Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok os he is my very second all human fic. Thanks to the lovely spikes mrs who looked it over for me. Be nice and review.
a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">



Millionaire’s Bride

AU, All Human fic. Recent 18 year old, high school grad, meets a Millionaire from London England, at the Bronze when he comes to Sunnydale for a change where no one but his few employees who work at one of the hotel changes he owns knows him. Starts with Willow and Buffy moving into the UC Sunnydale dorm, in late August.


Warning Buffy is 18 and Spike is 28, and there will be some Buffy/other.



Chapter 1


*****Sunnydale California *****


“So Buffy isn’t this great, living away from home for the first time.” Willow excitedly asks her best friend/roommate as they unpack their things.


“Yeah I don’t even want to think about what kind of roommate I could have received.”


“Probably one that labels everything even her eggs and plays the worst music of all time, tries to suck the life out of you as you sleep and put up all these annoying pictures on her side of the room. Most likely named Kathy.” Willow informed her with a laugh.


“Oh yeah I would definitely get some one like that, and you would get the partier and drinker keeping you up all night as well.” Buffy tells her as she laughs along with Willow.


Just then the door opens, “Heidi high ho, I come bearing pizza,” Xander calls out as he walks thru the door.


“Oh thank god, I am so starved Xander.” Buffy says to him in an over joyous voice.


“That’s me errand boy.” Xander says before asking “So what was so funny when I came in?”


“Oh we were just describing what each of our roommates would be like if we didn’t live together.” Willow tells him.


“Oh please tell.” Xander says sitting down on one of the beds.


“Well Willow thought that I would have a roommate named Kathy and she would be put here just to annoy me by labelling her eggs and playing the worst kind of music, and so on.” Buffy informs him.


“And Buffy told me, mine would be into partying and drinking so I couldn’t get any studying done.” Willow adds where Buffy let off.


“You see that is why I chose to join the working class and to live in mom and dads basement.”


“That and you didn’t have the money to come to college as well as not knowing what you wanted to do.” Willow points out to her long time friend.


“So we Bronzing it tonight?” Xander questioned as he takes a slice of pizza and starts to eat it.


“That would be great, great; I can party and maybe dance off this stress of Riley deciding to leave to go in the army.” Buffy tells him, as she tries to not think about how it felt to find out a couple months ago that her boyfriend of 2 years decided to leave her to join the army at a time when she was starting a new school life and her mother is was getting over have a tumour removed from her brain.


“I say we need a night of relaxing, should we call Faith and Cordelia too.” Willow asks.


“Cordy should be in LA right now, didn’t she leave yesterday. But Faith and Robin will most likely come.” Buffy points out.


“Oh right I forgot.” Willow tells them at the same time of trying to remember the conversation on when she was leaving.


“How could you not forget that Queen C is gone?” Xander asks using the old name he use to call his ex-girlfriend before they started dating.


“Well I am almost done unpacking, so I think I will stop for so pizza-y goodness.” Buffy says while she removes the empty box from her bed, and going to get a piece of pizza before going back and sitting on her bed.


“Yeah me too, only a couple of things left.” Willow says doing the same as what Buffy just did.


“So what time should we head to the Bronze and is OZ playing tonight?” Xander asks taking another piece of Pizza.


“9ish sounds good, and yeah OZ is playing.” Willow tells them, thinking about how it was to have gone out this a guitarist before she found him in bed with another singer, but they managed to stay good friends. It was also around that time that Willow discovered she had feelings for girls and not boys.


________________________________________________________________________


*****London England*****


“So where are you heading this time.” Anya questions William after he announced that he wanted to have his private plane waiting at the airport tomorrow.


“A place where no one knows me, a little town in California, USA. It is called Sunnydale.”


“Don’t you have a hotel there?” Anya questions him.


“Yes it is part of the chain I own, I have made arrangement to stay there while I am in Sunnydale.” William tells her.


“Why would you want to go away now?” Anya questions him.


Giving her a pointed look with a raised eyebrow, he replies “I think you know why now.” Referring to his recent break up with one Harmony Kendall.


“I didn’t think you loved her.” Anya points out to him.


“I didn’t but she was still a good fuck, and sometimes that is all a man needs, you should know that.” He informs her giving her that pointed look again.


“Yes, but you have never taken my offer.” She points out to him.


“Business mixed with pleasure is never a good thing, now go do what I wanted and ask Gunn and Wesley to come and see me, when they get in today.”


“Are you taking them with you?” Anya asks before turning away to go to her office.


“Yes I do need some of my own security with me.” He says leaving to room.


________________________________________________________________________


*****Later that day, London England. *****


Wesley and Charles Gunn knock on Williams door, “You wanted to see us boss,” Gunn says as they hear William call out “Come in.”


“Yes tomorrow morning we will be taking a trip for a few weeks so I need your bags packed and you at the airport for 9 am.” William informs his two men.


“Where are we going and is it alright if I bring Tara?” Wesley asks.


“I would prefer your wife to stay here; we don’t know what we will run into there.” William informs him.


“Alright, I will leave her here anyway she might not want to go away right now anyways.” Wesley tells him.


“Go, go spend time with your family and friends, I plan to be gone at least a month.” William says as he, ushers them out of the room.


“Alright see you tomorrow morning at the airport.” Gunn says as they leave the office.


________________________________________________________________________


*****Sunnydale, California the Bronze*****


Entering the Bronze Willow and Buffy see that Robin and Faith are already there. They walk over to them and sit down at the table.


“Hey guys how it is going.” Willow asks as they sit down.


“5 by 5” Faith replies.


“That is great” Buffy says.


“So how it is hanging for you too?” Faith asks.


“We moved into the dorms today.” Willow tells her.


“Cool we got news today to, but I would like to wait for Xander to get here.” Faith tells them just as Xander walks up to the table.


“Did someone say my name?” Xander asks sitting down.


“He’s here what’s the news Faith,” Buffy asks never been a patient one.


“Robin asked me to marry him today.” Faith says showing her ring.


“Aren’t you only 18 years old?” Willow asked.


“Yeah but we are in love.” Faith tells him.


“Then I guess this calls for a party.” Xander states.