Author's Chapter Notes:
Wow I can't believe the great response I'm getting! Especially here at Spuffy Realm!! YOu guys really do rock and keep me going like nothing else can. Thank you so so much for all the reviews and hope you enjoy this chapter........only one left after this!
Part Four - Battling Ourselves

I waste absolutely no time in following my orders. Partly because the whole thing is juts so delicious but partly because, and this is something I would never admit out-loud - even to myself, she did manage to scare me a little there. I could tell she meant every word. Pain I can handle, but if she gets pissed to the point of really, really hurting me then I’ll know I have done the thing I’m actually scared of. Displeasing her. She just showed me such strength and reminded me why I love her and she didn’t even need to say the words, it was in her eyes. I would follow her to the ends of the earth and all that matters now is obeying and making her happy.

It’s a struggle to keep my hands on the bed as I lick and suck voraciously at her sweet, shaved quim. My instinct is to grab her hips, hold her in place and eat her til she screams but there is no way in hell that I’m going to fall at the first hurdle. Stabbing my tongue inside her I keep it stiff and simulate fucking her with it. Her moans are music to my ears and I tongue fuck her more vigorously, my confidence to complete this challenge growing with every moan and groan wrung from her lips.

All of a sudden she manages to dash my confidence though. Without any warning she ceases the pleasant sucking and rubbing of my cock and takes my length deep in her throat. My hands fist in the bed sheets when she begins to hum then almost finishes me by swallowing hard around me. My only defence is to redouble my efforts between her legs. I leave off the tongue fucking and return to her clit. I lash at it mercilessly, my strokes spurred on by her actions on my dick. As I concentrate on her clit I feel her begin to tense up and my dick slides out of her mouth. I force myself to ignore the torture of wanting to bury myself anywhere warm, soft and wet and concentrate on her pleasure.

Suddenly she is grinding her pussy against my face and I am thankful I don’t need to breathe as she rides my face. I continue to work at her anywhere I can reach with my tongue as she throws her head back and yells out her release.

“Fuck!! Yes that’s it. Eat my pussy you asshole.” She yells, causing my balls to tighten and my cock to strain in the open air. “Fuck…..fuck……yes that’s it……….yesssssssssss!!!!!!”

She slumps forward when she’s done , crushing my cock beneath her. I fight not to groan, or moan, or beg her to get off me. I promised to obey and I will, even though I feel I could burst and can’t get the echo out of my head of her dirty screaming as she rode herself silly on my face. I win the fight and manage to lie perfectly still until she sits up and immediately crosses the room to the toy chest.

Left to my own devices for a while I close my eyes and breathe deeply, which doesn’t have any physiological effect really but old habits die hard and I need to calm down before I embarrass myself. My eyes open in shock when I feel her snap a collar around my neck. I hadn’t even heard her come back over. The leash is, as always attached to the collar. She steps back from the bed and pulls down sharply on the leash.

I half scramble half tumble off the bed to my knees in front of her. I keep my eyes down as she moves to the side and suddenly lashes my back with the length of the leash.

“Pathetic.” She says. “You’ve managed to displease me again you useless fucker.”

“I’m sorry.” I tell her, confused. I did what she asked even managed not to cum!

“Do you even know why I’m unhappy with you?” She asks.

“Erm, I’m not sure to be truthful Ma’am.” I say feeling myself cringe away from her, certain that this answer isn’t going to help matters, but not knowing what else to say!

“So how can you be sorry, if you don’t even know what you’re sorry for?” she asks, lashing my back again. Damnit, I’ve fallen for one of the oldest tricks in the S&M book!

“I- I what I mean is…..OW!!!” That was by far the hardest she’s hit me yet.

“Speak in sentences shithead. I don’t want babbling”

“I was sorry that I had made you unhappy at all Ma’am.” I say thanking God I figured it out. “Even though I don’t know the exact cause I know I’m a snivelling wretch who isn’t even fit to lick your boots and so consequently it is my fault you were displeased, however I managed to do it.”

“That’s maybe the smartest thing you’ve said all night.” She says and I can hear the sneer in her voice though I daren’t look up to see her face. My head drops lower as I wait to see what she will do next.

“The reason I’m pissed off with you is your pathetic display just now. Firstly don’t think I don’t know how close you were to cumming – you had better get better control over that. Secondly, when was the last time you ate me out and only gave me one orgasm? You always manage multiples but you gave up as soon as I came this time. I’m not fucking stupid. I know you gave up cos you were to busy thinking about your dick. It’s not good enough Spike, is it?”

Honestly, I feel she is incredibly unjustified in the charges she’s levelling at me but that’s one of the delicious parts of this game. The Dominant making the submissive agree to something ridiculous just to show obedience.

“I’m so sorry Ma’am so, so, sorry. I will make it up to you in anyway you see fit Mistress.”

“Of course you will!” she yells.

Before I know what’s happening she has tied the leash to the bed post with a barely a foot of give in it effectively immobilising me.

“Bad boys need to be punished Spike.” She says, crouching down and lifting my chin on two of her fingers and holding something up in her other hand for me to see. “Do you know what this is?” She asks.

I’m fairly certain I do, I’d mentioned it to her one time, never thought she’d use it on me though. I gulp hard as I eye up her new instrument of torture.

“Is it ginger root?” I ask wincing as I say it.

“Good boy!” she says, patting my head like a dog. “And lets see, do you have any idea where it might be going Spikey boy?”

“No Mistress.” I say unable to even voice the thought.

“Liar!” She says, slapping me hard across the face. “But no matter, you’ll find out soon enough. For now just watch me Spike.”

I do as she asks and see her plunge three fingers of the hand not holding the ginger into her pussy. They come out glistening with arousal from the orgasm she just had. I know where they are going too.

