Author's Chapter Notes:
just for Ariadne because she asked so nicely and for Cordykitten who always cheers me up with her reviews. many thanks to you both
‘You listen to me. I've been alive a bit longer than you. I've seen things you couldn't imagine, and done things I prefer you didn't. I don't exactly have a reputation for being a thinker. I follow my blood, which doesn't exactly rush in the direction of my brain. So I make a lot of mistakes, a lot of wrong bloody calls. In 45 years, there's only one thing I've ever been sure of: you. Hey, look at me. I'm not asking you for anything. When I say, "I love you," it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I may not have seen your kindness or your strength that much, but I want to. I want to see the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman. You're the one, Buffy.’

Spike kissed her hard as he opened the door to their room. He pushed her against the wall so she could feel the hardness of his body against her softness. The kiss melted her, here she was, Buffy Summers Doyle in Spike Atherton’s room in a knee-weakening kiss. Spike shrugged off his coat and grabbed her wrists, holding them above her head hard against the wall as he peppered kisses down her neck to her shoulder. As he got closer to her breast he stopped and looked Buffy straight in the eye.

‘Tell me to stop and I will. Tell me you don’t want this and you’ll be perfectly safe staying or going, but give me any clue you want this as much as I do and I won’t be able to stop.’

Buffy just reached up with her mouth and kissed him hard, passionately on his lips and Spike Atherton was lost. He picked her up easily and threw her on the bed. ‘Wow those muscles are real’ was her last coherent thought as William Atherton, pin-up in a million homes, covered her body with his.

His hands were gentle at first, feeling down the side of her arm to her wrist, then across to her stomach. Buffy felt him slip his hand underneath her shirt and stroke her belly. To Spike it felt wonderful, rounded like a woman should be, no bones digging into his flesh like a knife but soft and welcoming. He slipped his hand higher cradling her breast and playing with the nipple through the lace of her bra. With his free hand he started on her thigh, going higher and higher to her womanhood.


Buffy couldn’t think straight, her hands were on his back pulling at his shirt wanting to feel his skin beneath her palms. She pulled up the shirt, loosening it from his jeans. Spike pulled back long enough to slip the shirt off his body. On his knees with her below him, her hair spread out like a halo, he felt in heaven. His angel was finally here where she belonged, in his bed. He started to undo the small pearl buttons on her blouse, slipping them out one at a time from their confinement, watching her face the whole time he saw the shadow of worry pass over her eyes.

‘I will stop if you want me to, pet. I’ll never do anything you don’t want.’

‘It’s not that, I haven’t … with anyone since Doyle died, and it’s been 15 years, I’m not very experienced. I don’t want to disappoint you.’

‘Buffy, you could never disappoint me. I promise. You’re too special for that: just let me love you.’

Buffy gave the smallest nod and Spike resumed his task of undoing her buttons. The fact that she hadn’t been with anyone in years excited him in ways that he couldn’t have explained if his life depended on it. She was going to be near-virginally tight and he knew he was big. He was going to have to take this real slow.

He looked down at her exposed breasts. They looked amazing to his eyes. Slowly lowering his head he caught one of the rosy buds in his mouth and through the lace started suckling at her. Nipping gently until he had her writhing below him from that simple act. If the lady has waited 15 years, it’s going to be gentle tonight, he thought to himself as he slid his hand higher and higher up her thigh. He felt her panties and started stroking her mound. Buffy writhed more, he was making her body ache in ways she had forgotten. She wanted more; she needed more. She pushed her hips up, trying to get a release from the hand playing with her, riding his hand her body started to shake, with Spike sucking at her breast and playing with her mound. He hadn’t even invaded her body and she was cumming.

‘That’s it baby, cum for me,’ he whispered as he moved higher up her. His mouth captured hers in a soul splitting kiss as she jerked into her first orgasm in over a decade.

Once Buffy could move again she reached down to rub the hard shaft still encased in denim. He felt huge. She undid the button and started on the zip. The shaft broke free of its restraint and came to rest in her hand. It was huge. It could hardly fit in her palm, ten inches of manhood rested in the centre of her hand. Buffy gave a small squeeze and Spike groaned. She moved onto her side and pushed Spike onto his back.

