Author's Chapter Notes:
many thanks to my reviewers, but I will answer one review here.
Yes I know this is a Spuffy Site and
No I'm not stupid
I will reiterate
There is a warning of Spike / other and Buffy /other. and this is Spuffy. I promise
hope those of you who are reading keep with me, we are heading to the end fast
please review. if you feel my writing can be improved let me know.
Buffy knew what was coming before even Giles did: the white light that had visited Giles had also come to visit her. He had explained that Spike needed to live, to see who he really was on Earth and not just in the sanctified air of the garden. It seemed that Spike had had many lives that had been wasted. He had made many bad judgement calls and he needed this time to grow into the man he could be. So Buffy knew this was the last night she and Spike would have together for at least a year and she was determined to make it special. It had been hard, but Buffy had the maturity of many, many lives to help her. She wasn’t just a twenty-two year old who worked as a counsellor, she was also a Guardian, one of the counsellors who helped lost souls. She drew on those memories to gain the wisdom she knew she needed for the next year.

Buffy had seen what happened when people only lived for their dreams. They became lost souls, unable to function on earth. It was where the addicts and wastrels came from and she wasn’t having that happen to William, not while she had anything to say about it. Yes, a year without him would be hard, but it was only a year out of the thousands of years they might have together; it was a small price to pay for him to truly become all he could be. Buffy knew he was a good man, but he had to earn his wings and polish his soul like everyone else, he had to know who and what he truly was. Her mission for the night was making sure this was the best night of this life or any other for the both of them. The voice had reassured her that Spike wouldn’t run from her this time, that all would be well. So she made her plans very carefully. The seduction of a Hollywood heart-throb.

Stage one: A bath with vanilla bubbles, and the best cream a girl could dream of, and couldn’t afford at home.

Stage two: Fire lit and champagne on ice: well, that had to celebrate Harri’s birth as well.

Stage three: Roses everywhere!

Stage four: Soft and romantic music.

Stage five: A nice meal, and for once she hadn’t destroyed the kitchen at the same time. Even if it was only lasagne and salad.

Stage six: A nice slinky black dress that hugged her hips and flowed over her legs; the spaghetti straps made wearing a bra impossible. And she hadn’t put any panties on either. They spoiled the flow of the dress - at least that was what she told herself.

Buffy was just lighting the last candle when Spike came in through the door. He was carrying a perfect peach rose in his hand. It was the same colour as Buffy’s cheeks and he just had to bring it to her.
Spike looked around at the room, lit exclusively by candles and firelight and knew what she had planned. He wasn’t going to let her down again. This night would be incredible for both of them; all they could dream of and more to keep them going through the long year ahead.

‘Buffy,’ His voice should be outlawed, when he growled like that she could feel the moisture pooling between her legs.

‘Spike…’ she whispered back and handed him a glass of wine.
‘A wonderful day for you.’

‘Bloody brilliant pet,’ he grinned at the thought of little Harri.

‘I bet he’s gorgeous.’

‘That he is, going to break a few hearts when he’s older.’ Spike ran his hand over Buffy’s bare shoulder.

‘Mind you, you break those hearts now, don’t you pet?’

‘I don’t know what you mean,’ she whispered, shivering from the slight touch he was giving her.

Buffy turned to look at Spike.

‘We don’t have to do anything you don’t want to,’ she said, almost afraid to look into his eyes.

Spike smiled. ‘Isn’t that supposed to be my line? Anyway: I want,’ he whispered, ‘I want so very much.’

He reached down slowly and gently took her lips with his. The kiss deepened and Buffy reached up and wrapped her hands around the back of his neck. She had forgotten about the glass she held, and spilled the champagne all down his back. The cold brought Spike back to where he actually was. He stopped kissing Buffy for long enough to shrug off his wet shirt. Buffy looked in amazement at the chiselled abs and almost marble skin he was displaying.

She put down the glass with a quiet ‘sorry,’ then started to run her hands over William’s chest. He gasped as her fingers came into contact with his nipples. Buffy responded to the noise by rubbing a little more firmly. She then slipped her hand lower. Spike looked into her eyes.
‘You’re in the driving seat pet, we don’t do anything you don’t want to.’

