Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to all that have reviewed, also a special thanks to Teacherspet for betaing for me. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 8


A week had passed since, Parent/teacher night and Buffy still was keeping her distance from Giles and tight lipped to Angel and everyone else, about her relationship about Spike.


As she walked through the library doors, Giles turned to her and said, clearly letting his anger show through. “Ah Buffy, what did I do to earn the honour of your presence today?”


“Sorry, I wasn’t ready to answer your questions, yet.” She simply informed him.


“So you’re ready, now?” He asked, with a voice saying your not getting out of it today.


“Well no.” She paused, and it gave time for Giles jump in and question her some more, while yelling as he did. “Well I suggest you get ready now, I am your Watcher, of which you plainly ignored for a week now, you clearly lied about knowing a very dangerous and deadly Vampire. And to top it all off, not only did you let him put some kind of claim on you, but you claimed him back.”


Buffy was crying a bit at what Giles had said in his out burst. “What do you want me to say, Giles that I’m sorry.” She asked.

________________________________________________________________________


Just then everyone else came into the library. Willow, Xander and Cordelia through the door and Angel came through the back stacks.


“What I want to know is why?” Giles told her while he calmed himself down some.


Angered she yelled, “Really, you want to know.” She paused for a minute, “You’re not ready to know, but I will tell you just not today.”


Giles went to say something, but Willow beat him to it. “When Buffy?”



“If you give me your word that Spike will not be harmed, you can all find out tomorrow.” Buffy told them.


“Why should we keep him safe?” Xander asked and them added. “Spike is a killer and a Vampire.”


“Oh, do be quiet, Xander.” Giles said.


“You have my word, Buffy.” Willow informed her.


“I will not do anything to my childe, unless he provokes me first.” Angel stated, not letting her know, that fact remands he can still use his elder Vampire leadership over Spike, if he had too.

_______________________________________________________________________


Just then Joyce walked into the library as Angel is talking. “That is fair.” She responded to Angel as she walked up to Buffy.”


“Mom what are you doing here?” Buffy said surprised to see her mother.


“Your father called, he wants to take you out for diner before you go patrol.” Joyce told her while trying to end her daughters confusion of her being there.


Thinking her Mom meant Hanks, Buffy got very defensive. “If Hank thinks.”


Her mother cut her off. “Buffy not Hank, your real Father.”


Giles is standing there while giving them a disapproving look, that her father who she doesn’t live with also knows she is the Slayer.


“I’m almost done here Mom, just waiting for Giles and Xander to tell me there response then I will tell them where and when.” Buffy told her mother.


“Wasn’t his only worry, Angel and the Watcher as he put It.?” Joyce asked her daughter.


“Yes, but they didn’t have to know that.” Buffy told her mother while throwing up her hands and sighing.


“Well you have my word, with the same condition as Angel.” Giles informed her, knowing he better follow her lead if he wanted to know what is going on.


“What are you all crazy; you’re going to let a Vampire control us.” Xander had burst out, in rage.


“Xander, I know what I am getting into, but we all want some answers and this is the only way we will get them. By both Angel and me conceding to go, as long as we are not provoked, he will also have to keep himself in check as well.” Giles explained.


“Alright, Alright I will hold my tongue.” Xander told them. (AN: Can Xander really hold his tongue?)


“So tomorrow, after school Mom will meet us here and we will go to the Mansion he is staying at. He will have Drusilla’s Minion, because she is to sick and can’t be left alone, as well as Dalton his researching Minion to find a cure for Drusilla and another on to make sure no one gets in that isn’t invited.” Buffy informed them.


“Alright.” Giles said.


“Angel bring your car tomorrow around 3 pm, Mom will be her for 3 pm as well. I will drive with you and Mom can take Giles, Willow and Xander. Cordelia can decide who they want to go with.” Buffy explained further.


“Not me, cheerleader practice tomorrow night.” Cordelia told them.


“Alright, I have to go get ready. I’ll see you all tomorrow, if I don’t see you tonight.”
________________________________________________________________________


The next afternoon the group is standing outside of Spikes Mansion on Crawford Street.


“Oh, he lives in style.” Xander said to them.


“He most likely has money.” Willow said before continuing, “From what I have read he is old.”


“Most people, who have been around for over 100 years, get a great deal of money.” Buffy suggested to the group.


“Only if you knew the way he got it.” Angel muttered under his breath.


Upon hearing what he had said, she said to him. “You think you know every thing about him, you don‘t, oh and you got most of your money the same way."


“And you do.” Angel retorted back to Buffy.

_______________________________________________________________________


Standing in his doorway now highly amused at what was going on in his entrance way. “If you are done, I ask that everyone put there weapons in the box provided. Then you may enter my house.”


Buffy nods to Spike and, walked right past Spike and, into his living room, with out removing her stake from her waist band.


