Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it has been so long between updates, real life has been very busy. Thank you to Brook and nightshift for looking this over for me.
Buffy couldn’t wipe the smile from her face the entire walk back to her cabin. She stepped through the door only to find a pissed off looking Cordelia scowling at her.

“Where the hell have you been? I have been searching…oh my God what are you wearing?” Cordelia made a sour face.

Buffy looked down pouting, “Faith dumped paint all over me and ruined my shirt

“Oh Buffy, I’m so sorry! Your dad got you that shirt, didn’t he?” Willow asked sympathetically.

“Whatever…Guess what? I found your guy,” Cordelia beamed.

“My what?” Buffy furrowed her brow.

Cordelia rolled her eyes, “your guy…for the bet.”

“Oh listen Cordy about that…”

Cordelia continued as if her friend had never spoken. “He’s hot and rides a motorcycle. I mean he’s the fucking definition of bad boy! And the best part…he lives right across the lake.”

Buffy’s eyes widened, “you mean Spike?”

Cordelia looked at her friend shocked, “you know him?”

“Well, no not really but after the whole thing with Faith I sort of…ended up over there. He thinks I’m a counselor.” Buffy explained.

“Oh, that is perfect Buffy, now you don’t even have to worry about the whole ‘underage thing’,” her friend smiled.

“Cordy, I can’t keep lying to him.”

“Come on, Buffy! It’s just for the summer, and then you’ll never see him again.” Cordelia reminded her.

Just then the door opened. Anya, Darla, and Faith walked in.

“Okay, so I have the contract all made out.” Anya announced.

“Contract?” Cordelia and Buffy said in unison.

Anya looked up. “What? Everyone knows the cornerstone to every agreement is a solid, binding contract.”

Buffy giggled rolling her eyes. “Anya this is a bet, not a hostile takeover.”

Cordelia picked up the piece of paper. “Anya, you bet against Buffy?”

Anya shrugged, “I’m sorry, but this is about money guys. Buffy’s my friend, but when it comes to men…I have to go with Faith. She’s a slut and can give way more orgasms.”

“Hey!” Faith protested.

Buffy giggled signing the contract. “It’s okay Anya, but this is a bet I know I‘m going to win.”




************************************************************




When Buffy returned to the cabin after dinner Cordelia was waiting with a pair of leather pants in her hands.

“Why weren’t you at dinner? And what are those?” Buffy asked with an amused smile.

Cordelia wrinkled her nose, “you don’t really expect me to eat that slop, do you? I had Jeffery bring me take out.”

“Jeffery, your father’s driver?” Buffy’s eyes widened.

“Well…yes, my parents may have been evil for sending me here, but even they realize a girl has needs.” Cordelia smiled.

Buffy shook her head giggling. “Okay then what’s with the biker girl pants?”

“Oh, they’re not for me…” Cordelia raised an eyebrow.

“Cordelia, where in the world do you think I would wear those?” Buffy asked in disbelief.

“We are going out tonight,” the brunette smiled.

“How? Where?” Buffy gasped.

“Jeffery is picking us up at ten. Spike hangs out at a place called The Crypt. I had Willow look it up on her laptop and it isn’t too far away.” Cordelia announced.

“Yeah, but Cordy, if we get caught…”

“We won’t!”





***********************************************************





Faith adjusted her miniskirt then softly knocked on the large wooden door. She had purposely waited until everyone else had left the building.

“Come in,” she heard a deep voice call out.

Slowly opening the door, Faith stood in the doorway seductively presenting herself to the man behind the desk.

“Mr. Wood can I talk to you for a sec?” Faith smirked.

“Sure ah…”

“Faith,” she added.

“Yes, Faith come on in.” He smiled, quickly walking over to shut the door behind her.

Faith sat in the chair in front of the large mahogany desk. She pretended not to notice her skirt riding dangerously high on her thigh as she crossed her legs. She inwardly smirked when she saw Mr. Wood’s eyes travel up her legs and slowly to her face.

“I just wanted to stop by and tell you how much I dug your speech the other day. I mean I really felt like you were talking to me, ya know?” Faith smiled chomping her gum.

Robin Wood looked at the girl in front of him and immediately knew she was all kinds of trouble. He had read her file and was certain she was up to something.

“That’s nice Faith…now why don’t you tell me what it is you really want.” He cocked an eyebrow.

Faith smiled licking her lips “You.”




***********************************************************




Entering the front door of the club, Buffy cast an apologetic look at her friend. She knew Willow didn’t want to be here, but Buffy had begged her to come along.

Buffy self consciously crossed her arms in front of her chest. Cordelia had convinced her to wear a pair of skin tight black leather pants with a slinky, red, backless halter top. It seemed like a good idea back at the cabin, but now as creepy looking men leered in her direction she suddenly felt very naked.

“This way ladies.” Cordelia directed them towards the bar.

Cordelia made her way through the crowd and up to the bar, as if she owned the place. Buffy was always amazed at how her friend could be put in any situation and still have such confidence.

“I’ll have a cosmopolitan,” she smiled at the bartender.

