She giggled to herself when she realised that she had judged them from their looks. She should have known that men were all the same and she should never have been surprised by this.
“What about your boy toy?” She asked curiously enjoying the blush that seemed to spread all over the devishly hot man in front of her.

“Actually it was his idea…I mean I don’t know if you do…that stuff but…urm…he would be there I mean he would be involved….I see this as a-”
“Okay breathe. I do know what your asking.” She laughed again putting him at ease.
“Thank god I was so close to drawing a diagram.” He joked giving her his boyish grin.
“Okay well lucky for you two boys Mr dull over there only paid me for the party and after that im free.” She said putting on her seductive voice that she always used with clients.
“Really? Wow I never expected you too agree.” Spike sighed in relief.

“Why wouldn’t I. I get to leave with the two hottest guys in the room and I get paid.” She said with a shrug.
“You’re really casual about this aren’t you?” Spike said in surprise. For some idea when he imagined approaching a prostitute he would never have imagined them being so flip, she just acted as if he was asking her to go for dinner or something.
Buffy bristled at that and he could see the cold mask come over her face and knew he had said the wrong thing.
“Yeah well when you’ve been doing it as long as I have. You don’t think about it much…now excuse me I need to get another drink.” She spoke without the warmth Spike had felt earlier and he watched her walk away berating himself for being such an ass.
“What she say?”

Angel appeared in front of him as if out of nowhere with an excited yet scared look on his face.
“She said yeah.” Spike smiled.
“I cant believe we’re doing this.” Angel babbled but Spike tuned him out he was too busy watching Buffy down her glass of cosmopolitan and order another.


“Thank you for this evening you served your purpose well.” Mr Thompson said stiffly handing her her heels to put on. She left the car without another word and made her way back to the lobby of the hotel the party was held at. She grimaced at the difference between the silky and elegant ball gown she had just been wearing to the tiny skirt and tank top she was now wearing and looked down at herself in distaste. She couldn’t mope for long however because her soon to be clients were walking over to her all the while casting nervous glances around them.
“So boys…where ya taking me?” She asked playfully using the smile she practised everyday in the mirror and following them as they led her too an awaiting limo.


“Wow.” She repeated for the tenth time glancing around the penthouse apartment in awe. The living room was two sizes bigger than her entire apartment and it was decorated so perfectly it was amazing. It was decked out in brown and crème with brown leather couches that screamed money and Buffy’s eye’s bugged out when she saw the huge plasma screen hanging from the wall.
“You like what we done with the place then huh?” Spike laughed at the awed look in her eye.
“Its amazing…your carpet probably cost more than every piece of furniture in my place.” She said seriously looking down at the thick crème carpet before looking up at Angel and Spike with a smile. When she had heard their names she had burst out laughing but when Spike had kindly reminded her of her name she had shut up and admitted defeat.

Despite their weird names however man were they perfect. She honestly couldn’t picture a more attractive couple and she found herself actually looking forward to tonight. What she didn’t understand however was how they were a couple. They seemed complete opposites not to mention the fact that they both seemed too manly to be homosexual. They looked like the womaniser type not gay in the slightest. She smiled at Angel and had to fight back the giggle when she saw him practically choke. That was another huge difference between them Spike seemed outgoing and funny whereas Angel seemed the quiet shy type.
“So…urm do you want a drink or something?” Spike asked with his host smile in place.
“I’ll have what ever your having.” Buffy smiled in thanks.
“I’ll have a vodka…the bottle preferably.” Angel mumbled changing his mind and digging through the cupboards to get to the bottle quicker.
Spike and Buffy both watched with raised eyebrows as Angel drunk a good quarter of the bottle in about two seconds.

“Okay…im taking a wild guess and saying you’ve never done this before?” Buffy asked sarcastically.
“Well we kinda did….about two years ago a uhh friend joined us….he got blathered then too.” Spike shrugged watching in amusement as Angel made the funniest face ever.
“Look urm why don’t you pay me to begin with?” Buffy suggested looking up at the clock.
“Okay how much?” Spike asked taking to Angels wallet and pulling out some bills.
“Well it’s a hundred an hour so how long do you want me for?” She asked suggestively.
Spike swallowed and just handed over the entire contents of the wallet. She counted out the bills and smiled when she counted $600.
“6 hours?” Buffy asked with a raised brow.
“No offence honey but do you honestly think your gunna last that long?”