The gang had all noticed Buffy never removed her stake as they had done with there’s.


Spike turned and follows Buffy into the living room, while leaving everyone else with the minion.


______________________________________________________________________


Shortly after Buffy and Spike entered the living room the rest of the gang entered the living room as well, with Angel being last, followed by Spike’s Minion.


“There all clean, Master Spike.”


“Alright go take your post.” Spike instructed him, before turning to the group of people now in his living room, which considered as family and friends of his daughters a well as her Watcher and his girlfriend. “Now I got the impression that you didn’t believe me last week with everything that I know about Buffy. She is more powerful then you have all seen.”


“Your right, I didn’t believe you, still don‘t but I also know when my Slayer is not telling me something.” Giles informed him.
.

“Figured you were the Watcher a week ago.”


“What is that suppose to mean?” Giles asked angrily.


“Nothing it just lets me know who I am addressing in a professional matter.” Spike told him before continuing. “Now you might have noticed that I asked everyone to remove there weapons, but your Slayer nodded and walked right past me. That was because we are going to give you a demonstration before the important information is given out.” He paused for a minute to make sure she was ready. “Now, how far can she throw her stake when she grabs it out of her waist band?” Spike asked.

“Haven’t seen her throw it more that 40 to 50 feet.” Giles answered his question not understanding what if really has to do with Buffy and Spike.


“Elizabeth throws the stake.” Spike instructed her while backing away some, before her yelled. “Watch out for fast moving flying stakes.”


Doing what her father had asked she easily threw it about 150 to 200 feet before it embedded itself in the wall.




“Wow, where did you learn to throw like that?” Xander asked, purely amazed.


“I’ve always been good at throwing.” She simply stated.


“Remind me not to be standing in front of you, when you decide to throw one then.” He said, trying to joke about it.


Turning to everyone, she said “I have to go change; I’ll be back in a couple of minutes.”



“Stay away from mine and Dru’s room, I just managed to calm her down before you got her.” Spike ordered her.


“Alright.”


After she left Giles spoke up. “You are portraying yourself as a very different Vampire than the one that has been tracked for over 100 years as a Slayer killer.”


Spike vamped out with his back to them, and turned quickly with his game face on he said. “I am a dangerous Vampire and don’t you forget it.” As he Softened his features back to his human face, he continues. “But as long as Drusilla or Elizabeth or even Joyce is around you will never see me as a deadly Vampire unless Dru, Joyce or Elizabeth are in danger.”


“Why should we believe you?” Angel asked, clearly knowing what Spike is like.


“If you would have kept up with the orders history, you would have understood why I made the name Elizabeth Prattel clear to everyone.” Spike simply stated.


“But you will know something tonight, that you should have known as soon as he said my name a week ago. Even the Minions knew enough to leave.” Buffy stated walking up to Spike. “Sorry I took so long; Jeff came to get me to help him with Drusilla for a minute.”



“I know, I knew exactly where you were in the house, and what you were doing.” Spike told her slightly angered for disobeying him.


“Jeff need help calming her down.”


“So you just let her bite you?”


“I knew it would help; besides it’s not as if she would hurt me. Since the whole order wouldn’t even dare lay a finger on me. Now that you told him who I am.” She replied to Spike.


“Won’t stop some from trying, and it doesn’t matter you know for a fact when she gets like this she can be dangerous, and now that she has had Slayer blood. He says angrily to her.


She cut him of with a Shout. “I didn’t give her Slayer blood.”


“Then what did you give her.” He shouts back, angrily.


Angel went to step in and stop there fight, but Joyce stopped him with a hand on his leg and a shake of her head.


“Yours, I’ve learned to separate the Slayer out of my blood.” She yelled to him.


“That is absurd.” Giles said in an out burst to her claim.


“I have to agree with the Watcher there Sweetheart, when I bite you I tasted Slayer blood.” Spike said trying to claim down some.


“OH Gee, Maybe because you came into my school to kill me. DAD.” She yelled at him, as she turned away from him.


The others just sat there in shock, not knowing what to think, or say.


“That’s right, I am your Father. I am also a Vampire and you my dear have just done the number one thing both your Watcher and I have always told you never to do.” Spike yelled at her angrily.


Spinning around with the speed of a Vampire. She said. “And what is that?”


“To never, and I mean never turn your back on a Vampire, haven’t you figured it out by now. Everything I have done and everything I do is to keep you safe. Never in all my years would I have expected to become a father after 108 years of being a Vampire.”


“I know I’m sorry, I wasn’t thinking.” Buffy told him, calming herself down some.


“It’s okay.” Spike said as he was ready to let her off the hook.


“William.” Joyce said. “Stay firm or she’ll walk all over you.”


“Right.” He said with a nod, towards Joyce.


“Now when you got angry at me, turned away you leaked out something you weren’t ready to tell. I guess we have some explaining to do.” Spike informed her.