Author's Chapter Notes:
Please see AN at begining of chapter. Thanks to spikes mrs for editing this, and for all the reviews. I was posting this when I woke up in the morning but Mother nature decided to rudely awake me an hour early with and eletricaly storm, so not computer. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Daddy Dearest


AN: Again I would like to remind people that this is a Spike/Other story and it is nothing more than a fatherly love, he contains for his Daughter Buffy. With that said there is going to be a Spike/Angel scene and a Spike/Dru/Angel scene as well as a Giles/Jenny. After all it is night time and the Adults will play. Angel will not lose his Soul in this fic either.


You have been Warned so no flaming me, just don’t read this chapter if you don’t like the pairings I have in this Chapter. This is also a very NC-17 chapter.


Chapter 19


After they had left to head towards the kitchen, Spike said to Angel, “Dru wants to have her Sire and Childe, just like old times. What do you say about that?”


“I believe it is more of, how do you feel about letting Your Mate have her way in this?” Angel questioned Spike as he put what he was carrying in the sink.


“Won’t happen all the time, and let’s put it this way I kind of miss it to a little.” Spike told him as he put what he was carrying in the sink as well and hopped up on the counter, undoing his buttons of his jeans.


Seeing Spike’s rock hard cock spring out once his jeans were undone, Angel licked his lips and said as he undid his pants and let his cock come out as well. “Going to be different, having to give control up to you. Angelus always felt like he owned everyone, and you had to do what he said.”


“Not expecting for you to give up total control, but you do know the do’s and don’t of playing with a Mated couple.” Spike informed him.


“Yes William, I know the do’s and don’t of playing with a Mated couple.” He told Spike, as he moved closer to him at the Counter, taking Spike’s cock in his hand and leaning in to give him a kiss on the lips.


Spike immediately opened his legs a little wider so Angel was able to get as close as possible, and then lent forward to meet Angel’s lips.


As the kiss intensified, Spike pushed Angel’s pants down over his hips to pool at his ankles; he then took Angel’s shaft in his hand and starting mirroring the rhythm that Angel had set about doing on his own cock. Pulling his mouth back from Angel, he said “God it’s been so long, Angelus.”


Angel used that break to yank Spike’s shirt over his head, as Spike then did the same with Angel’s before they both lent back in and started kissing each other again. As their hands ran over each others bodies, Angel started to lick his way down Spike’s chest, stopping at his nipples for a couple of minutes before, making his way farther down. As he reached Spike’s cock he flicked it with his tongue getting a louder moan out of Spike than he did with his nipples.


“Oh it’s been so long Angelus; let me cum in your mouth please.” Spike babbles out as Angel encases his cock with his mouth, starting of with a slow rhythm working his way to a faster one, till he feels that Spike is close. When he knew Spike was close, he brought his hand down to squeeze Spike sac as he gave him a couple hard sucks with tiny bites.


As Spike emptied himself into Angel’s mouth, he screamed out “Angelus.” Once he was done Cumming he pushed Angel away and slid of the counter, removed his pants and knelt down to take Angels cock in his mouth.


A few minutes after he started to suck Angel off, he stuck his index finger in Angel’s asshole, and pumped in time with his suck, till he too soon had Angel emptying himself in his mouth, with a loud grunt.


Standing up and picking up his discarded clothes, he threw them in and empty cupboard, and said to Angel, “They will be fine in there for now, let’s go and see Dru.” Then he grabbed a hold of Angels cock and guided him out of the room.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


At the same time in Giles’s room.


“I just checked on the kids, they are all asleep and in their own rooms.” Jenny said as she entered the room and closed the door.


“I do believe it is only Xander and Cordelia to worry about, and I don’t think they would do anything to make Spike angry at them, even if they are having those kinds of relations yet.” Giles told her as she walked over to him.


“Tell me Rupert; are you too scared of Spike to have sexual relations in his house?” She asked as she straddled his lap from where he was sitting on the side of the bed.


“I really don’t think he was talking about us.” Giles pointed out as he kissed her sliding his hands around her back to hold her in place.


“Good, because I don’t know if I can have you this close and not do anything.” She told him as she undone her robe and slid it off, leaving her totally naked, except for where it bunched at their arms.


