Giles felt tired and bone-weary as he trudged back to his apartment. His search for Ethan had turned up nothing, and he’d reluctantly decided to come home, knowing the others were sure to be arriving soon.

However, when he got home, he found that they were already there—and gathering weapons.

Or at least Xander was. And Willow looked…panicked. Tara was clearly worried, as well.

Anya was examining her fingernails.

“Giles!” Xander exclaimed, wheeling around with a battle axe in his grip. “Spike’s chip isn’t working!”

Giles blinked and took a step backwards. He was tired, his mind had been focused on Buffy and her dilemma for the entire evening, and now… “Has he been killing…is Buffy…?” he asked quickly.

“He bit her!” Xander said, waving his arms wildly, seemingly oblivious to the axe he still held. “I saw her this morning.”

“They fought? Did he escape? Where was she?” Giles asked, worry and confusion warring on his features.

Anya heaved a heavy, dramatic sigh. “They didn’t fight. They had sex. The chip’s probably still working, too. Xander’s just overreacting, and he didn’t get any doughnuts.”

Giles coughed, blinked, took off his glasses, and blinked again. “What?”

“Anya!” Xander exclaimed. He raised his hand once more, and this time the axe went flying backwards into the wall. He jumped, turned to stare at it for a moment, then looked back at Giles sheepishly. “Sorry…”

Giles took a deep breath and let it out slowly. “Would someone please just tell me what’s going on?”

“It’s not a big deal,” Anya said with a dismissive wave of her hand. “Xander ran into Buffy this morning, she said she’d spent the night with Spike, and he went all psycho. And did I mention he didn’t bring doughnuts? I’m hungry.” She finished by crossing her arms over her chest.

“Xander also said she had a bite mark on her neck,” Willow added, shooting Anya a look. “Buffy’s got this spell on her, and she’s alone with a chipless Spike. That’s a very bad thing.”

“Pfft. His chip’s probably working fine. Now can someone go get some doughnuts?” Anya said in response. “Or at the very least, a bagel.”

“But he bit her, Ahn,” Xander said, speaking slowly.

Anya turned to him, responding just as slowly. “It probably didn’t hurt her.”

“It was a vampire bite!”

“It was during sex! Geez, Xander, it’s not like you complain when I bite you during sex.”

An awkward silence fell over the room for a moment following Anya’s declaration. Tara broke it with a cough.

As he vigorously polished his glasses, Giles began to stammer out a response. “Well, I’m sure it was… I…”

“We should get Buffy away from him,” Willow said. “Because when this spell is over…”

“Quite right,” Giles said, then cleared his throat. As far as he was concerned, the matter needed to be discussed no further—only dealt with.

Xander went over to the wall and removed his axe. “Then let’s go.”

*** *** ***


“You do realize it’s hard to drive with you doing that.”

Buffy looked at Spike, her eyes wide and innocent. “Doing what?”

“Gee let me think? Giving me a…fuck!...handjob.”

Buffy giggled, her hand moving up and down tortuously slowly. “It is hard alright.”

Spike knew there was a good chance that if they kept this up, he could wreck the car. On the other hand, they were two superbeings in a very sturdy car. He grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down.

Buffy didn’t miss a beat, immediately taking his cock into her mouth, her hand moving down to stroke him at the base. Spike gripped the steering wheel tightly and groaned.

Bloody hell, you’ve got a hot little mouth, Slayer.” Buffy made a small sound in the back of her throat in response and Spike hissed in pleasure.

Smiling around his cock, Buffy decided this was by far the best road trip she’d ever been on.

*** *** ***


“He’s kidnapped her!” Xander wailed in despair. “That…that…evil fiend!”

“Maybe they’re still here somewhere and just haven’t found them yet,” Willow said, glancing furtively around the crypt. “Did we check in the sarcophagus over by fridge?”

“They’re not here. They’re probably somewhere having more sex,” Anya said, her boredom obvious in her voice. “Can we go now?”

“Anya, this is serious,” Xander said. “Spike could be eating Buffy right now.” When all other eyes in the room turned on him, Xander yelled, “In a bad way! Get your minds out of the gutters, people. Sheesh.”

“Xander, as disturbing as all of this is,” Giles began, “we don’t have any real proof that Spike is ea…er, hurting Buffy. If they have indeed gone off together, then perhaps the best course of action is to redouble our efforts in attempting to reverse what Ethan has done so Buffy will be herself again and able to deal with Spike on her own.”

“We need to find her and make her get away from him, Giles,” Xander argued.

“And how exactly do you propose we do that?” Giles snapped. When he realized his voice was harsher than he’d meant, he calmed. “I’m sorry. I’m simply…well, exhausted and worried, and well…even if we find her, if she does indeed wish to be with Spike, then I doubt there’s anything we can do to get her away from him. She is the Slayer, and rather stubborn even when she’s not under the influence of powerful magicks.”

“But even with the spell, she can’t really want to be with Spike, right?” Willow said. “I mean, even when you were all Rippery, I bet you didn’t do anything like have a crazy fling with a vampire. You weren’t that wild, right?”

Giles turned red and looked down.

When the crypt grew awkwardly silent for several beats, Tara spoke up, “I…um…say we go work on breaking that spell.”

“Yes, I would agree that would be the best course of action at this point,” Giles replied, clearing his throat.

Without another word, the five of them filed out of the crypt.

*** *** ***


“Baby, your blanket’s still on fire.”

