Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry for the long wait....writer's block BIIIIG TIME anyways trying to get back on track hope you are all still with me...a little smut for you guys too
Chapter 15: Always Tomorrow

Spike dropped her gently onto the bed in her room, and continued to kiss her all over her face and chest. He slowly lifted the hem of her shirt up and placed butterfly kisses along her stomach. Buffy helped him by pulling her shirt over her head and threw it across the room.

With the same slow pace, Spike continued to remove her clothes, unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans before pulling them down her smooth tanned legs. Buffy was left before him in nothing but her bra and underwear. This was a big step for them…she knew that their first time together would change everything. It would make things more serious, and part of her was freaking out.

Her feelings for Spike were so intense that it almost made her crazy. He could hurt her, and if he did that would ruin her for anyone else. But she was willing to take a chance with him and forget about whatever bad would come with the good. She came back to reality when Spike slowly started to slip her panties down her legs, running his hands over the expansion of skin there.

Buffy’s eyes closed in ecstasy as he caressed her. Spike kissed his way back up her legs and stomach. Deftly, he undid her bra and slipped it from her arms, and began to softly fondle her breasts in his palms, and sweetly kissing the supple flesh there. With a catlike crawl Spike moved over her, positioning himself between her legs. Buffy reached between them and undid his belt with urgency.

Spike placed his hand of hers, stopping her. “No need to rush, luv. We have all night.” He let her hand go, and she continued to undo his pants with an unhurried pace. She pushed them down his thighs, and Spike stood up missing the feel of her body against his. He pushed his jeans the rest of the way down his legs and stepped out of them, toeing his boots off at the same time.

Buffy took that moment to appreciate his body. It was chiseled and looked as if Michael Angelo himself sculpted it. She reached out a hand to him, and he took it, falling back into her arms. He repositioned himself between her legs, and looked down at her lovingly.

With one smooth thrust, Spike was embedded in her heat. They stopped, sharing a moment of amazement. Never did either of them think that they could feel this good. Spike pushed a little further and broke through her hymen, and Buffy clutched at his back as the pain set in. As it slowly started to fade away, Buffy lifted her hips experimentally, and smiled at the man above her when he moaned.

The room began to fill with a symphony of moans and sighs of pleasure. The two continued this dance well into the early morning never wanting the intense encounter to end. And when it did…well, there was always tomorrow.

* * * * *

Waking up went down as one of the most amazing feelings in the world. Spike had his arm wrapped around her waist, spooning her from behind. She remembered falling asleep like this. With the vampire placing sweet kisses all along her shoulders, and running his fingers gently through her golden locks. She closed her eyes and just enjoyed the feeling for the time being.

Her clock radio turned on at 8:30am. Forgot to turn it off. Buffy was about to reach and turn it off when she heard the song.

…It starts in my toes
makes me crinkle my nose
where ever it goes
I always know
that you make me smile
please stay for a while now
just take your time
where ever you go


She felt Spike start to stir behind her, and she turned around in his arms. When she looked up at Spike, he was gazing at her with a soft smile. Tucking her hair behind her ear, the blonde vampire leaned in a placed a series of kisses all over her face; one on her temple, her forehead, cheeks, her jaw line and lips. The last kiss to her nose caused a bright smile to light up her face.

I've been asleep for a while now
You tucked me in just like a child now
Cause every time you hold me in your arms
I'm comfortable enough to feel your warmth

It starts in my soul
And I lose all control
When you kiss my nose
The feelin’ shows
Cause you make me smile
Baby just take your time now
Holdin’ me tight


After ten minutes of just holding each other, Buffy got up out of the bed taking the sheet with her leaving Spike completely naked which he had no problem with. She walked over to the window and took a peek outside. A ray of light shone through the room and by natural reaction the vampire jumped out of bed and moved to a darkened corner.

Buffy turned around with wince. “Sorry.” She looked so God damn cute that he could be mad at her. She scurried over to him and wrapped the both of them in the big sheet. “So what do you say to breakfast? I’m gonna have to run out to get it, but I plan on spending the rest of the day in bed. What do you say?” she asked looking up at him with a smile that he would do anything to see again.

“I say you better get a move on then, luv. The longer you wait the less time we have together. Now go.” He gently pushed her towards the bathroom in the bedroom and smacked her bum lightly. With a giggle she jumped into the shower and got herself ready.

* * * * *

About half an hour later, Buffy walked through the front door with a big brown paper bag. “Spike! I’ve got some blood for you…and wheat-a-bits. Just like you asked.” She yelled up the stairs. When she got no reply, the blonde frowned and started up the stairs. “Spike?” The blonde entered her bedroom and found the drapes open just like she left them. Light flooded the entire room, and a gasp of horror escaped her mouth. “No.” she whimpered tears starting to collect in her eyes.

“What’s wrong, pet?” Spike asked from outside her room, hiding from the light in the bedroom.

“Oh!” Buffy rushed to him and hugged him tightly, tossing the bag on the bed. “I thought-”

“Thought I met a dusty ending?” he finished for her. “No, I managed to get out of the room before the light hit me, decided I needed a shower.”

Buffy frowned and looked at him. She hadn’t even noticed that he was wearing a towel, and that said towel was hung low on his slim hips. “Oh…I should have closed them before I left, I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay, luv. Still alive and breathing…” he frowned and backtracked. “Well, actually I’m neither but I’m still here, no need to worry.” He stroked her cheek lovingly. “Do you mind closing them now…I’m pretty sure you said something about breakfast and bed.” He smiled at her, and she smiled shyly back at him.

The slayer sashayed to the window and pulled the drapes closed, and hopped onto the bed, and crossing her legs. “So…I got you some O-Neg; cause I know it’s your fav.” Spike stood there with his arms crossed smiling at this amazing girl in front of him. “And…wheat-a-bits!” she slowly nodded her head with a smile and bright eyes.

Spike strode towards the bed and crawled on top of her, gently pushing her back to the blanket. He kissed Buffy softly on the forehead, cheek and lips. “You’re amazing.” He murmured into her ear. All she could do was blush and smile. He eased off her and grabbed the bag. The vampire pulled out his breakfast and opened the lid before taking a sniff. “Mmm…you warmed it up too.” He pulled out the box of wheat-a-bits, reached in and crumbled up a handful in his palm before mixing it into his blood. He looked at Buffy as she looked at him. She seemed intrigued, interested in watching him drink. Something he thought would disgust her, yet here she was with a smile on her face, picking him up blood, heating it up and getting the wheat-a-bits he loved so.

Yeah, this slip of a girl was fast becoming the most important person in his unlife. Thinking of one day without her put a hole in his un-beating heart and an ache in his stomach. Drusilla would never put her hands on Buffy…he’d see to that even if that was the last thing he ever did.


Chapter End Notes:
please review