A/N: I really hope you liked last chapter =) I was kind of nervous
Thank you sooo much for your reviews! they make me incredibly happy and make me wanna write more!
Love y'all! Hope you enjoy this one!


Chapter I: Meeting your new roommate

Last week had been Buffy’s worst. Having to bury her father was bad enough. But she'd also had to listen to gold-digging sluts cry over Rupert’s death on her shoulder the day of the funeral. She'd had the talk with Wesley about Giles’ will; and now, she was meeting the man who would be her new roommate for the next month and a half. All thanks to good ol’ Giles.

Buffy was sitting in a little booth in the Espresso Pump waiting for the mysterious William to appear while drinking a cup of hot chocolate.

She sat there, watching people walk around her. Buffy was nervous- something she would never care to admit to the world- but she was. It was normal, she was just worried because she was going to live with someone she had never met before. She just hoped that William was at least a bit polite. She didn’t want anyone meddling into her privacy.

She watched a guy with platinum blonde hair step into the cafe; he was dressed in black-on-black attire, with a leather duster that flowed behind him as he walked. He appeared to be looking for someone. He asked one of the waitresses for something, and when the waitress pointed at her and he just stared directly at her, she almost spit her chocolate all over the table.

He was GORGEOUS! He had to be the most handsome man she had ever seen. His cheekbones looked like they could cut glass; he had pouty, pink lips and the bluest eyes she had ever seen. Add to that the punk look gave him an edge that Buffy found incredibly attractive. He just oozed sex-appeal.

He started walking toward her, and Buffy started fidgeting in her chair like a nervous schoolgirl. Who could this stranger be, and why was he walking toward her?

When the man stood in front of her, and she just stared at him with her mouth slightly open. She ogled his chest, his face, his mouth…. Huh? Was he talking to her?

“Huh?” **Good one, Buff. Now he’s gonna think you’re an idiot**

The guy smirked at Buffy and sat in the stool in front of hers.

“I said, that maybe you should clean the drool that’s drippin’ from one side of your mouth.” Instantly, Buffy proceeded to clean her mouth quickly, and lifted her eyes to his face when she heard him laugh.

“Why are you laughing?” she asked, embarrassed. Ok, so the smirk was kind of annoying her,

“You are just too naive, luv”. And also, was he British?

“Who are you, anyway?” yes, the smirk was definitely annoying her.

“You're Buffy Summers, right?” asked the man, with the smirk still firmly in place.

“Umm… yeah, I’m Buffy… but that’s not what I asked. Who the hell are you?”

“If you’re Buffy Summers, I guess that makes me your new roommate, pet”

“You… you’re William?”

“Yes, I am… William… but I prefer Spike”

Spike? What kind of name is that?”

“I wouldn’t throw stones, Buffy.” he smirked.

“Hey! My mom gave me that name!”

“Well, then let me tell ya’, she had an awful taste for names, luv”

**Oh, God, I feel the sudden urge to strangle him**

“Oh, yeah? And how did you get your nickname, Mr. arrogant?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know, pet?” he said with a leer

**Oooohhh, no… that’s unsafe territory.. back off, Buffy, back off!** Buffy was having an inner battle. He was incredibly handsome, but also, he was annoying as hell, and the fact that he was going to live with her, just added a new detail to think about.

“So, Spike…” well, this was a desperate attempt to change the subject, so Buffy just didn’t know what the hell she was going to say “Uhmmm…”

“Nervous, Summers?” At the violent shook of her head, he chuckled **So she IS nervous, then…**

“Umm.. I just wanted to talk about the apartment…” he raised an eyebrow and took interest in the conversation. He reclined into his seat, and crossed his arms, gesturing for her to continue “Well, Wesley told me you agreed to what the clause said…”

“I did.”

“Yeah, well, I just wanted to make sure that you were up to it.”

“I am always up to anything, luv…” said Spike, with a lust-filled look

“You’re such a pig, Spike” answered Buffy, rolling her eyes “I meant that maybe you thought about it better, and there could be a small possibility that you would want to… give up?” well, hope is the last thing you lose…

He snorted. “Do you think I’m crazy, pet?” sighing in defeat, she shook her head “I thought so. I mean, do you think I would throw away the chance to have Rupes’ old apartment, AND the money he left me, just ‘cause you’re a dumb girl that’s afraid to live with a man? Give me a break, Buffy”

Buffy looked at him with true dislike in her eyes “So the only thing you care about is the money? You didn’t love Giles!” Buffy’s voice was starting to raise, and people were looking their way.

“Well, if that’s what you want, then whatever. I will make you quit the deal. You don’t deserve anything of Giles’.”

She started gathering her things, and put something in Spike’s hand.

“This is the key to the apartment. Hope you enjoy it while you can.” and with that, she left the café, leaving a very stunned Spike sitting at the table, with a look full of regret.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, here's it. Hope you liked it (Spike was an ass lol)

Chapter 2 will be up soon. Possibly tomorrow. Even later today if you're good and review some more lol

See ya later!