"thankyou buffy so ill see you in training tomorow" said cordelia handing buffy her outfit.
"ok thanks" she said while skipping away she couldnt wait to get home 2 try on the uniform.
she opened the door and ran upstairs to her room. she quickly took of her tank top and jeans and picked up the the white and red skirt it easily fit. then she put on the tight top it showed of her middrift so she knew she couldnt let her mom see it. her pom poms were also read and white like her outfit and her trainers were white. she couldnt wait for the first game the next week.

1 week later.....

"hey angel have you seen that new cheerleader" rylie shouted across the changin room
"hell yeah id like to do her" he shouted back
"cant wait to see her jump up and down in the little skirt" xander said
"YES well id prefer it if you kept your eye on the game boys"there coach said hed heard the whole thing "shes not a piece of meat you know!"

"well he odviously hasnt seen her" angel whispered to riley.


"hey buffy you nervous, youll do fine the boys will love you so youll fit right in!" faith said giving buffy a slight punch on the arm. "hey b its time to go out to the field"
the music was playin and the crowd was roaring buffy was really hoping she wouldnt mess up. she saw the football players coming onto the field they were all winking at her and checking her out, god she was glad mom wasnt here. Then she saw the coach is eyes were gorgeous and he seemed really muscly his cheekbones were so cute and WOW look at whats in his pants he could make a whale happy. these thoughts went quickly out her head as cordelia grabed her to get ready for the cheers.
spike, the coach, sat down on the bench across the field ready to give one of his team talks the guys were warming up so he started to look around, at the crowd, at the other team and surprisingly at the cheerleaders. and then he saw her the most magnificent site ever, she was so petite and her long wavy blonde hair flowed as she jumped up and down in that exceedingly small skirt his eyes bagan to wonder down her back to her ass it was gorgeous and well toned like her legs, he couldnt see her face but he definetly knew she would be a goddess. he was so busy staring he didnt notice all of the guys around him sniggering cause they saw him lookimg.
"um coach" xander said waving his hand infront of his eyes "the games about to start"
"o yeah good luck youll do good" he said still in a trance.
they all ran out to the field and as the cheerleaders turned round to face the team he knew he was right she was a beauty, her green eyes sparkled, her lips looked so pouty and giving and her breasts were perfect nice and pert and exactly the right size for him he thought anything over a hand full was a waste.. his eyes wondered down some more and he started to stare at her pussy, god how much he wanted to be in there taste it feel it around him, she didnt look like a virgin but he sure knew he could teach her things. he quickly got these thoughts out his head she was 18 barely legal! but still he wanted to fuck her. he started to look at the game 2 get his mind of it, it didnt work!



(added........)


the game had finally finished theyd won it was an easy game, the crowd started to leave and the football team retired to the changing room as did the cheerleaders. spike told them how well they played and he was proud of them, they all got changed and left to go home. spike locked up the changing room and went to lock up the girls changing room. he knocked on the door there was no reply. so he walked in to double check, he was startled to see the petite blonde still there in her uniform.

"oh im sorry" he said trying to get the dirty thoughts out his head "i didnt think anyone was in here"
"o no thats alright i was just on the phone" she replied shyly.

she looked even more beautyful close up god he wanted to bang her up against the lockers and do her hard but no one that good would say yes to him, yet he didnt know she was thinkin the same thing.

buffy got of the bench and went towards her locker to get her stuff to go home, god she wanted him 2 kiss her and of course do more. she turned round and looked at him she could feel the heat between them before she could think anything else he had grabbed her by the waste and pushed her up against the lockers kissing her. it was passionate and fiery and yet gentle and sweet, she could feel his tongue massage hers and she grabbed him around the neck. he quickly let go.

"o fuck im sorry" he said trying to catch his breathe
"for what?" she said quistionably
"i shouldnt have kissed you your 18 and im well.... im ALOT older than that that wasnt fair of me" he said beginnig to ramble
"i dont mind i wanted you to kiss me, as well as other things" she said looking so vulnerable. he loved the way she put her head to the side when she was shy.
she started to look down at his huge bulge in his trousers, she caught him lookin at her while she was looking at it she did a seductive smile. thats it he thought im fuckin her.

once again he pushed her against the lockers while holdidng her arse and slowly lifted her of the ground, while still kissing passionalty. she made moaning and groaning sounds which made him harder even more. he manovered her around so he could finger her, she didnt restrain. luckyily she had the cheerleader pants on they were small flimsy hot pants, easy to move. he got his middle finger and stuck it up her already wet pussy, she moaned as a response. he started kissing her neck at the same motion as his finger. god she felt like she was i heaven. he quickly moved her around so she was now layed out on the bench. he slowly but effiently took her top of and unclasped her bra. he was right they were perfect he quickly licked around her boob, she was still moaning, he slowly made his way to her nipple he started licking and sucking roughly while using his other hand to make the other feel the same, his finger twirled and flicked while his tongue did the same.
she grabbed his head in more so he could get more in his mouth, he was so happy right now her skin was so smooth and she gave such good responses to the things he did. her breathing started to increase and it got lower.

"o fuck coach im gonna cum!"
"awe pet its spike and good" he said inbetween sucking her tits he got faster and rougher, she was right she was gonna come she screamed, humped and moaned as a huge orgasm rushed over her, and all this from just sucking her tits she thought?.

after she regained energy spike started kssing her again. he pulled of her pantys totally and lowered himslf to her belly he liked her navel and went down some more. he lifted her skirt up to find a beautyful shaven pussy. he licked his lips in anticipation. she smiled to herself as she felt him lick around her clit. god she tasted good he thought to himself. he put her clit in between his lips and rubbed roughly. an "ooo" sound came out her mouth. he stuck his tongue in her whole and rubbed against the side he needed to make her cum so he could taste her more.
she pushed his head in further she definetly wasnt against the idea of coming. he put his toungue back on his clit and put his index finger into her hole this made her scream with delight. her breathing started to increase yet again and he knew it was time.
"fuck faster deeper o shit gonna cum!" she said holding on to her hair.
he loooked up and smiled at her he placed his mouth over her hole as another orgasm shook through her. he started to make licking and slurping sounds as he drank all her delicious come.
after a couple of minutes she looked up from the bench and said
"i definetly think i owe you for that" she grinned

she slided over to were he was sittin and she knelt on the floor. she pulled his shorts down which released a monster 12 inch cock. she kissed the tip and started lickin the long shafft. she sucked on each ball like he did for her tits and placed the cock head in her mouth. she started to move up and down it as he grabbed her hair so he could see her sucking on his cock. his hips started to thrust and his balls tightened. she speeded up and brought a hand into the equasion. it was squeezing his balls. his body jolted as his seed filled her mouth she was swallowing it but stil some came out her mouth.
after he cummed he layed down on the bench. she sat up and with her index finger got the cum that had trickled out her mouth and trailed it back to her lips. god she was great he thought to himslef.

"you know we havent even fucked yet" he said giving her a cheeky grin.

"i know.... thats for the next game" she said with a little school girl voice on as she grabbed her clothes and started dressing without saying anyting she just left. but he knew shed be back.




TBC.......



---------------

its not one of the best but im new at this!

also any reviews would be apreciated andd sum critism so i can write better and if there are any requests for anything involved you want just ask and ill be happy to oblige ( :