[Reviews - 69] LikedPrinter
Summary: It has been about thirty years since Buffy jumped off a tower to save the world. Her world and her friends have changed in her absence. Not knowing how or why she's back, Buffy still has to find a way to become one of the living again. In our first installment the slayer experiences an unusual rising, and Tara and Xander are in for a big surprise as well.
Rated: 18
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes
Word count: 24998 Read: 24450
Published: 02/27/2007 Updated: 05/08/2007

1. Chapter One by MsClawdia [Reviews - 4] Liked (1902 words)
Thanks to Kar for the beta job, as always. Couldn’t do it without her. This one’s going to be a little darker than my stories have been to date. I hope you’ll enjoy it. Also, I always thought it made sense that no one was chosen when Buffy died the second time, but I’m ignoring that in this story. There will be two slayer lines, and someone got called when Buffy died.

2. Chapter Two by MsClawdia [Reviews - 2] Liked (1697 words)
Author’s Note: I’m working on the third chapter now. I would really appreciate feedback on this one. Like it? Hate it? Want to see more? Any major holes so far?

3. Chapter Three by MsClawdia [Reviews - 8] Liked (1695 words)
Author’s Note: I hope there’s not too much back-fill in this chapter. But I didn’t think it was reasonable to have Buffy go much longer without starting to ask some of these questions. Please let me know what you think; feedback is much appreciated. Thanks as always to Kar and my readers.

4. Chapter Four by MsClawdia [Reviews - 4] Liked (1233 words)
Author’s Note: Big thanks to Kar for the quick turnaround and a really great suggestion. Thank you to everyone who is reading and reviewing.

5. Chapter Five by MsClawdia [Reviews - 5] Liked (1289 words)
Author’s Note: An extra big thank you to my beta Kar, whose idea for Anne’s maternal unit was much better than my original plan.

6. Chapter Six by MsClawdia [Reviews - 7] Liked (1196 words)
Big thanks to my beta Kar for making some time for me. Posting may be slow for a little while between business in her life an mine. Thanks to everyone who has been reading and reviewing.

7. Chapter Seven by MsClawdia [Reviews - 3] Liked (1479 words)
Thanks as always to Kar for the beta work. Feedback very much appreciated. Big thanks to everyone who is reading and reviewing.

8. Chapter Eight by MsClawdia [Reviews - 2] Liked (2434 words)
Thanks again to Kar for a great, fast beta job. Things will be slower for a while, I think. I have a good idea of where I want this story to go, but I’m worried that I’m writing myself into a corner. Feedback very much appreciated.

9. Chapter Nine by MsClawdia [Reviews - 3] Liked (1906 words)
Thanks to Kar for the beta job and some good suggestions. Thank you to everyone who has been reading and reviewing. It has been a while so...

10. Chapter Ten by MsClawdia [Reviews - 7] Liked (1403 words)
Thanks again to Kar for the beta job and more good suggestions for making this story stronger. Thank you to my readers and reviewers for your time and your patience. I have not forgotten this story, but writing is catch as catch can until things settle down on the home front. I hope you’ll bear with me, and feedback is, as always, treasured.

11. Chapter Eleven by MsClawdia [Reviews - 3] Liked (1143 words)
Special thanks to Kar for beta-ing in the midst of some serious troubles in her own life.

12. Chapter Twelve by MsClawdia [Reviews - 5] Liked (1663 words)
Thanks as always to the fabulous Kar. And thank you to all my readers and reviewers.

13. Chapter Thirteen by MsClawdia [Reviews - 4] Liked (1751 words)
Big thanks as always to Kar for her quick turnaround. To all of you who are reading, thank you for your patience and I hope you’re still interested. I’ve moved into the homestretch on this story now; hopefully I can finish it off in another five chapters or less. And if I can find some time to sit down and write, I’ve got some scenes in my head that I’ll get typed out. As always, feedback is greatly appreciated.

14. Chapter Fourteen by MsClawdia [Reviews - 6] Liked (1411 words)
Thanks to Kar and to all my readers. Moving into the home stretch here. I might even get this done by the end of the month. No promises though. Please keep the feedback coming!

15. Chapter Fifteen by MsClawdia [Reviews - 6] Liked (2796 words)
Big thanks to my lovely beta Kar and all my readers and reviewers. This has been a rough one, and I appreciate you all sticking with me during real estated-related hiatuses.