‘Thank you,’ Buffy replied and kissed Spike hard on the mouth. Her tongue fighting past his lips and exploring the inside of his mouth before breaking off and peppering kisses down his strong jaw and along his neck.

She moved over his shoulders, skimming her hands down his hard-muscled flanks. Her hands felt every tremor he made, he was so responsive to her touch. William placed his hands gently onto her shoulders, his fingers playing with the straps of her dress. They slipped over her tanned shoulders and down her arms. Buffy turned slightly to show William the zipper and he gently undid it.

Buffy felt the silk dress pool at her feet, covering her strappy sandals. She was left in just her stockings. William looked at her bare breasts. He wanted to kiss them, but was scared of frightening her, he remembered her terrible childhood and wanted to take things at her speed. Buffy felt him holding back.

‘I trust you,’ she whispered.

It was all too much for William. He picked her up and carried her into the bedroom, laying her down on the crisp linen sheets. Buffy looked up at him with total trust and love in her eyes. And William looked down at her with adoration. This woman loved both sides of his personality. She loved the brash actor and the quiet poet; she saw the whole of him and was looking at the whole of him with adoration and trust in her eyes. He bent in to kiss her hungrily. Taking control of her mouth, forcing his tongue between her lips. Buffy accepted all he could give.

She was wet: his hand brushed her mound; she was very wet. He slid a finger between her nether lips and slowly started rubbing her nub.

‘God you are so beautiful, luv…’

‘So are you,’

‘I am not beautiful,’ he complained, ‘I’m sexy and manly, I’ll even accept handsome, but not beautiful!’

‘You are beautiful, inside and out,’ she told him before reaching up for another kiss. When they broke apart she noticed her was still wearing his jeans.

‘Someone has far too many clothes on,’ she pouted.

Spike pulled away from her and slipped off the offending article. He stood there in all his glory, unashamed of his nakedness, his member proud and erect. Buffy had never seen such an example of pure masculinity. He oozed sex. Spike could commit indecency through pheromones alone, sitting quietly in the corner of a darkened room.

Buffy reached out a tentative hand and drew back, scared of what she was about to do. Spike, William, noticed her hesitation.

‘Hey,’ he said, putting a finger under her chin to lift her eyes to his, ‘nothing we do here is shameful or wrong as long as we both want it. You want to touch, that’s fine; you want to taste, go ahead. But remember I want to touch, I want to taste and before this night is out we will both do what we want and it will be good,’ he smirked, ‘very good.’

He kissed her gently and lay on the bed beside her. Spike stretched out his hands above his head.

‘You explore love, do what ever you want.’

He loved that mix of innocence and experience in her, it was such a turn on.

Buffy ran her hands over his chest. She couldn’t believe how solid flesh could feel. She ran her hands all over the planes of his abdomen and chest, sliding her hand lower and lower towards his legs. She stroked the fine hairs leading down towards his engorged cock. Buffy could feel herself getting wetter and wetter. Her hand went to the junction between his thighs and stroked the soft skin found there. His cock seemed heavy and hard in her hands. She was nervous, frightened. She’d never been this close to any man willingly.

Buffy looked back up at Spike, his eyes were gentle and full of love.

‘If you want to stop, we can at any time…’

‘I don’t want to stop,’ she whispered, ‘I just don’t know what to do and I don’t want to disappoint you.’

William burst out laughing.

Buffy looked affronted. ‘There’s no need to laugh at me,’ she pouted again.

‘I’m not laughing at you luv, just think about what you’ve said! My dream girl, wearing a very sexy pair of stockings, looking like that and worried I won’t be happy? Pet, all you have to do is lie there and I would be ecstatic, anything else is a bonus! Understand, Buffy: I love you, all of you and I want to love you tonight. I know we only have tonight, but it’s going to be the best night either of us ever have.’

He leant forward and kissed her hard on the lips, pushing her over onto her back. He ghosted his hands over that amazing body. William kissed his way down her body, his tongue playing with her nipples until they were rock hard; he kept his fingers playing with them as he kissed down to her belly button. His tongue played in and out of there until Buffy was writhing under his ministrations.

