Will’s gaze traveled back to his bound twin, the red string vibrant against his straining cock. He trailed a lazy finger from Spike’s collar bone to his navel. The belle tinkled as Spike jerked underneath the touch.

“Ah-ah. We can’t be having that now.” Will’s voice was pitched low and gravelly, his accent thickening beyond even the coarser one Spike usually had. “I don’t want to hear a sound from you. Not one.” Spike suppressed his shiver at the implied threat. “And make sure you watch the show…you won’t want to miss it.”

Will made his way over to Buffy, picking up the vial he’d placed beside her. He uncorked it and let the liquid drip on the palm of his hand. Perfect. He lazily trailed a finger down Buffy’s back, a thin line of shinny oil staining her skin. Buffy arched into his touch as much as she could. Will chuckled darkly, letting it go. What he had planned for her would more than make up for that little act of defiance.

He dropped a kiss to her bare shoulder, his hands finding her already wet center. He slipped his coated digits into her, smearing the oil around her outer lips. He slipped one finger barely into her channel, teasing her with the tiniest amount of friction before withdrawing. She whimpered, trying to move Will to pity, but he was having none of it. He gathered more of the liquid on his hands and gently stroked her clit. Buffy moaned, frustrated at her inability to move against him.

“What do you want?” he asked, his tone silky and promising.

“You,” she moaned. “More!” Will looked into the mirror then, his eyes clashing with Spike, whose expression was bordering on desperation. Beads of sweat dripped off his brow and ran down his chest as he struggled to remain still under the visual onslaught. With a superior smirk, Will slowly slid his middle finger into Buffy’s ass. Spike, unable to control himself, jerked in response, the bell tinkling lightly in the tense atmosphere.

“No!” Buffy gasped, writhing against the bed. Will and his arousing touch were gone, and she wanted him back. Another sharp slap—the sting amplified by the wetness of Spike’s hand—against her ass stilled her movements, but not her whimpering. A pillow was shoved underneath her, making it impossible for her to even move against the bed.

“Now pet. Don’t make me gag you.” Buffy forced her muscles to relax in acquiescence as Will stroked her back. “Spike and I have a few things to…discuss. But while you’re waiting, just know that this oil is mixed in with a bit of ginger. Things may get a little…hot. And the only way you’re ever going to get relief is if I believe your apology.”

And he was gone again. Buffy wondered what in the world she needed to apologize for, but she had a sneaking suspicion they’d find out soon.

Spike stayed perfectly still as Will’s hot gaze turned to him, eyes trailing over his naked form. A riding crop appeared in Will’s hand, and Spike heard that damned bell ring again. This time Will laughed, a decidedly ominous sound that almost made Spike shiver again. Will ran the tip of his crop up Spike’s straining length, looping the string over the end of it.

“I thought I told you to be quite,” he said mildly. Spike simply looked at the ground; even if he had been able to talk, he wouldn’t have had anything to say. He jerked, gasping through the ball gag as the crop struck his inner thigh. Will trailed the crop up and over Spike’s straining abs, each muscle flinching as it prepared for a blow. Will walked around his brother, pressing up against him from behind. He licked a slow line up from Spike’s collar bone to his neck, nibbling on that sensitive spot right below the ear lobe.

Spike moaned as Will’s hand wrapped around his aching member, thumb running over the sensitive head. He gave himself over to the pleasurable sensations, closing his eyes and resting his head back against his lover. Spike arched and bit down hard on his gag, jerking against his restraints as the crop dug into his hip, the tip just brushing the base of his cock. The wash of pain and pleasure was a heady mix, making his vision swim and his head fog.

Will observed his captive dispassionately; he was sagging into his chains, head down, chest heaving. He gave Spike time to collect himself, glancing over at Buffy. She was squirming against the pillow, her skin flushing, he eyes riveted to the scene in the mirror. Her gaze traveled to him, pleading with him to alleviate her suffering. The oil he’d put on her was a warming kind, with enough ginger extract in it to make it very, very uncomfortable should it be left there much longer. By the time he made it to her, the warming sensation should just be this side of unbearable. A slight shifting of Spike’s chains brought his attention back to the matter at hand. Spike was now standing on his own, though he looked slightly worse for the wear; too bad, since he had a ways to go before Will was satisfied that he’d learned his lesson.

Spike tensed as he heard footsteps approaching, gearing up for the next assault. He felt something cool and wet pressing against his entrance, and automatically relaxed his muscles, allowing the lubricated plug to stretch him. It was a bit large for just starting, but Spike was pretty sure his absolute comfort was not at the forefront of Will’s plans. A sharp cut across his shoulder blade demanded Spike’s attention, followed by a sharp blow where his buttocks and leg met.

“I want your undivided attention,” Will hissed in his ear. Spike nodded mutely. He arched again, this time because intense pleasure and stimulation flooded his system. Soddin’ hell. The fucking plug vibrated. The vibrations suddenly cut out, leaving Spike panting against his bonds. Will was trying to kill him, he was sure of it.

