Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey everyone This is just a little slice of whats to come i just couldnt resist sorry ^^...Hey I would totally love anyone who would be able to help me with a banner cause i am no good at that sort of stuff thanx ^^ and yeah i need a beta
When Angels Cry…

“Hey Spike, We and by we I mean Jonathon did the work and I went to sleep, found the information you asked for,” Whistler spoke in his usual low but vibrant voice.

Ever since he saved spikes mother from her abusive marriage, He had been Spikes right hand man. Whenever a big decision was made, he had the last say even if spike ignored him and did whatever he wanted afterwards anyway. He stood against the wall of the spacey office awaiting his boss’ naturally snappy comeback. Around him was a mess 0f papers and books on a dell desktop computer, all labeled differently according to the business and area of land that they controlled. The papers looked unusually dusty, as if the boss couldn’t be bothered to care about such nonsense.

“Well?” snapped Spike.

“Elizabeth Summers,” Whistler smirked.

Spike glared at him to continue.

“26 year old Doctor /psychologist in MC institute in Sunnydale, California Lives alone in 1624 rivers drive, her father impregnated his secretary then ran off with her leaving her with her now remarried mother Joyce Summers at 12 years old her mother is now Married to Rupert Giles, has been for the past 5 years, there’s much more but here are the files” Whistler responded to the glare.

“…and she’s good?”

“She’s the best man, but she will be working with a lot of different patients if you send Dru there, not that I’ve ever cared for the bitch…um anyway yeah she wont just work on Dru and you’ll have to send Dru away because she doesn’t do at home patients,”

“Whoever said I’m gonna ask ‘er mate, No if this chit’s the best then she’s stayin ‘ere even if I ‘ave to get my men to drag ‘er here by the hair… No holier than thou bint is gonna stop me from making my princess all better” Spike replied angrily.

“you cant just take her away from her home…Spike think about it man… the girls got friends and family and a job your gonna ruin all that for her…just like Angelus ruined Drusilla”

“If it’s gonna save Dru then why not mate, since when have you cared about the illegal actions around this place anyway…what ya gonna start pretendin’ you care now?” there came spikes infuriated retort.

With A long sigh Whistler ran a hand through his short locks. Reasoning with spike seriously could be like trying to get a rock to talk back to you.

“Spike I respect you and I loved your mother but this time, what your thinking of doing is past the line of societies right and wrong…Its destroying a life maybe ten or twenty lives…Those other patients are counting on her and her mother, her mother has a tumor, her best friends getting married, she just broke up with some farm boy who really wasn’t worth her time….There so much going on for her and I’m not even sure she would be able to help Drusilla”

“You’ve had her followed…good keep doing it…If there’s any chance of Dru getting better we are taking it….I want this Elizabeth girl here by tomorrow afternoon no exceptions,” Spike growled as if to make a point.

“Think of what you--”

“Shut the bloody hell up mate….Have someone make a room for Ms. Summers…After all she’s gonna be livin’ here soon…Oh and if you don’t like it…cry me a bloody river and drown in it”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Later that night)

“Buuuuffy get your but down here we were supposed to meet Oz at the Bronx twenty minutes ago,” whined a very annoyed willow.

Willow Rosenberg was Buffy’s best friend and she loved the girl but Buffy had no
Sense of time management. They were meant to meet not only willows fiancé Daniel Osbourne known as Oz but the whole gang. Xander, Cordelia, Anya, and Damien. Willow turned her head to the bedroom door when she heard Buffy coming out. She looked gorgeous as ever in her black hip huggers and blood red halter top. Around her neck was a simple black lace choker that contrasted her light tanned skin. Her shimmering green eyes were like emeralds beneath the smoky grey eye shadow and black mascara. Locks of golden hair fell past her shoulders in loose curls. With cat like grace she took in her best friend’s unique appearance, a sexy pout gracing her lips at the impatient look in willows eyes.

Willow look just as beautiful in her classic little black dress and black pumps. Her make up was light but perfectly done to make her shine. Her red hair was cut and blow-dried in a short bop with just enough volume. It was safe to say they were both ready to blow the socks off everyone at the bronze.

“Don’t wig out wills lets go”

Pretty soon they arrived at the club and were greeted by many familiar faces. Cordelia dressed in a green spaghetti strap dress smiled and waved their way. Xander was embarrassing himself on the dance floor wearing a pale green shirt to match His girlfriends, and faded blue jeans. Next to Xander was Anya laughing at what the group clown called dancing. She wore black slacks and a sexy hot pink v-neck sweater. Damien, Anya’s boy toy was getting everyone’s drinks at the bar.

“Hey Anh here is your martini babe,” Whispered the man with the silver eyes and raven hair.

Damien had only been part of the group for a couple of months but he had a way of getting into everyone’s hearts. While Cordelia tried to charm everyone by being this big shot actress, Anya startled everyone with her blunt and slightly odd use of words, Xander won everyone with his jokes and easy going nature, and willow won everyone with her shy but sweet attitude, Damien exuded mystery and danger in such a way that one was instantly drawn to him.

Anya smiled in response and took the glass. “Thank you this is great but not as great as the orga--” Anya was cut off by the groups screaming.

“Anya!”

Anya smirked but to her credit didn’t say anything else. Oz was with the band at the moment playing one of Buffy’s favorite songs. There was a new lead singer whose voice seemed mystifying and hypnotizing.

I'm looking at you through the glass
Don't know how much time has passed
Oh God it feels like forever
But no one ever tells you that forever feels like home
Sitting all alone inside your head

How do you feel? That is the question
But I forget you don't expect an easy answer
When something like a soul becomes initialized
And folded up like paper dolls and little notes
You can't expect a bit of hope
So while you're outside looking in
Describing what you see
Remember what you're staring at is me

Anya was swaying to the music with Damien while Xander “danced” with Cordelia. Willow had gone backstage to find Oz and Buffy realized that she was alone again. Sighing Buffy made her way outside for a bit of fresh air. Outside in the abandoned alley everything seemed so much worse. The group inside all had someone to look forward to seeing or someone to go home to while Buffy had no one not even a cat to miss or be around. She though about her old boyfriend Riley who had cheated on her with a two cent whore. Tears welled up in her eyes and threatened to fall. Lost in though she never heard the footsteps coming towards her.

“Now now such a pretty young thing like yourself shouldn’t be out here all by yourself especially in a dark abandoned alley,” Muttered a tall dark skinned man.

“What …what are you doing…leave me alone please…”

The man continued to walk closer and closer staring straight into her eyes. He had such warm brown eyes that Buffy couldn’t help but melt in them.

“Please leave me alone Mr.?”

“Robin…call me Robin,” He smiled

“Im not here to hurt you though,” He took her hand in his smile slowly faded.

“I’m sorry,” The words were heard and his other hand smashed her unconscious.