Author's Chapter Notes:
And As Alway my Thanks go to Eve for her help betaing my crappy grammar....Thank you Honey....
Epilogue

Buffy and Spike had talked a lot on the way to Buffy’s hotel about the situation with Giles and Xander and Spike was relieved to learn, that Buffy was coping better after the first shock of hearing she was pregnant and that she was standing behind Spike and her relationship with him.

When they got back to the hotel, Buffy had called the Scoobies in London and had announced to them that she was going to be a mother and that Spike was the father of the child.

She told them in not uncertain terms that the situation wasn’t up for discussion and they should deal. It was her life, not theirs and that she had pushed her happiness often enough in the background for the sake of other people or what they would think about her. Now it was her and Spike’s turn.

Willow and Dawn were ecstatic to become Aunts and already planned to spoil the child rotten and declared too, that they were on the side of Buffy and Spike, so the men of the group shouldn’t even try to talk against the lovers.

Giles and Xander realised that there was no way to come between the reunited couple after they finally got together again and complied with Buffy’s wishes. Giles told them that the private Council jet was already waiting at the airport to bring Buffy to London.

After boarding the private jet that Giles had sent to collect his favourite Slayer and her vampire, Buffy lead Spike to the back of the cabin where they sat on an enormous bed. They were still a bit nervous about being so close again and after all the excitement, the fast revival of their relationship, not to mention the sudden resurrection of Spike, they were still a bit unsure of the situation.

There was a gentle knocking on the door and the pilot poked his head around the door. “Miss Summers, we are going to take off shortly if you would just come forward and belt in. I think it would be safer, while the jet takes off, but if you wish to remain here it’s your choice.”

“Spike what should we do?” Buffy asked the nervous looking vampire who had never flown in his unlife before. “Spike what should we do?” She asked again when he never responded to her first question.

“Um yeah, I think we should go belt in, yeah that’s what we should do, go belt in... “He tried to reassure himself that it was the answer Buffy required.

“Okay, let’s go then!” Buffy responded pulling back into the main cabin and sitting on one of the large comfy chairs. She fastens her belt then helped Spike with his too. Sooner that Spike expected the jet raced along the runway and up into the sky towards their new home, back to London, the place he had lived so long ago…

Unbuckling them both again Buffy lent over to Spike and whispered in a husky voice in his ear “Don’t we have something to do before we get to London and meet up with the others?”

She pulled Spike out of the chair and back into the rear cabin. Wasting no time she started to undress the shocked vampire. Pulling off the duster, then his t-shirt, undoing his belt and then his fly she wasn’t surprised when his large but well formed erection poked its head through the opening. She had never known him not to be ready for her. With a smile on her face she continued to finish undressing him by pulling his trousers down to his feet, taking off the doc martins he wore and then the rest of his trousers.

This seemed to shake Spike out of his stupor as he stood naked as the day he was born in front of the object of his desire. Oh he wanted her, he always wanted her “Why you are still dressed? You have got too many clothes on, get them off now!”

Quickly Buffy stripped her self off until she too was standing before her soon to be mate naked. Leaning in towards him she slowly licked down his collar bone and along his jaw line, making him shiver involuntary. She took his hand and crawled backwards up on to the large bed, pulling the duvet down with her toes and knees in doing so.

Once on the bed Spike spoke again “Buffy, are you sure this is what you want? This can never be changed once it’s done. You’ll be my mate for life and always and I’m yours too. There is no divorcing me, no leaving me, we‘ll belong to each other like two halves, like Ying and Yang.

“Yes Spike, it’s what I want. I want to be yours, only yours, to never have to worry about being by myself again, to be loved the way you love me and love you in return. Please I want this, need this, I want to be your mate for now and always… till death do us part!”

It was all Spike needed to hear. Pulling Buffy close to him, he kissed her, pushing past her lips and caressing her tongue with his own. Knowing that she needed to breathe, he pulled away to give her time to recover, but kissed down her neck, slowly laving over his grand sires mark on her neck; it would be gone by the morning, he would see to it. The only mark she would bare would be his.

He kissed down to her small but firm breast and took it in his mouth. Slowly he teased the nipple to a hard little pebble while he tweaked the other with his forefinger and thumb. His cock was throbbing with need to be buried inside Buffy’s depths, but first he needed to see that this was as enjoyable for her, as it was for him.

She panted and made small mewing noises in the back of her throat as he continued to work at the nipple in his mouth. She ran her fingers through his slightly longer bleached locks, forcing them free of their gel prison. Suddenly she called out “Spike I need more, please give me more!” Moving his hand down between her legs he slowly rubbed his thumb over her swollen clitoris, causing her to buck up against him and cried out her sudden release “God Spike, I’m cumming baby, I’m cumming.”

Satisfied that she was ready for the next step of their mating, Spike placed his cock against her to slowly push his way into the sweet quim. She was tight as always but suddenly he stopped “Buffy, the baby, what if I hurt the baby? We can’t do it now. We need to wait!”

“Oh no, we don’t!” Buffy replied “We are doing this now; We are going to be mated and the baby will be fine as long as you are gentle with me, okay?” She waited for Spike to answer her back and it seemed like an eternity, but seconds later Spike nodded, continued his journey into her body to complete his mating with Buffy.

Slowly picking up pace Spike started to rock his hips against Buffy’s. Kissing her neck in time with his penetrations he let his fangs come forth and licked again and again over the marks left by Angel. Buffy was panting hard now, her inner muscles squeezing Spike’s erection with every stroke. “Spike, I’m near baby, I’m so near.” It was the sound Spike wanted to hear, she was going to be his and he’ll be hers.

“Bite me Buffy now!” he asked as he sank his fangs deep into her neck, pulling the sweet blood that flowed from her into his mouth and swallowing great mouthfuls; he cut his tongue on his fangs and laved the wound with his blood and licked it close again, as he felt Buffy bite as deeply as she could against his neck too. They both came harder then ever before in their life. Pulling away he took her lip in his and cut it on his fang. “Now let it bleed into my neck wound kitten.” he encouraged her and she followed his instructions and then she pulled away again.

“Honey, I need you now to lick over the wound to close it.”

Buffy complied and licked over the mixed blood, closing her claim mark on Spike’s neck.

“Now we are going to finish this mating okay?” Buffy nodded “Say this, Spike you’re mine for now and forever, as I am yours.” Buffy did as she was told and repeated the phrase word by word and Spike gave the response “I’m yours for now and forever. Buffy you’re mine, for now and forever, as I am yours.”

Spike waited for the response and soon heard it as Buffy sobbed with tears of joy running down her cheeks, “I’m yours, for now and forever.”

They both felt the circle complete and for the first time they felt whole.

Spike was mated to the Slayer, she was having his child and he could hardly believe it. Who knew what the future would bring, but Spike hoped they would be together for eternity, never to part ……

The end