Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for all the reviews gusy glad your enjoying:D
“Jesus that was….wow!” Angel grinned staring up at the ceiling in happiness. Spike whose head was nestled against Buffy’s breast nodded in agreement and lifted his head to look down at Buffy.
“You okay pet?” Spike asked.
“Never better.” She giggled using her fingers to comb through the curls that had sprung up.
“Thought we might have broken you after the second time.” Angel laughed moving sideways to leave teasing licks and kisses at her throat. She sighed in contentment at the treatments she was being given and mover her head to give him better access.
“Nope not broken.” She moaned when Spike’s fingers began tracing circles around her nipples.
“Cant believe how much I missed these.” Spike smiled roguishly staring at her breasts as if for the first time.

“I know never thought i'd missed them that much until now.” Angel grinned sucking her nipple into his mouth once more. She hissed at the sensation and her eyes widened when she felt a hard on pressed against her hip she stared up at Spike in complete shock and then down to Angels to see that he was hard again too.
“My god do you guys ever get tired!?” Buffy asked in surprise.
“Nope not at all.” Spike laughed attacking her neck playfully. Buffy giggled when Angel pushed Spike off her and he went tumbling to the bedroom floor but her giggle was cut short when Angel thrust inside her. All thoughts of Spike laying on his ass on the floor evaporated and she melted into the body on top of her. She never enjoyed sex. Never. It was always a chore and she shut her entire body down during her time with a customer but something about these two completely changed her.

She was acting like what she used to be like before working the streets and for once she planned on enjoying it. Angel rolled them over and Buffy sat up moving up and down on him, placing her hands on his chest to stable herself. Her eyes shot open and she stared down at Angel in shock when she felt something wet nudge against her back entrance and she twisted her head around to see Spike looking up at her hesitantly.

“Is this orite luv?” Spike asked worriedly. The last thing he wanted to do was make her uncomfortable. She nodded at him before turning back to look at Angel closing her eyes for the expected pain. She had only done it with two guys at once twice but she knew that it had absolutely killed both times. She was surprised however when she felt Spike’s fingers working their way into her gently. The fact he was beings so soft added with the large amount of lube had Buffy moaning in pleasure and she leant forward kissing Angel as she did so. Spike soon give in and kneeled behind her. He rubbed soothing circles on her back as he slowly pushed the head inside of her.

Buffy grunted and groaned as he began pushing further into her and Angel’s quiet whimpers soon mingled with hers at the added sensation of feeling Spike’s dick rubbing against his through the thin wall that separated them. After Spike had finally buried himself completely he had to close his eyes and count backwards just to stop from cumming. He looked down at Buffy’s smooth back and placed a feather soft kiss on her shoulder.
“Are you okay pet?” Spike panted out.

Buffy just gurgled in response. There was no way she was capable of real speech at this point and she simply gasped into Angel’s shoulder as they both began moving at the same time. They moved fluidly together timing it just right so as soon as Spike left Angel entered. The sensation soon had Buffy shooting off into the biggest multiple orgasm of her life and Angel followed soon after. Spike’s thrust sped up as he searched for his release and he howled when he finally went limp.
He rolled to the side not wanting to crush Buffy between him and Angel and reached for a cigarette from the bedside table.
“I don’t know about you two…but that was un-fucking believable.” Spike grinned.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Buffy awoke slowly, shifting slightly trying to stretch out her muscles. She opened her eyes and smiled when she was greeted by the beautiful and thoroughly innocent face of Spike. She was nestled in between the two very hard yet comforting bodies and she could feel Angel’s hands wresting on her hips.
Hmmm this feels amazing.
She took a minute to bask in the moment. She felt so warm. So comfortable. So loved.

As soon as that thought flittered through her mind her eyes widened and she managed to stumble out of bed without waking either man. How could she be so stupid! The main rules she had set herself when dealing with clients was never ever get to know them, never go back to their place and never fall asleep with them and here she was breaking them all. She was pulling her top on when she heard a moan sound from the bed and she turned just in time to see Angel awaken.

“Hey.” he greeted softly. His hair was all mussed up and she could see the sleepiness in his eyes and it all added up to one very appealing image.
“Hey.” She said back awkwardly glancing at the clock on the wall.
Angel saw her do this and frowned.
“You leaving?” he asked.
“Uh yeah I have too…its getting late.” She mumbled out indicating the clock that said it was seven thirty.
“Late? For what?” Angel laughed. Since when do people have to get up at eight thirty on a Saturday morning especially hookers.
“I just got somewhere I need to be.” She said quietly.
“So you don’t want breakfast?” Angel asked curiously. For some reason he didn’t want her to leave and he got out of bed himself tugging on a pair of sweat pants and a white t-shirt.

“No I urm better be going.”
She was half way to the elevator when Angel aught up to her. She looked up at him in confusion and he waggled his car keys at her.
“I can drive you.” He said simply not letting her say no and she had to hide her small smile at that.
“SO where too?” Angel asked as they both got into his black Mercedes.
“I’ll guide you turn left once you get off this street then carry on straight till I say so.” She told him relaxing into the leather seats.
The trip was made in silence except for the directions that Buffy mumbled out every now and then. Angel frowned when they pulled up outside some shoddy broken down apartment building in a part of town where Angel wouldn’t have gone down even if he was armed to the teeth.
“Well see ya around.” Buffy said her version of goodbye before getting out.
“Wait…where do you normally work?” Angel asked his face flaming when she smiled at him. Even after all the stuff they had got up to last night he couldn’t help but blush.

“I work down at Penter road…near the Espresso Pump” She said with a light tone in her voice. She walked away from him and opened the door of the building without a backwards glance and Angel took off immediately not wanting to spend another second in this place.
Buffy watched him take off laughing at the terrified look he had in his eye when he spotted a gang of teens hanging around one street corner. She made it too her apartment and opened the door, taking off her shoes and flopping down on the dilapidated sofa.
“And where the fuck have you been?”
Buffy’s tired eyes snapped open and she stared up at the man in front of her in fear.

Oh shit

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

“Wakey wakey Spike.” Angel grinned jumping on the bed next to a fast asleep Spike.
“Hmmmph sod off fat arse.” Spike growled snuggling further into his pillow. Angel carried on grinning and simply pulled the sheet that was keeping Spike all snug and warm away. Spike groaned and finally sat up giving Angel a death glare.
“You’re a bastard.” He growled rubbing the sleep from his eyes.
“You’re a lazy bastard.” Angel replied.
“Wait…where’s-”
“I drove her home.” Angel answered already knowing by the confused look on Spike’s face that he was thinking of their blonde bedtime companion.
“Oh…I didn’t get to say goodbye.” Spike muttered feeling weirdly crestfallen>She was a hooker for Christ sake why would you want to say goodbye? Spike mocked himself. He shook his head to get rid of the disappointment that had settled on hi and looked up at Angel.

“Okay so what’s the reason you got me up so early?” Spike asked with a raised brow.
“oh nothing..” Angel said breezily moving around the room and pretending to take interest in the drapes.
“Just didn’t want you too miss our flight.” He threw out casually.
Spike simply nodded before snapping his head up when he realised what Angel had said.
“Huh?” He questioned.
“Me, you, flight in 6 hours, Hawaii, two weeks.” Angel said with a grin.
The blinding smile Spike give him was enough to make all thoughts of the blonde from the night before disappear and they both rushed to pack up their things for the holiday ahead.