“Don’t you dare tense up.” She orders as her slick fingers begin to probe my asshole. “If you make this harder I won’t bother lubing up at all. It’ll just go in there dry. Then you’ll fucking feel it won’t you!”

“I’m sorry.” I whisper, fighting to relax my sphincter muscles. As her first finger slips in she strokes at my prostate and I almost cum on the spot. When the fuck did she learn that?

“Shut up and hold still.” She orders slapping my ass hard. She worms her three fingers into my ass. Pumping them in and out a couple of times to make sure her natural lube is spread properly where it’s needed.

It’s when I see the hand holding the ginger move toward me that I really show what a pussy whipped little bitch I am. You see, it’s been so long since I had anything in my ass that just her fingers are causing an uncomfortable burning. I can’t comprehend what it will feel like with ginger in there. I mean that’s the whole point of the ginger, it burns!!

“Please Mistress. Please I’m sorry.” I beg. “I’ll make it up to you any other way at all, I swear, only please don’t put the ginger in there.”

“Shut up.” She tells me again, another hard smack to the ass which I’m sure will leave bruises for days!

Then it’s in and I can’t help but twist and yank at the leash tying me so tightly to the bed post when after the first few seconds the burn really begins.

“Oh…..oh god!” I gasp.

“He really isn’t going to help you now.” She tells me and I hear the grin in her voice. “Now you stop all the whining and hold still. You’re pathetic. You profess your love all of the time. Tell me you’ll do anything for me. Then not only do you hurt me badly, you also fuck up the start of your punishment session. As if that wasn’t enough you can’t even bring me off properly then you have the cheek to try to get out of a punishment! You don’t really care as much as you’re always telling me you do, do you? You don’t mean anything you say do you? Except the begging of course!”

“No Mistress I’m sorry. I meant all of it. I am sorry for hurting you. For pushing you when we started today, for not satisfying you. I shouldn’t have tried to get out of the punishment. I’m a bad slave I beg you to punish me severely. Show me the error of my ways Mistress.”

I feel my demon recoil in disgust from what I’m saying but at this point I don’t care! I’m about to launch into another speech when Buffy lets out more of the leash before retying it to the bedpost. She raises me on shaky legs, bending me over she pulls my arms up behind my back. I feel manacles fasten over my wrists and realise I’m in one of the most uncomfortable positions ever. The leash at my neck keeps me bent over while my arms are pulled back and up, fastened in manacles which are fastened to a chain which I slung over a pipe to tie Buffy up with, putting real strain on my shoulders.

“Punish you severely? Is that what you said Spike?”

“Yes Mistress. Please Mistress, I deserve it!”

“And you’ll get it.” She promises before going to retrieve the cane from the other side of the room.

I expect a full-on assault to begin immediately she reaches my side again. My girl surprises me again though. Reaching underneath my bent form she begins to yank none too gently on my dick. What with the burning in my ass I’d almost forgotten about my throbbing aching member. Now I don’t know which to concentrate on.

“Needless to say Spike. You had better not cum, or you’re in for………what is it you call it?.............oh yeah the ‘thrashing of your life’.”

That said, she wallops my ass hard with the cane, not letting up on her torturous hand job. I fight not to squirm and have to grit my teeth to keep from either screaming at the dual burning in my ass from ginger and cane or cumming all over her hot little hand.

She’s torturing me but good and she knows it as I hear an evil laugh come from her. After about ten strokes she drops the cane and I think she must be about to relent. Yeah right Spike. Wishful thinking to the nth degree!

The hand that was previously striping my ass but good moves to the ginger root butt plug in my ass. She then proceeds to pull the burning plug in and out of my ass as she yanks at my dick with her hand.

“Please.” I whimper. The pain in my ass finally giving in and becoming that amalgamation of pain and pleasure where it doesn’t matter which it really is any more. “Please, need to stop. Or need to cum. Please, please, Mistress.”

I’m only barely aware of my words, all I know is I need this to stop and if that is combined with coming so much the quicker and easier for me.

“Don’t be silly!” She says, her voice actually sounding playful. It’s the playful tone I’ve heard her use when goading fledglings on patrol by pretending to be a helpless little co-ed. I’m screwed! “In fact keep up that nonsense Spikey and I’ll make you cum in your own face. It’d be easy to do in this position, now wouldn’t that be humiliating for you?”

“Please!!” I wail as my hips begin to shift uncontrollably, seeking more of the hand job, less of the ginger, more of the ginger, not a part of me knows what I want.

She finally relents, she removes the ginger, tossing it to a corner and smacking a hand down hard on my ass. She stops wanking me off at the same time. Before I can even sigh with relief she’s speaking again.

“It’s a shame. I wanted to do you up the ass with a strap on but I forgot to go get one. Do you think you would have liked that?” She asks giving my balls a quick squeeze .

The ball squeezing coupled with the thought of her doing me up the ass with a strap-on almost does for me again and I chew my lip before I answer.

“Yes Ma’am. I think I would have liked that very much.” I say breathily.

“I bet you would you filthy, dirty boy.” She says, smacking the backs of my thighs.

She lets my arms out of the manacles and rubs and my wrists as I always do for her. Such a small gesture but it shows me she cares. Slowly she unties the leash from the bedpost. I know my place now though, and despite the fact every muscle in my body is screaming to stand and stretch I drop to my knees before her.

“Thank you for my punishment Mistress.” I say with my eyes on the floor. Mirroring my movements from earlier but ready to obey the command to stop should it be given I slowly kiss and carress my way from her feet, up her legs. She doesn’t tell me to stop and I can smell just how much wetter her punishment of me has made her. When I reach her mound I inhale slowly before looking up to meet her lust filled eyes.

“May I show you how grateful I am Mistress?”

TBC……………