Author's Chapter Notes:
Here is where the rating will change to NC-17, I figured I would need to be a bit more detailed. I really hope you guys are still with me. Thanks for the reviews=)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chapter 21

“You want me to what?”

Buffy giggled at the look of shock on his face. “I want you to make love to me, Spike. I think I’m ready. I know that I am. I couldn’t imagine my first time being with anyone else.”

Spike was still taken by surprise, but couldn’t deny her anything. “Are you sure about this, love? There would be no going back.”

She nodded. “I’m very sure; I know you would make it really special. Will Dawn be here soon?”

He shook his head. “She’s staying at a friend’s house tonight, and my parents will once again be gone all weekend. They went to LA for some business thing, as usual.”

Buffy smiled. “So, we would have the place to ourselves then?”

Spike smiled as well. “It looks like.”

Buffy then jumped off of his bed. “I’ll be right back,” she said, making her way out of the room.

Spike sat there in confusion, until she returned a couple of minutes later.

“Okay, I just called my dad. I told him that Dawn invited me over for a sleepover, so he’s not expecting me home until tomorrow.”

Spike gulped, it was obvious that she was very serious about this. He didn’t understand why he felt so nervous.

Buffy waved her hand in front of his face. “Spike, are you okay? Do you not want to do this?” she said, a hint of fear in her voice.

Spike gave her a reassuring smile. “I definitely want to do this, pet. I guess I’m just surprised that you don’t think it’s too soon.”

She moved closer to press her lips to his in a soft kiss. “I love you, Spike. There is no doubt in my mind that this is the right thing to do. I know we’re both young and a lot of people probably don’t think we know what love is, but I know exactly what I’m feeling. We would get to be each other’s first, that means so much to me. It’s still hard to believe that I’m not dreaming, that you won’t suddenly realize I’m not the one you want.”

Spike cupped her cheek. “You never have to worry about that. I love you, Buffy. You’re it for me; I could never want anyone else.”

Buffy took in a deep breath. “Do you have any protection? I didn’t really think about that.”

He nodded. “Yeah, I have some condoms in my drawer.”

She raised her eyebrows. “How long have you had them?”

“Only since we got together, but I wasn’t planning for this to happen now. I just had them for whenever you would be ready; I don’t want you to think that I was expecting this.”

Buffy laughed. “It’s okay, Spike. I wasn’t accusing you of anything.”

He sighed in relief. “So, how do we do this? I only know what I’ve seen in movies. We would be learning everything together.”

“I really like that, but I’m pretty clueless about this stuff. I’ve only ever gotten to the making out stage of a relationship.”

Spike agreed. “Same here, I suddenly feel like a right ponce.”

Buffy shook her head. “You’re not; it means so much that you’ve never done this before. I…I guess the best place to start would be here,” she said and slowly removed her shirt, revealing her bra to him.

Spike took in a breath as she removed the rest of her clothing, so she was in nothing but her underwear.

“I know it’s not much,” she told him.

“You’re so beautiful,” he responded, pulling her closer to his side. Spike planted a firm kiss on her mouth. He kissed every inch of her face that he could, trailing his lips down her smooth neck. He then lowered her bra strap and kissed her shoulder. “May I?” he asked.

Buffy nodded, knowing exactly what he had in mind.

Spike unhooked her bra and slid it off of her body, staring in amazement at her beauty. “God, I can’t believe you’re really here. It feels like I’m the one that’s dreaming now.” He tenderly pushed her to lie down, slipping one finger into her panties and sliding them off her legs. Spike threw it on the floor with the rest of her clothes and just gazed upon her body, still finding it hard to believe that she was really in his bed. He lowered his head to her breasts and took one nipple into his mouth, gently sucking on it.

She gasped at the wonderful sensation, running her fingers through his hair.

Spike felt pleased by her reaction and gave the same treatment to her other nipple. He pulled away to stare up at the pleasure on her face. “Is that okay?” he wondered quietly.

Buffy nodded eagerly. “It’s better than okay, but you’re a bit too overdressed,” she said with a pout.

Spike smiled down at her, moving away to take care of that clothes problem. He didn’t take as much care like he did with her, instead removing his clothing very quickly and throwing them to the floor. “I don’t think I’ve ever moved so fast in my life.”

Buffy was too busy staring at the sight of him to pay attention to what he said. How was it possible for one man to be so gorgeous?

Spike moved down her body. “I have to get you ready, baby. It hurts a bit the first time and I want to make this as painless for you as possible.”

She nodded again and was willing to let him do anything at this point.

Spike spread her thighs wider and inhaled her sweet scent, slowly sliding one finger into her pussy. He was surprised to feel that she was already drenched for him.

Buffy shut her eyes, never feeling anything so good in her life. Her eyes flew open when he entered another finger inside of her, clutching the edge of the bed.

Her moans were really turning Spike on. He pumped his fingers into her wet core, pulling them out after a moment and licking them clean of her juices. He closed his eyes in pure bliss, never tasting a woman there before, but loving every second of it. Spike needed more of her taste and lowered his head to her crotch, shoving his tongue inside.

Buffy gasped in surprise, holding his head down. “God, Spike. Don’t stop,” she panted.

Spike smiled against her pussy, he had no intention of stopping. He continued to eat her out, until she finally came in his mouth. Spike licked up her slit one more time, then pulled away to look up at her.

Buffy came down from her first ever orgasm and gazed in wonder at her boyfriend. “That was amazing,” she panted.

Spike smiled in satisfaction. “Not bad for my first time. Are you ready now? We don’t have to go all of the way just yet, there’s no hurry.”

“I want this, Spike. I won’t have any regrets.”

Spike felt relieved and went over to his desk drawer, taking out one of the condoms and moving back to the bed. He ripped the packet open and slid the rubber over his cock, praying that he wouldn’t screw this up. Spike lowered his body on top of hers, lightly brushing the hair out of her face. “I love you so much,” he whispered.

She felt tears prick her eyes, but held them back. “I love you, too.”

Spike positioned his cock over her opening and slowly pushed into her. He stopped once he reached her barrier and gazed into her eyes. “Let me know if it’s too much, okay?”

She nodded and took in a deep breath.

Spike did the same, then buried himself fully inside of her.

Buffy cried out in pain, clutching his shoulders.

Spike felt his heart ache at the sight of the tears falling down her face. “I’m so sorry, sweetheart. It should feel better soon. Do you want to stop?”

She shook her head. “No, don’t stop. It doesn’t hurt as much anymore, just go slow.”

He nodded and moved slowly inside of her, knowing that he would never be able to get enough. “Fuck, Buffy, you feel so bloody good.”

“You can go faster now. I can take it.”

He was happy to oblige and pounded her harder into the mattress, resting his forehead against hers.

Buffy could feel that she was close and yelled out her release once her orgasm hit.

Spike right behind her.

She ran her fingers down his back, trying to get her breathing under control.

Spike rolled off of her a moment later, so she wouldn’t be crushed. He deposited the condom into the nearby garbage can and threw the blanket over them, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her closer to his side. “I love you.”

Buffy snuggled up to him, feeling herself drift off. “I love you, too.”

Spike pressed a kiss to the top of her head and noticed that she was already asleep. He watched her for a little while longer, then followed her in slumber.