[Reviews - 30] LikedPrinter
Summary: Joyce Summers, after a whirlwind romance with none other than the Master of the Aurelius Family, finds herself a new mother. Wanting to shield Buffy from the evils of her legacy, she keeps father and daughter apart, until his dying wish is to see her just once. But this visit draws Joyce and Buffy back into the darkness of the Aurelius' world. Enter William Pratt, an undercover agent posing as bodyguard for the Family's new Master. Will his efforts help Buffy escape from this life of crime, or will they condemn her?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Character Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 6865 Read: 5430
Published: 06/14/2007 Updated: 07/06/2007

1. Alive With the Glory of Love by Devin [Reviews - 13] Liked (1365 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. The Truth Hits Everybody by Devin [Reviews - 8] Liked (2199 words)

3. Dirty Business by Devin [Reviews - 5] Liked (2001 words)

4. Alive With the Glory of Love by Devin [Reviews - 4] Liked (1300 words)