Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey ya'll, sorry it took me so long to update I've been away on vacation. Please let me know what you think about this chapter and if you think I should continue or not. I would really, really appreciate the input. Also, this and the next chapters will resolve the exact nature of Spike and Buffy's bond and then I promise that the story will be moving on towards their battle with the First. Also, I know that this chapter may be slightly confusing so pleas let me know if it is too confusing to be enjoyable.

Thank you so much to all who reviewed!
Spike hesitated only a moment before snatching Buffy’s hand and allowing her to raise him up off the bed. With no other indication of her happiness at his acceptance than a quiet smile, the Slayer gently cupped his hand in both of her own before leaning up to kiss his lips once more.

“Buffy what are you-?

“Shhhh….”

She ran her hands across his cheeks before running a single finger down his nose and across his chin. Spike looked at her with an expression akin to awe and suddenly found it hard to breath as the same sense of raw power that he had felt before returned to fill his senses.

“Buffy….”

“Don’t you see? It’s not going to be enough that you gave me your power, you have to give me yourself as well. This new energy inside me will not have it any other way. It only gives me strength when it’s with you.”

“You don’t know that for sure, you haven’t even test-“

“Yes I do, because it told me.”

“I-it spoke to you?”

“Yes it did, and it wants its William back. And I see no reason to fight it, together we will defeat the First.”

“W-what about your mates?”

“I don’t want to put them in danger, not when I don’t have to.”

“Oh- Well how do we go about this-?”

Unable to restrain herself any longer Buffy took Spike’s face in both of her hands and kissed him, hard, before pushing him back towards the bed.

“Like that.”

“Buff-“

Placing both hands on the edge of his shirt Buffy quickly raised the thin material over her lover’s head before once more assailing his mouth with a series of light and brutal kisses. She was so wrapped up in the feel of him that it took her a moment to realize he wasn’t responding.

“Spike? Spike what’s wrong? D-don’t you want me?”

“Buffy… Of course I want you. But only if you want me, you mentioned everything the demon wanted but not what you wanted. I don’t want you doing this only because you think you have to.”

Buffy stared at the man before her and wondered how she could have missed the growing insecurity ever so present upon his all to open face. Sighing, she took a full step away from her lover before locking hazel eyes with blue once more, happy that for the first time in years she could return his gaze uninhibited by the morals and doubts of the petty humans around her. She was above that now.

“Spike, of course I want you. It may have taken sharing this together for me to see it, but now I know more than ever that you, all of you, is the only thing I will ever want again. Now make love to me my sweet William.”

Spike gasped at the words and Buffy suddenly felt the room spin around her ….

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Buffy opened her eyes to find herself lying on an overly soft bed, surrounded by an array of black and red candles.

And they are definitely not the neat scented kind either…

Inwardly groaning at the effort, she attempted to sit up only to find that her body was not responding. Panic began to steadily rise within her before a now familiar presence stepped forth and began to fill her with a sense of artificial calm.


Do not be afraid, it is only a memory.

*Why can’t I move?!*

Because* you* are not really here. This is our memory, his and mine.

*Why is this one so different from the others?*

She swore she could hear the demon chuckle before answering…

Because you allowed it to be you silly girl, because you allowed it to be. Now watch, and learn.

Buffy was just about to tell the presence exactly what she thought about that particular idea when the bed shifted beside and she felt her mouth moving of its own accord, a sweetly accented voice exuding from her now open lips.

“Who’s there?”

“A dream, my sweet, a marvelous dream.”

The young girl lying within the body on the bed could only watch as the raven haired vampiress climbed towards her, a slight sway to her narrow hips.

“W-where am I?”

Buffy felt her hand rise to her neck before drawing back to stare at the red substance that now stained her fingers.

“W-what have you done to me?”

She felt a small hand slide down her cheek before her vision was entirely consumed by a pair of mesmerizing blue eyes.

“Why I’ve given you the world my Prince, the very world. Now lay still for Mummy.”

Slight fingers began to unbutton the stiff cotton shirt she was still wearing from the day before and Buffy suddenly found herself fearing as to where this was heading.

“W-wha-?”

William, for Buffy now knew that the body on the bed could be none other than Spike as he once was , began to nervously pant as a cold hand slid down his now exposed to chest, pausing to trace each nipple with tender care.

“Mummy is going to make you all hers, I shall be the moon and you my sky, and we shall dance above the stars until the sun burns you away.”

Buffy could feel her mouth opening as if to object to this statement but all that came forth was a deep groan as the slayer experienced for the first time what Spike experienced every time she cupped his manhood in her hands.

And oh God, does it feel good…

Through a haze of pleasure she saw Drusilla smile before leaning down to completely remove the garments that restricted her access to her new toy.

“That’s it, now make love to me my sweet William.”

And with that the world suddenly grew dark once more before Buffy found herself back in her room and on her bed, a wide eyed Spike lying beneath her.


------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buffy took a moment to readjust herself to the present before finally locking her gaze with that of the man beneath her, her eyes fading to a golden amber.

“She may have taken your very first time from me but this new body is all mine!”

"How do you know about that?"

Buffy simply shook her head and let loose a possessive growl before attacking Spike’s lips with her own, her tongue fiercely plunging past trembling lips as she distantly felt a single slender hand rise to take hold in her hair. The desperate shaking of said appendage seemed to bring Buffy momentarily back to herself and she drew away to take one last glance at her lover.

“Will you let me Spike? Will you let me be your first? I promise I will explain everything later but just for now will you have me?”

At those gentle words a tunnel of power opened up once more between them and Spike’s eyes turned a dark yellow to match Buffy’s own.

“Yes….God yes.”