Spike stomped on the blanket in question with his booted foot then went back to grinding Buffy against the motel wall. “’S not now.”

“We could have…oh god…waited to come inside until you were…uhn…less flammable.”

“No…” Spike nipped at her neck as he pushed his denim-covered cock hard against the junction of her thighs. “Wanted to come inside now.”

He turned and tossed her on the bed, Buffy bouncing slightly on the mattress as she hit it. Then, he stalked towards her like a predator, all want and swagger. Spike saw the heat in her eyes as she watched him moving closer, her pink tongue darting out to lick her lips. He smirked.

“That what you want, too, pet? Want Spike to fuck you good and proper?”

Buffy smirked back. “No. I want Spike to fuck me hard and nasty.”

His grin broadened before he pounced. Buffy squealed in delight, then moaned in pleasure when his lips found hers.

“Want the vampire to ravage you then, little girl?” Spike growled against her lips.

An impish look passed over Buffy’s look for a moment before her eyes widened with faux fear. “Oh no, not that!”

Spike’s eyes gleamed as he leered down at her. So baby wanted to play… “Scared of the Big Bad, are you?”

“Oh, yes. Please let me go, you…big scary vampire you!”

Spike wasn’t quite sure what made her act less convincing—the fact she was trying unsuccessfully to hide or smirk or the way she was still grinding herself against him, but either way, he was enjoying this.

“Don’t think so, baby. Gonna make you scream.”

Buffy pushed weakly at his shoulders. “Oh, please have mercy on me, you mean vampire.”

“No mercy for you,” Spike said, letting his demon face slide forward. He pulled up, grabbed her, and threw her on her stomach, her head and arms dangling off the bed. He held her still with his knee as he pulled off her boots then her pants.

“Please, let me go! You’re so evil—I’m frightened!”

“Don’t think so, baby,” Spike replied in a growl. He unbuckled his belt and opened his jeans, pulling his cock out into his left hand as he used his right to reach down and grab her wrists to pin her arms at the small of her back.

Buffy grunted as Spike pushed in hard, and Spike growled low, wondering idly for a moment if he’d even get used to the feel of her heat surrounding him before she pushed back against him and clenched her inner muscles, and he couldn’t think clearly at all.

For her part, Buffy found her eyes locked with the sight in front of her. She could see herself in the mirror, her hands locked in place, her body moving with each of his hard thrusts, yet not the vampire who was currently buried inside her.

Still she knew, were she to be able to see him, his face would be rough, his eyes yellow, his mouth full of fangs. She was being fucked by a monster…

And it was turning her on.


“Bite me!” she yelled. “Bite me hard!”

Spike pulled hard on her arms, tugging her up to her knees. She tilted her head, offering him the chalice he’d longed for. He snarled and leaned in, letting his fangs slide into her flesh, careful to make it about pleasure, not pain.

Buffy gasped, moaned low as she reached up to cup the back of his head. She kept her eyes locked on the mirror, watching blood run from the shallow cuts on her neck then disappear as his tongue lapped the ruby-red liquid away.

Then, he paused, pressed his lips against the wound, and breathed in deep. “Fuck, Slayer… Want, need…Buffy…”

Suddenly, the mirror wasn’t good enough. She needed to see him, needed to look in his eyes. She pulled away from him, a look of hurt confusion going over Spike’s face before she pushed him down onto his back and straddled his hips to take him again.

Buffy leaned in, kissed the ridges on his brow. “Not pushing you away…needed to see your face.”

“Oh, baby,” Spike replied, raw need in his voice. He slid his hands up her bare back, then tangled his fingers in her hair.

She pushed up his t-shirt and scraped her fingernails against his chest, listening to him hiss in response. Her hips were grinding against his frantically, her release just out of reach.

Then, she was there, screaming as she clenched around him, milking his cock as he followed her over, bellowing her name.

Aftershocks still coursing through them, Spike held Buffy tightly against him, feeling a desperation to keep her there with him.

Buffy kissed his neck, murmuring softly. “You’re a very sexy monster, you know.”

Spike chuckled and responded with a kiss on the top of her head. “’Bout time you noticed.”

“I noticed before, but I didn’t want to,” Buffy admitted. “I…was attracted to you from the very beginning, but… It scared me. I don’t know why now, though. I can’t…I can’t seem to remember what frightened me so much.”

“You don’t need to be frightened, kitten.”

Buffy looked up and met his eyes, blue again. “I don’t?”

Spike started, realizing what he’d just said. Then, he realized it was true. “No.”

She rested her hands on either side of his face, smiling softly before she leaned in and pressed her lips to his.

*** *** ***


Ethan Rayne watched with pure glee as Rupert and his little band of Slayerettes searched desperately for a solution to their problem. He had to say, while this may have only created chaos on a small scale, it was delicious chaos indeed.

He peered down over Giles’s shoulder at the book he was reading. “Not even close, Ripper,” he scoffed.

With a self-satisfied smirk, Ethan chuckled as Giles reached the same conclusion and slammed the book shut before standing and heading back over to the shelf.

And walked right through Ethan.

A grin spread across the sorcerer’s face.

Delicious chaos indeed…

*** *** ***


To answer a question several of you have asked: this is not a claiming fic. It is simply a biting fic. Spike has not claimed her, nor do I intend for him to claim her. Sorry if that’s a disappointment to anyone, but that’s not a route I’d planned to go in this story.

Please review.