[Reviews - 99] LikedPrinter
Summary: *new summary* The tale of an abused child that hides in her mind and goes to a place where few visit until after they are dead. And so it begins... read the journey of said child growing up and her second life, meeting her future soul mate who can't remember her when awake. Follow me in the tale of their two lives (All human AU) many thanks to Cordykitten for punching up the summary for me.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Horror, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Rape, Child Abuse, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 27 Completed: Yes
Word count: 55124 Read: 24307
Published: 06/29/2007 Updated: 09/08/2007

1. 1 by jamies_lady [Reviews - 6] Liked (1153 words)
this is a very dark fic dealing with child abuse and rape. please do not read if that offends you. there will be buffy/ other and spike/ other but they are needed for the story.

2. A return to heaven? by jamies_lady [Reviews - 5] Liked (1549 words)
I've kept the NC17 warning, cause i don't want anyone to misunderstand, but this chapter is milder

3. Really weird trip by jamies_lady [Reviews - 5] Liked (2142 words)
I've put all the warnings up because although this chapter doesn't contain the nasty stuff, i want to make it clear where we're going

4. disturbances in the night by jamies_lady [Reviews - 4] Liked (1570 words)
for Katkin, getting darker

5. fall out by jamies_lady [Reviews - 3] Liked (1733 words)
many thanks to my faithful reviewers. this chapter mentions some of the dark stuff

6. swimming lessons by jamies_lady [Reviews - 2] Liked (2039 words)
thanks to those who reviewed. glad you are enjoying.

7. games of truth by jamies_lady [Reviews - 3] Liked (2767 words)
this is dark, dark dark. there is child abuse and people's reactions to it.
please review it means so much to my muse and fingers.

8. happy birthday by jamies_lady [Reviews - 2] Liked (1633 words)
a little spuffiness, but only a little
many thanks to those who review. i really enjoy reading them and they make me type faster

9. Mom by jamies_lady [Reviews - 2] Liked (2881 words)
no reviews for the last chapter, hope i haven't lost you
every review read and appreciated

10. mistakes and misunderstandings by jamies_lady [Reviews - 4] Liked (2239 words)
This is an ANGST warning. this is an angst chapter. more good stuff to come in later chapters, hope you enjoy. PLease review, I seem to have lost reviewers and they really do make my day
thanks to Cordykitten for her loyalty to the review button

11. Angels and Demons by jamies_lady [Reviews - 4] Liked (3215 words)
many thanks for the reviews. really happy snoopy dance here:)

12. Hard lessons by jamies_lady [Reviews - 3] Liked (2940 words)
many thanks for the reviews.
the next update may take a little time, as i had an unexpected visit to hospital coutesy of an oak beam and concussion yesterday. home now but finding typing hard work.

there is mention of spike/ other in this chapter, but needed for the story and this is as graphic as it gets.
don't throw anything at me please, well not anything heavy as i'm pretty fragile at the moment.

13. Heart felt truths by jamies_lady [Reviews - 5] Liked (1262 words)
many thanks to those few who reviewed, please leave a review. it really makes my day.

thanks Cordykitten for your loyalty

14. music soothes the savage heart by jamies_lady [Reviews - 4] Liked (2295 words)
many thanks to cordy kitten, Calli and squawks as always for the review.
please do review, they really make me type faster

15. hot chocolate and marshmallows by jamies_lady [Reviews - 2] Liked (2085 words)
many thanks to Cordy kitten, spikesnibblet, and Jenn for their reviews. it really does make my day when i get one.
sorry for the time between updates. RL getting in the way of my writing:)
please review...i'll beg, and it only takes a minute

16. On Set and on my mind by jamies_lady [Reviews - 4] Liked (1614 words)
thanks to Cordykitten for her review
please do review, i'm beginning to worry

17. What to do with Anya by jamies_lady [Reviews - 3] Liked (1466 words)
many many thanks to cordykitten,rragb and amelia. I'll admit it I'm a review whore, they make me so happy. so more please

18. new arrivals and fond farewells by jamies_lady [Reviews - 4] Liked (1730 words)
many thanks as always to Jennifer O'Neil and Cordykitten for the reviews. they made my day. and I'm hiding behind the sofa after this chapter as i know some of you are not going to like it

19. the last night by jamies_lady [Reviews - 3] Liked (2656 words)
many thanks to my reviewers, but I will answer one review here.
Yes I know this is a Spuffy Site and
No I'm not stupid
I will reiterate
There is a warning of Spike / other and Buffy /other. and this is Spuffy. I promise
hope those of you who are reading keep with me, we are heading to the end fast
please review. if you feel my writing can be improved let me know.

20. Life Goes On by jamies_lady [Reviews - 2] Liked (1861 words)
normal warning...Spike other and Buffy other.
for those who've hung on we've only a couple more chapters before the real spuffy stuff
thanks as always to those who took time to review. they really do make my day

21. Returns and Reunions by jamies_lady [Reviews - 3] Liked (2158 words)
Many thanks to Cordy kitten and Ariadne for thier kind reviews. They make my day.
This is the last of the Buffy/ other nad Spike/ other. we're spuffy all the way now. Its taken me two days to post this because I used the word C.U.R.L bad me.
hope you enjoy. please take a minute to review. they are the only reward my muse asks for.

22. Happy Birthday Mom by jamies_lady [Reviews - 5] Liked (1894 words)
many thanks as always to my reviewers Angi, Codykitten and Ariadne, and thanks for the wonderful compliment Ariadne, I don't think I've ever been inspiration before.
hope you enjoy the update

23. 48 hours by jamies_lady [Reviews - 2] Liked (1774 words)
many many thanks to my kind reviewers. And as a treat, a quick update

24. photos and taxis by jamies_lady [Reviews - 2] Liked (1179 words)
only one review for the last chapter, thanks to cordy kitten.
maybe i made the chapter a little too Spuffy:)

25. A dream come true by jamies_lady [Reviews - 3] Liked (1970 words)
just for Ariadne because she asked so nicely and for Cordykitten who always cheers me up with her reviews. many thanks to you both

26. Phones and Visitors by jamies_lady [Reviews - 5] Liked (1714 words)
many thanks to Cordy kitten and Angela, your kind words are wonderful. a quick update, there is only the epilogue to go

27. Epilogue by jamies_lady [Reviews - 9] Liked (3605 words)
many thanks to those who've stuck with it. Angela I hope it was Spuffy enough for you
Ariadne thanks for the encouragement and Cordy kitten with the evr faithful reviews/ they kept me typing