Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Disclaimer: You think I own Buffy??? You funny!

Three Families, One Town, and True Love (maybe)
Chapter Three: Gaining Faith

Faith rolled her eyes as she walked back to her house. Connor and Will, or Spike as he was going by now, had been fighting a lot lately so she'd felt the need to get out. However, it was getting late and she'd decided to return home.

Home. When had she started calling it that? Was the house they were living in really home? The apartment the lived in in London kind of was...but not really.

Their parents house, that had been home. A tiny looking place with a small garden out back and a room of her own. But that little house in Dublin was little more than a dream now.

Faith was so stuck in all these thoughts she hardly noticed the car comming towards her till she fell to the ground.

"OH MY GOD!" squealed a high pitched voice in fear.

"Xander, what did you do?!?!"

"It was an accident!" exclaimed a worried and defensive voice.

Faith opened her eyes to see four figures standing in front of her; three of whom were her age, one of which was around Connor's.

"What the 'ell wassat?" asked Faith as she was helped to her feet by a small, pretty, blonde girl.

"That was my brother's awful driving," replied a fiery red headed girl motioning to a rather handsome dark haired boy. The boy grinned sheepishly, obviously embarressed.

"S'okay. I gotta three brother's m'self...they're all a pain 'n the arse," said Faith as she dusted her self off, "I'm Faith."

"Oh, hey, I'm Dawn!" exclaimed the youngest one, who had extremely long dark hair and petiete features, with perhaps too much exitement, "We both have names that are actual words...we should start a club!"

"Children o' Uncreative Parents Anonymous?" questioned Faith wtih a grin, earning a giggle from the blonde girl.

"Sorry, my sister can be a little too enthused at times: I'm Buffy. And this is my step sister Willow and my step brother Xander," she said, pointing to the other two. Willow, as she was called, waved at the girl. Xander simply stared at his feet, willing himself to dissapear.

"Hi," said Willow with a small smile.

"Sorry for, you know, hitting you with my car," said Xander bashfully, his blush not caused soley by his driving skills but also by the beautiful girl in front of him.

"Ah well, life goes on," replied Faith with a grin, "Really I'm fine."

"Are you sure, because we could take you to the hospital if ypu needed that," offered Dawn, still squealing slightly.

"Really, it'sall good,"

"There's really nothing we can do?" asked Willow sincerely.

"Well, maybe...y' guys wanna come to my house and hang. I could do with a break from listenin' to m' brothers fight."

"Sure!" said Dawn, speaking for everyone. The group rolled their eyes, but no one discouraged her and so they set off for the Miller home.

On the way, the group learned a litte bit more about eachother. Faith learned about the Giles and Summers familes' recent union. And the other four learned about the Millers moving from Ireland, to England, to California in a matter of years.

Faith went on to complain about having to share a room with her twin and her younger brother who was, as Dawn, fourteen and very energetic to say the least.

The group entered the Miller home just in time to hear another shouting match.

"It's my room too Will!"

"I honestly couldn' care less, get decent music tastes or don' touch th' stereo!"

"Can't you two get along for two minutes?" aske Faith exasperatedly as she walked into the living room, "I got company, so try 'n play nice."

Buffy followed Faith and imediantly her eyes fell on a bleached blonde boy wearing a black t-shirt and jeans. Spike and Buffy's eyes locked for a split second before Dawn jabbed Buffy in the ribs.

"Ow!"

"Just ;cause he was weird hair dosn't mean you should stare at him."

Spike smirked, "I'm Spike, Faith's brother, this is our other brother Connor."

"C'n introduce m'self, thanks."

"Could you not act like a bloody five-year-old for two seconds?" asked Spike as he rolled his eyes at his brother. He set his eyes back on Buffy, "And you are?"

"Buffy...I'm Buffy."

"Nice t' meet you, Sweet BIt," he greeted with a sly smile. Faith rolled her eyes at her brother before smacking him upside the head.

"Where are Angel 'n' Doyle?" asked Faith as she went into the kitchen to get drinks.

"Somethin' 'bout grocery shoppin' but 'm pretty sure they jus' wanted to be alone for a while," replied Connor as he smiled at Dawn, instantly making her blush.

"Wouldn' surprise me remotely if that wer' th' case. They haven' been alone in a good long bit now."

"Don' know why they had to make up some story though, like we wouldn' know what they wer' doin'."

"Angel and Doyle are?" asked Xander.

"Angel's our older brother, Doyle's 'is boyfrien'."

Willow smiled at this, sometimes she felt like she and Tara might be the only homosexuals in Sunnydale, it was nice to know she wasn't completely alone.

The phone rang and Faith picked it up:

"Ello? Sweety calm down, whatsamatter?"

Spike and Connor both turned their attention to their sister, concerned as to who was crying on the other end of the phone.

Faith turned to Spike and gave him significant look, "Will, s'for you."

He ran to the phone and took it from Faith, his eyes pulled away from Buffy now; "Hey Baby, what's wrong. Shh: it'll all be okay," he cooed as he went into the kitchen, continuously soothing the girl on the other line who seemed extremely upset.

Buffy sighed as Spike walked out of the room and started talking to Faith again like the moment hadn't happend.

"So, are you ready for school?" asked Buffy.

"Not really, I hate bein' new."

"Well, if it's any consolation, we can be new together," Buffy reassured her, the girls laughed a litte before being brought back to the others by a stupid pun Xader made and his mad blushes that proceeded it.