[Reviews - 86] LikedPrinter
Summary: "Yeah, you’re not the one and only Chosen anymore. Just gotta live like a person. How’s that feel?" Only a year ago, the world was full of promises for Buffy Summers and her friends. After winning the battle against the First and his army, they had the luxury to fantasize about a normal life, at least for a short while. But now, old and new enemies have allied to squash that dream, Hell bent on tipping the scale back on the side of evil. There is no such a thing as a break for the Slayer, and the Scoobies should have known better. There is one thing the bad guys hadn't counted on though: the love of a vampire for his Slayer.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No
Word count: 42959 Read: 14997
Published: 03/25/2007 Updated: 08/20/2008

1. City of lights, city of sins by Isabel [Reviews - 12] Liked (3052 words)
Don't let this scare you. I did with this fic what we used to do with new episodes. Remember the good old times when we'd watch, oh, I don't know... Something blue for example, and write a fic based on it? So I took Joss' idea in the very first of his S8 comic books and ran with it. Don't get confused though, it has nothing to do with the books after that. You have absolutely NO need to read the comics because everything is explained and I didn't write this assuming you know what's going on. Nothing but good old Spuffy goodness, promise. Leave me some feedback, you'll make my day ;)

2. Digging for the truth by Isabel [Reviews - 6] Liked (4089 words)
Thanks for your reviews of the first chapter. It really helped motivate me to keep writing. Keep em coming!

3. Hero of the people, enemy of the State by Isabel [Reviews - 9] Liked (2238 words)

4. Welcome onboard Angelus Airlines by Isabel [Reviews - 7] Liked (2258 words)
So sorry I haven't udated this one for a while. I wanted to focus more on Aloha. But it's back! I hope you didn't lose interest.

5. Doing it the American way by Isabel [Reviews - 7] Liked (2216 words)
Thank you so much for your reviews. This story isn't as popular as my other stories so far, but I'm hoping to change that. Could be that it's summer and everybody is out enjoying the sun, but if there's something you don't like about this fic, I need to know ;)

6. Happy bunch by Isabel [Reviews - 9] Liked (2933 words)

7. Visitors by Isabel [Reviews - 5] Liked (2869 words)
I know it's been a long time, but I needed to give all my attention to Aloha so I could finish it and focus on Decoy. Now that Aloha is over, I promise you won't have to wait too long for updates. I already have another chapter ready to be sent to my beta, and will start working on another one tonight. I want to thank you all for your patience and I can't wait to get your feedback.

8. If only I knew how to lie by Isabel [Reviews - 8] Liked (4414 words)

9. Isssues much? by Isabel [Reviews - 3] Liked (3170 words)
OK, not proud of myself. I've been going crazy trying to post since yesterday morning and nothing worked. Turned out, I had used a word I was not supposed to use in the chapter. Dumb. Sorry for the delay. And thank you so much for the wonderful reviews you left me. Hopefully, you'll love this chapter just as much ;)

10. Give me a reason to stay by Isabel [Reviews - 6] Liked (3164 words)
I said I would post once a week and I'm a couple days late, but I do have a good reason: I'm in Montreal for my friend's wedding. I'm a bridesmaid and I'm wearing a really, really, pink dress lol I still managed to escape long enough to post, so I get brownie points for that, right? Oh, and I know you guys are probably annoyed with me for taking so long to get Buffy and Spike together, but I can't help it. It's the way the story wants to be written and I'm too stubborn to change the way I wanted them to get together. Good things come to those who wait ::evil grin:: Next chapter is the ONE. Promise. I seriously hope the lack of Spuffy lovin' doesn't keep you from enjoying the story though :( I promise to make the reunion super extra sexy just for you.

11. Nothing like a good fight... or two by Isabel [Reviews - 5] Liked (5188 words)
I just came back from two weeks in Montreal where I went for my friend's wedding and to visit my family. I've been way too busy to write, but I'm catching up now that I'm home again. To thank you for your patience, I wrote an extra long chapter just for you. Enjoy and remember, your comments are mucho appreciated ;)

12. The best thing a girl could give by Isabel [Reviews - 4] Liked (4075 words)
Life got crazy again and I didn't have a back up chapter, which explains the delay. I prefer to take my time and make you wait a little instead of giving you a sucky chapter. I hope you agree ;) Enjoy!

13. Outside help by Isabel [Reviews - 5] Liked (3293 words)
More excuses from yours truly. I think this chapter was cursed. I don't believe 13 is a bad number, but I might change my mind. It was finished two weeks ago, but not good enough so I had to rewrite parts of it. And add to that my move to California tomorrow... the past couple of weeks have been hell. Sorry and hope you're still with me.