‘Your turn,’ she smiled and started to stroke his cock. A small drop of precum oozed from the slit and Buffy rubbed her thumb over it and started spreading it down the shaft. Spike could hardly think straight. The feel of her hand on him after so many years of dreams was too much.

He couldn’t wait. He pushed her off him and onto her back. Buffy thought she’d done something wrong, but he growled when she tried to move away.

‘I need to be inside you.’

He undid her skirt by breaking the zipper, and pulled skirt and panties off together. The bra and blouse were disposed of equally as quickly and she lay there completely open to him. He pulled off his boots and jeans and stood above her. Buffy was scared and excited at the same time. Scared because she knew she didn’t have the greatest body in the world, excited because he most certainly did.
She tried to cover herself with her arms but William pulled them away from her body.

‘Don’t ever hide yourself from me luv, you are perfect,’ and he bent down and attacked her mouth and neck with his lips. Fast and furious he kissed and nuzzled at her. Covering her body with his he used a muscled thigh to push open her knees and slipped into the natural cradle of her hips. His shaft was stroking up and down her nether lips as he tried to ready her body for his invasion. Buffy lifted her hips up and the head of his shaft seemed to find her opening by itself. Spike looked deep into the emerald pools of her eyes.

‘Last chance to say no,’ he told her but Buffy just lifted her mouth to his and gave him a searing kiss. Spike wanted to take it slowly. No-one had been where he was going for a long time and he had no intention of hurting the girl, but nature had other ideas. He pushed in slightly harder as Buffy lifted her hips again and he was in, up to the hilt. She had taken all of him, but she was tight, virgin tight. It burned, her body held him tight inside her, there was no escape. He willed his body still for a moment, allowing her to adjust to his girth then set about the age old pace. Each thrust seemed to send him deeper into that welcoming feminine channel. He had never felt anything like this before. He was trying desperately to last but knew that if Buffy even moved slightly he would shoot off like some teenage boy on his first go, but luck wasn’t with him. Buffy soon picked up the rhythm and copied it, raising her hips to meet every stroke and within minutes they were both screaming each others names as Spike filled Buffy’s womb with his seed and Buffy milked his cock for every last drop… he flopped down on top of her, trying to keep his weight supported on his arms but Buffy knocked that support away. He was totally resting on her and his softening cock was still inside her when they both fell asleep.

Three hours later Spike was awoken by the sound of his cellphone ringing. He looked around, trying to remember where he was and realised Buffy was there, and he was still inside her, his cock hardening again at the sight and smell of his one true love. She was still asleep but ignoring the ringing, he started to move his hips and his cock quickly hardened inside her body. She was tight. It felt like a vice around him and he just wanted to fill her with his cum time and time again. He started kissing her neck and she responded still in her sleep.

‘William,’

‘Yes pet?’

‘If I open my eyes will you still be there? Or is this all a dream, ‘cause if it’s a dream I haven’t acted like a slut and jumped into bed with you the first chance I got, but if it is a dream don’t wake me up yet please?’

Half asleep and their first true night together and she knew his touch. Spike’s heart sang, William’s heart sang and for the first time in years he was at peace with himself.

‘It’s no dream: I’m really here, but I’m not letting you go, not now, not ever, never.’

Buffy slowly opened her eyes and stared into his cerulean blue ones.

‘I love you William, I have for years, I don’t really want this to be a once only thing; but if it is, thank you for everything.’

Spike pushed harder into her body. He set a bruising pace. Once only? Was she thinking of leaving him?

As if she read his mind, Buffy smiled. ‘Personally I’d like this to last for ever, but don’t want you to feel any pressure. You must decide for yourself.’ She began to lose any thought processes she had as he pummelled her body, nowhere near as gentle as the night before, this was a man working out his demons. Buffy relaxed and let him do as he would.

‘You’re mine do you hear, mine and I’m never letting you go, never,’ he said, pounding into her. He gripped her wrists tightly and held them above her head.

‘I’m yours William, Spike, yours and never want to leave you, but I didn’t want you to feel tied down. I love you,’ Buffy screamed his name as she came hard on his cock.

Spike shot his load inside her and then realised what she’d said, she was giving him the freedom, not trying to run from him. She wanted him, she loved him, everything else could be worked out.