“Okay one hey!! I could so last that long and two…don’t have to have sex all the time! We can have rests.” he said unsurely biting his lip.
“Okay then you booked yourself six hours of fun…either of you boys wanna show me the bedroom?” She asked looking from one to the other. Spike nodded and led her down the hall to his and Angels room. She gasped once more when she entered the room and went straight to the bed running her fingertips over the silky sheets.
“Wow this bed is gorgeous.” She practically moaned sending a shiver right down Spike’s back.
“Yeah it serves its purposes.” Spike laughed walking further into the bedroom.
Buffy looked up at Spike and tilted her head studying him for a second.

“How do you want to work this? You two aint anything like my regular johns. They would have had me naked and probably upsides down by this point. Your friend in there especially looks nervous.” She told him moving closer to him as she spoke she began to untie his dickie bow. Spike gulped nervously when he felt her warm fingertips graze over the hollow of his throat and he gasped when she expertly undone the top three buttons on his shirt and kissed his chest softly.
“Cant think straight with you doing that pet.” Spike gasped.
Buffy stepped backwards and sat down on the bed waiting for his instructions.
“Okay when we did this before I urm…well Angel came in like a bit later on…he was more calmer then seeing me already….it took the pressure off him I think…so if we start…urm..”

He babbled on and Buffy shook her head at how cute he was and simply ended his little speech by grasping his hand and pulling him down on top of her. He groaned at the close contact and his eyes rolled backwards when her sweet tasting lips met his in a bone melting kiss. They both scooted up the bed so they were both laying spread out with Spike on top and he let his hands roam freely down her body gently smoothing over her curves. He growled playfully when her hands stared rubbing circles on his chest and she moaned into the kiss before nibbling at his lip. She had done this more times than she could count but for some reason this time felt different but she shrugged it of focusing her complete attention on the man above her. Somehow she managed to get his shirt off and hers soon followed leaving her in just her skirt. They were so busy that they didn’t notice Angel walk into the room and sit on the chair next to the bed until they heard a soft moan. They both broke apart instantly turning to the noise and they both cast grins at the brunette who was staring at them in obvious excitement.

“You gunna come over here and join in?” Spike asked his voice a suggestive purr. Angel nodded dumbly and stumbled over to the bed shedding his shirt along the way before swooping straight in his tongue seeking out her nipple. Buffy moaned at the double sensation of Spike at her mouth and Angel at her nipple. She was practically out of her mind already and she didn’t even have her skirt off yet…that didn’t stay that way for long however and the two made quick work of her skirt leaving her completely nude. When she was completely bare both of them pulled back and stared down at her in complete awe. It had been years since they had seen a naked woman in the flesh and they drank in the sight of her. She was fucking gorgeous!
Her skin was golden brown all over and there wasn’t a flaw anywhere on her body. She was perfection wrapped up into a tiny package.
Buffy shifted nervously under their gaze and moved her hands as if to cover herself. No one she’d been with had stared at her like that and she didn’t know how to take it. Normally they’d just get right in, screw her into the mattress for about 2 minutes before letting her go but these two just sat there their eyes glazed over and their mouth hanging open. Just as her hand came up to cover her boobs Spike’s hand snatched at her wrist and shook his head.

“Don’t hide luv. Your gorgeous.” Spike’s voice sounded hoarse even to his ears and he shook his head to clear the fog that had settled over his brain.
Angel couldn’t agree more and stared down in amazement at the stunning beauty laid out before him. What scared him was it wasn’t just physical either there was just something about her that drew him in and he leant back in kissing her softly on the lips. While he did so Spike lost his pants and shimmied down till he was face to face with her centre. Buffy was too busy with Angels mouth to notice where Spike’s head was so when his tongue finally made itself known she practically flew off the bed.
“Ohmygod!” She moaned into Angel’s mouth her eyes widening, being met by amused brown ones. He pulled back to watch her face and smiled when he saw her eyes roll.

“You… don’t have to…do that…im…here…for you….not me.” She managed to gasp out.
“I know but your just too delicious.” Spike grinned before diving back in again. Her head rolled sideward in utter ecstasy and her half lidded eyes caught sight of Angel who was staring at where Spike’s tongue was working its magic with a pained look on his face as he stroked himself. Buffy snapped awake instantly and leant forward lapping at the tip of his dick as best she could at such a distance. He looked down at her with a question in his eyes and she nodded watching as he straddled her upper half so he was positioned right in front of her face. She gave him one last look before taking him in right to the hilt and swallowing. At Angel’s almost inhuman scream Spike’s head snapped up and he grinned when he was greeted with the sight of Angel’s thrusting ass.

Guess he’s having fun.

Not one to miss out on the action he got to his knees and lifted Buffy’s legs so they were thrown over his shoulder before pressing the head of his condom covered erection at her entrance and sinking in.


Ohhh fucking Hell!!!!