“Do you have any idea what you’ve done?” Will asked. Spike wracked his brain for whatever had brought on this particular brand of punishment, but couldn’t for the life of him figure out what he’d done. Will’s presence reminded him that he was waiting for an answer. Spike shook his head slightly in the negative. “That’s too bad.” Spike jerked again as the plug started vibrating, just brushing against his prostate. The stimulation was intense. It stopped, and Spike relaxed again, waiting to see what Will would do. He was unprepared when the toy went off again, though Will was too far to have touched it. Bugger. Spike tensed, waiting for the next sensation…and waited…and waited. The sharp sting of the crop striking him was unexpected; the sharp thrum of the vibrator came on the trailing edges of the sting, heightening the sensations of both. Spike would have let loose a string of curses had he not been gagged.

“You really should invite me next time,” Will whispered in Spike’s ear, the crop coming down on one sensitive nipple. Spike’s eyes widened as he realized what Will was talking about, that they’d had an audience that day amongst the trees. So parking the car really hadn’t taken that long. His train of thought was interrupted by another jolt from the vibrating plug.

Spike quickly realized that the vibrations were random; there was no way to predict them, no way to prepare himself. Will’s strikes came at different intervals as well, sometimes at the crest of pleasure; other times the pain sliced sharply through his body as it shuddered from the mounting, unreleased pressure. His balls were heavy and full, and his need to come was overwhelming. Will was systematically stripping him of any ability to think, reducing him to a mass of nerve endings and unrequited arousal. After what seemed like an eternity, it all stopped, so abruptly he almost cried out. He could feel phantom pains and vibrations running through him, ghosts of the sharp sensations that had once assailed him.

Will ran soothing hands over Will’s body, gently bringing him down from his high, bringing him back to his body. The tension he could feel underneath the muscles wouldn’t go away, though—that would only be relieved when Will was good and ready. Spike sagged against his chains, his entire body twitching. Leaving him to regain some semblance of sanity, he turned briefly to Buffy.

Her eyes were hooded and closed, and she was struggling against her bonds. The oil felt like it was burning her, searing her core; she was unbearably turned on, but her wetness only seemed to spread the damned stuff. And it didn’t help that every time she opened her eyes, she got a prefect view of Spike’s face twisted as Will laid out his exquisite torture.

A hand caressed her rump and the burning sensation subsided as Will slid something between her aching cheeks. Buffy sighed in relief as her sensitive flesh was soothed by the lubricant on the plug. She gasped sharply as Will pulled the plug out, the textured toy rubbing against her skin and setting it ablaze in a different way, the skin extra sensitive from the oil. He toyed with her, eliciting gasps and moans and pleas from her lips. She was teetering on the edge or orgasm when he stopped. She opened her eyes with an outraged cry, but his attention was already back on Spike. She mewled, trying to get his attention. He spared a glance in her direction, a broad grin sweeping his handsome face. She yelped when her plug began vibrating.

“Don’t come until I say so,” Will commanded jovially. Buffy glared at him, but kept her list of foul words and names to herself. She’d enlighten him. Later. When he didn’t have the keys to her chains. “And watch.” Buffy thought about disobeying, but her eyes were inexorably drawn to mirror.

Will removed the gag; he wanted Spike very vocal for this next part, the grand finale as it were. He kissed his lover, the gentleness belying the events that had already passed and that were about to happen. Slowly, Will sank to his knees. In any other situation, one might wonder at the submissive position. But Will was anything but submissive as he wrapped his lips around Spike’s straining cock, the head almost purple with blood. Spike whimpered at the stimulation; he was far past the point of cumming, his cock throbbing so hard it hurt.

Will’s talented tongue danced over the turgid head, down the base, and back up. Spike was gasping out words, pleas and appeals for mercy. Will heard every one of them, but headed none. Spike lost his ability to speak when Will began playing with the plug, twisting it so the end brushed lightly against Spike’s prostate. Will kept up his torture, driving Spike past the point of conscious thought and to that place where only sensation and pleasure existed. Will dragged his hands over the small welts his crop had left, sucking hard on Spike’s cock, melding pleasure and pain once again.

He briefly pulled back, Spike’s cry of loss changing to one of harsh pleasure as Will replaced his mouth with his hand. He stroked Spike’s cock, the roughness of his hands adding friction. He matched the strokes of his hand with the movement of the plug, striking Spike’s prostate sharply with each thrust. Spike’s hips began moving in time, his head thrown back, given over completely to the feeling. His body hung over the edge of orgasm, torturously close to falling but unable to do so. With a sharp push, Will pressed the plug in as far as he could, and released the cock ring, and sent Spike flying.

Every one of Spike’s muscles tightened, the chords in his neck standing out, his veins clearly visible underneath his pale skin. Will held him tightly as his greatly delayed orgasm ripped through him, lasting an eternity. Spike’s skin was almost unbearably sensitive, the slightest movement sending shockwaves of sensation through him. Will gently ran his hands over his captive’s body, soothing, holding him as he came crashing back to his body.

Spike whimpered as Will unhooked his chains, gently lowering him to the ground. He saw everything happening in a haze, his brain not really registering anything as his body twitched with the aftershocks of his orgasm. Will was murmuring soft words of encouragement as he worked, releasing his feet and running a warm cloth over his stomach. Soon, Will was laying his shuddering brother on their bed, his thoughts turning to his next victim and the soft thrum of the vibrator buried within her.