‘William…’ she moaned. He grinned and carried on kissing down her body until he reached the centre of her womanhood. He sat back on his heels and looked at the amazing woman below him. She was beautiful; in fact to William the gentle poet, she was the most beautiful woman in the world. He gently started to kiss the curls between her legs. He slid his hands over her stocking-covered legs and pulled them off, throwing them into the corner of the room. He looked down at Buffy, her eyes wild and filled with arousal.

‘Are you sure about this pet? Last chance to say no.’

In his heart he was praying that she wouldn’t change her mind.

Buffy reached up and pulled him down into a soul-searing kiss, her hands running up and down his back. William returned the kiss with fervour. He wanted this more than anything else in his life.

He continued stroking her mound, reaching his finger into her tight feminine sheath. The finger hit a barrier: she was a virgin. The thought hit his lust filled mind like a hammer.

‘Pet?’

‘Hmm?’

‘Luv, look at me.’

William’s voice had gone all serious on her. It filtered through to Buffy’s mind that he’d stopped doing what he had been doing that felt soooo good…

‘Why did you stop?’ she queried.

‘I hit your virginity, luv: you’re a virgin here.’ Buffy looked at him in astonishment.

No wonder she’d been so tight, here in their secret heaven she’d never been through all those dreadful things; she was a virgin.

‘Are you going to do something about it then?’ She asked with a coquettish smile.

‘Only if you’re really sure.’

‘Oh I’m sure,’ and Buffy lifted her hips to rub against his cock. William reached down between her legs again and started rubbing her womanhood. Her lips were getting wetter and wetter. He could smell her arousal and it was making him even harder, if that were even possible. He gently moved her legs apart and settled against the cradle of her hips. They fitted together like two pieces of a jigsaw. His shaft rubbed up and down her nether lips hitting her clit time after time. Buffy wriggled and writhed under him, wanting, needing more.

‘It’s going to hurt for a moment pet,’ he whispered as he positioned himself at her entrance.

Buffy just nodded and lifted her hips slightly. She was sopping wet with need. Spike pushed in a short way, and stopped moving. She was so tight he thought he’d come there and then. Buffy looked up at him with those huge green eyes. Spike leant forward and captured her mouth as he pushed deep inside her body. The gasp from Buffy was captured by the kiss as he burst through her innocence.

Buffy couldn’t believe that pain could feel so good, but she loved the feeling of being so filled by him. It felt wonderful and natural. Neither of them moved for a minute or two, as they adjusted to one another’s body. William was tightly gripped within Buffy and she was filled to perfection by him. Then they set about the ancient dance, the ancient rhythm sending them higher and higher, until the only sounds were their moans and their hearts beating as one.

Buffy screamed her first orgasm straight in to his mouth, coming fast and hard, her sheath spasming and causing William to shoot his cum into her waiting body. He rested his head against her. Buffy was whispering how much she loved him and he managed to tell her he loved her before they both fell asleep with his cock still buried inside of her.

When Buffy awoke she found a single peach rose on her pillow beside her and her alarm clock going off, telling her it was time for work.
When Spike awoke he was alone, in his apartment. He tried to remember his dream, but all he could remember was emerald green eyes and a feeling of wonder; that and the fact that his sheets needed changing after a wonderful wet dream. That was all he recorded in his dream book for a year.


Giles sat in his study with a really nice glass of scotch. He was reading the latest Shakespeare work, and thoroughly enjoying the quiet. The White Light appeared by his side.

‘It’s done, they will be apart for a year.’

‘Yes, it’s done,’ Giles said, trying to ignore the knowledge in his head about what the lovers were doing that night.

‘You won’t regret it,’ The Light said. It settled into the shape of a woman. ‘May I join you?’

‘Certainly,’ Giles said gallantly. He lifted his glass in offer of a drink.

‘Madeira please,’ she said, and they sat in companionable silence for a while.

‘I left the rose on her pillow,’ the woman said. ‘She works so hard for us; it will do her good to have a physical reminder.’

‘And him?’ Giles enquired.

‘A lovely, but fading, dream is his memento. That way he will live with his heart and soul.’

‘Ahh, um?’

‘Is there something else?’ The woman enquired.

‘Well it’s… um… difficult.’

‘Yes?’

‘Why the uh, maidenhead?’ Giles managed to blurt out.

‘Every girl, every woman deserves the memory of a loving first time,’ she whispered as she faded from sight.