“I need to some ID,” the man sneered as his eyes fixed on her cleavage.

Cordelia flashed a million dollar smile and pulled a hundred dollar bill out of her wallet. “I seemed to have left it at home. Here this is for the Cosmo and whatever my friends want, you can keep the change.”

The man nodded turning toward Buffy. She felt her skin crawl as his eyes raked over her. “What’ll it be blondie?”

“Um…I’ll have a rum and diet coke.” Buffy stammered.

“Make it a double.” Cordelia added.

“I’ll just take a beer,” Willow said in a deep, hoarse voice.

Cordelia rolled her eyes at the redhead. When the bartender was out of earshot she leaned over. “We are supposed to be older…not men.” Cordelia chided.

“Oh…sorry, I’ve never done this before.” Willow apologized.

“It’s ok Will, neither have I.” Buffy patted her friend’s hand.




**********************************************************





Spike made his shot watching the cue ball drop into the pocket, “bloody hell,” he murmured.

“Man you seriously need to get laid,” Gunn chuckled finishing his beer.

“Yeah, yeah…just take your shot, you wanker,” Spike grumbled.

“I mean it man; you have women crawling all over you and here you are, still pining over Dru.”

“I’m not still hung up on Dru, I’m just…picky.”

“Yeah, well being picky is turning you into a fucking monk. You aren’t even looking.” Gunn teased sinking a shot.

“I need another beer,” Spike mumbled turning toward the bar.




**********************************************************




Buffy could feel the slow burn of alcohol work its way down her throat and straight to her belly. After the third drink she was sure the whole room had began to move with the beat.

“Oh my God, there he is!” Cordelia blurted out.

“Where?” Willow screamed.

Buffy’s eyes widened as she saw him across the room playing pool. He looked different. His hair was slicked back and he was wearing a blue long-sleeved button down. The color of his eyes Buffy thought. She watched him as he leaned over the pool table to make a shot. His jeans were tight and black.

“What should I do?” She asked Cordelia suddenly panicking at the thought of him seeing her.

Cordelia was already prepared, handing her friend a small glass filled with red liquid

“What is that?” The blond asked.

“It’s a shot, just drink it. Then go dance.” Cordelia instructed.

Buffy downed the potent liquid, and then walked numbly toward the dance floor. Closing her eyes she let the sensation of the music and alcohol guide her as she started to dance.




*********************************************************




Spike walked toward the bar immediately noticing the small blond walking towards the dance floor. After ordering his drinks he turned to get another look at the sexy woman in leather. Bloody hell it’s her, he suddenly realized. He couldn’t believe it was the same girl he’d found crying under the tree this morning.

Spike watched, hypnotized by the rotation of her hips as she raised her hands above her head. She was so lost in the music; she didn’t even notice the group of guys who had started to gravitate towards her.

Spike felt a stab of jealousy as he unconsciously moved closer. As if of their own volition, his feet directed him to the dance floor, right behind the petite blond. Beautiful, he thought watching her sway seductively to the beat.

His hands instinctively moved to her hips. Spike felt her tense slightly as she turned her head. He was stunned when she flashed him a taunting smile and stepped back grinding back against his growing erection.

Buffy didn’t know what had come over her. The combination of the music and alcohol, coupled with the memory of Spike’s naked chest had her fully aroused. When she felt strong hands grab her hips, it briefly broke her from her haze. Seeing the hungry look in the bleach blond’s eyes gave her a feeling of power. Before she had time to even think, she was rubbing against his body with hers.

Spike groaned as his hands slowly moved from her hips down to the side of her thighs. Buffy took a step forward only to have him yank her back against him.

“Where do you think you’re going?” He asked tugging her ear with his teeth.

Buffy felt a flood of moisture pool between her legs as she whimpered at the rough edge of his voice. Grabbing her hips, Spike spun her around pulling her flush against him.

Buffy threw her head back as she felt his large erection pressed firmly against her stomach. Spike’s hands ghosted down along the naked skin on her back, then cupping her rounded globes and pressing her closer.

Buffy was about to cry out when his mouth crashed down on hers. She felt his tongue tease along her lower lip before plunging it in her mouth. The kiss was hot and fierce, unlike any Buffy had ever experienced. She felt emboldened and powerless at the same time.

Finally breaking the kiss, he moved his mouth over her jaw and back to her ear.

“Let’s get out of here,” he murmured in a low, hoarse voice.

Buffy simply nodded. They were halfway to the door when she finally came to her senses. “Wait…my friends…I have to tell them I’m leaving.” she told him still half dazed.

Spike smiled. He didn’t want to wait another second to be alone with her, but he didn’t want her friends to worry. “I’ll be out front, having a smoke,” he nodded.

Buffy watched him walk out the door then turned to find her friends. She was almost back to the bathrooms when Cordelia came running towards her.

“Oh my God, Buffy we have to go!” Cordelia cried.

“What? Go where?” Buffy shook her head.

“Anya just called they are doing a bed check, we have to get back…now!” Cordelia insisted.

“But…Spike…” Buffy protested.

“Loverboy will have to wait.” Cordelia snapped pulling Buffy towards the back door.