Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey everyone I was just randomly posting Its not very good but i hope it gives ya a taste of the spuffyness.... Anyway I dont mind the constructive critisism ^^
Summary: Buffy and whistler have a serious talk...Spike finally meets buffy and trust me when i say he likey but she's just plain pissed off.

Chapter 3
We meet at last

“So nice of you to wake Ms. Summers, I was starting to think Robin hit you just a little to hard,”

“Who are you…What do you want with me?” Buffy inquired.

“Oh I’m sorry, The names Whistler, I trust you know William Pratt?”

Buffy’s eyes widened at that “William the Bloody, he owns half of Cali everyone knows him what’s that got to do with anything, seriously your wiggin me out”

“I’m like his advisor although it does me no good the idiot wont listen to anyone’s reason but his own,” He frowned

“Still not seeing what this has got to do with me,” replied Buffy huffily.

“Well William or Spike as he prefers to be called ordered for you to be brought here,” He stated as a matter of fact.

“Why??”

“Elizabeth-” She cut his words short.

“Buffy, call me Buffy”

“Right, Buffy you are California’s best Doctor/Psychologist , you’ve worked with some of the most bent up people and helped many of them right?”

“Well yeah but Mr. Pratt isn’t uh bent up as you put it, or is he?” She raised a brow at him.

“No he’s fine but his wife Drusilla now that’s one crazy bitch…err I mean…she was kidnapped and when we found her she was in a state of insanity,”

“Okay then why didn’t he take her to the institute I would have been happy to help her there was no need for this kidnapping scheme of yours,” Buff glared at him.

“I said the same thing…look kid I’m on your side I tried to tell spike that all he would be accomplishing is ruining some poor girls life but he knows that you wont give up every other patient just to fawn over his wife so he’s trying to force you to,”

“What? So he took me away from my friends and family shit willow must be worried sick and my mom cant stand this extra stress just because he cant deal with the fact that I have more patients to look after than just his insane wife?!”

Buffy tried to stand but suddenly noticed she was tied up to a wooden chair. She struggled against it but found it useless and rather tiring. The pounding in her head made her want to give up and fall into a light sleep but something inside her wouldn’t allow it. It was as if there was a little piece of her brain registering the fact that she might be stuck in some very dangerous rich mans house taking care of some crazy woman. A question threatened to spill from her lips, what bothered her the most.

“What if I cant help her, what if she’s a hopeless cause?”

“If I know spike then you’ll be here ‘till she dies and even then you’ll be dead for letting her die,” again he frowned “I’m Sorry I tried my best to get you out of this…Look Spikes anxious to meet you so this is your new room I’ll leave you to yourself for now, He should be in soon and he’ll untie you,”

“But--”

“Just do whatever he says okay Spike didn’t get the title William the Bloody by sitting in his room writing poetry all day”

“I’ll um make a note of that thanks” She blinked

“good luck kid your gonna need it” And he was gone.

After he had left Buffy sat glaring at the wall opposite of her mumbling under her breath about how she was not a kid. Her eyes skimmed the nicely decorated room. It had a king sized bed with maroon colored sheets of silk. There were pillows of every size on top of it. What looked like a walk in closet was positioned at the far left side of the room. Oddly enough some of her own picture frames and stuffed animals seemed to adorn the room. A deep sensual voice interrupted her critical eye.

“No you really aren’t a kid,”

“What huh?” Buffy blinked

“Not very smart for a psychologist are you?”

“Excuse me??” she screeched

He chuckled and flicked on another light so that he could take a better look at her, what he saw almost made him gasp. The girl was bloody gorgeous, her golden hair flowing down her back and her emerald like eyes glowing with their anger. Slowly he gave her the up and the down, taking in her accentuated curves.

“My face is up here,” She growled.

“Feisty…sexy,”

“I guess whistler filled you in on why you’re here right?”

“Yeah and honestly I think you are fucking insane more so than your wife!” She almost screamed at him.

“Bloody hell woman do you know who I am?”

“Of course…your point?”

“Well you do care about your folks eh pet and all those friends and boyfriends I’m sure ya got?”

“What about them… what did you do to them??”

“Nothing yet but if you don’t do as I say…well one of my men’s guns could ya know accident’ly turn towards one of them…now ya don’t want that right pet?”

“No please don’t!” Buffy cried.

“ Then your gonna help my princess Dru get all better right luv,”

Buffy nodded tears falling down her cheek. The little drops of crystal expressing all her melancholia and pain.

“Ssh don’t cry It wont be that bad,” He frowned

“Someone’s going to come for me and they will find me…you deserve a crazy wife you evil bastard how dare you take me away from my friends and family and how dare you fucking threaten to hurt them!”

A painful cry emitted from her full red lips as his hand swiftly hit her cheek.

“Never talk back to me…I was going to be nice because this is hard for you, I was going to untie you and let you settle into your new home…now I think I’ll just leave ya there…have a bloody awful night!” He growled at her to talk back.

“bloody annoying chit,”

He walked away leaving the innocent angel lying on the ground.

“Please…please,” She whimpered