Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to all that have reviewed, and to spikes mrs for editting. Just to let people know, I don't know about updates for the time been, I accidently set fire to oven last night. We have lot of cleaning to do because of it. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Mate’s Pain



Chapter 19 Buffy and Spike make love


The next morning Buffy wakes up with a smile on her face.


Kissing her good morning Spike says, “Morning luv, you want to tell me what has you so full of smiles.”


“The doctor said we could make love today.”


With a grin on his face Spike replies, “That we can, luv.”


Firmly stating as her voice has gotten a little stronger. “You know I would hit you right now if I could.”


“I don’t doubt that,” He informs her as he rolls himself above her and starts to kiss his way down her body. Once he reaches her exposed breast he darts his tongue out and quickly flicks the nipple with his tongue before he moves his mouth down to suck on her breast. Not wanting to put any weight on her and hurt her anymore than she is hurt he keeps himself held above her as he nips and sucks at both breasts, after he has paid attention to both breasts he continues his way down south, licking and kissing his way down.


Spike pauses at her belly button for a minute then moves his tongue in and out, to stimulate sex in it, then he moves down further as he gets between her legs he leans back on his knees and heels and lifts her legs and spreads them, trying not to spread them too wide, since he is unsure on how much will hurt her.


After he spreads her legs he lays himself back down on the bed between them and takes a long sniff of her scent. Then he flattens his tongue the best he can and licks her from bottom to top, hoping that she is able to feel what he is doing to her. After a few minutes of sucking at her clit and then plunging his tongue in and out of her he feels that she is ready to cum, so he inserts a finger into her opening and starts to suck her clit hard.


“SPIKE” She screams as her orgasm takes hold.


Smiling to himself he licks her clean and moves back up her body to position his rock hard cock at her entrance. In one thrust he enters her as he kisses her, setting a slow pace he starts to gently rock back and forth and in and out of Buffy all the while watching her face to make sure he is not hurting her to bad. After what seemed like hours, but was really only minutes he felt Buffy clamp down around him as her second orgasm of the day takes hold.


Shouting his name out in her release. “SPIKE” has him following right behind her with a roar of her name also. “BUFFY”


They both lay still for a couple minutes and then he pulls out of her and rolls her over to him.


Once Buffy’s breathing has returned to normal, she murmurs “Sleepy now.”


Snuggling her to him, he says “Get some rest luv; we will start the day when you get up.”


“Love you,” She murmurs as she falls asleep.


Before Spike can reply he hears that her breathing has evened out and she is asleep, so instead of saying anything to her, he simply allows himself to fall asleep as well.


____________________________________________________________________________________


1 hour later Buffy woke back up to see Spike staring down at her, and watching her sleep.


“Hey” She says.


“How are you feeling now, luv?”


“Peachy with a side of keen, but I still can’t move.” She tells him sadly.


“I didn’t hurt you did I?” His voice full of concern.


Without thinking she replies, “Nope most of my body couldn’t feel you.” Seeing Spike’s crestfallen look she quickly adds. “But what mattered could and we will most defiantly be doing that over and over again.”


Grinning for a second he says. “Glad to hear that,” then he turns more serious and lifts up the massage cream he was given by the doctor. “The doctor told me to massage this into you twice a day, so I was thinking of giving you a bath and then rubbing it in before going downstairs.”


“Oh, okay, what time is it, it still seems early?”


“It’s only 8 am, you woke up quite early, but what you were dreaming about is it any wonder that you would wake up.”


Embarrassed she says, “You saw my dream, I thought the link was closed off.”


“No not closed off, just you needed to heal some to use it, when you needed it you did use it.”


“I seem to remember.” She informs him.


Changing the subject back to what they are going to do, he asks. “Did you want to stay here while I run the water or come with me into the bathroom?”


“You mean you are going to let me be that far away from you.” Buffy asks trying to hide the surprise in her voice.

“I could just bring you.” He informs her before continuing “I will leave you alone a lot more, after you are able to get around some. If you remember I did leave Dru when she was sick, to feed and to try and kill you. But she was never alone always had a minion stay with her.”


“If you don’t mind, I think I would like to stay and rest for a few minutes.”


Sliding himself out of the bed he replies before lean down to kiss her forehead. “Alright luv, I will come get you when the water is ready.”


“Don’t worry I will be here.” She says as a joke as Spike walks away.


Growling “You better be.”


_____________________________________________________________________________________


10 minutes later, he comes back to get Buffy, “your bath is ready.” He tells her as he leans down to pick her up, and carries her to the bathroom.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


20 minutes later, he is lifting a freshly cleaned Buffy out of the tub and drying her off, and then he carries her back into the main room, where he sits on the bed with her on his lap and proceeds to comb her hair. After he is finished her hair he gently lays her down so he can rub the lotion from the doctor into her skin before asking. “So luv, what would you like to wear, today?”


“Do I have any of my work out sets?” She asks him back.


“Yeah either Red or your Mum packed you a couple of them.” He informs her as he pulls out a 3 piece set, and then he proceeds to dress her.


Once he is done dressing her, she asks “Are you going to be carrying me downstairs?”


“Not today, you need to get use to the wheelchair; I will always be near you though.”


With a pout she says, “You big meanie.”


“What can I say I’ve always been bad, baby.” He informs her with a raise of his eyebrow.


“Yeah right.” She says with a small giggle and a twinkle in her eye, “I’m starved we could go down stairs now.”


“Sure thing, luv.” He tells her as he scoops her up and puts her in the wheelchair.”


___________________________________________________________________________________


Down in the lobby the gang are in the middle of a discussion on whether or not they should go and see if Buffy and Spike are coming down for breakfast.


“She’s been through a lot; I say we let her sleep.” Willow argues.


“Oh I am sure they will be down after, he gives her all the orgasms she missed out on.” Anya informs the group.


“What?” Angel spat out, as he is still trying to erase the sounds coming from their room this morning.”


Just then Spike and Buffy get out of the elevator in the lobby, and walk over to join the group.


As they join the group Angel says, “Oh thank god, I don’t think I can take anymore of this women’s loose lips.” Then he lowers his voice so only Buffy and Spike can hear. “Hearing it was bad enough, I so do not need to talk about it.”


Buffy blushes and Spike burst out laughing before he says. “What would you have liked to do join us; I am not sure how the Slayer feels about.”


“Spike!” Buffy calls.


“Right Slayer lets get you some food.”


“Oh Angel cooked bacon and eggs as well as pancakes, there is also oatmeal you can make if you want that instead.” Willow rambles out.


“Angel cooked?” Buffy asked in surprise with a raised eyebrow that could match Spikes.

“Angel is a good cook, that is why we have him do breakfast, quite often.” Cordelia adds in.


“Well then why don’t we eat before it gets cold?” Spike say clapping his hands together before he starts to wheel Buffy to the table. Once sitting at the table he asks “What do you want luv?”


Letting out a sigh, she says “He could have at least put chocolate chips in the pancakes.” Not knowing he is right behind her with a plate of chocolate chip pancakes.


“Who says he didn’t?” Spike asks with a smirk as Angel puts the plate in front of her.


They all start to pass the food around and Spike takes what ever he believes she will eat, even if she is pouting about it.


Once everyone has started to eat, Giles comment on Buffy’s voice. “I see your voice is stronger today has anything else changed as well?”


“No, sorry Giles.” She says as Spike starts to feed her.