“We could have told him we would share a room.” Giles pointed out to her when he pulled back for air.


“How would that looked to the children if we said we wanted to share a room?” She asked as she undid his robe and pushed it off only to find him in a pair of sleep pants. “Oh Rupert those will have to come off.” She informed him as she started to slide off his body.


“Oh in due time they will,” He told her as he slid further on the bed so he could lie her down, and kiss her again.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


In Spike and Drusilla’s room, at around the same time.


Dru was swaying nakedly to the music only she could hear as Spike and Angel entered the room. “I see my boys have started with out me.”


“Sorry” Was all Spike said when he closed the door behind Angel and himself.


“No you are Mummy’s bad dog and bad dogs like to play with their Princess Sire.” Dru pointed out to Spike, as she swayed her way over to him. “Shame on you Spikey, for not allowing Mummy to watch.”


As Spike tried to take her in his arms she moved away and said, “It’s not the bad dogs’ turn.” Then moved to her Sire and kissed him.


After letting his Mate kiss her Sire for a few minutes, Spike then moved over to her and put his arms around both her and Angel, then whispering in her ear, as he started to rub his cock into her backside. “Oh I do believe it is time for both of us, Sire.”


“Oh that would make Princess, very happy my Spike.” Dru said as she ended the kiss turned and then dragged both Angel and Spike to the bed by their cocks.


Once at the bed, she released their cocks and climbed on the bed, turning and lying down as she opened her legs and whimpered, “Daddy.”


Moving to the end of the bed, Angel climbed on the bed and up to her, “Daddy know what you need.” Then he lowered himself so his face was even with her pussy. Then as he darted his tongue out to taste her, he moaned in pleasure of what he had not tasted for almost 100 years, and most likely would not again for a while.


Whimpering and moaning, she managed to get out, “Just like that Daddy,” as she grabbed for Spike and pulled his head down to her breast.


After a few minutes of suckling at her breasts, Spike let his fangs come out and catch on one of her nipples, knowing she would cum immediately. Drusilla screamed out her next orders for the two of them. “Harder Daddy, More, my Spike.”


As Angel sucked harder at her clit he pushed 2 fingers into her, pleased that he was hearing her wail in pleasure the whole time. Spike then leaned over and sank his fangs completely through her breast, piercing the nipple totally, and started to drink deeply from her for a couple seconds.


As she came down from her second and very powerful, orgasm, Dru said. “Now my two boys shall kiss and each taste me.”


Both Spike and Angel moved over to each other and kissed passionately for a good 5 minutes, before they moved back up to Dru.


As he lay down beside his Sire/Mate Spike asked, “Would you like to take Angelus in your mouth, while I take you between those beautiful pussy lips of yours? My love?”


“Yes, Mummy would like that, very much.” Dru said cooing happily.


Angel slid off the bed to stand beside it, and Dru got up on her hands and knees. She lent down to take Angel in her mouth and Spike took his hard cock and slid it against her wet pussy a few times before he pushed into her.


Spike as thrusted into her at a fast passé, clearly turned on by the sight of his Mate, sucking her Sire’s cock, he started to rub at Dru’s clit, when he noticed her stroking Angels sac. He lent down and bit into her neck causing her to cum, which then sent both him and Angel into their own orgasms.


“Mummy would like to feel, Daddy in her, and have her Childe, in her Daddy, just like old times.” She told them with a smile on her face.


Spike pulled out of Dru and let her lie face down on the bed, while he said, “Anything you want for tonight, this is a treat for you.”


Angel climbed up on the bed and lowered himself down and into Dru’s pussy, but she said, “No Daddy, in my asshole.” So he pulled out and slowly pushed into her asshole. Once he was fully into her asshole he paused letting Spike push his cock inside of his asshole.


The three of them moved together slowly at first, but soon were all crying in pleasure.


After Spike had pulled out of Angel, and Angel pulled out of Dru, Spike quickly grabbed Angel pulled in to his body and wrapped his hand around his front to grab Angel cock and start pumping it.


Seeing what her Childe was doing, she said, “No my Bad Dog, Mummy wants to be filled, Daddy in her pussy and you in her asshole.


Spike let go of Angel and went to position himself to do as she wanted.


The three of them continued to play well into the night only finding sleep about an hour before sunrise.