Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter's title comes from Maroon 5's song, 'Sunday Morning' =)
A/N:THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! Your reviews just make me too happy to be true! =) Remember! many reviews=faster updates! xDD It just makes my ego go bigger and bigger lol, just kidding. It makes me very happy =D Thank you! And now, here's the chappie!

Chapter IV: Sunday Morning, part 1

Buffy woke up the next morning to find that it was raining. Something that was really rather unusual in Sunnydale, being as it was in sunny California and all, rainy days were really scarce. The weather reports hadn’t shown any abnormal rains approaching. She got out of bed and decided she was going to stay home and be a couch potato for the rest of the day.

She went into her bathroom and brushed her teeth, took a quick shower and got dressed. She chose some simple slobbing about the house clothes, a pair of loose blue sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

She was in front of her vanity brushing her hair when she heard a knock on her door. Knowing that there was no one else in the house but her and Spike, she sighed in annoyance knowing she was going to have to talk to the bleached wonder.

She opened the door and found him leaning on the doorframe with a towel slung over his shoulder.

“What do you want?” asked Buffy, a little bit too grumpily.

“Good morning to you too, pet, I’m glad you’re happy to see me” he snapped back.

“Cut it out, Spike. What do you want?”

He sighed, “Well, I was just wondering if I could use your shower. Mine doesn’t work.”

She considered for a moment, and was about to say no, when she thought it was best to play civil. “Yeah, okay, go ahead”

"Thanks” He entered quickly, and scanned his surroundings. “Seems like you've already given this room the girly touch”

Buffy observed the room. He was right, she had tried to warm up the cold environment of the room and give it a touch of herself, hanging pictures of her, Giles and her mom in the walls, and putting some flowers and other decorations in the room.

“Yeah, well, I didn’t want it to be all empty forever”

“It’s nice…” he answered quietly, almost as if he didn’t want her to know he was complimenting her.

“Thank you. So… were you going to use the shower or not?”

“Oh, yeah, right” and he disappeared in the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

Suddenly, the phone in her night table rang, and Buffy went to pick it up.

“Hello?” she said, and was answered with Willow’s gentle voice

“Hi, Buffy" I was just calling to say hi” she chuckled “And to tell you the offer of coffee tomorrow is still standing”

“Oh, that’s great, Wills; So, are you going to have dinner with Oz?”

“Yup! He says he has a surprise for me… Maybe it's that cute puppy I told him I wanted?”

Buffy laughed. How could Willow be so clueless? “I hope it’s a puppy, Wills”

She heard the shower switch off in the bathroom.

“Oh, it would be so cute. Well, I gotta go, Buff, See you tomorrow"

“Kay, Wills, see you”

As soon as Buffy hung up, the bathroom door opened and out came Spike, clad only in a midnight blue towel that hung low on his hips.

Buffy stared at him with her mouth slightly open **Who would have thought someone that stupid could have such abs?** He was hot, she had to admit…**Oh, come on, Buffy, he’s the hottest guy you have ever seen** yeah, she was starting to hate that little voice in her head… the voice that was partly right.

“…ur shower” Yeah, Spike was talking again, she hadn’t heard him again, all because she was checking him out again, and she had responded with “Huh?” again

Her life completely sucked.

With a raised eyebrow, he repeated what he had said… “I said ‘thank you for letting me use your shower’” she nodded dumbly and he smirked. “Kinda distracted today, aren’t we?”

She blushed “I’m just sleepy… I didn’t sleep very well”

"Uhum… well, I’ll see you downstairs…I’m gonna make some breakfast… Do you want pancakes?”

“You cook?”

“Don’t you?”

“Well… not exactly… I’m kinda bad at cooking”

“Well, then thank God you have me” he winked. “So, pancakes?”

“Sure” she answered. “I’ll go watch some TV. Is that ok?”

“I’m not your mother. You can do whatever you want to.”

“Oh, well, it’s just that since you’re making breakfast…”

“I offered to cook. Don’t feel you need to pay me back or anything”

“Okay, thanks”

“Don’t worry” and with that, he left the room and headed for the kitchen.

Buffy went to the living room and plopped down on the couch, turning on the giant TV. She searched for something to see, and found some re-runs of ‘Charmed’, so she laid there and watched for the fiftieth time how Phoebe, Piper and Paige lost one of their senses due to some demonic monkey’s spell.

“Bloody awful show, that one is” it was Spike, cleaning his hands with a napkin “Breakfast is ready”

“Okay” She stood up and headed to the kitchen right behind Spike

There in the breakfast table were two plates, with a pair of pancakes, two glasses of orange juice and a bottle of maple syrup.

Buffy sat down in front of her plate, and Spike did the same, so they were eating face to face.

Buffy took a bite of her pancake, and, seeing that Spike was smirking, she swallowed slowly and narrowed her eyes

“You didn’t poison my pancakes, did you?”

“Oh, come on, luv… I didn’t poison anything”

“Then why are you smirking?”

“Nothing.”

“Oh, well…”

“So.. do you like the pancakes?”

“Well, yeah, they’re pretty good”

“Knew it…That was why I was smirking, pet”

“Ego much?”

“Oh, luv, it’s not my ego… I’m just confident of my… abilities

“Ugh… let’s not get into that… don’t be a pig while I’m eating, please”

“I wasn’t saying anything inappropriate, luv… I was referring to my cooking skills, but now that you mention another kind of skills, I must say...”

“Shut up, will you?”

“Oh, well”

Buffy desperately wanted to change the subject. Specially after seeing that hot body of Spike’s, she didn’t have any doubts of any skills he could possibly have.

Of course, she pushed that thought out of her mind.

“Uhm… so… if you were saying that ‘Charmed’ is a ‘bloody awful’ show… what do you prefer to watch, then?”

“I definitely have a taste for ‘Passions’, that one is bloody brilliant”

For a moment, Buffy thought he was kidding. Then, seeing how excited he was talking about it, she decided he was nuts.

“’Passions’? That dumb show?”

“Oi! It’s good, It definitely deserves awards”

“Riiiight”

The rest of breakfast was eaten in silence. When they finished, Buffy stood up, thanked Spike, washed her plate and went to the living room.

The rain was still falling heavily. Buffy could see through the big windows the grey sky, and the small amounts of people out, trying to cover themselves.

“I abandoned rainy London, and came here for this? I can’t believe it” Spike stood next to her, looking through the window.

“London’s always like this, right?”

“Yeah, pretty much”

“Oh, that must be a little boring after years of living there, you must get tired of so much rain”

He shrugged “You get used to it.”

Buffy go away from the window, and laid down on the huge couch, watching TV again. Spike sat down next to her feet, and stared at the TV.

Both of them were silent for a long time, and when Spike spoke, his voice was rough from lack of talking.

“Ummm.. do you want to… maybe go out and take a soak in the jacuzzi?”

“It’s raining, Spike.”

“There’s a little sunshade… or more like a rainshade” Buffy giggled at that “That we could use to cover the Jacuzzi while we’re in it. Wouldn’t you like a soak in the hot water? It’s cold, after all.”

“Okay. That sounds good. I’m gonna go put my swimsuit on. You install the sunshade thingy. I’ll be back in a second”

Buffy ran to her bedroom and shut the door, leaving Spike alone to put the awning over the hot tub.

He ventured out in the rain, and installed the little sunshade quickly, then went back in, and realized he was soaked to the bone. He was going to his room to put on his swimming trunks, when Buffy got out of her room wearing only a skimpy black and red bikini **My favorite colors** he thought fleetingly.

“Uhm… so, are you going in the tub, or not?” Buffy felt nervous because, this time, he was the one checking her out.

“Yeah, just a mo’, I got soaked.”

“Okay, I’ll wait in the Jacuzzi”

“See ya’ there”

As soon as Spike closed his bedroom’s door, he could see his reaction to seeing Buffy’s body on display like that. He was sporting a hard-on. So what? He didn’t like the chit. That didn’t mean he was blind. She was hot. Very hot. Definitely hot, and seeing her like that sure made him want to get laid.

When was the last time he'd had sex? Oh, yeah, almost a year ago. An amount of time that sounded almost inhuman to him after having sex almost on a daily basis. After Drusilla’s death he hadn’t had the spirit to share such an intimate moment with anyone else. After all, she had been the love of his life...


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yippeee... Hope you liked it... some jacuzzi fun in the next chappie...
Hope you liked the out-of-shower scene, Crystal Pegasus! =)
Well, I gotta say, you guys are just the best. Thank you for your support =) You are wonderful. Hope you enjoyed this chapter too, and leave some feedback for me! =)

See ya!